Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. (95384 Views)

Okada Riders' Fight: Police Restore Normalcy To Iyana Iba/Alaba Rago Axis / #endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport / Killing: RRS Restore Normalcy In Ikotun - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by donem: 11:31am On Oct 31, 2020
Damikjay:
I think female soldiers will show more compassion to the citizen than their male counter part.
grin lol
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Spiritz: 11:31am On Oct 31, 2020
Female soldiers are more brutal, most of them haven't been laid for a long time so they take out their frustration of male civilian
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by orisa37: 11:37am On Oct 31, 2020
What the F**K.
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by stanliwise(m): 11:40am On Oct 31, 2020
Liposure:
a woman will always be a woman
Don’t tell me you’re one the redpill, angry
Anyway they would always be woman
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Ochionyemowo247: 11:46am On Oct 31, 2020
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by whitecake: 11:53am On Oct 31, 2020
IamD18:
Rubbish!!
They should go to Sambisa.
Gender equality
don't be harsh, women will not be subjected to extreme environments as men. gender equality doesn't exist, gender equity is more realistic. am I being bias?
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Judybash93(m): 11:53am On Oct 31, 2020
Must they take pictures all the time?
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by xcelentattitude(m): 11:58am On Oct 31, 2020
Why do Nigerian Army and Police usually wrap Masking tape or cello tape on their magazine?
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Kelly2713(m): 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
i dont wish of my sister to my an army
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Uglygurl(f): 12:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
Damikjay:
I think female soldiers will show more compassion to the citizen than their male counter part.

My brother, no talk am again oh.
They are very wicked and mean.
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by sofiscatedmoron: 12:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
Pregnancy and heart breaks loafing

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Munzy14(m): 12:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
ignis:
These ones can easily loose focus falling in love with anambra cute and rich men.
grin A welcome development..

One or two and above that are single, must get married.

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Quaddafi29: 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
This is just cosmetic deployment. I am sure non of these chicks have ever fired a gun at an enemy. They are mostly used In tne offices. Anyway, at least I am sure they won't be from one part of the country as the men deployed in the east. Safer for us
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by OROSUNBOLB(m): 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
Liposure:
and good in bed

grin bad guy !
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
Damikjay:
Lool.. u don't know anything
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Lightangel65: 2:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
Damikjay:

Lol in which life, nah this kind ones dey rape men.
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by tinktanker: 2:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
Damikjay:
HMMM no try female winch o.
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by badman007(m): 2:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
Damikjay:

Na them wicked pass. My own experience was by female soldiers. They made me carry blocks the whole day... my hands still feel the pain

1 Like

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Maxvasia(m): 2:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
This is hilarious. grin
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Emeka71(m): 2:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
Yhemzie:

Are you very sure of this? Over the time, I have realized that males are more lenient and understandable than the females. I never prayed to come across all my former female bosses just because of the way I was treated by them, but same can't be said about my male bosses. I notice females don't want to be taken for granted, so this makes them acting strict most times. Is like saying lioness will be more compassionate than Lion.
But truth be told, female soldiers are more friendly towards boys than thier male counterparts they would be more mean only if you try to proove stubborn to them, they even flirt easily with boys who are bold enough to approach them, boys who understand the principle of being confident with babes would prefer to date a babe in the force than to date ordinary babe.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by ogianyo(m): 2:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
ignis:
These ones can easily loose focus falling in love with anambra cute and rich men.
Lol
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2020
Ctorch:
All-female soldiers deployed to Anambra to restore normalcy.

THANKS GOVERNOR OBIANO.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2578995248987852&id=1377212462499476

Not Igbos read posts here, Mr. Man.

Which one is NDI Anambra & ONYE Anambra? Wake up dude.

Lastly, ANAMBRA IS NOT THE MOST PEACEFUL STATE IN NIGERIA.

Crimes from that State, alone, this year, don pass 5, 000 serious crime cases!

Wake up! Most peaceful State is KEBBI STATE.
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Oritsewhandey(m): 2:58pm On Oct 31, 2020
Ctorch:
All-female soldiers deployed to Anambra to restore normalcy.

THANKS GOVERNOR OBIANO.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2578995248987852&id=1377212462499476

Not ONLY Igbos read posts here, Mr. Man.

Which one is NDI Anambra & ONYE Anambra? Wake up dude.

Lastly, ANAMBRA IS NOT THE MOST PEACEFUL STATE IN NIGERIA.

Crimes from that State, alone, this year, don pass 5, 000 serious crime cases!

Wake up! Most peaceful State is KEBBI STATE.
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by americanigga(m): 3:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
They should conduct themselves very well, who knows, those that are lucky may get good men to marry
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Dewze(m): 3:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
Damikjay:

You say wetin? It is like you do not know female soldiers.

The good about this is that there will be less agitation on the sides of the people causing trouble. Which man wan go fight woman, na people self go dey tell you say, "ah, leave am na, na woman e be". Imagine say na soldier wey fine, you go green fight am?
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
FlordFlorez:
Onitsha boys will impregnate all these ones.

grin
grin
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by primedream(m): 5:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
Damikjay:
You feel they're shypots bah. I swear they'll not disappoint your mother's.
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by enomakos(m): 5:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
they are meaner than the male soldiers ask around
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by vikstandon(m): 7:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
Make Una find husband before returning to base!!!
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Drizzy5001(m): 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
Liposure:
you go do frog jump tire
grin grin
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by suremanpatriot: 12:12am On Nov 01, 2020
GOV OBIANO TRYING TO SPICE UP ANAMBRA,because THEIR TOO MUCH HARD FACES OVER THERE. NICE ONE. grin
IWE BU NA NKITI! ONE LOVE.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) / New Salaries For Buhari, Ministers, Govs & Others- Sun News / Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.