Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,389 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Are These Women Attractive At All - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are These Women Attractive At All (2800 Views)

"Our Men Don’t Find Nigerian Women Attractive" - South African Lady Says / Do You Find Physically Fit Women Attractive? (Pictures) / I Find Older Women Attractive. Am I Weird?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are These Women Attractive At All by Barims(m): 1:24pm On Mar 24, 2022
grin grin I guys, will you be attracted to these kind of women / are they attractive in any way

Will you choose them over our Nigerian women grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are These Women Attractive At All by KingOfTheDamned: 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2022
These look like men/ transgender ... Gays like henrydion are attracted to such . No straight man finds these things appealing .. these are mostly transgender men

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are These Women Attractive At All by Barims(m): 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
These look like men/ transgender ... Gays like henrydion are attracted to such . No straight man finds these things appealing .. these are mostly transgender men

grin grin grin
Re: Are These Women Attractive At All by athaboi(f): 1:31pm On Mar 24, 2022
Yes

3 Likes

Re: Are These Women Attractive At All by Kobicove(m): 1:42pm On Mar 24, 2022
They don't look attractive to me undecided
Re: Are These Women Attractive At All by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
These look like men/ transgender ... Gays like henrydion are attracted to such. No straight man finds these things appealing .. these are mostly transgender men

I told you you'll be obsessed. Now, look at you grin

To the post, these ladies you uploaded aren't your average Susan.

They are women that will never bill you. They have their goals and passion. A woman who consistently works out has her shit together.

It takes discipline to reach that level of maturity where you respect and reverence your body, and want it to be the best version of itself.

Being a fitness guru, I admire such ladies and their tenacity. I work out consistently with my girlfriend... What more can I ask for?

6 Likes

Re: Are These Women Attractive At All by Justice4Toto: 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
You guys are under estimating the power of KONJI
Haa KONJI that will make u reason pepper �️ seller

2 Likes

Re: Are These Women Attractive At All by KingOfTheDamned: 1:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
HenryDion:

I told you you'll be obsessed. Now look at you grin

Why are you quoting me you homo?
Why are you always seeking my comments to quote me?

Looking for who will ejaculate in your anus right?

Get away from here you dirty thing

1 Like

Re: Are These Women Attractive At All by PalmsInTheSky: 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2022
Except for rare inevitable Konji cases.

The sight of such ladies will make me puke.

1 Like

Re: Are These Women Attractive At All by Nobody: 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Why are you quoting me you homo?
Why are you always seeking my comments to quote me?

Looking for who will ejaculate in your anus right?

Get away from here you dirty thing

A closeted gay man struggling with internalized homophobia. I need to laminate this diagnosis so all NLders will be aware smiley

1 Like

Re: Are These Women Attractive At All by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
here is something very interesting to understand about us men... KONJI IS A BASTARD!!!! and when you realize that some men are gladly fukcing mad homeless dirty stinky women, you can be sure that the above would be a walk in the park.
Re: Are These Women Attractive At All by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 24, 2022
Yes they look attractive.

3 Likes

Re: Are These Women Attractive At All by KingOfTheDamned: 3:00pm On Mar 24, 2022
HenryDion:

A closeted gay man struggling with internalized homophobia. I need to laminate this diagnosis so all NLders will be aware smiley

grin
This homo is trying reverse psychology in 2022? Damn you gays sure waste time to catch up ...

We are waiting for you to post more half naked photos 8n your dirty boxers so we can troll your life to stupor grin

Homo
Re: Are These Women Attractive At All by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2022
No.
Ripped muscles is solely good on men. For a woman, her soft curvy feminine physique is it. To complicate the issue,no ass no boobs. Not pleasing to the eyes. My body dey strong. How my woman body go still strong join?

1 Like

Re: Are These Women Attractive At All by medriano: 3:21pm On Mar 24, 2022
They are not attractive, they are bony oooking all macho. Lol
Re: Are These Women Attractive At All by Choilila: 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2022
those two look great...

1 Like

Re: Are These Women Attractive At All by Gadafii: 4:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
Them this one's toe toe muscle go hard pass iya basira kpomo wey seh dey sell ontop rice

If she use her that kind toe toe grip your bulanga, he go be like say na goat bite you
Re: Are These Women Attractive At All by YoungZee1: 6:01pm On Mar 24, 2022
If pix them off..hmm na ur Dead body ur mama go come pick..
Re: Are These Women Attractive At All by Jmichael1(m): 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2022
I can't cum and kill myslf abeg,dis ones V go break dick...

hw person wn take marry dis ones 4 house slf?
Re: Are These Women Attractive At All by Noshitboi(m): 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2022
I once dated a female weightlifter, hmmm. Pussy always needed to be moisturized before, during and after sex grin grin.
Re: Are These Women Attractive At All by Brightdecor: 7:17pm On Mar 24, 2022
Once there money is attractive that's cool by me
Re: Are These Women Attractive At All by adedayo3193(m): 9:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
HenryDion:

I told you you'll be obsessed. Now, look at you grin

To the post, these ladies you uploaded aren't your average Susan.

They are women that will never bill you. They have their goals and passion. A woman who consistently works out has her shit together.

It takes discipline to reach that level of maturity where you respect and reverence your body, and want it to be the best version of itself.

Being a fitness guru, I admire such ladies and their tenacity. I work out consistently with my girlfriend... What more can I ask for?

alas the dude was right. grin grin

Re: Are These Women Attractive At All by angelfallz(m): 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2022
Nothing attractive about such females.

(1) (Reply)

Another Viral Sex Video; Man And Neighbor's Wife Caught In Uncompleted Building / My New Girlfriend. / What Would You Do If You Found Out Your Wife Is Sleeping With Your Brother?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.