Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life (55134 Views)

Share Your Worst Experience About Online Businesses That You've Done Before. / Share Your Worst Business Experience / What Is Your Worst Business Investment And How Much Did You Lose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by roybling: 4:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
Mehn!...God nr go shame us

i dnt knw where to start frm self....i remember i was in sch last year december, no money to feed, i jus manage to buy few textbooks....there were some text books i didn't buy & without them i couldn't do my course work....imagine a lecturer coming to do text and can't partake because i didn't buy the textbook....brothers and sisters in the house, i gat to pair reading textbooks with friends in order to prepare for my exams....i ve even concluded that am gonna hv alot C.O...we manage to do our first semester exam b4 COVID 19.....wen result show enn, i those course i didn't buy textbooks waz a narrow escape....even b4 then late sch fees hold....i nearly ran mad because it's assif am having extension....i borrowed alot of cash to fill the vaccum....nd am stil trying to payback b4 resumption.....God nr go shame me.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by nedekid: 4:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
Chapter1vs6:

please don't understand and and don't try to leant it.
please don't
Thanks grin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by waploger(m): 4:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
During April this year, i was eating Onions for breakfast for 3 good weeks just to manage kerosene and foodstuffs. cry

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by mousano(f): 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
Mariangeles:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I swear, if you had died a saint, you still would've gone straight to hell for being so foolish. grin

When will proud people ever learn that we're not here for ourselves but for one another?
People who hardly ask, hardly give.

Every man for himself Every man for another, God for us all!
honestly this is me. It was just yesterday I realized that I am actually proud. I don't ask for help . I will change.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by SideshowBob: 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
Lamanii22:

It's better to beg than steal...
Ok oh
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by YoungGeniuz(m): 4:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
Mrscarter:

They say ppl who play chess are very intelligent.

It helps me alot
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Arclite(m): 4:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
[/color]i take God beg any body 4 here abeg make una help me abeg
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Humblesam(m): 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
PastorFire:
Hallelujah.. I celebrate your testimony. It shall remain permanent in Jesus name. Amen.
A big Amen sir
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Humblesam(m): 4:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
chatinent:

Thanks ma.

All thanks to God..Madam.
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by sam4noow(m): 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
MMXX:
This is the beginning of the problem with most people

Yes oh, that's why you see people who aren't emotionally strong enough ends up with suicide option..

Each and everytime I think of committing suicide because of the hardship my family is currently going through, Something usually recall my brain back to normal to avoid those crazy thoughts... becoz the two kids my late bro left behind re on my neck n looking up to me as their Dad, while I've no tangible income to even take good care of them, had to enrolled the eldest to a public .....

bro I can't say it all.... it's a crazy world you know

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by beebunm1(f): 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2020

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by mikeybrainy: 4:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
DebTem:

I've tried using it with my air tel line. It doesn't work. And I've not tried it with other network.
I'll call airtel to complain though.

Thanks a lot
which phone are you using
You can also use mtn sim too,you know?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by mikeybrainy: 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
mysteriouspee:

@stinjoe lemme send you something too. Drop you ac
bros please reason me small thing too abeg
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by jaymichael(m): 4:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
chatinent:

Oga oya talk your own or we go seize your car.

May I share you my last card in my account so you can feed bro? That's if N2k no too small.
God bless you. You will be increased financially this year and as you are increasing financially (because you will) always remember the poor, hungry and less privileged around you. Don't give your money to any church organization except you are giving to those in needs directly. As you are being blessed, let giving to the needy be your Thanksgiving and not donations to any church.
Your effort to send that 2k to that brother without him asking inspired me to send my own small mite also because if you haven't sent him the money, I would have just read pass and not pay any notice. He said his brother will almost faint for joy, those words touched me. All thanks to God through you, someone can feed that today, heaven is pleased with you.
God bless you (and me too �)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Ojochogwusunny(m): 4:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
I am 24years old,i finished my NCE programme 2017,i intend going for my degree programme but i am finacially handicapp.i started working as a security guard 2018 then i was barely 22years old,my salary is meagre, it cnt even meet my basic needs..atimes i think of resigning but if i resigned what would i be doing,how would i feed.I need a job anyone atall, as long as it can meet my basic needs.i typed all these with Nokia c1,(smile)

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Lamanii22(f): 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
Kokoboss:
pls which network is that? And how can I use it

Airtel, etisalat.... Etisalat is unlimited I think... Airtel would stop you at some point in a day... Just click on "start using free facebook" then scroll downward, you'd see free basics. You can click on it

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by kyriannelson(m): 4:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
I'm really heart broken to know that many are passing through a lot.... 2 months without pay and still counting
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by somehow: 4:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
chatinent:

Yes sir.

Perfectly, sir. Pls contact me using the WhatsApp link below.

One of us just chatted you.

Enjoy your day.
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Kokoboss: 4:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
Lamanii22:

Airtel, etisalat.... Etisalat is unlimited I think... Airtel would stop you at some point in a day... Just click on "start using free facebook" then scroll downward, you'd see free basics. You can click on it
wow. Thank you. Thank God I have airtel line.
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by somehow: 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
I am sorry for the delays. The OP will do the sharing to the 5 genuine people in need.

Have a nice day guys and may our prayers be answered.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by koreangirl(f): 4:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
Humblesam:
Menh I can't forget that fateful day I had only 50 naira in my entire life and was going to Festac town from Ijesha for an appointment.
I used 30 naira for t/fare hoping I'll be back with good news but the result is a story for another day.
I trekked in the hot sun of Lagos from Festac town down to Ijesha with my mind already spending the last 20 naira on garri,groundnut and probably sugar when I get home after the long trekking but something strange happened.
When I got to Ijesha bus stop,getting ready for the final trekking to my street which is like five kilometers from the bus stop, I saw this blind man with his daughter begging, and when I looked at d man, he looked straight to my eye and was begging for something from me.
Initially when I saw that blind man, I felt very grateful that I was a lucky guy,I felt pity and decided to move on with my 20 naira, I would av given him something but it was the last one on me.
Do you know that I ve to trek back from my street after successfully getting to my house to the bus stop just to give that same 20 naira to that blind man? Because my conscience would not let me rest from that moment I set my eye on the blind man...it was telling me, "you can do better by giving that 20naira to the blind man", I thought it was a joke until I submitted.
After that I saw myself crying unconsciously, trekking back home weak,hungry and without hope, but that's not the end of my story.

The following, someone I d never believed will help me, came to my house and took me to his place of work.... Same day, I was interviewed, same day I got my appointment letter,next day...
I started working in that company and the rest is history.
God bless you abundantly. Abeg look my side too o. Make God use you to bless my life this afternoon.
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by jaymichael(m): 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
HomerTimpson:
Like this post was created for me right now,me and bro don't even know what we gon eat tomorrow,but we just believe we won't die.

You won't believe the phone am using to pass time grin
My brother, did you receive #3,000 from JOSEPH MICHAEL BABAJIDE? GtBank. Send last night. I pray you will never be in lack of food again In Jesus name. Tell that your brother say someone from Nairaland dey greet am �

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by DaGC(m): 4:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
somehow:

please quote me doing this.

just 5 persons

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Arclite(m): 4:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
so I won't bother anybody pls I can sew clothes bt things have been on the down side

and abt my acct no the phone am typing with ain't mine
am in Calabar
Thank you God bless
Phone no-09098973537

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by guysis(m): 4:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
God bless all the persons who have deemed it fit to assist people from this thread despite all odds. You might not understand what you've done but seeds have been sown that will bring dividends tomorrow. Its my utmost prayer that God should make all my plans fall in line before the year runs out so that I can as well give someone a reason to smile. God you know the longings of my heart.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by XaintJoel20: 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
Honestly, I am struggling to hold back tears as I read comments here. It's well. I will write mine if I can.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Lordkratus(m): 4:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
Humblesam:
Menh I can't forget that fateful day I had only 50 naira in my entire life and was going to Festac town from Ijesha for an appointment.
I used 30 naira for t/fare hoping I'll be back with good news but the result is a story for another day.
I trekked in the hot sun of Lagos from Festac town down to Ijesha with my mind already spending the last 20 naira on garri,groundnut and probably sugar when I get home after the long trekking but something strange happened.
When I got to Ijesha bus stop,getting ready for the final trekking to my street which is like five kilometers from the bus stop, I saw this blind man with his daughter begging, and when I looked at d man, he looked straight to my eye and was begging for something from me.
Initially when I saw that blind man, I felt very grateful that I was a lucky guy,I felt pity and decided to move on with my 20 naira, I would av given him something but it was the last one on me.
Do you know that I ve to trek back from my street after successfully getting to my house to the bus stop just to give that same 20 naira to that blind man? Because my conscience would not let me rest from that moment I set my eye on the blind man...it was telling me, "you can do better by giving that 20naira to the blind man", I thought it was a joke until I submitted.
After that I saw myself crying unconsciously, trekking back home weak,hungry and without hope, but that's not the end of my story.

The following, someone I d never believed will help me, came to my house and took me to his place of work.... Same day, I was interviewed, same day I got my appointment letter,next day...
I started working in that company and the rest is history.
this made me remember that happened to me 2009 as a uniben undergraduate. God poverty and hunger shaaa
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by PastorandMentor(m): 4:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
It is well.
Even as a pastor who encourages others, feeding is difficult but we act like everything is fine so we don't look like faithless people.
Please pray for me.
It's not easy out here.
I hardly feed.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Chapter1vs6(m): 4:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
somehow:
I am sorry for the delays. The OP will do the sharing to the 5 genuine people in need.

Have a nice day guys and may our prayers be answered.
I have uploaded the screenshot stay blessed
Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Mabella18(f): 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
Thanks to the person that created this post, you indirectly created an avenue for people to get help, and to those who assisted, may u find favor. I'll assist very soon too.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by highdon(m): 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
Toks2008:
You can never understand what it really means to be broke until you have seen millions before experiencing hardship.

From a millionaire at 26 to nothing after I had a terrible autocrash that left me incapacitated for months and It happened shortly after I had invested so much in getting a new office apartment and bought some computers for a cyber cafe business in those days when it was still the real deal.

I spent more than a year recuperating and I became so broke that I was drinking water from morning till night yet nobody knew cos I was always full of smiles. A case of seriously suffering and smiling and I became so lean. The worst part was that I'm the type who hardly disturbs anyone with my problems.

I sold all I had just to feed and the office I rented became a waste cos I was not in good shape to go anywhere.

It got to a point that I called a food hawker in my area and secretly begged her to start selling food for me just once a day that any day I have money...i was not even sure when I will have but surprisingly she said she will be giving me free... It was as if I won a jackpot.

GOD BLESS HER WHERE EVER SHE MAY BE and too Bad I can't even identify her anymore.

No matter what you are going through today please be positive cos weeping may last for a time but you will surely overcome.

Hmmmmm! What a nostalgic feeling.

U just gave me hope. It is well even inside well.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worst Broke Moments Experiences In Life by Mexyz(m): 4:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
Bashnigga:

Lol, no qualms man..
NYSC 2017 batch A thread, ring a bell?
Yes boss.... How time flies grin....
It's been 3yrs now o, hope you gallant boss?

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (29) (Reply)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman / Cryptocurrency: Nigerians Are Free To Use Bitcoin - CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.