Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,141 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life - Business (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life (54970 Views)

Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. / Share Your Worst Business Experience / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by HomerTimpson: 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
yemitexcel:

Quote me with your details let me add 1k to it
20825382820zenith adesanya sijuade. My sincere heartfelt appreciation sire

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by laidima88(m): 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
i could remember that week in OAU, I have no Kobo at hand, had to survive on garri and beans for a week before I can get some money at the weekend, na so our light spoil and hot plate dey useless.
I'm the type u DNT like borrowing things, I drank garri back to back for almost a week before they brought that life saving light that Saturday and I drank my last remaining garri that morning.that ws when I witness if u drink too much garri ur eye no go clear again, sufferness no good oo, automatic cry go wan come but u go dey push am back with memories of when u are eating good food

that light was jst a miracle, for like five days no light, I quickly put beans on fire

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Onogueks(m): 6:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
We have kind hearted people. Just keep it up. Imagine people you don't know helping you as against people you know.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by HomerTimpson: 6:56pm On Oct 31, 2020
spandola:

Send me ur account details bro
2082538282 zenith adesanya sijuade. Thanks very much. My sincere gratitude
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
Merimental:

don't give up d hope. n u will Neva regret it.

My heart is heavy, ready to burst... I can't bear it anymore... It's a decision that will pain everyone around me, but I think I will find peace then, maybe then God can do His mysterious miracles... I'm tired of smiling on the outside and dying inside.. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Alexun(m): 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2020
chatinent:
Number of persons I can share completed.

Thank you all.
Chaiiii... why I no get luck for this kind thing sef?sad Thanks to the giver. Congratulations to the receivers!
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by HomerTimpson: 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2020
spandola:
[Send me your account details broquote author=HomerTimpson post=95509162]Like this post was created for me right now,me and bro don't even know what we gon eat tomorrow,but we just believe we won't die.

You won't believe the phone am using to pass time grin
2082538282 zenith adesanya sijuade thanks bro
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by HomerTimpson: 7:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
marwanafrica:

Bro!!! God Almighty go bless you in abundance, you will never go dry finacialy, May my helper locate me
AMEN thanks sire
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Mariangeles(f): 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
Humblesam:
Menh I can't forget that fateful day I had only 50 naira in my entire life and was going to Festac town from Ijesha for an appointment.
I used 30 naira for t/fare hoping I'll be back with good news but the result is a story for another day.
I trekked in the hot sun of Lagos from Festac town down to Ijesha with my mind already spending the last 20 naira on garri,groundnut and probably sugar when I get home after the long trekking but something strange happened.
When I got to Ijesha bus stop,getting ready for the final trekking to my street which is like five kilometers from the bus stop, I saw this blind man with his daughter begging, and when I looked at d man, he looked straight to my eye and was begging for something from me.
Initially when I saw that blind man, I felt very grateful that I was a lucky guy,I felt pity and decided to move on with my 20 naira, I would av given him something but it was the last one on me.
Do you know that I ve to trek back from my street after successfully getting to my house to the bus stop just to give that same 20 naira to that blind man? Because my conscience would not let me rest from that moment I set my eye on the blind man...it was telling me, "you can do better by giving that 20naira to the blind man", I thought it was a joke until I submitted.
After that I saw myself crying unconsciously, trekking back home weak,hungry and without hope, but that's not the end of my story.

The following, someone I d never believed will help me, came to my house and took me to his place of work.... Same day, I was interviewed, same day I got my appointment letter,next day...
I started working in that company and the rest is history.

Now, this is true selflessness!

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by HomerTimpson: 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

WHERE'S THE AZA?
2082538282 adesanya sijuade zenith CAPSLOCK baba thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by possibilita(m): 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
Still broke I may not have seen the worst baba God bless me
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by HomerTimpson: 7:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
orezimena28:

I sent you something this morning. I hope things get better for you.
thanks mam i had low battery. I couldn't believe my eyes, i don't know how to thank you right now but i know GOD will surely do. My sincere heartfelt appreciation THANKS FOR THE LOVE

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Dcaliphate(m): 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
2012, just after nysc, i was managing a 25k/month job, still dey support family from there, i remember managing N100 card and data for a whole week with my Nokia C-101, i no dey even send any babe wey dey try show interest then sef cos i know say me no go get money to even dey call grin
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Chapter1vs6(m): 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
chatinent
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by ICEKING95(m): 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
firstly.. I want to celebrate those who rendered help to others.. God replenish your pocket...its always been my desire to give and I know soon God will give me the capacity

my own experience its a long one, it was sometime last year in, I was addicted to Bet9ja virtual and couldnt boast of 3 or 2 square meal for up to 3 consecutive days. my pocket money of 10 to 15k always finished in 3 days or less due to my gambling addiction.. the rest of the month is spent on sipping garri most times without condiments.. I had to hope for wedding or any other event that involves refreshment to take place close to school on weekend... I became I turn up master for events... so bad it was that I was named GARSAN presido. Garri Sippers association of Nigeria. I sipped everyday day, sometimes I sipped once and that was food for the whole DAT. God still strengthened me i was regular in church and choir, still played ball with only garri in my tummy to the surprise of many...
so bad I had to go to Itam market in uyo to offload bags o beans one day..I settled for 1000 for the job, I joined them on empty stomach..at a point I couldn't even lift one again. my partner understand and assisted in bringing down the rest for other labourers, Still out o the money, I only used 300 to eat, the red was lost to betting in less than 1hr after all my labour...it continued.. it affected my academics, no t.p to go to permanent site for lectures.my parents knew my problem but didn't know it was affecting my academics that bad...I begged my friends on Facebook and even on Nairaland . friends helped me out on face book but I still squandered.. Depression was there, many times I thought of taking my life, but I knew it will bring shame to my family and my legacy...I was stronger than this. I kept fighting...squanders my roommates money several times and had to go to man o war room for drilling...I thank God for my friend Prestige Black who always shared what he had with me even though I sqaunderd his money a times... something kept me going...I can't end like this.. many believe I'm me.. I thank God sha ..its almost a month now, I have never played virtual betting despite the money I get a times... then the least 500, I Donne enter bet shop...after WOFBI at winners chapel, it was like a miracle, I was strengthened to fight the urge.. yes it comes a times but I subdue it By saying some silent prayers and telling myself just one trial in it can lead me to ground zero again..so I held up my decision not to play it...omo...Bet9ja virtual addiction is terrible, never encourage one to play it, if you see an addict, advice and pray for him, its personal and spiritual decision.. IF I COULD STOP, THEY CAN...KEEP fighting, there is light at the end o the tunnel..

7 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by yusman14(m): 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
chatinent:

Sent. Please manage.

Courtesy of Somehow.
Bro I was one of the first few that mentioned somehow with proof ...pls help me here
0255379792 gtbank
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by mhiztalee(m): 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Bayoibee: 7:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
My Younger bro spent my 8 months savings of 1.2m I’d been saving in his account. I had no idea, when I was broke, I asked him to send just 7k believing it won’t hurt d millions already in his account, that was when I found out d truth. It was so bad afterwards that even friends I use to give 5k freely couldn’t even help me with 500 recharge card. I feel into depression afterwards.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by yusman14(m): 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
chatinent:
Number of persons I can share completed.

Thank you all.
You only shared to people that just dropped acct details some minutes ago...I have mentioned @somehow with my balance..but u didn't pick me..
bro I will be glad if it reaches me
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Humblesam(m): 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
Parrot173:

God of wonders....tell me this is true..?

So so true...my testimony.
Yours on the way.
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by HomerTimpson: 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
Mycoin:

Bravo!!!!

You still even get sub sef
you know,i understand you but you didn't have to sound heartless,just so you know am using tecno T605 its just unlimited browsing with any mtn sim,you think i'd be using android phone and be hungry But since you are smart in your own eyes just pray to GOD for my kind of situation right now. Peace
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
i have had my worst days
but we keep getting better, thank God for that
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by beebunm1(f): 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by CAPSLOCKED: 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
HomerTimpson:
CAPSLOCK baba thanks bro
REMOVE DETAILS. CHEERS.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Ibrochaka(m): 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
[quote author=HomerTimpson post=95542433]you know,i understand you but you didn't have to sound heartless,just so you know am using tecno T605 its just unlimited browsing with any mtn sim,you think i'd be using android phone and be hungry But since you are smart in your own eyes just pray to GOD for my kind of situation right now. Pi pm u cos I wanted to demand for ur bank details but I have seen it and I just send something to ur account now.....it's well bro
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by yusman14(m): 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

REMOVE DETAILS. CHEERS.
I don't mind anything sir...my siblings and I haven't eaten ..things are hard
0255379792 gtbank
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Humblesam(m): 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
DebTem:

Lol... I am always GRATEFUL,THANKFUL and I believe I'm BLESSED too. The signature I try to always use on my Facebook posts...lol.

I'll REALLY APPRECIATE anything you help with... God bless you
LAZARUS DEBORAH OLUWATOSIN
FIRST BANK

Sorry for getting to you this late, my bank network was very poor...
I just managed to do what I can do now..
So don't worry, trust God and hope for the best!
Manage that n bless God.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Jefferyhi86(m): 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
Amen
HomerTimpson:
HONESTLY,i almost faint when i got the alert. It was unexpected that my bro couldn't believe it. We almost cried.

I don't pray that even my enemy should be in this situation and may GOD comfort everyone out there going through the same this time as he did for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by ElValiente(m): 7:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
chatinent:
Hello fam,

At one point or the other, we have been broke. Do share what it was like and how you overcame it. Share the challenge too.

Mine: To cut it short, mine was a day I'll never forget. sad A bank rubbbished me by blocking my account and giving me procedures plus I was in a new location.

That very day made me realize that food is the only necessity in life. Hungered for three whole days! Was literally shaking like a drunken master. All my legs felt numb. I began remembering the good old days I ate good food.

I nearly licked toothpaste. sad

I broke a vow to never beg that day.

#Hungerbad.
The moment I joined loan app gang bro. Tough time dont last tough people do. I always pay tho from 1500 to 150k on carbon and branch. Today I'm free. Yes u can do it too.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by ZzZzzzzzzzzzzzz: 7:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
chatinent:

Sent N6k.

Please manage.

Courtesy of Somehow.
how come you gave a moniker with just a single post on this thread 6k ?
How come? When there are well over 20 people with more information than him?

Cc Mariangeles somehow
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by HomerTimpson: 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

REMOVE DETAILS. CHEERS.
oh! Thanks baba

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (29) (Reply)

How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working / Thugs Attack Desmond Elliot In Lagos, Gunshots Fired / Crypto Ban: FCMB Begins Treating Customers Aged 18-30 As Fraud Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.