Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,085 members, 7,957,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:57 AM

Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order (1462 Views)

2023 Presidency: Why Atiku, Wike Should Support South-East — Nwodo / Sagay: Wike Should Stop Acting As President, Federal Republic Of Rivers / Governor Wike Storms Mile 1 Market. See What He Did (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order by hammerFC: 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
Eastlink:
First and foremost, Wike is not Igbo. If the SE Governors can place a ban on IPOB, is it Wike you expect not to do the same?

Second, if you were sincere you would blame the arrow head of the crisis, Nnamdi Kanu. But it's obvious you want to only blame the Governors.

NWAIKE, IS A FULL BLOODED IGBO MAN.

IKWERE IS AN IGBO CLAN, THEY SPEAK IGBO, ANSWER IGBO NAME AND FOLLOW IGBO CULTURES AND TRADITION.

SECONDLY, NNAMDI KANU HAS A RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND AS FAR AS WE CAN RECALL, HE DID NOT START THE END SARS PROTEST.

POLICE WERE KILLED AND PROPERTIES DESTROYED ACROSS NIGERIA, BUT IT WAS ONLY IN RIVERS THAT WIKE OR NWAIKE, CALLED ARMY TO REVENGE ON THE PEOPLE OF OBIIGBO AND BLAMING IPOB.
Re: Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order by Mancrossfire: 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
Lajet:
I keep on asking why is that no igbo leader or Ohaneze Ndi-igbo condemn this massacre going on in Obigbo.
Is Obigbo people no longer igbo?

Why have igbo people keep mute this massacre is still going on for the past one or two week.

The useless igbo leaders are in Enugu holding useless meeting without condemning the massacre going on in Obigbo.

Next time use the right word. It's not obigbo, it's oyigbo.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order by Unik3030: 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
Eastlink:
If reports I’m hearing about the bias of the Nigerian security operatives in Oyigbo, then we won't accept that. The Nigerian Army was called to calm the situation not to support one tribe against another. The security operatives seems to be taking this onslaught into an ethnic war with aiming their bullets on innocents Rivers people.

From my investigation, the army and police are currently out on a personal vendetta and not to quell the crisis in Oyigbo. I’ve received calls from loved ones in that axis and it seems people are being shot at will, while the bodies are carted to unknown destination by the Nigerian army. We don't support this. We will never support this extrajudicial killings and onesidedness.

Right from day one, I have always been against Nnamdi Kanu and his approach. IPOB to me have always been known to be a tactless group headed by an idiot in London. However, that does not give the army the right to shoot people on sight. If the Nigerian army is arresting perceived threats to peace as we had thought, things would have become calm. But their Odi approach is what we won’t tolerate.

Since the army has become preoccupied with killing anything in sight, Wike should rethink his stance. As a matter of fact, Wike should call the army to order before this crisis takes another dimension. If neutrals like us can be pained by the army extrajudicial killings, imagine the anger in the hearts of my colleagues seeing those images of dead youths killed in their prime. Imagine the psychological angle and ethnic colouration this crisis may take. Imagine the anger people are feeling against the joyous stance of a lot of notherners jubilating on social media.

Wike should call the army to order, or even ask them to leave, else the crisis seize from becoming a not just an Oyigbo affair but the whole Rivers state.
if wike should call d army to order,who will call Nnamdi Kanu to order?
u people have a mindset which keeps pitching u against everyone in Nigeria,u believe u can do anything to anyone forgetting that to every action there's an equal n opposite reaction.

Nnamdi Kanu made a video commanding his followers to burn down strategic place n they did,they didn't think of d implications.

The governor proscribed them n place a bounty on the gang leader.
the stupidity in Nnamdi Kanu made him put a bounty on d head of a sitting governor,who does that?

u place bounty on the head of a sitting governor n u expect peace,u can't threaten a whole governor in his state n expect peace but u people are shifting d narrative from Nnamdi Kanu n pinning it on Wike.

d earlier d better u realise Nnamdi Kanu is d problem n not wike

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order by Unik3030: 10:32pm On Oct 30, 2020
Lajet:
I keep on asking why is that no igbo leader or Ohaneze Ndi-igbo condemn this massacre going on in Obigbo.

Why have igbo people keep mute this massacre is still going on for the past one or two week.

The useless igbo leaders are in Enugu holding useless meeting without condemning the massacre going on in Obigbo.
they won't condemn it because it doesn't involve Tinubu,if u want it to trend n get global recognition just add it that u saw Tinubu cap at d crime scene.

now I believe u are beggining to understand that d Lekki shooting hype was all about Tinubu cos ask yourself,are d lives lost in Lagos more valuable than that of rivers?
but I guess once it doesn't involve Tinubu that they love to hate no problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order by Notasyouthink: 10:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
Eastlink:
If reports I’m hearing about the bias of the Nigerian security operatives in Oyigbo, then we won't accept that. The Nigerian Army was called to calm the situation not to support one tribe against another. The security operatives seems to be taking this onslaught into an ethnic war with aiming their bullets on innocents Rivers people.

From my investigation, the army and police are currently out on a personal vendetta and not to quell the crisis in Oyigbo. I’ve received calls from loved ones in that axis and it seems people are being shot at will, while the bodies are carted to unknown destination by the Nigerian army. We don't support this. We will never support this extrajudicial killings and onesidedness.

Right from day one, I have always been against Nnamdi Kanu and his approach. IPOB to me have always been known to be a tactless group headed by an idiot in London. However, that does not give the army the right to shoot people on sight. If the Nigerian army is arresting perceived threats to peace as we had thought, things would have become calm. But their Odi approach is what we won’t tolerate.

Since the army has become preoccupied with killing anything in sight, Wike should rethink his stance. As a matter of fact, Wike should call the army to order before this crisis takes another dimension. If neutrals like us can be pained by the army extrajudicial killings, imagine the anger in the hearts of my colleagues seeing those images of dead youths killed in their prime. Imagine the psychological angle and ethnic colouration this crisis may take. Imagine the anger people are feeling against the joyous stance of a lot of notherners jubilating on social media.

Wike should call the army to order, or even ask them to leave, else the crisis seize from becoming a not just an Oyigbo affair but the whole Rivers state.
OyigboUpdate what do you have to say?? My instincts is always right immediately I came across your moniker I know that there is something fishy, and I went into your profile only to discover that the job assigned to you is to cover the genocide going on in rivers state by blaming IPOB on social media.

But I love karma and very soon it will come visiting.
Re: Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order by Eastlink(m): 10:33pm On Oct 30, 2020
Unik3030:
u people have a mindset which keeps pitching u against everyone in Nigeria,u believe u can do anything to anyone forgetting that to every action there's an equal n opposite reaction.

Nnamdi Kanu made a video commanding his followers to burn down strategic place n they did,they didn't think of d implications.

the stupidity in Nnamdi Kanu made him put a bounty on d head of a sitting governor,who does that?

u place bounty on the head of a sitting governor n u expect peace,u can't threaten a whole governor in his state n expect peace but u people are shifting d narrative from Nnamdi Kanu n pinning it on Wike.

If you check rightly, you will see I’m anti-Nnamdi Kanu and his activities. But let's tell ourselves the truth, the army are carrying out extrajudicial killings. Was that the job Wike sent them to do? If Wike didn't send them to do that, then he should call them to order.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order by hammerFC: 10:34pm On Oct 30, 2020
[s]
Unik3030:

[/s]

WAS RIVERS STATE THE ONLY PLACE THE END SARS PROTEST OCCURED?

WAS THE END SARS PROTEST ONLY IN OBIIGBO IN THE WHOLE RIVERS STATE.

NWAIKE IS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF STATE GOVERNOR POSITION TO PERPETUATE CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY IN OBIIGBO.

CRIMES THAT HE NWAIKE WILL SURELY BE HELD TO GIVE ACCOUNT AT A FUTURE DATE.

RIVERS STATE DOES NOT BELONG TO IKEWERE, AND IT IS NOT NWAIKE PLACE TO PUNISH OR DISCRIMINATE ANY OTHER PEOPLE OR CLAN IN RIVERS STATE.

OBIIGBO HAVE A RIGHT TO PROTEST AND NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST.

IT IS DISCRIMINATORY TO REMOVE CURFEW ALL OVER RIVERS STATE AND MAINTAIN IT IN OBIIGBO.

WIKE IS A DEAD MAN WALKING.
Re: Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order by Unik3030: 10:35pm On Oct 30, 2020
Eastlink:
Wike and the SE Governors understand the situation on ground. Anyone not Hausa/Fulani is always at the receiving end when it involves the army. We saw this in Odi, Zaki-Ibiamamd Zango Kataf. Anything security in Nigeria is in the hands of the federal government and that is why the army is always biased when called upon.

Assuming Wike or the SE Governors were in charge of security or state Police, they would have handled the situation better. But IPOB seems to be putting the Governors in a tight angle.
so Fulani soldier were d ones dere during odi killings that happened in d era of Obasanjo.

you people just hate d fulanis n d hatred is making u look dumb in your approach to issues
Re: Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order by Eastlink(m): 10:36pm On Oct 30, 2020
Unik3030:
they won't condemn it because it doesn't involve Tinubu,if u want it to trend n get global recognition just add it that u saw Tinubu cap at d crime scene.

now I believe u are beggining to understand that d Lekki shooting hype was all about Tinubu cos ask yourself,are d lives lost in Lagos more valuable than that of rivers?
but I guess once it doesn't involve Tinubu that they love to hate no problem
I don't know your mission here Mr Man. Stick to the topic and don’t bring Tinubu here. This is about the killings going on in Oyigbo. What's our business with Tinubu.
Re: Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order by Eastlink(m): 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2020
Unik3030:
so Fulani soldier were d ones dere during odi killings that happened in d era of Obasanjo.

you people just hate d fulanis n d hatred is making u look dumb in your approach to issues
No one hate the Fulani. What we are against is the bias by the Nigerian army. My points stands notwithstanding. The Mile 12 crisis in Lagos of which I was a witness to had the same colouration by the Nigerian army, so I’m speaking with facts.
Re: Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order by Unik3030: 10:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
hammerFC:

NWAIKE, IS A FULL BLOODED IGBO MAN.

IKWERE IS AN IGBO CLAN, THEY SPEAK IGBO, ANSWER IGBO NAME AND FOLLOW IGBO CULTURES AND TRADITION.

SECONDLY, NNAMDI KANU HAS A RIGHT TO FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND AS FAR AS WE CAN RECALL, HE DID NOT START THE END SARS PROTEST.

POLICE WERE KILLED AND PROPERTIES DESTROYED ACROSS NIGERIA, BUT IT WAS ONLY IN RIVERS THAT WIKE OR NWAIKE, CALLED ARMY TO REVENGE ON THE PEOPLE OF OBIIGBO AND BLAMING IPOB.

have u seen the video where Nnamdi Kanu ordered people to burn down places?
maybe u have to check it out so u can see things from wikes angle
Re: Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order by hammerFC: 10:40pm On Oct 30, 2020
Unik3030:
have u seen the video where Nnamdi Kanu ordered people to burn down places?
maybe u have to check it out so u can see things from wikes angle

WEN U HEAR NWAIKE TALK, U WONDER WHICH LAW SCHOOL HE GOT HIS CERTIFICATES.

HE DOES NOT SOUND LIKE A LAWYER, THINK LIKE A LAWYER OR BEHAVE LIKE A LAWYER.

NWAIKE TALKS LIKE RIVERS STATE IS AN ETHNIC GROUP.

A STATE THAT COULD BE DIVIDED AT ANYTIME WITH ANOTHER STATE BORN OUT OF IT.

BEFORE THE CREATIONOF RIVERS STATE, IKWERE WERE IN ONE STATE WITH THE LARGER IGBO BODY.

MAKE UNA TELL NWAIKE THAT HE SHOULD TRY AND HAVE SENSE, AFTER 3 YEARS GOV IS OVER, HE SHOULD SEE AMAECHI AND LEARN FROM HIM.

AMAECHI FOUGHT GEJ BUT WAS CAREFUL TO AVOID FIGHTING THE PEOPLE,

NWAIKE CANNOT WIN THIS FIGHT, NO BE FIRST TO DO, WEN WE DO OUR OWN HE MIGHT END 6FT BELOW.
Re: Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order by Unik3030: 10:42pm On Oct 30, 2020
Eastlink:
If you check rightly, you will see I’m anti-Nnamdi Kanu and his activities. But let's tell ourselves the truth, the army are carrying out extrajudicial killings. Was that the job Wike sent them to do? If Wike didn't send them to do that, then he should call them to order.
u have to go n check a post made by an ipob supporter that ipob members are armed to d teeth n giving it back to d soldiers.

soldiers are trained for war n once u want to bring war they will always b ready for u,so it's fire for fire
Re: Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order by Unik3030: 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
hammerFC:
[s][/s]

WAS RIVERS STATE THE ONLY PLACE THE END SARS PROTEST OCCURED?

WAS THE END SARS PROTEST ONLY IN OBIIGBO IN THE WHOLE RIVERS STATE.

NWAIKE IS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF STATE GOVERNOR POSITION TO PERPETUATE CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY IN OBIIGBO.

CRIMES THAT HE NWAIKE WILL SURELY BE HELD TO GIVE ACCOUNT AT A FUTURE DATE.

RIVERS STATE DOES NOT BELONG TO IKEWERE, AND IT IS NOT NWAIKE PLACE TO PUNISH OR DISCRIMINATE ANY OTHER PEOPLE OR CLAN IN RIVERS STATE.

OBIIGBO HAVE A RIGHT TO PROTEST AND NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST.

IT IS DISCRIMINATORY TO REMOVE CURFEW ALL OVER RIVERS STATE AND MAINTAIN IT IN OBIIGBO.

WIKE IS A DEAD MAN WALKING.
just try n kill Wike first b4 I take u serious.

by d time Nnamdi Kanu will b through with u,then u will understand d real difference between UK n Nigeria
Re: Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order by weedmanlive(m): 10:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
Eastlink:

k u heard wrong.
the army ain't shooting at peacefull civilians but taking their war against ipob the group you are very much against.

wike ain't stupid to be killing his own people.
Re: Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order by hammerFC: 10:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
[s]
Unik3030:
u have to go n check a post made by an ipob supporter that ipob members are armed to d teeth n giving it back to d soldiers.

soldiers are trained for war n once u want to bring war they will always b ready for u,so it's fire for fire
[/s]
Unik3030:
just try n kill Wike first b4 I take u serious.

by d time Nnamdi Kanu will b through with u,then u will understand d real difference between UK n Nigeria

IN IGBOLAND, EBONYI TO BE PRECISE, WE HAVE COMMUNAL CLASH BETWEEN EZZA AND EZZILLO.

IN TARABA SAME WITH TIV AND JUNKUN.

YORUBA AND FULANI THEY FIGHT.

IN IGBOLAND, FULANI WILL GO TO A HOUSE AND KIDNAP A GIRL, WEN THE LOCALS RISE UP, THEY WILL INVITE ARMY TO ARREST LOCALS.

FULANI WILL RAPE A WOMAN IN IGBOLAND, WEN THE LOCAL RISE UP, THEY WILL INVITE ARMY TO ARREST THE LOCALS.

THERE WAS A CLASH BETWEEN FULANI AND LOCALS IN OBIIGBO OVER INCESSANT RAPE, WIKE HAVE PUT THE WHOLE OF OBIIGBO ON CURFEW FOR ON WEEK, TRYING TO CAUSE STARVATION AND DEATH.

IT WILL NOT END WELL FOR NWAIKE AND HIS FAMILY, I CAN PROMISE HIM DAT NOW.
Re: Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order by Eastlink(m): 10:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
Unik3030:

IPOB members want crisis in Oyigbo. Many of us have exposed them from day one. If you follow IPOB well, you see that they chestbeat and say what they can't do. At the end, they put the lives of innocent indigenes at risk. The army were called to calm the place, and possible arrest anybody carrying Biafran insignia. But they are not doing what they were sent to do, rather them and the Police are shooting at innocent people.
Re: Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order by Unik3030: 10:48pm On Oct 30, 2020
Eastlink:
I don't know your mission here Mr Man. Stick to the topic and don’t bring Tinubu here. This is about the killings going on in Oyigbo. What's our business with Tinubu.
the killings have been going on for quite a while now

where are d celebs?
where is arise tv?
where are the twitter warriors?
where are d feminist coalition group?
is it that lives of Lagos people is more precious that that of rivers people?
are they telling us PDP can kill with no Media backlash?
was d Lekki shooting hyped because it involves APC?

bro please answer those questions logically without insult
Re: Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order by weedmanlive(m): 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
Lajet:

there's curfew in oyigbo, if the armies didn't come to your house to attack you, then you are saying bullshits..
Re: Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order by Unik3030: 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2020
hammerFC:

WEN U HEAR NWAIKE TALK, U WONDER WHICH LAW SCHOOL HE GOT HIS CERTIFICATES.

HE DOES NOT SOUND LIKE A LAWYER, THINK LIKE A LAWYER OR BEHAVE LIKE A LAWYER.

NWAIKE TALKS LIKE RIVERS STATE IS AN ETHNIC GROUP.

A STATE THAT COULD BE DIVIDED AT ANYTIME WITH ANOTHER STATE BORN OUT OF IT.

BEFORE THE CREATIONOF RIVERS STATE, IKWERE WERE IN ONE STATE WITH THE LARGER IGBO BODY.

MAKE UNA TELL NWAIKE THAT HE SHOULD TRY AND HAVE SENSE, AFTER 3 YEARS GOV IS OVER, HE SHOULD SEE AMAECHI AND LEARN FROM HIM.

AMAECHI FOUGHT GEJ BUT WAS CAREFUL TO AVOID FIGHTING THE PEOPLE,

NWAIKE CANNOT WIN THIS FIGHT, NO BE FIRST TO DO, WEN WE DO OUR OWN HE MIGHT END 6FT BELOW.
please who's nwaike?
Re: Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order by Eastlink(m): 10:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
weedmanlive:
k u heard wrong.
the army ain't shooting at peacefull civilians but taking their war against ipob the group you are very much against.

wike ain't stupid to be killing his own people.
And you stay in your backyard to passing this wrong information. Would you believe us or the Nigerian army? The army from my investigation have killed more innocent civilians going about their lawful duty. You don't belong to Rivers state Whatsapp group. I’m even calm with my post, you need to see the anger flaring in our groups.
Re: Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order by hammerFC: 10:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
Unik3030:
please who's nwaike?

THE IGBO MAN OCCUPYING GOVERNMENT HOUSE IN RIVERS STATE.

NWAIKE, THEN HE CUT IT SHORT TO WIKE, SOME CUT IT TO NWIKE.

HE IS A VERY SHORT IGBO MAN WITH HITLER MUSTACHE.
Re: Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order by Eastlink(m): 10:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
Unik3030:
the killings have been going on for quite a while now

where are d celebs?
where is arise tv?
where are the twitter warriors?
where are d feminist coalition group?
is it that lives of Lagos people is more precious that that of rivers people?
are they telling us PDP can kill with no Media backlash?
was d Lekki shooting hyped because it involves APC?

bro please answer those questions logically without insult
Your mission is politically, so open a thread for that. Thanks
Re: Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order by hammerFC: 10:57pm On Oct 30, 2020
JOSEPH GOEBBELS SAID A LIE IS TOLD LONG ENOUGH AND KEEP REPEATING IT, PEOPLE WILL EVENTUALLY COME TO BELIEVE IT.

A BIG LIE, CAN BE MAINTAINED ONLY FOR SUCH TIME AS THE STATE CAN SHILED THE PEOPLE FROM THE POLITICAL, ECONOMU AND MILITARY CONSEQUENCES OF THE LIE.

Re: Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order by hammerFC: 10:58pm On Oct 30, 2020
IKWERE IGBO CLAN HAVE TOLD A VERY BIG LIE FOR A VERY LONG TIME.

IT IS NOW TIME TO BURST THEIR BUBBLE.
Re: Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order by Unik3030: 10:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
hammerFC:

THE IGBO MAN OCCUPYING GOVERNMENT HOUSE IN RIVERS STATE.

NWAIKE, THEN HE CUT IT SHORT TO WIKE, SOME CUT IT TO NWIKE.

HE IS A VERY SHORT IGBO MAN WITH HITLER MUSTACHE.
just hear yourself out,d problem with u Igbos is that u don't believe in conviction n ally u believe in blackmail n force.

I never expected this SS/Se issue to degenerate to this but instead of u Igbos to convince SS n tell them how they will b actively carried along in Biafra u are busy using psychological blackmail by calling them slaves.

look at u changing someone name now,if he tells u that's not his name I am very sure all u will resort to is insult.

u can't force people to align with u,u convince people to b with u.
no forced relationship has ever yielded any good result.let them decide who they are n what they want to b,don't b too bossy.

Ur being bossy is turning to desperation n SS are beginning to b suspicious it's cos of their oil
Re: Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order by hammerFC: 10:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
Unik3030:
just hear yourself out,d problem with u Igbos is that u don't believe in conviction n ally u believe in blackmail n force.

I never expected this SS/Se issue to degenerate to this but instead of u Igbos to convince SS n tell them how they will b actively carried along in Biafra u are busy using psychological blackmail by calling them slaves.

look at u changing someone name now,if he tells u that's not his name I am very sure all u will resort to is insult.

u can't force people to align with u,u convince people to b with u.
no forced relationship has ever yielded any good result.let them decide who they are n what they want to b,don't b too bossy.

Ur being bossy is turning to desperation n SS are beginning to b suspicious it's cos of their oil

JOSEPH GOEBBELS SAID A LIE IS TOLD LONG ENOUGH AND KEEP REPEATING IT, PEOPLE WILL EVENTUALLY COME TO BELIEVE IT.

A BIG LIE, CAN BE MAINTAINED ONLY FOR SUCH TIME AS THE STATE CAN SHILED THE PEOPLE FROM THE POLITICAL, ECONOMU AND MILITARY CONSEQUENCES OF THE LIE.

IT IS NOW TIME TO BURST THEIR BUBBLE.

Re: Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order by Unik3030: 11:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
Eastlink:
Your mission is politically, so open a thread for that. Thanks
bro y are u dodging my questions

y must we pay attention to Lagos killing n ignore rivers killing.

I am just a deep thinker,answer that question now.
Re: Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order by Unik3030: 11:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
Eastlink:
No one hate the Fulani. What we are against is the bias by the Nigerian army. My points stands notwithstanding. The Mile 12 crisis in Lagos of which I was a witness to had the same colouration by the Nigerian army, so I’m speaking with facts.
who was the president when odi killings happened?
Re: Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order by Eastlink(m): 11:05pm On Oct 30, 2020
Unik3030:
bro y are u dodging my questions

y must we pay attention to Lagos killing n ignore rivers killing.

I am just a deep thinker,answer that question now.

This is my last reply to you. Open a PDP vs APC thread and carry your colleagues there to argue. Don’t detail the thread. Thanks
Re: Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order by Eastlink(m): 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
hammerFC:

[s]JOSEPH GOEBBELS SAID A LIE IS TOLD LONG ENOUGH AND KEEP REPEATING IT, PEOPLE WILL EVENTUALLY COME TO BELIEVE IT.

IT IS NOW TIME TO BURST THEIR BUBBLE.[/s]
Don’t derail this thread Mr Man, else I call the mods. Stick to the topic
Re: Governor Wike Should Call The Nigerian Army To Order by hammerFC: 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
[s]
Eastlink:
Don’t derail this thread Mr Man, else I call the mods. Stick to the topic
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch New Ohaneze Ndigbo Pg Advise To Nnamdi Kanu On Ipob / Sen. Okorocha Visits Oyo Gov. Makinde Ahead Of NBA Spidel Conference Today / My Experience Traveling From Abuja To Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.