Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,518 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. (95395 Views)

Okada Riders' Fight: Police Restore Normalcy To Iyana Iba/Alaba Rago Axis / #endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport / Killing: RRS Restore Normalcy In Ikotun - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by David2O(m): 8:38am On Oct 31, 2020
Damikjay:
I think female soldiers will show more compassion to the citizen than their male counter part.
Remember the saying, what a man can do, a woman can do better .
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by johhbekeboh09: 8:39am On Oct 31, 2020
Damikjay:
I think female soldiers will show more compassion to the citizen than their male counter part.

Naturally women are better managers of bad situations than men
Only God can explain why he preferred to create Adam first
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Bigchristo: 8:40am On Oct 31, 2020
Damikjay:
they undergo same training with same orientation,what makes you think they will be different? Regardless of gender military is military they can pull the trigger and carry out normal military drills, do not mistake them for fine girls lol �
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by olisaEze(m): 8:43am On Oct 31, 2020
I’m still nonplussed at the idea, like why an all women squad to Anambra? Are they 'the amazons' or our FG is calling Anambra IPOB pussies? grin grin
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by ibietela2(m): 8:44am On Oct 31, 2020
The army is too involved in Nigeria’s internal affairs

3 Likes

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by NwaIgboBoy(m): 8:44am On Oct 31, 2020
hahaha enough enjoyments, boys go f@ck them wella till peace return to the state .

chai I wish I dey Amambra now I enjoy them ooo
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by tyup(m): 8:45am On Oct 31, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Onitsha boys will impregnate all these ones.

grin

Lol grin grin
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 31, 2020
Passionate888:
Nigerian female soldiers no follow at all, the fine one's no reach 30, na only when them want to promote the army for social media na that time the ogas go release the fine fine female soldiers for photoshoot
Very true on like their west African counter part in Ghana.. Omo them busty oh, that one na police I see oh.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Cantonese: 8:46am On Oct 31, 2020
ignis:
Can they shoot?

Why not try them out first. Maybe rob someone carrying a gun and try them out. Once you do that let us know how you feel after the encounter in any part of life you find yourself.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by naturefellow(m): 8:46am On Oct 31, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Good Governor with swag and taste.

It has not been easy after the protest and the need for female soldiers is totally necessary, to douse both inner and outer tension.
Uto-nwanyi can never be over overemphasized

He's is not a good governor until he produces CSP James Nwafor of Akwuzu SARS for prosecution!!!

3 Likes

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by guychidile: 8:48am On Oct 31, 2020
when you taste egusi soup and bitter leaf soup,you know which one is the best
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by tyup(m): 8:50am On Oct 31, 2020
davillian:
After they finish their 2mags Na to run remain.... grin
I swear grin
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by JohnBullMySon: 8:55am On Oct 31, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Shift make I see road.

Nigerian soldiers are so unprofessional in everything.

Admit it
don't be embarrassing yourself online all the time. Be humble and browse that thing
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by MediMedi(m): 8:56am On Oct 31, 2020
What can they So.....that fair girl in second picture I must fu*k her. Mua ga vuori ugu ya!
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by emmyN(m): 8:58am On Oct 31, 2020
I think I can spot analqueenlucci among them. Yes, that short black one with big yansh cheesy.
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by babyfaceafrica: 8:59am On Oct 31, 2020
Damikjay:
you definitely don't know female officers, they are far more brutal than their male counterparts

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by nograv: 8:59am On Oct 31, 2020
Damikjay:

Dont be so sure, soldier nah soldier..

They trick you with these babes, then the men dey follow am...
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Idris00(m): 8:59am On Oct 31, 2020
This is absolutely rubbish

1 Like

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Benwallt(m): 9:07am On Oct 31, 2020
Another paradigm shift. Sense dey come small small
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by fabulousvera(f): 9:08am On Oct 31, 2020
Gyong:

����� You wicked fa.
������what do u mean now
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by arazanbal: 9:08am On Oct 31, 2020
honestly i neva see female soilder wy be hausa women
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by omenka(m): 9:09am On Oct 31, 2020
Damikjay:
Turn that upside down and you understand the strategy.

The citizens will show more compassion and respect and conduct themselves more honorably before female soldiers. That's the idea.
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by pacespot(m): 9:09am On Oct 31, 2020
I have wondered before now what is the usefulness of female soldiers, because if they are not useful in restoring peace with armless civilians, is it when they are dealing with Boko Haram that they will be useful?
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Benwallt(m): 9:09am On Oct 31, 2020
Damikjay:
the males nor get joy.
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Aguilar(m): 9:10am On Oct 31, 2020
amazonians
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by emmyN(m): 9:10am On Oct 31, 2020
Damikjay:

They can be mean. Knowing their gender, they try to prove their selves not be seen as weak.
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by omenka(m): 9:10am On Oct 31, 2020
nazicartel:
These ones go soon go there go fall in love.... Female military personnels weh I know
I fear them pass the males. I don't ever talk to them, not even greet them. Ordinary greeting, dem fit say you wan toast them, and then the situation deteriorates from there on.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by kushme: 9:16am On Oct 31, 2020
hakeemhakeem:

Yes bro their is one I heard she lead some op mensa at ajegunle she is very tough

Na fear make them dey like that. Women no fit attack men for street..
Fear go make them shoot first to protect themselves, they know mentally say the men physical strength pass their own and maybe fit overpower them if they come close.
So, the probability to shoot people dey high.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Burgerlomo: 9:16am On Oct 31, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Onitsha boys will impregnate all these ones.

grin

I was thinking the same thing too.

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Greystone: 9:18am On Oct 31, 2020
Wisebird22:
Hmm, female in uniform are more mean if they want to do their job oh

In fact ehn... females soldiers can harsh oh...

1 Like

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by 2cribz: 9:19am On Oct 31, 2020
Wtf. Is sambisa not on their map. I mean the NA bunch of fake ass clowned ass dummies.
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by EgusiShankly: 9:23am On Oct 31, 2020
emmyN:

They can be mean. Knowing their gender, they try to prove their selves not be seen as weak .
That's it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) / New Salaries For Buhari, Ministers, Govs & Others- Sun News / Ministerial List: What Buhari Did That Shocked Tinubu, Osinbajo – New Telegraph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.