Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,429 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

How I Made 300+k On Nairaland In a Day [Picture] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Made 300+k On Nairaland In a Day [Picture] (2795 Views)

LADIES: Should I Do This On Val Day? [Picture] / Groom Admiring Chief Bridesmaid On His Wedding Day (PICTURE) / Post Your Valentine's Day Picture(s) Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Made 300+k On Nairaland In a Day [Picture] by marksleek25: 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
iLegendd:
A few people are going to win 1k card each on this thread — just for fun. One of them is Bunnae.

For the rest, give me a reason why you deserve 1k card from me and if it makes sense to me, I'll send it to you. I'm not owing anyone — I'm just catching fun, so don't kill me if I don't send to you; it's by luck, not merit.
I need it to put finishing touches to a article writing gig I'm currently working on...thank you.
Re: How I Made 300+k On Nairaland In a Day [Picture] by hartlid(m): 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2020
Re: How I Made 300+k On Nairaland In a Day [Picture] by Humanoid01(m): 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
Raycelove:

You will have to accept his threads. if you want to learn from him. ilengendd is a great man with much experience about life and on money making/management, writing. etc
Ilengendd pls donot deactivate this your account. Biko.
Yeah I see that. He's a great guy. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: How I Made 300+k On Nairaland In a Day [Picture] by hfinest1(m): 5:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
I for like write long argumentative essay (not less than 450 words, SSCE standard) on the topic "Why I Should Get the 1k Card" (trust me, you'll love my essay... *whispers: i was the best in essay writing in secondary school*), but I know i arrived late, so lemme just save my ink and allow boss man to bless his haters, cos they need the card more than we the fans...except my oga says otherwise...

carry on iLegendd baba, I dey your back dey follow you like backpack grin cool
Re: How I Made 300+k On Nairaland In a Day [Picture] by Blessedboy23(m): 6:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
undecided wow so educative. I learn alot sha Weldone iLegendd, i also wish i could have haters so they can make me progress as yours cheesy

i think no haters in this thread today...
Re: How I Made 300+k On Nairaland In a Day [Picture] by Loxleyy(m): 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
Boss
I go like get the airtime for sub....
Make I upload books abeg you fit run am
Thank you sir
Re: How I Made 300+k On Nairaland In a Day [Picture] by Scarrr: 9:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
iLegendd:
How I Made 300+k On Nairaland In a Day [Picture]

The title should've been Romance + Craziness + Fun + Money.

On Nairaland, the Romance Section, I'm the most abused and secretly, the most loved.

If you're a man or woman and you find yourself to be the most abused, count yourself lucky.

If you end up as the most loved, also count yourself lucky.

If you end up with both, you're the luckiest.

All that matters is not the love or hate, but the exposure/attention.

In this day and age, exposure/attention is the key to digital wealth. You need to seek for attention and when you get it, exploit your way to greatness.

If no one knows you or your product, no one will buy from you and you'll feel bad for not being patronized or recognized.

Unfortunately, most of us don't want to be hated — we only want to be loved by everyone. This is where failure starts. (Yes, I still believe failure doesn't exist, but that is in a different context).

Trying to be loved will lead you to frustration because after doing things to please others, when you wake the next morning, you won't be happy with yourself. You'll keep doing this and won't turn back because you don't want people to hate you.

If you want to be successfully, stop trying to please everyone — have some haters and have some fans. Without these two people, you're doomed or at most, you'll end up in a 9-5 job that you don't like.

Surprisingly, at your workplace, there are co-workers who won't like you. So, the haters you're running from on the Internet, you still met them at work — they are everywhere. Some like to call themselves advisers or critics, haters.

The summary is: Haters are everywhere (in different clothing), so suck it up and enjoy the free attention they give you even though they may hurt (yes, some do). After pains, come gains. So, stay strong and don't let them get to you.

As an Internet business man or woman, your mission is to gather attention, exposure, haters, and fans as you dish out helpful/entertaining contents to people for free.

While doing this, stay honest, stay happy, stay crazy, stay fun, stay focused, and stay consistent until all is achieved.

The hard part is being consistent like a mentally deranged man/woman until all is achieved. This is the stage people give up because they can no longer handle the attack from people calling them p.sycho, de.mented, stu.pid, idi.ot, etc. 

Time To Cash Out

Finally, package and introduce a product to sell and your fans will buy while your haters help you promote it by trolling/abusing/stalking you.

They'll think they're doing you, but no, you're using them to gather more attention and reach a wider audience.

When you become successful, don't forget to help your haters (even if it's just recharge card) the same way they helped you (in reaching a wider audience) and don't forget to appreciate your fans/clients for patronizing you and standing on your side.

Psychology Behind the 300k+ Per Day.

These books were once threads posted for free on Nairaland, but packaged as books at last.

If you have gone through all the stages above, do a bonanza where your digital product will become extremely cheap for anyone to afford.

Using my book as an example, they normally sell for 7k, 10k, and above and they have been making lots of sales at that price every day.

Now, what do you think will happen if you reduce each to just 1k per book on the first day of your birth month, 2k on the second day, 3k on the third day, and on it goes until they return to normal prices?

There is something called "rush hour" or "cheap hour" and humans love to take advantage of them.

Since these people know the second day will be 2k, the third day will be 3k and so on, they rushed on the 1st day to patronize me for 1k per book. Some of them bought all our books (15 at the time).

At the end of the day, 90+ people patronized me on the first day and generated more than 300k in a day.

The reason it was low was because  Nigeria was recovering for recession and most Nigerians didn't have money for food let alone to purchase a book. No be person wey dey alive dey read book?

The second promo was in 2020 and it was worse because of COVID-19 and a second recession. I only realized 130k in that one.

If not for all these recessions, pandemic, poverty in the country, and me only doing the promo on just Nairaland, we would've been talking about millions per day in these bonanzas. This is where a wider audience comes to play.

My local audience is just on Nairaland and that's why it's hard for me to deactivate and leave run away from this forum. If I leave, I'm leaving lots of millions on the table.

The total I have made selling these books on Nairaland, considering all the hundreds of people that bought Lasticle for 10k, ChatDîcted 2.0 for 10k, TDFG for 10k, etc. is in the millions.

Deactivating and leaving more legit millions on the table is hard to do. If it was a fra.udulent money, I would've gone, but this is legit and made from the confine on my home without paying tax.

So, I'm pleading to anyone who had read this far not to take haters seriously, but see them as a blessing to greatness even if they say hurtful things to you.

Endurance to pains is one of the keys to growth.

What I explained can be applied in different products, not just in books, but in any BAYURBARs method of money making.

So, the benefit of all the abuses I have received on this forum are

1. 100k to 300k (on my birth month)
2. They made me popular for free (I'm more known on this forum than those who abused me — combined)
3. I don't slave for money anyone — money slaves for me.
4. The girls these unpopular haters are crushing on are secretly crushing on me (fame comes with lots of free gifts).
5. There is money to share 1k card on a regular basis — thanks to haters.
6. I can even write a bestseller book by sharing the story of how I enjoyed Nairaland and how I used abusive people to grow financially, socially, and more.
6. And the list goes on.

Finally, haters are not obstructing you from success, you're the one obstructing yourself because you lack emotional intelligence and can't handle "words people say."

Wise up and stay woke so you can finally sleep in the morning when others are awake slaving for money.

That's all for today.

yawns...oga show us the sales receipts na tongue

1 Like

Re: How I Made 300+k On Nairaland In a Day [Picture] by Treborblue(m): 11:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
Ilegend forget about the giveaway please is there anyway I can intern for you , you're awesome I really desire to learn from you please reply me
Re: How I Made 300+k On Nairaland In a Day [Picture] by Treborblue(m): 11:19pm On Oct 30, 2020
Ilegendd
Re: How I Made 300+k On Nairaland In a Day [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:04am On Oct 31, 2020
Everyone had a good reason, so I decided to to with the first and second commenters as the people to get the card. So, Cappucino925 and Bunnae are left to redeem their cards since the first commenter has gotten his yesterday.

Kindly find a way to redeem your gift either by sending a PM or by posting your number here.

Note: It expires at 2.02 PM today.

1 Like

Re: How I Made 300+k On Nairaland In a Day [Picture] by bunnae(f): 7:16am On Oct 31, 2020
iLegendd:
Everyone had a good reason, so I decided to to with the first and second commenters as the people to get the card. So, Capp.ucino925 and Bunnae are left to redeem their cards since the first commenter has gotten his yesterday.

Kindly find a way to redeem your gift either by sending a PM or by posting your number here.

Thanks
Re: How I Made 300+k On Nairaland In a Day [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:19am On Oct 31, 2020
bunnae:

09. Thanks
Copied. Remove. Which network?
Re: How I Made 300+k On Nairaland In a Day [Picture] by bunnae(f): 7:22am On Oct 31, 2020
iLegendd:
Airtel
Re: How I Made 300+k On Nairaland In a Day [Picture] by bunnae(f): 7:31am On Oct 31, 2020
iLegendd:
I have Seen it. Thank you very much.
Re: How I Made 300+k On Nairaland In a Day [Picture] by cappucino925(m): 7:36am On Oct 31, 2020
iLegendd:
Everyone had a good reason, so I decided to to with the first and second commenters as the people to get the card. So, Cappucino925 and Bunnae are left to redeem their cards since the first commenter has gotten his yesterday.

Thanks iLegendd My phone Number is 09075152629 and the network is airtel
Re: How I Made 300+k On Nairaland In a Day [Picture] by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 31, 2020
I can swear with my life or bet 10k u didn't make up to 30k in any of those promos

Not hating.... Just stating fact
Re: How I Made 300+k On Nairaland In a Day [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:13am On Oct 31, 2020
bonaventure73:
I can swear with my life or bet 10k u didn't make up to 30k in any of those promos

Not hating.... Just stating fact

Okay.
Re: How I Made 300+k On Nairaland In a Day [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:15am On Oct 31, 2020
seankafor:
Reciepts of the 300k or it never happened grin

Okay.
Re: How I Made 300+k On Nairaland In a Day [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:16am On Oct 31, 2020
Scarrr:
yawns...oga show us the sales receipts na tongue

Okay.
Re: How I Made 300+k On Nairaland In a Day [Picture] by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 31, 2020
iLegendd:

Okay.
Middle finger
Re: How I Made 300+k On Nairaland In a Day [Picture] by cappucino925(m): 8:19am On Oct 31, 2020
iLegendd:

Okay.
sir i already dropped my number
Re: How I Made 300+k On Nairaland In a Day [Picture] by cappucino925(m): 8:29am On Oct 31, 2020
iLegendd:

Okay.
Thanks iLegendd i just saw it God bless you
Re: How I Made 300+k On Nairaland In a Day [Picture] by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 31, 2020
ilegendd, thank you for all your motivations, I will try to write a book before the end of this year... I appreciate your help.
You are one of the few guys who don't want to eat alone and dine alone, thank you for that.
But I have a question, please don't find it boring to answer wink.
I am writing with phone, so can a single book earn me enough money to buy a laptop?
Even if it can, I hope it won't take time to make the needed sales smiley
Re: How I Made 300+k On Nairaland In a Day [Picture] by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
mehhhn, thought that you deactivated
welcome sir...
That 1k part ehn, imma sell it for 8h and buy garri two congo, pure water 1 bag and sugar grin
Re: How I Made 300+k On Nairaland In a Day [Picture] by donbrowser(m): 7:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
MayrieK09:
Just trying my luck if I can get 1k card, I don't mind. Thanks

Send me a whatsapp message
Re: How I Made 300+k On Nairaland In a Day [Picture] by Nova1988(m): 5:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
iLegendd:

Since you're a man, just drop it here and after sending, you can delete it. I'll soon turn off my phone to charge it, so the faster, the better.

Note: If you don't redeem it before 6:06 PM, it expires.

Boss you really made sense and thanks for the follow grin
Re: How I Made 300+k On Nairaland In a Day [Picture] by Nova1988(m): 5:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
ilegendd, thank you for all your motivations, I will try to write a book before the end of this year... I appreciate your help.
You are one of the few guys who don't want to eat alone and dine alone, thank you for that.
But I have a question, please don't find it boring to answer wink.
I am writing with phone, so can a single book earn me enough money to buy a laptop?
Even if it can, I hope it won't take time to make the needed sales smiley

Bruh why can't no one access your acct
Re: How I Made 300+k On Nairaland In a Day [Picture] by LagosAirport: 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2020
iLegendd I don't deserve your airtime! No I dont but I won't mind if you let me use the airtime to subscribe and download ebooks on on how to fly an aeroplane.

It has always been my life long ambition
Re: How I Made 300+k On Nairaland In a Day [Picture] by hartlid(m): 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
solobrain:

Nobody needs to know you before you publish your book, they'll know you through the book you've published.

So get to work and stop listening to what your brother or people with negative mindset say to weigh you down and publish your book if you feel it's a good read.

You'll only become better when you've published your book and gotten reviews from potential customers, that way you'll become advanced.

Advancement can only be achieved through starting something and putting yourself out there not by sitting down and expecting to write on a topic that'll get people tripping.

How will you know if you don't try?

All topics gets both positive and negative reviews, just do what's fulfilling to you.

smiley

Thank you so much.
Please kindly unquote my moniker here.
I want to use my username for an important purpose and I don't want it to be shown on Nairaland when searched on Google

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are These Women Attractive At All / Another Viral Sex Video; Man And Neighbor's Wife Caught In Uncompleted Building / 22year-old Socialite Divorces Her 59-year-old Husband Weeks After Their Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.