Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. (95381 Views)

Okada Riders' Fight: Police Restore Normalcy To Iyana Iba/Alaba Rago Axis / #endsars: Soldiers Deployed To Lagos Airport / Killing: RRS Restore Normalcy In Ikotun - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by stanliwise(m): 9:23am On Oct 31, 2020
Damikjay:
I think female soldiers will show more compassion to the citizen than their male counter part.
True sha but they will want to prove themselves always
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 31, 2020
Better. Our male soldiers are a big disgrace
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Midas01: 9:24am On Oct 31, 2020
How many you know...oversabi
nazicartel:
These ones go soon go there go fall in love.... Female military personnels weh I know
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by stanliwise(m): 9:26am On Oct 31, 2020
NwaIgboBoy:
hahaha enough enjoyments, boys go f@ck them wella till peace return to the state .

chai I wish I dey Amambra now I enjoy them ooo
The thought of this comment is what will make them act more ruthless to men. They will always want to prove themselve

2 Likes

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Salsaa: 9:30am On Oct 31, 2020
these yoruba female soldiers ugly no be small
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Seyzcham91(m): 9:30am On Oct 31, 2020
nope they can't but you can test their shooting ability by volunteering to be a target
ignis:
Can they shoot?
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by alizma: 9:30am On Oct 31, 2020
Wisebird22:
Hmm, female in uniform are more mean if they want to do their job oh
No, not in this type of mission. The mission they are set out for now is a kind of reconciliation mission and believe me, the idea of female soldier is the best on this mission.
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by issalight(m): 9:31am On Oct 31, 2020
Damikjay:
I think female soldiers will show more compassion to the citizen than their male counter part.
if dem jam u eh..u go chi chunchin

1 Like

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by abimic(m): 9:31am On Oct 31, 2020
ignis:
Can they shoot?
Nigeria female soldiers with weapon are most times stern looking and assertive. Are there soldiers anywhere in the world not trained on how to shoot?
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:32am On Oct 31, 2020
ignis:
Can they shoot?

Shoot to kill...not like lekki soldiers that can not kill 300 out of 50000 people
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by anukulapo: 9:34am On Oct 31, 2020
Damikjay:
Else, the war that will ensue will require more make soldiers. In a social order like ours, it's going to be incredibly difficult for female soldiers to meet out the ruthless inhumane acts like their male counterparts do without a standoff.

It's a psychological tact to send in female soldiers.

Generally, in war and conflict, women are seen as lesser threat.
Good move I should say.
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Neddstark: 9:36am On Oct 31, 2020
Wisebird22:

But they're never at the war front in the heat if the battle exchanging fire for fire.
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Asianjollof007: 9:44am On Oct 31, 2020
Damikjay:

They are the same thing, infact na their own worst pass. Their shakara too much.
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:45am On Oct 31, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Good Governor with swag and taste.

It has not been easy after the protest and the need for female soldiers is totally necessary, to douse both inner and outer tension.

Uto-nwanyi can never be over overemphasized

bros..which one be inner and outer tension again ooo

1 Like

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Asianjollof007: 9:48am On Oct 31, 2020
Salsaa:
these yoruba female soldiers ugly no be small

Coming from a flat-headed okoro.
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by bigiyaro(m): 9:49am On Oct 31, 2020
hmmm, boko boys and bandits have depleted the guys over the years, southern Christians have refused to commit suicide by joining the Nigerian army, the northern oligarchy have refused to sacrifice their almajiries hordes ( they are needed to create the sense of political dominance) so the army hierarchy is experimenting with female combatants. it is well.
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by AmazingELixir: 9:51am On Oct 31, 2020
cool

Once nursed the idea of dating a military lady after I saw a stupendously beautiful mopol lady.....but the consequence of being caught cheating gave me a factory reset.

2 Likes

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by toye440: 9:53am On Oct 31, 2020
My Candid advice to the hoodlums over there, pls thread softly. Female soldiers are just like female armed robbers, them no get sense at all, they kill for fun.
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by bptc10: 9:55am On Oct 31, 2020
Welcome development, they should withdraw all the male soldiers from the South Eastern and deploy females in all the States
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by MosheDayan: 10:02am On Oct 31, 2020
Damikjay:
female soldiers are worse. undecided

1 Like

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by mukthar2000(m): 10:07am On Oct 31, 2020
Hope some of them would not returned with pregnant?

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Charly68: 10:07am On Oct 31, 2020
Mama oo! See well kitted military women ,very combative in their atire...no thug must mess around because women don't take nonsense oo
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 31, 2020
commendable! unlike those stupid male soldiers who derive joy killing civilians.
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Drizzy5001(m): 10:11am On Oct 31, 2020
See as I just dey eye that fair one, in the 2nd picture. Her puna go make sense shocked

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by KingTom(m): 10:13am On Oct 31, 2020
Wisebird22:
That boy no know
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Jackdasilver(m): 10:18am On Oct 31, 2020
Nigerian soldiers and AK-47, AK-42 are like butter and bread.
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Rapture4real(m): 10:18am On Oct 31, 2020
Wisebird22:

I support you 100%.Female are more always brutal than male for so many reasons.Women generally have a feeling of insecurity, maginalisation, helplessness etc. So they have this mentality that they need to be harsh to deliver themselves from male domination.Go and ask what husbands go thru from their wives. Forget about domestic violence against women you hear all around.Even though it's wrong for any man to do that but when youre pushed to the wall and cannot manage your temper, you will do what you dont want to do.
Morever, a soldier is a soldier whether male or female.If you see monkey wearing.military.uniform,pls respect.him.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:18am On Oct 31, 2020
They are actually deadlier than their male counterparts !
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 31, 2020
johhbekeboh09:

I observe that all Nigerian Army and Nigerian Naval male personnel are mad people

I concur
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by lawalmovichhhh: 10:21am On Oct 31, 2020
Mr SANWO 'KU.....CAN YOU SEE UR LIFE FOR TOLL GATE... WHO NEED DIS FS,,, IF IT IS NOT LAGOS.....ÒPONU
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 31, 2020
MICHEALADEX:

Shoot to kill...not like lekki soldiers that can not kill 300 out of 50000 people

You and your family members go complete the 300 nah. Abi how you see am?
Re: Female Soldiers Deployed To Anambra To Restore Normalcy. by chukel(m): 10:28am On Oct 31, 2020
Hambivert:
Sparogatively, there are three things to do to live long in this life...

1. Fear Women
2. Fear who and what doesn't fear women
3. Never ever forget Number 1 and Number 2.

fear anything that bleeds for 7 days and never dies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Saraki Snubbed Tinubu, Tinubu Called Him Back & Greeted Him (Throwback Video) / New Salaries For Buhari, Ministers, Govs & Others- Sun News / Nnamdi Kanu Struggling With Prison Warders (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.