Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life (54680 Views)

Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by DebTem(f): 5:59am On Oct 31, 2020
As I'm typing this sef.... na hunger no let me fit sleep. The worms dem dey para �

Managed with the last dough I had to get noodles last night. �. Had to borrow data to come here and read stories(Literature section)to comot mind for the hunger small.

I believe things will fall in place for us all. Amen

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Martdc(m): 6:10am On Oct 31, 2020
So broke i had to eat eba with oil sad
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by stinjoe(m): 6:19am On Oct 31, 2020
No matter the circumstances, give God praise..

32 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by MonTaNa92: 6:26am On Oct 31, 2020
God will surely bless u for reaching out to dat dude.. Never knew kind hearted people like u still exist
chatinent:

Please manage the token I sent.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by stinjoe(m): 6:29am On Oct 31, 2020
chatinent:

Oh thanks.

Please send it instead to the other guy who needs to take care of his sister. ( this guy by name stinjoe)

I appreciate. I can manage.

I hustle through my writing job as indicated in my signature below.
Good morning Sir. I appreciate your kind recommendation. More of God's open doors to your writing job.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Humblesam(m): 6:32am On Oct 31, 2020
Certifiedfucker:
It's a super story... grin
My fucking life story mate..

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Humblesam(m): 6:33am On Oct 31, 2020
kzubyar:
with God all things are possible

Sure...He works in mysterious ways often.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Humblesam(m): 6:35am On Oct 31, 2020
Lamanii22:

Woooow.... So amazing!!

Yeah sure, hope should be the last thing to give up in life...can't still forget that day of my life. It was a total turnaround for me.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Humblesam(m): 6:38am On Oct 31, 2020
seanwilliam:
this is super story

It's d story of my life...wouldn't take such pain to write it here if it wasn't real cuz I don't av such precious time to waste and secondly, am not good at writing stuff.
It happened to me.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Humblesam(m): 6:39am On Oct 31, 2020
chatinent:
shocked

God dey.

It's only foolishness to think otherwise

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by chatinent: 7:00am On Oct 31, 2020
MonTaNa92:
God will surely bless u for reaching out to dat dude.. Never knew kind hearted people like u still exist

Let's thank God, not me.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by chatinent: 7:01am On Oct 31, 2020
stinjoe:
Good morning Sir. I appreciate your kind recommendation. More of God's open doors to your writing job.

You are welcome.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Alexun(m): 8:16am On Oct 31, 2020
chatinent:

Share yours bro.

Had to mix garri and palm oil during lockdown cry
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by chatinent: 8:18am On Oct 31, 2020
Alexun:

Had to mix garri and palm oil during lockdown cry

mehn

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by chatinent: 8:24am On Oct 31, 2020
lalasticlala, pocohantas, dominque come and talk your own.
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by peropoliet(m): 8:32am On Oct 31, 2020
Make I talk my own na my year 2 in the university was one of the best and worst year of my life ... that was the year I was I got many encounters from God and had a great relationship with God .still has one till now and secondly that was the year I was so broke that I cried to God for food .all my friends most have gone home omo no get 1k to go home baba I cry like pikin but the only consolation was the more I cried the more God keep talking and giving me assurance of a good life ...... check my signature

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by chatinent: 8:33am On Oct 31, 2020
DebTem:
As I'm typing this sef.... na hunger no let me fit sleep. The worms dem dey para �

Managed with the last dough I had to get noodles last night. �. Had to borrow data to come here and read stories(Literature section)to comot mind for the hunger small.

I believe things will fall in place for us all. Amen

What changed?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by fuckaholic25(f): 8:47am On Oct 31, 2020
this is the best post I will read here and I am not kidding!!!! have you been hungry that you begin to eat beans-like faeces?? I don't pray for my enemy to experience what my family went through!!! all glory to God nw, everywhere good!!!
second one, imagine a family of nine in a room, i was 5,6 years and I slept inside basin!!
third, have you lived in a house without windows and always in constant fear of rain!!!
this is real life shit!!!

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Aabheaven(m): 8:59am On Oct 31, 2020
I love what Chatinent and nnamdiosu is doing. I don't have much either but will be reaching out to people I can help this December. This is the most toughest year ever for must of us. God should bless me so I can help people. Many are suffering in silence. There is light at the tunnel

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by chatinent: 9:03am On Oct 31, 2020
Aabheaven:
I love what Chatinent and nnamdiosu is doing. I don't have much either but will be reaching out to people I can help this December. This is the most toughest year ever for must of us. God should bless me so I can help people. Many are suffering in silence. There is light at the tunnel

smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by frankoben(m): 9:16am On Oct 31, 2020
Being broke for me is nothing new, it's a terrible thing that drains all ur strength and dignity. I can't remember the last time I had a smile that came from the heart, my greatest moments right now are times when I lock myself up and imagine how it would feel like if life had turned out positively different.

May u guys never be broke as the feeling that comes with it is one which you wouldn't even want to wish an adversary.

27 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Amos1423(m): 9:20am On Oct 31, 2020
I don't beg

Infact almost everyone I know takes me as their father cause of how I just choose to help out but brothers and sisters am just realising that we should always put ourselves first before others cause no body cares the Bleep about you like you do about others.

For two weeks now I no know weting 100 naira looks like, my waist don shift for hunger but believe me my dad told me before leaving for school that it's one of those things that would happen, I sure say If I get through this e get times wey I go siddon remember all this moment and just smile cause shit happens sometimes.

34 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:53am On Oct 31, 2020
HomerTimpson:
Like this post was created for me right now,me and bro don't even know what we gon eat tomorrow,but we just believe we won't die.

You won't believe the phone am using to pass time grin
hey I PMd you, do respond as soon as you can.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Kccheechy(m): 9:56am On Oct 31, 2020
It was back in school, it was my birthday and not one cent was with me. i went for school lectures on empty stomach. In fact, I didn't see food to eat that day till around 3pm..hunger round my neck like collar on my birthday!!!

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by ghettowriter(m): 10:20am On Oct 31, 2020
Damn i've been broke before. God bless the person that discovered Garri alias the ultimate life saver and also our forefathers for opening our eyes to the fact that with determination we fit treek from one state to another.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by DavidEsq(m): 10:24am On Oct 31, 2020
Humblesam:
Menh I can't forget that fateful day I had only 50 naira in my entire life and was going to Festac town from Ijesha for an appointment.
I used 30 naira for t/fare hoping I'll be back with good news but the result is a story for another day.
I trekked in the hot sun of Lagos from Festac town down to Ijesha with my mind already spending the last 20 naira on garri,groundnut and probably sugar when I get home after the long trekking but something strange happened.
When I got to Ijesha bus stop,getting ready for the final trekking to my street which is like five kilometers from the bus stop, I saw this blind man with his daughter begging, and when I looked at d man, he looked straight to my eye and was begging for something from me.
Initially when I saw that blind man, I felt very grateful that I was a lucky guy,I felt pity and decided to move on with my 20 naira, I would av given him something but it was the last one on me.
Do you know that I ve to trek back from my street after successfully getting to my house to the bus stop just to give that same 20 naira to that blind man? Because my conscience would not let me rest from that moment I set my eye on the blind man...it was telling me, "you can do better by giving that 20naira to the blind man", I thought it was a joke until I submitted.
After that I saw myself crying unconsciously, trekking back home weak,hungry and without hope, but that's not the end of my story.

The following, someone I d never believed will help me, came to my house and took me to his place of work.... Same day, I was interviewed, same day I got my appointment letter,next day...
I started working in that company and the rest is history.
Na this kain story pastor dey use deceive person, collect seed faith. "A brother the oda day shared a story with me ...................".

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by DavidEsq(m): 10:27am On Oct 31, 2020
quisera:
Happened 2017 during NYSC
I invested all my money in MMM naso MMM crash with my past, present and future savings join NYSC loan wey I take to invest also. I almost died. Was left without a dime and all my paddy travel leave me base on August holiday, I was left all by myself with one Yoruba flatmate wey broke pass me. The saving grace I had that period was the vegetables and corn the indigenes planted round my lodge. Come see as I turn vegetarian automatically, surviving on corns and vegetables. Me and my guy eat without hope of the next meal, na as we see nai we dey chop. The guy man no fit bear the hunger again nai he zab leave me na once automatic fever hold me, I sick once. Laslas sha I got to control babe come, na she come survive me dat period. She was my saving grace. As my Yoruba guy hear say babe don show (base on say he knows she always come loaded) nai the idiot come back come follow me dey chop wetin she bring after leaving me to suffer alone. I told her to make sure she didn't give him anything to eat but base on good girl wey she be she had to plead with me to let it go.
I suffer that period sha
This one dey remind me of Jesus disciples wey dey pluck corn for roadside grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by DavidEsq(m): 10:31am On Oct 31, 2020
stinjoe:
I have been there and currently, the level of me being broke is just unbearable. It sounds weird but we just had oil and salt as our dinner even to buy garri is an issue. But, hearing my sweet sister cry of ulcer do shatter my heart and I believe all this will end soon. I can't even boast of a thousand naira in my account. Honestly story long but I want those set of people, including myself to believe that once there is life, there is hope for a better tomorrow and never forget that God's plan for us all are of good and not of evil.
How u take get sub

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table / Naira Finally Crashes To 260 Per Dollar, Its Lowest In 42 Years / See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.