Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Muhammad In The Bible: Debunked - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muhammad In The Bible: Debunked (1721 Views)

Google Home Disables Answers To Buddha Muhammad In Response To Jesus Controversy / Police Disperse March For Prophet Muhammad In Kaduna . By Abdulmumin Giwa / Is This Where Jesus Endorsed Asoebi In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad In The Bible: Debunked by RightChannel: 11:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
Lukuluku69:

There are a good number of places where the advent of Prophet Muhammad was mentioned in the Torah, by the Israelite Prophet as well in the New Testament.

You can only see him if you let go of the hatred in your heart and soul. I know it is hard to forgo over Two Thousand years of brainwashing. It is hard I admit. But you can try. Open your heart, wean yourself of the hatred and bigotry passed down by the Jews to you Christians.

Like I said, many places mentioned his advent but for this Kindergarten Class, try and find the meaning to Isaiah 42 and 60. No human in Recorded history fits those Chapters other than Prophet Muhammad.

But Antilslam ask you if Muhammad was the MESSIAH with concrete proof where Muhammad was named or refer to as Messiah, you haven't gotten answer for this.. Afterall Allah in quran boldly called Jesus son of Mary as your MESSIAH
Re: Muhammad In The Bible: Debunked by oranget(m): 8:07am On Nov 01, 2020
oranget:
“If ye love me, keep my commands. And I will pray to the Father and He shall give you another Comforter. That he may abide with you forever; even the Spirit of truth.” (John 14:15-17)

Since the OP claimed Jesus was talking about Prophet Muhammad in the above bible passage, I have only one question.
If Prophet Muhammad is truly the comforter, why didn't he abide with us forever like the comforter that Jesus Christ promised?
Please kindly answer this
Re: Muhammad In The Bible: Debunked by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:45am On Nov 01, 2020
RightChannel:

But Antilslam ask you if Muhammad was the MESSIAH with concrete proof where Muhammad was named or refer to as Messiah, you haven't gotten answer for this.. Afterall Allah in quran boldly called Jesus son of Mary as your MESSIAH

Lukuluku69 knows the truth that Muhammad was not the Messiah
Re: Muhammad In The Bible: Debunked by Samunique(m): 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
Coronabirus:
If all those mentioned in the first argument are not enough then I'll just pray that may God guide u unto the right path.

I perceive u have no proofs of any sort regarding your acclaimed signs given to your prophet by Allah. I asked you to give some from your Quran, but look at your answer.

Concerning the right path, I'm already there by God's grace. John 14:6

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for the answer of the "clear signs of Allah according to your claim.
Re: Muhammad In The Bible: Debunked by Lukuluku69(m): 1:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
sagenaija:

Islam CLAIMS to be an abrahamic religion just so as to gain some measure of credibility then turns round to STAB the older religions in the back. That is the TREACHERY of Islam.

Islam stabs the other religions on the back by claiming that they have been corrupted. This shows the idiocy of Islam. On the one hand you claim that the sacred books have been corrupted then on the other hand you run to them to validate your prophet and religion. That is what makes sense ONLY to the Moslems. The end justifies the means. If it feels good move to one side and when it doesn't move to the other.

Why and how the Moslem wouldn't blink an eyelid when blatantly telling lies is unbelievable.

Now to Isaiah. Between Isaiah and Mohamed's time must be over a thousand years. In the intervening period many including Jesus Christ came in the name of Jehovah. Why Moslems think none of these fit Isaiah's prophecy except Mohamed is amazing.

It is of note that the prophet Isaiah is NOT one of the 'Prophets' mentioned by Islam. That ordinarily should raise a red flag even to Moslems. But then Moslems are not the best at logical reasoning.

More importantly the book of Isaiah DID NOT BEGIN AND END WITH CHAPTER 42. unlike the Koran that HAS NO FLOW the Bible is different. Therefore if a book has a theme that covers sections of it or its entirety, running with ONLY portions of it at best will mean POOR SCHOLARSHIP or at the worst DECEPTION.

The God's Servant mentioned in the book of Isaiah was not only mentioned in chapter 42 of the book. He was equally mentioned in some other chapters of the book. Infact he is also mentioned in other books of the Old Testament.

Isaiah prophesied about the coming Messiah's virgin birth (Isaiah 7:14); His Deity – Immanuel, which means God with us (Isaiah 7:14), that He is Mighty God (Isaiah 9:6-7); and His sacrificial death (Isaiah 53).
Do any of these apply to Mohamed? No!

Now, in chapter 42 this Servant introduced in verse one is said to have Yahweh's "Spirit upon him".
Did Mohamed ever claim to have Yahweh's upon him? No!

The Servant is also to have a relatively quiet ministry.
Mohamed's 'ministry' was nowhere near quiet. Did Mohamed keep quite when people stood against him? No! He killed anyone standing on his way.

Jesus himself in the gospel confirmed that Isaiah and indeed the entire Old Testament talked about him. Why is Islam and Moslems disregarding this?

The New Testament re-echoes how most of Isaiah 42 applies to Jesus Christ. How Islam disregards all that and puts Mohamed as the reference point is questionable. Islam has to first disprove all the applications to Christ before Mohamed can come into the picture.

Isaiah told about the Messiah that was to come. That Messiah was to come from the lineage of David. Mohamed was neither the Messiah nor was he from the line of David. Therefore Isaiah could not have been speaking about Mohamed.

Oga, what I can pick from your rant up there is not much really. Islam is not Abrahamaic Religion you say? Well believe what you want that's no skin of my nose.

Back to Isaiah 42 and 60. In those two Chapters, mention was made of KEDAR, TEMA, NABAIOTH, MEDIAN. Please help me ask The Holy Spirit to help us tell you why would Isaiah Prophesies kept mentioning ISHMAEL'S SONS NAMES WHILE talking to the Children of ISAAC? Since Isaiah is no longer with us, abeg help us ask the Holy Spirit.

The Idiocy here is yours solely because Isaiah CLEARLY MENTIONED "THE VILLAGES THAT KEDAR DOTH INHABITED" But like a Deaf, Dumb and Blind fellow that you are you won't see that. I ask you do Jews/Israelites natives to Arabia which is where Ishmael's sons settled?

Cure yourself of the hatred in your heart. So, the Line of David includes KEDAR, TEMA, NABAIOTHS AND MEDIAN as mentioned in Isaiah 42 and 60?
Re: Muhammad In The Bible: Debunked by oranget(m): 2:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Oga, what I can pick from your rant up there is not much really. Islam is not Abrahamaic Religion you say? Well believe what you want that's no skin of my nose.

Back to Isaiah 42 and 60. In those two Chapters, mention was made of KEDAR, TEMA, NABAIOTH, MEDIAN. Please help me ask The Holy Spirit to help us tell you why would Isaiah Prophesies kept mentioning ISHMAEL'S SONS NAMES WHILE talking to the Children of ISAAC? Since Isaiah is no longer with us, abeg help us ask the Holy Spirit.

The Idiocy here is yours solely because Isaiah CLEARLY MENTIONED "THE VILLAGES THAT KEDAR DOTH INHABITED" But like a Deaf, Dumb and Blind fellow that you are you won't see that. I ask you do Jews/Israelites natives to Arabia which is where Ishmael's sons settled?

Cure yourself of the hatred in your heart. So, the Line of David includes KEDAR, TEMA, NABAIOTHS AND MEDIAN as mentioned in Isaiah 42 and 60?
Hey bro,
I made two comments and you only attended to one and ignored the other because it contains a question that nailed your argument.

But in case you overlooked it in error, let me ask again.

“If ye love me, keep my commands. And I will pray to the Father and He shall give you another Comforter. That he may abide with you forever; even the Spirit of truth.” (John 14:15-17)
Since the OP claimed Jesus was talking about Prophet Muhammad in the above bible passage, I have only one question.
If Prophet Muhammad is truly the comforter, why didn't he abide with us forever like the comforter that Jesus Christ promised?
Re: Muhammad In The Bible: Debunked by Lukuluku69(m): 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
oranget:

Hey bro,
I made two comments and you only attended to one and ignored the other because it contains a question that nailed your argument.

But in case you overlooked it in error, let me ask again.

"If Prophet Muhammad is truly the comforter, why didn't he abide with us forever like the comforter that Jesus Christ promised?"

If Prophet Muhammad is truly the comforter, why didn't he abide with us forever like the comforter that Jesus Christ promised?" Bro, what Jesus meant by that is that whoever is to come after him TEACHINGS WILL BE WITH YOU/US TILL THE END OF TIME. Letter kills, appeal to the sense. The same sense is in Isaiah 42/60 I think "I will keep thee...for everlasting covenant" After that Prophet, no other one will come. He is the SEAL. Check Isaiah 42/60 again. That's why you see Jews flocking to Tema in those days. They blv he will come from among jews.

Now, please why would Isaiah, a Prophet of Israel kept mentioning ISHMAEL'S SONS NAME WHILE TALKING TO JEWS/ISRAELITES? "burden upon Arabia, Kedar, Tema, Nabaioths why? One JW said it meant nothing. When you mentioned someones's name, you must want something from them abi?
Re: Muhammad In The Bible: Debunked by sagenaija: 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
Lukuluku69:

You are displaying another typical issue with you Moslems - running from pillar to post.
Even when one area has been dealt with (which should call for reflection by you guys) you just ignore it and run to another question.

Kedar's Location
A look at the atlas (which I doubt you have done) shows Kedar to be way up in northern Arabia. This is about 1,000 kilometres north from Mecca and Medina where Mohamed was supposed to have operated from.
Also, Kedar in the Bible is used to denote many things.
Sela belongs to the Edomites according to the Bible not in the area of Medina as claimed by Moslems. This is also seen in Isaiah 16 where Moab is associated with Sela. It is located further north from Kedar. It is closer to Judah than the 1,000 kilometres down south to Medina. Other books of the Bible mention Sela and corroborate what I've just stated above. The Bible must be interpreted by what is stated in it and not by Islamic reinterpretation of it.

The Ishmaelites were never identified in the Bible with a group designated as Arabs.
In sura 29 Ishmael is left out as a prophet of Allah. So, using Ishmael's line to back Mohamed's prophethood does not really have the backing of the Koran.

The Koran NEVER mentioned that Mohamed is found in Isaiah. The Koran only mentioned that Isa talked about Ahmad that is to come. Why Moslems will go beyond the just to deceive others into believing Islam is amazing.

You Moslems are INSECURE about your prophet and books and god. So you Moslems seek for Mohamed in the Jewish and Christian books to VALIDATE him. It wouldn't werk!
Re: Muhammad In The Bible: Debunked by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
Samunique:

I perceive u have no proofs of any sort regarding your acclaimed signs given to your prophet by Allah. I asked you to give some from your Quran, but look at your answer.

Concerning the right path, I'm already there by God's grace. John 14:6

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for the answer of the "clear signs of Allah according to your claim.
Proofs Of Allah's Existence

Everything in this universe is a definite proof of the existence of a Creator [Allah ] who created it. Those who have sound intellect and natural disposition will understand this fully.

Those who reject the existence of Allah do so because they seek tangible proofs which they can perceive through their senses. They contradict themselves, for they believe in intangible things within this universe by observing their signs and effects.

For example, they believe in gravity without being able to see it; they perceive it only through its effects, since objects are drawn towards the earth. They believe in magnetism without being able to see it; they perceive it through its effects, since metallic objects are attracted to each other. They believe that they have intellects while they cannot see their intellects! They believe in all these things (while depending on their senses) even though their senses may give them a false perception about things, which is well-known. For example, a stick placed in water seems bent, and two parallel lines at a distance seem to intersect; also, our head always seems to be upright, whether we are at the North Pole, the South Pole, or at the Equator. These examples prove that without intellect, one may be given a false perception if he depends solely on his senses.

Without intellect, we would have no knowledge. So those who limit attaining knowledge to what is perceived through the senses have indeed made a mistake! Is it logical to reject the belief in Allah, because Allah cannot be perceived through one’s senses? Even though they believe in all that surrounds them through their effects and signs! Seeking tangible evidences for the belief in the existence of Allah has distanced many from believing in Allah by pondering His signs.

person who has pure nature and clear understanding would know certainly that nothing exists without something bringing it into existence, and nothing happens without a specific reason.There are many verses which encourage people to ponder about this universe which surrounds them and to think about the different creations.Allah, the Exalted, has informed us that all creatures within the universe have been created in pairsPondering upon these creatures would increase and deepen one’s belief in Allah, and this is a trait of the intellectual people of understanding.
Allah says:

(And Pharaoh said, “O Haman, construct for me a tower that I might reach the ways - the ways into the heavens - so that I may look at the God of Moses; but indeed, I think he is a liar.” And thus was made attractive to Pharaoh the evil of his deed, and he was averted from the [right] way. And the plan of Pharaoh was not except in ruin.) [ 40:36-37 ]

This call is not restricted to a certain time or era; rather, it is the nature of the calls of those who reject and belie the truth due to their ignorance, as Allah says:

(And those who have no knowledge say: ‘Why does not Allah speak to us or why does not a sign come to us?’ So had the people before them said words of similar import. Their hearts are alike; We have indeed made plain the signs for people who believe with certainty.)[ 2:118 ]

Or due to pride, as Allah says:

(And those who do not expect the meeting with Us say, “Why were not angels sent down to us, or [why ] do we [not ] see our Lord?” They have certainly become arrogant within themselves and [become ] insolent with great insolence.) [ 25:21 ]

Or due to injustice, as did the Children of Israel; Allah says:

(And [recall ] when you said, “O Moses, we will never believe you until we see Allah outright”; so the thunderbolt took you while you were looking on.) [ 2:55 ]

The Proofs Of The Existence Of Allah

The result of pure and unadulterated human nature. Indeed a person who has a pure nature and clear understanding would know certainly that nothing exists without something bringing it into existence, and nothing happens without a specific reason. For example, if you enter a room and see a table, your mind will come to the conclusion that this table did not come into the room by itself; rather, someone brought it in. Even the simplest of people upon seeing footprints would state that they indicate that someone tread this path. A dark night, a bright day, the sky with its great stars, the earth with its deep valleys, the ocean with its great waves; are these all not but indications of the existence of Allah?

The verses of the Qur’an. There are many verses which encourage people to ponder about this universe which surrounds them and to think about the different creations found within them. All these are proofs of a Creator who takes care of its affairs. Allah says:

(Say: “Look into all that is in the heavens and the earth”, but neither signs nor warners benefit those who believe not.) [ 10:101 ]

The following are a few examples which prove the existence of the Creator:
The perfection with which the universe is created and beauty of the planets which swiftly travel in their specific orbits, as well as other celestial bodies; if these were offset from their orbit even slightly, it would result in a catastrophe the extent of which only Allah knows. Since the beginning of their creation, they continue to move according to a precise system. Allah says:

(He has created the heavens without any pillars that you see and has set on the earth firm mountains, lest it should shake with you.) [ 31:10 ]

Allah also says:

(So exalted is Allah when you reach the evening and when you reach the morning. And to Him is [due all ] praise throughout the heavens and the earth. And [exalted is He ] at night and when you are at noon. He brings the living out of the dead and brings the dead out of the living and brings to life the earth after its lifelessness. And thus will you be brought out. And of His signs is that He created you from dust; then, suddenly you are human beings dispersing [throughout the earth]. And of His signs is that He created for you from yourselves mates that you may find tranquility in them; and He placed between you affection and mercy. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought. And of His signs are the creation of the heavens and the earth and the diversity of your languages and your colors. Indeed in that are signs for those of knowledge. And of His signs is your sleep by night and day and your seeking of His bounty. Indeed in that are signs for a people who listen. And of His signs, He shows you the lightening [causing ] fear and aspiration, and He sends down rain from the sky by which He brings to life the earth after its lifelessness. Indeed in that are signs for a people who use reason. And of His signs is that the heaven and earth remain by His command. Then when He calls you with a [single ] call from the earth, immediately you will come forth. And to Him belongs whoever is in the heavens and the earth. All are to Him devoutly obedient. And it is He who begins creation; then He repeats it, and that is [even ] easier for Him(This is in regards to humans, for repeating something is easier than doing it the first time. As far as Allah is concerned, they are both the same; they are both easy.). To Him belongs the highest attribute in the heavens and earth. And He is the Exalted in Might, the Wise.) [ 30:17-27 ]

Allah also says:

(…the sun, the moon, and the stars, [all ] subjected by His command. Unquestionably, His is the creation and the command; blessed is Allah, Lord of the worlds.) [ 7:54 ]
The wondrous creation of mankind and the beautiful form they are created in and the ability which Allah has endowed them. Allah says:

(And on the earth are signs for the certain [in faith]. And in your own selves. Then will you not see?) [ 51:20-21 ]

The animals and the different ways humans benefit from them, in the form of food, drink, clothing, and as means of transportation.

Allah says:

(And indeed, for you in grazing livestock is a lesson. We give you drink from what is in their bellies - between undigested food and blood - pure milk, palatable to drinkers. And from the fruits of the palm trees and grapevines you take intoxicant and good provision.(This verse was revealed before the prohibition of intoxicants. It alludes to the fact that there are both evil and good possibilities in certain things.) Indeed in that is a sign for a people who reason. And your Lord inspired to the bee, ‘Take for yourself among the mountains, houses, and among the trees and [in ] that which they construct. Then eat from all the fruits and follow the ways of your Lord laid down [for you].’ There emerges from their bellies a drink, varying in colors, in which there is healing for people. Indeed in that is a sign for a people who give thought.) [ 16:66-69 ]
The plants, trees, and crops in their various shapes, and colors from which man benefits in the form of food, drink, shelter, and medicine.

Allah says:

(And it is He who spread the earth and placed therein firmly set mountains and rivers; and from all of the fruits He made two mates; He causes the night to cover the day. Indeed in that are signs for a people who give thought. And within the land are neighboring plots and gardens of grapevines and crops and palm trees, [growing ] several from a root or otherwise, watered with one water, but We make some of them exceed others in [quality of ] fruit. Indeed in that are signs for a people who reason.) [ 13:3-4 ]

The different creatures which traverse the earth in their various shapes, forms, and unique qualities. Allah says:

(Allah has created every [living ] creature from water. And of them are those that move on their bellies and of them are those that walk on two legs, and of them are those that walk on four. Allah creates what He wills. Indeed, Allah is over all things competent.) [ 24:45 ]
The astonishing organization and cohesion present between all constituents of the creation

This cohesion and intricate balance guarantees the continuation of life of the creation. Allah says:

(He created the heavens without pillars that you see and has cast into the earth firmly set mountains, lest it should shift with you, and dispersed therein from every creature. And We sent down rain from the sky and made grow therein [plants ] of every noble kind. This is the creation of Allah. So show Me what those other than Him have created. Rather, the wrongdoers are in clear error.) [ 31:10-11 ]

The wondrous way provisions are distributed and provided to all creatures. Allah says:

(And there is no creature on earth but that upon Allah is its provision, and He knows its place of dwelling and place of storage( Before birth (in the uterus) and after death (in the grave)). All is in a clear book.(Al-Lawh-ul-Mahfoodh, the Preserved Tablet in which everything that came into existence was written 50,000 years before the creation until the Day of Resurrection.)) [ 11:6 ]

Allah also says:

(And how many a creature carries not its [own ] provision. Allah provides for it and for you. And He is the Hearing, the Knowing.) [ 29:60 ]

Allah, the Exalted, has informed us that all creatures within the universe have been created in pairs; (for example) the sky and earth, night and day, death and life, happiness and misery, the sun and the moon, the moving and motionless, hot and cold, good and evil, disbelief and belief. This is present in the animal world and in plants as well; and among things we have knowledge of and things we do not. Allah says:

(And of all things We created two mates; perhaps you will remember.) [ 51:49 ]

Pondering upon these creatures would increase and deepen one’s belief in Allah, and this is a trait of the intellectual people of understanding. Allah says:

(Do you not see that Allah sends down rain from the sky, and We produce thereby fruits of varying colors? And in the mountains are tracts, white and red of varying shades and [some ] extremely black. And among people and moving creatures are grazing livestock are various colors similarly. Only those fear Allah, from among His slaves who have knowledge. Indeed, Allah is Exalted in Might and Forgiving.) [ 35:27-28 ]

Allah has informed us about some of the creatures in this universe, while not informing us of others. Allah says:

(Exalted is He who created all pairs - from what the earth grows, and from themselves, and from that which they do not know.) [ 36:36 ]

There is no doubt that there is a force which brought about this universe, and protects it. This force can only be Allah, the Creator, who created this universe. This is what Muslims believe. As for atheists, they waver in doubt. Allah says:

(Were they created by nothing, or were they the creators [of themselves]? Or did they create the heavens and the earth? Rather, they are not certain.) [ 52:35-36 ]
It is from the innate human nature that humans feel and acknowledge the presence of a Creator Who created them as well as the universe they live in

This is what some scientists call “Religious Instinct.” Allah says:

(So direct your face toward the Deen, inclining to truth. [Adhere to ] the fitrah(Fitrah: The natural inborn inclination of man to worship his Creator prior to the corruption of his nature by external influences. Thus, Islamic monotheism is described as the religion of fitrah—that of the inherent nature of mankind. ) of Allah upon which He has created [all ] people. No change should there be in the creation of Allah. (i.e., let people remain true to their fitrah within the religion of Islam) That is the correct Deen, but most of the people do not know.) [ 30:30 ]

The Prophet s said:

“Every child is born on the Fitrah [Natural Disposition]; But his parents, turn him into a Jew or a Christian….” [ Bukhari ]

Even if a man’s natural disposition is deviated, he still tends to look up to a power upon Whom he can turn to in times of need, as was the case in previous nations; they would take idols as gods and worship them. They would also worship the sun, moon and stars. This is a common instinct among humans; although some reject it out of arrogance or stubbornness. This innate nature is most often revealed when in a dire situation: if a person falls sick, or is overcome by an evil, he would involuntarily call out and say: ‘O God!’ or he would look towards the sky, in acknowledgment of an almighty force, who can resolve his problems. Allah says:

(And when affliction touches man, he calls upon Us, whether lying on his side or sitting or standing; but when We remove from him his affliction, he continues [in disobedience ] as if he had never called upon Us to remove an affliction that touched him.) [ 10:12 ]

The Challenge Of The Qur’an
The Qur’an challenges the whole creation to create anything which has a soul, whether they do so collectively or individually. Allah says:
(O people, an example is presented, so listen to it. Indeed, those you invoke besides Allah will never create [as much as ] a fly, even if they gathered together for that purpose. And if the fly should steal away from them a [tiny ] thing, they could not recover it from him. Weak are the pursuer and pursued (A comparison is made here to the worshipper of a false deity and that which he worships).) [ 22:73 ]

This is because the soul is from the affairs of Allah. No one knows its reality except Him. Allah says:
(And they ask you, [O Muhammad s], about the soul. Say, ‘The soul is of the affair of my Lord. And mankind have not been given of knowledge except a little.) [ 17:85 ]

The creation cannot create something without a soul. In a Hadeeth Qudsi, the Prophet s narrated that Allah says: “And who is more unjust than one who tries to create something like My creation. Let them try to create the smallest ant, let them try to create a seed, let them try to create a fiber of barley.” [ Bukhari ]

The inability of humans to do as they please in this universe. This is another evidence of the presence of the Creator who created and continues to dispose of its affairs. Allah says:
(Have you not considered the one who argued with Abraham about his Lord [merely ] because Allah had given him kingship? When Abraham said, ‘My Lord is the one who gives life and causes death,’ he said, ‘I give life and cause death (Qataadah and others reported: “That two men are brought to me who deserve to be sentenced to death. So I order that one of them be killed and I pardon the other.. so he is not killed.” Abraham said, ‘Indeed, Allah brings up the sun from the east, so bring it up from the west.’ So the disbeliever was confounded, and Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people.) [ 2:258 ]
Another proof of His existence is His challenge to all humanity: to bring something like the Noble Qur’an, the final Book revealed to mankind. This challenge will remain unmet until the Day of Judgment. Allah says:
(Say, ‘If mankind and the jinn gathered in order to produce the like of this Qur’an, they could not produce its like, even if they were to each other assistants.) [ 17:88 ]
Whoever doubts the existence of Allah or the prophethood of Muhammad s let him produce something similar to the Qur’an. The Arabs, who were the most eloquent orators at that time, tried their best to produce something similar to the Qur’an, and they could not; even though it was revealed in their native tongue (Arabic). Allah then eased this challenge, saying:
(Or do they say, ‘He invented it?’ Say, ‘Then bring ten chapters like it that have been invented and call upon whomever you can besides Allah, if you should be truthful.) [ 11:13 ]
Allah then eased it even further, saying:

(And if you are in doubt about what We have sent down upon Our Servant [Muhammad], then produce a chapter the like thereof and call upon your witnesses other than Allah, if you should be truthful.) [ 2:23 ]

This Qur’an is the revealed Words of Allah, and it can never be disproved. Allah says:

(And it is not [possible ] for this Qur’an to be produced by other than Allah, but [it is ] a confirmation of what was before it and a detailed explanation of the [former ] Scripture, about which there is no doubt (This phrase refers back to the Qur›an), from the Lord of the all that exists.) [ 10:37 ]

If it was written by humans, it would contain many contradictions. Allah says:

(Then do they not reflect upon the Qur’an? If it had been from [any ] other than Allah, they would have found much contradiction in it.) [ 4:82 ]

Our basis for the discussion about the beginning of creation and its end will be the saying of Allah:

(Allah is the Creator of all things, and He is, over all things, Disposer of affairs. * To Him belong the keys of the heavens and the earth.) [ 39:62-63 ]

Allah, the Exalted, has informed us that all creatures within the universe have been created in pairs
Pondering upon these creatures would increase and deepen one’s belief in Allah, and this is a trait of the intellectual people of understanding.

I hope you'll find the greatness of Islam in these proofs and when you're ready to embrace the truth, I'll be waiting for you.
Re: Muhammad In The Bible: Debunked by MightySparrow: 7:34am On Nov 02, 2020
Useless post: Mohammed is a scam.
Re: Muhammad In The Bible: Debunked by sagenaija: 11:49am On Nov 02, 2020
Coronabirus:

The Challenge Of FACING The Qur’an

Another proof of His existence is His challenge to all humanity: to bring something like the Noble Qur’an, the final Book revealed to mankind. This challenge will remain unmet until the Day of Judgment. Allah says:
(Say, ‘If mankind and the jinn gathered in order to produce the like of this Qur’an, they could not produce its like, even if they were to each other
If it was written by humans, it would contain many contradictions. Allah says:

(Then do they not reflect upon the Qur’an? If it had been from [any ] other than Allah, they would have found much contradiction in it.) [ 4:82 ]

(Allah is the Creator of all things, and He is, over all things, Disposer of affairs. * To Him belong the keys of the heavens and the earth.) [ 39:62-63 ]

Allah, the Exalted, has informed us that all creatures within the universe have been created in pairs
Pondering upon these creatures would increase and deepen one’s belief in Allah, and this is a trait of the intellectual people of understanding.
On Allah as creator:
According to the Koran Allah is NOT the creator but one of the creators. This suggests then that there are other creators. The Koran uses twice the phrase that Allah is "the best of creators" [23:14, 37:125]. What other creators are in mind? 

On the challenge to produce a book like the Koran:
The Koran is not coordinated. There is no flow of thought or sequence of events. It is neither organized in the order in which it was revealed nor according to topics or stories. In short, it is disjointed, clumsy and lacking in any good scholarly literary style. So, that challenge is simply ludicrous.

Take contradictions for example. In Sura 41:9-12 we read that the world was created in eight days, in Sura 7:54 we are told it were six days. Can you tell us that the two are saying the same thing?

It is said of Mohamed that he was the first to bow down to Allah (in Islam) (Sura 6:14, 163, 39:12). But it is also said of Abraham, his sons and Jacob that they were Moslems (Sura 2:132), and of all earlier prophets who brought 'books' (i.e. Moses, David and Jesus) (Sura 28:52-53). Again it is reported of the disciples of Jesus that they were Moslems (Sura 3:52). So, who was the first Moslem? Adam, Abraham, earlier prophets, Christians or Mohamed?

Heavens or Earth: which was created first? First earth and then heaven (sura 2:29), heaven and after that earth (sura 79:27-30).

Will Christians enter Paradise or go to Hell? Sura 2:62 and 5:69 say "Yes", Sura 5:72 (just 3 verses later) and 3:85 say "No

We can go on and on and on.

The above only shows a few gross contradiction within the Koran and demonstrates that there is a major problem with Islamic theology itself.

How do you reconcile these glaring problems with a book you claim is from heaven?

Mohamed clearly stated in the Koran that Allah could, if he wanted to, guide everyone to faith but instead has chosen to mislead a great majority of people away from the so-called truth of Islam so that he can fill up hell. Why, then, did he order MOSLEMS to fight the disbelievers when they cannot embrace Islam unless Allah causes them to believe? And why kill apostates when it is Allah who has turned their hearts away from Islam in the first place? And why do you seek to convert others to Islam when Allah guides whom he wills?
Re: Muhammad In The Bible: Debunked by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
sagenaija:

On Allah as creator:
According to the Koran Allah is NOT the creator but one of the creators. This suggests then that there are other creators. The Koran uses twice the phrase that Allah is "the best of creators" [23:14, 37:125]. What other creators are in mind? 

On the challenge to produce a book like the Koran:
The Koran is not coordinated. There is no flow of thought or sequence of events. It is neither organized in the order in which it was revealed nor according to topics or stories. In short, it is disjointed, clumsy and lacking in any good scholarly literary style. So, that challenge is simply ludicrous.

Take contradictions for example. In Sura 41:9-12 we read that the world was created in eight days, in Sura 7:54 we are told it were six days. Can you tell us that the two are saying the same thing?

It is said of Mohamed that he was the first to bow down to Allah (in Islam) (Sura 6:14, 163, 39:12). But it is also said of Abraham, his sons and Jacob that they were Moslems (Sura 2:132), and of all earlier prophets who brought 'books' (i.e. Moses, David and Jesus) (Sura 28:52-53). Again it is reported of the disciples of Jesus that they were Moslems (Sura 3:52). So, who was the first Moslem? Adam, Abraham, earlier prophets, Christians or Mohamed?

Heavens or Earth: which was created first? First earth and then heaven (sura 2:29), heaven and after that earth (sura 79:27-30).

Will Christians enter Paradise or go to Hell? Sura 2:62 and 5:69 say "Yes", Sura 5:72 (just 3 verses later) and 3:85 say "No

We can go on and on and on.

The above only shows a few gross contradiction within the Koran and demonstrates that there is a major problem with Islamic theology itself.

How do you reconcile these glaring problems with a book you claim is from heaven?

Mohamed clearly stated in the Koran that Allah could, if he wanted to, guide everyone to faith but instead has chosen to mislead a great majority of people away from the so-called truth of Islam so that he can fill up hell. Why, then, did he order MOSLEMS to fight the disbelievers when they cannot embrace Islam unless Allah causes them to believe? And why kill apostates when it is Allah who has turned their hearts away from Islam in the first place? And why do you seek to convert others to Islam when Allah guides whom he wills?
1. The Qur'an states that "Allah created the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them, in six days" (7:54).
Surah 41, verses 9-12 states:
Say, “Do you really disbelieve in the One who has created the earth in two days and ascribe to Him partners? That is the Lord of the worlds.” [41:9] He has placed firm mountains in it (the earth) towering above it, and put blessings in it, and proportioned its foods therein, in four days, equal for those who ask. [41:10] Then He turned straight to the sky, while it was a smoke, and said to it and to the earth, “Come (to My obedience), both of you, willingly or unwillingly.” Both said, “We come willingly.” [41:11] So He accomplished them as seven skies in two days, and settled in every sky its (due) thing. And We have decorated the closest sky with lamps, and protected it properly. All this is the determination of the All-Mighty, the All-Knowing. [41:12]
In exactly the same way, in Surah 41, verses 9-12, Allah is saying that He created the earth and the mountains in four days. He explained it by saying it took Him two days to create the earth and four days to create the mountains etc. Meaning that it took Him four days in total and not six. Thereafter, he mentions that He created the seven heavens in two days totalling six days and not eight.
NOTE: To understand these verses well, it would be useful to study the following portions of the Tafheem al-Quran: (Surah Al-Baqarah, Ayat 29); (Surah Ar-Raad, Ayat 2); (Surah Al-Hijr, Ayats 16-18); (Surah Al-Anbiya, Ayats 30-33); (Surah Al-Hajj, Ayat 65); (Surah Al-Muminun, Ayat 17); (Surah YaSeen: E.N. 37), and (E.Ns 5-9 of Surah As-Saaffat)."
2. The religion of God (Allah) is Islam; Islam is an Abrahamic monotheistic religion teaching that there is none worthy of worship except God
& Muslims are the followers of Islam. All the Prophets of Allah Adam, Noah, David, Jesus, Abraham, Joseph, MUHAMMED and the rest taught us to worship God alone (Islam).
3. If Allah say he's the best of creators, he means for those who think
Allah said he is the true Creator and the best of creators, people can create things through mixing materials and minerals.
That is a form of creation but a very mini form of creation.
True creation is creation of something from nothing.
Allah says to something “BE” and it is.
Noble Verse 39:62 “Allah is the Creator of all things, and He is the Guardian and Disposer of all affairs.”
There is no contradiction in the Noble Verses above.
In Noble Verses 23:14 and 37:125 above, Allah Almighty describes to us that no one in this universe can make a creation better than Allah Almighty’s creation.
Allah Almighty gave mankind the ability to create. We created cars, airplanes, computers, clothes, etc..
In Noble Verse 39:62, tells us that Allah Almighty created everything in this world.
When we create a car for instance, we use the metals that Allah Almighty created to create our car. So if it wasn’t for Allah Almighty’s creation of the metals, then we would not be able to create cars today.
Thus we can only create or be creaters when Allah Almighty wills for us to be creaters.
Everything we do or wish to do happens with the permission of Allah Almighty;
4. Quran is the best book, well organised and the biggest blessing to mankind. Among the miracles found in the Quran are "everything, from relativity, quantum mechanics, Big Bang theory, black holes and pulsars, genetics, embryology, modern geology, thermodynamics, even the laser and hydrogen fuel cells".
May Allah guide you to see the light of Islam
Re: Muhammad In The Bible: Debunked by sagenaija: 10:54pm On Nov 02, 2020
Coronabirus:

1. The Qur'an states that "Allah created the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them, in six days" (7:54).
Surah 41, verses 9-12 states:
Say, “Do you really disbelieve in the One who has created the earth in two days

2. The religion of God (Allah) is Islam; Islam is an Abrahamic monotheistic religion teaching that there is none worthy of worship except God
& Muslims are the followers of Islam. All the Prophets of Allah Adam, Noah, David, Jesus, Abraham, Joseph, MUHAMMED and the rest taught us to worship God alone (Islam).

3. If Allah say he's the best of creators, he means for those who think

When we create a car for instance, we use the metals that Allah Almighty created to create our car. So if it wasn’t for Allah Almighty’s creation of the metals, then we would not be able to create cars today.

4. Quran is the best book, well organised

I can see what FORCED cramming of Koran has done to you.
Are you attempting to use the Koran as a talisman by just regurgitating the same thing over and over again?

1. Does the EARTH not consist of every physical thing, including the mountains, on it?
Reread your statement: "He explained it by saying it took him two days to create the earth and four days to create the mountains etc. Meaning that it took him four days in total and not six"
Did you notice that word "and" in that your statement?
If you told someone 'I cut the field in 2 days AND I cleared the grass in 1 day', would you expect that we should understand that you did BOTH activities in 2 days?
That is what you have just done there.

What sense is there in saying Allah created the earth in 2 days, then the mountains in 4 days and then the seven skies in another 2 days and you're claiming that the first 2 and 4 days are to be taken as 4 and not as separate days? Meanwhile in 7:54 it is said he created the HEAVENS and the EARTH and all that is between them in six days.
It now takes you to reinterpret 2 and 4 to mean 4. Clap for your brain.
Remember that the Koran claims to be CLEAR.

2. The issue is not whether all the prophets were Moslems or worshipped Allah. The issue is that a book that is said to be from Allah says in one place that Mohamed is the first Moslem then states in other places that others BEFORE Mohamed were Moslems. Do you not see a discrepancy here?

3. You said Allah is the creator. I showed you that YOUR KORAN says he is the best of CREATORS which suggests that there are other creators.

Where did Allah say that what he means by being the best of creators is comparisons between himself and men? And that it relates to the creation of cars, airplanes, computers, clothes, etc?
It is amazing that you guys can reduce your Allah to the level of men yet if it were others doing it you will shout 'Blasphemy!'.
Can you show us where Allah in creating Adam said "Be" and Adam appeared?

4. I SHOWED you how the challenge of the Koran to produce a book like it is ludicrous. A book that gives CONTRADICTORY number of days for the creation of the world can't be as perfect as it is presenting itself to be. A book that cannot CLEARLY say who the first Moslem is but presents different people in different portions of it as the first. A book that in one chapter says heaven was created first then in another says it is the earth. A book that says in one place that Christians will enter Paradise and then in another say they will not.

Doesn't that look like a COPY AND PASTE work to you? An original writer who is clear headed will not fill his book with the DOZENS of CONTRADICTIONS as found in the Koran. Only a copy and paste work will produce such a thing. The "best book, well organised" according to you yet you haven't reconciled the above glaring FLAWS for us. Well organised with duplication of stories, historical errors and mix ups, no order in Arrangements of chapters and so on.

If that is the 'light' you see in Islam then tell us what darkness is.

You were fed a dummy and you bought it hook line and sinker.
Re: Muhammad In The Bible: Debunked by Lukuluku69(m): 4:30pm On Nov 03, 2020
sagenaija:
[size=6pt][/size]
You are displaying another typical issue with you Moslems - running from pillar to post.
Even when one area has been dealt with (which should call for reflection by you guys) you just ignore it and run to another question.

Kedar's Location
A look at the atlas (which I doubt you have done) shows Kedar to be way up in northern Arabia. This is about 1,000 kilometres north from Mecca and Medina where Mohamed was supposed to have operated from.
Also, Kedar in the Bible is used to denote many things.
Sela belongs to the Edomites according to the Bible not in the area of Medina as claimed by Moslems. This is also seen in Isaiah 16 where Moab is associated with Sela. It is located further north from Kedar. It is closer to Judah than the 1,000 kilometres down south to Medina. Other books of the Bible mention Sela and corroborate what I've just stated above. The Bible must be interpreted by what is stated in it and not by Islamic reinterpretation of it.

The Ishmaelites were never identified in the Bible with a group designated as Arabs.
In sura 29 Ishmael is left out as a prophet of Allah. So, using Ishmael's line to back Mohamed's prophethood does not really have the backing of the Koran.

The Koran NEVER mentioned that Mohamed is found in Isaiah. The Koran only mentioned that Isa talked about Ahmad that is to come. Why Moslems will go beyond the just to deceive others into believing Islam is amazing.

You Moslems are INSECURE about your prophet and books and god. So you Moslems seek for Mohamed in the Jewish and Christian books to VALIDATE him. It wouldn't werk!

And you are displaying another typical Christian blindness. Now, Kedar is 1,000km from Mecca and Tema is in Australia according to the Moronic Atlas of yours? And who asked you about Moab and Selah? Trying to deflect the issue abi?

Who was KEDAR, TEMA, NABAIOTH, MIDIAN? Who were they? All Grandsons of Father Abraham. Three were ISHMAEL'S SONS and the Last one of Kithura/Kethurah son for Abraham. Are you saying they were settled anywhere else outside Arabia Felix and the adjourning Lands?

And I ask you again, KEDAR, TEMA, NABAIOTH, MIDIAN are they descendants of Issac or of David? Can a Jew/Israelite claim a Prophecy in the House of Ishmael? Can they? Go back to Isaiah 42/60, clearly you will see Ishmael's sons name mentioned! Why is Isaiah doing that? Why?

We Muslims don't validate Prophet Muhammad mission with the Bible. We believed him already, it is you lots we are telling and showing what your Book says. Believe it or leave it, you will answer to it on Judgement Day.
Re: Muhammad In The Bible: Debunked by shadeyinka(m): 6:05pm On Nov 03, 2020
officialbeffinb:
PROPHET MUHAMMAD (pbuh) IN THE BIBLE
by Dr. Zakir Naik

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in the Old Testament:

The Qur’an mentions in Surah Al-Araf chapter 7 verse 157:

"Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered Prophet, whom they find mentioned in their own (scriptures) in the law and the Gospel".

MUHAMMAD (PBUH) PROPHESISED IN THE BOOK OF DEUTERONOMY:

Almighty God speaks to Moses in Book of Deuteronomy chapter 18 verse 18:

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and I will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

The Christians say that this prophecy refers to Jesus (pbuh) because Jesus (pbuh) was like Moses (pbuh). Moses (pbuh) was a Jew, as well as Jesus (pbuh) was a Jew. Moses (pbuh) was a Prophet and Jesus (pbuh) was also a Prophet.

If these two are the only criteria for this prophecy to be fulfilled, then all the Prophets of the Bible who came after
Moses (pbuh) such as Solomon, Isaiah, Ezekiel, Daniel, Hosea, Joel, Malachi, John the Baptist, etc. (pbut) will
fulfill this prophecy since all were Jews as well as prophets.

However, it is Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) who is like Moses (pbuh):

i)

Both had a father and a mother, while Jesus (pbuh) was born miraculously without any male intervention.

[Mathew 1:18 and Luke 1:35 and also Al-Qur'an 3:42-47]

ii)
Both were married and had children. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not marry nor had children.

iii)
Both died natural deaths. Jesus (pbuh) has been raised up alive. (4:157-158)

Muhammad (pbuh) is from among the brethren of Moses (pbuh). Arabs are brethren of Jews. Abraham (pbuh) had two sons: Ishmail and Isaac (pbut). The Arabs are the descendants of Ishmail (pbuh) and the Jews are the descendants of Isaac (pbuh).

Words in the mouth:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) was unlettered and whatever revelations he received from Almighty God he repeated them verbatim.

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him."

[Deuteronomy 18:18]

iv)
Both besides being Prophets were also kings i.e. they could inflict capital punishment. Jesus (pbuh) said, "My kingdom is not of this world." (John 18:36).

v)
Both were accepted as Prophets by their people in their lifetime but Jesus (pbuh) was rejected by his
people. John chapter 1 verse 11 states, "He came unto his own, but his own received him not."

iv)
Both brought new laws and new regulations for their people. Jesus (pbuh) according to the Bible did not bring any new laws. (Mathew 5:17-18).

It is Mentioned in the book of Deuteronomy chapter 18:19

"And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not harken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him."

Muhammad (pbuh) is prophesised in the book of Isaiah:

It is mentioned in the book of Isaiah chapter 29 verse 12:

"And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned."

When Archangel Gabrail commanded Muhammad (pbuh) by saying Iqra - "Read", he replied, "I am not learned".

prophet Muhammad (pbuh) mentioned by name in the old testament:

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is mentioned by name in the Song of Solomon chapter 5 verse 16:

"Hikko Mamittakim we kullo Muhammadim Zehdoodeh wa Zehraee Bayna Jerusalem."

"His mouth is most sweet: yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters
of Jerusalem."

In the Hebrew language im is added for respect. Similarely im is added after the name of Prophet Muhammad
(pbuh) to make it Muhammadim. In English translation they have even translated the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) as "altogether lovely", but in the Old Testament in Hebrew, the name of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) is yet present.

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) in the New Testament:

Al-Qur'an Chapter 61 Verse 6:

"And remember, Jesus, the son of Mary, said, 'O Children of Israel! I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you, confirming the Law (which came) before me and giving glad tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name shall be Ahmed.' But when he came to them with clear signs, they said, 'This is evident sorcery!' "

All the prophecies mentioned in the Old Testament regarding Muhammad (pbuh) besides applying to the Jews also hold good for the Christians.

John chapter 14 verse 16:
"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you forever."

Gospel of John chapter 15 verse 26:

"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which
proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me."

Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 7:

"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not
come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you".

"Ahmed" or "Muhammad" meaning "the one who praises" or "the praised one" is almost the translation of the
Greek word Periclytos. In the Gospel of John 14:16, 15:26, and 16:7. The word 'Comforter' is used in the English translation for the Greek word Paracletos which means advocate or a kind friend rather than a comforter.
Paracletos is the warped reading for Periclytos. Jesus (pbuh) actually prophesised Ahmed by name. Even the
Greek word Paraclete refers to the Prophet (pbuh) who is a mercy for all creatures.

Some Christians say that the Comforter mentioned in these prophecies refers to the Holy Sprit. They fail to realise
that the prophecy clearly says that only if Jesus (pbuh) departs will the Comforter come. The Bible states that the
Holy Spirit was already present on earth before and during the time of Jesus (pbuh), in the womb of Elizabeth, and again when Jesus (pbuh) was being baptised, etc. Hence this prophecy refers to none other than Prophet
Muhammad (pbuh).

Gospel of John chapter 16 verse 12-14:

"I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth is
come, he will guide you unto all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me".

The Sprit of Truth, spoken about in this prophecy referes to none other than Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
NOTE: All quotations of the Bible are taken from the King James Version.

Reference: http://www.irf.net/irf/comparativereligion/index.htm
Do you truely believe all these from a book that has been severely corrupted?
Re: Muhammad In The Bible: Debunked by sagenaija: 9:33pm On Nov 03, 2020
Lukuluku69:

And you are displaying another typical Christian blindness. Now, Kedar is 1,000km from Mecca and Tema is in Australia according to the Moronic Atlas of yours? And who asked you about Moab and Selah? Trying to deflect the issue abi?

Who was KEDAR, TEMA, NABAIOTH, MIDIAN? Who were they? All Grandsons of Father Abraham. Three were ISHMAEL'S SONS and the Last one of Kithura/Kethurah son for Abraham. Are you saying they were settled anywhere else outside Arabia Felix and the adjourning Lands?

And I ask you again, KEDAR, TEMA, NABAIOTH, MIDIAN are they descendants of Issac or of David? Can a Jew/Israelite claim a Prophecy in the House of Ishmael? Can they? Go back to Isaiah 42/60, clearly you will see Ishmael's sons name mentioned! Why is Isaiah doing that? Why?

We Muslims don't validate Prophet Muhammad mission with the Bible. We believed him already, it is you lots we are telling and showing what your Book says. Believe it or leave it, you will answer to it on Judgement Day.

None of the people or areas mentioned in the Bible are related to where you want to place them.

Look at this about Ishmael:

According to Sahih Bukhari:
The Prophet further said, "Ishmael's mother was pleased with the whole situation as she used to love to enjoy the company of the people. So, they settled there, and later on they sent for their families who came and settled with them so that some families became permanent residents there. The child (i.e. Ishmael) grew up and learnt Arabic from them and (his virtues) caused them to love and admire him as he grew up, and when he reached the age of puberty they made him marry a woman from amongst them.

Now, if Ishmael had to learn Arabic it means that the people whom the language is named after already existed before Ishmael. Therefore Ishmael could not have been their father. In other words, the Arabs were already in the land for Ishmael to learn Arabic from them. So, if the Arabs were already in the land before the coming of Ishmael he (Ishmael) could not be their progenitor - their ancestor.

You ran away from these:

The Koran NEVER mentioned that Mohamed is found in Isaiah. The Koran only mentioned that Isa talked about Ahmad that is to come. Why Moslems will go beyond the Koran just to deceive others into believing Islam is amazing.
Re: Muhammad In The Bible: Debunked by sagenaija: 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2020
Coronabirus, Lukuluku69, it appears that Allah's messenger gave yet a DIFFERENT NO OF DAYS for Allah's creation - 7 not 6

According to Sahih Muslim (2789) Sunnah.com:
Abu Huraira reported that Allah's Messenger took hold of my hands and said:

Allah, the Exalted and Glorious, created the clay on Saturday and He created the mountains on Sunday and He created the trees on Monday and He created the things entailing labour on Tuesday and created light on Wednesday and He caused the animals to spread on Thursday and created Adam (peace be upon him) after 'Asr on Friday; the last creation at the last hour of the hours of Friday, i. e. between afternoon and night. This hadith is narrated through another chain of transmitters.

I hope you guys can see the HOLES in your NARRATIVE. For every single thing in Islam you can find the opposite or CONTRADICTORY position. It then has to take the MAGIC of Islamic reinterpretation to try and reconcile things. Otherwise questioners are asked to KEEP QUIET because Allah knows best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Disrupt The Secret Meetings And Plans Of Witches From Your Own Bedroom / Why Did Jesus Tell His Disciples To Buy Sword? / You Cannot Go To Hell/Heaven Alone!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 179
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.