Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,756 members, 7,831,443 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU (15846 Views)

ASUU Strike: Lecturers Making Negotiation Difficult –ngige / ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today / ASUU Strike: FG Withdraws `No Work No Pay’ Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Omezif(m): 9:37am On Oct 31, 2020
Anyone hoping to see change in this government is just waisting their time. A mere thing has turn big issue.

2 Likes

Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Milkfactory: 9:38am On Oct 31, 2020
Am in my final... But am now contemplating of dropping out

1 Like

Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by faithfull18(f): 9:38am On Oct 31, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Sure it will be difficult
You can't dictate to your employer how you want to be paid
Which employer Where are the monies being paid coming from

3 Likes

Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 31, 2020
Please, Please and please. We don't want to see anything ASUU on front pages again. Let Students have some concentration with whatever they are currently engaged in. ASUU should stop these unnecessary publicity and go and sit down. They can even forget about resumption for that matter. They should let Students live in peace.

1 Like

Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Danzakidakura(m): 9:40am On Oct 31, 2020
The yorubas voted for NEPA bill holder in place of a PhD holder. Knowing that the idiot don't know the value of education.

1 Like

Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by ABANGWABOI(m): 9:41am On Oct 31, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Make dem frustrate una well well..
The way I hate this useless cold room lecturers eeh..
If you attended a Fed Uni you would understand better..
Clowns..
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by gambia(m): 9:41am On Oct 31, 2020
FG has been making things difficult since time immemorial.
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Nigeriabiafra80: 9:41am On Oct 31, 2020
Hatred for ipob and Nnamdi kanu is the only thing uniting northerners and wike,with few called intellectuals without brain
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by stanliwise(m): 9:43am On Oct 31, 2020
Xixtie:

No one takes any of these two clowns seriously anymore.
I just pity all you students out there.
All you need is a miracle.
some lectures haven’t been paid for 8 months! Deal with that

2 Likes

Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Lexusgs430: 9:47am On Oct 31, 2020
ASUU should just accept ippis payments.......... But they would not, because their clients love multiple points of payments....... cheesy
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by lamentor78(m): 9:50am On Oct 31, 2020
In as much that the strike is being prolonged unnecessary by ASUU , why is FG not putting the military and National Assemblyon IPPIS, then ASUU will not have a choice other than to comply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by operAhdam: 9:51am On Oct 31, 2020
cool
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:51am On Oct 31, 2020
500 billion naira is the cause of ASUU wahala
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Zeion422(m): 10:01am On Oct 31, 2020
“We are almost getting UTAS approved but govt is saying that our members should first migrate to IPPIS before returning to UTAS. see small pikin sense.....yeye dey worry all off dem

2 Likes

Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by emy9(m): 10:01am On Oct 31, 2020
It's undded shameful what Nigerians are experiencing. Students can't go to school enough because of the face off between FG and ASUU. Two people who have decided to place selfish interests above those of the very people they ought to represent.
Even if I'm out of the tertiary education system, I still bleed for what's going on. This is utterly abysmal. I am indeed disappointed, and I'm sure other Nigerians are. To watch the system that contributed to what I am now being debased and abused to this extent... Words fail me.
No matter what I wish or pray for, does it matter? Isn't this wrong? People benefit from the system, turn around and destroy everything. A culture of destroying is what we have.
So unfortunate.

1 Like

Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by bizhop01: 10:02am On Oct 31, 2020
ASUU is umbrella of greedy and criminals
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by shadeyinka(m): 10:02am On Oct 31, 2020
ignis:
it's unfortunate ASUU is headed by selfish old leaders who put thier interest first over that of the students and the country.
The present government on the other hand don't value education in the country because all their children are studying abroad and unaffected by ASUU's incessant strike.
In summary, as long as students can graduate, let the Universities be bastardised!

1 Like

Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by shadeyinka(m): 10:03am On Oct 31, 2020
bizhop01:
ASUU is umbrella of greedy and criminals
Is ASUU fighting for increased pay?
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Franklyspeakin: 10:03am On Oct 31, 2020
ASUU is playing a smart game. They speak against govt every day now
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Benesis: 10:05am On Oct 31, 2020
I hope i work in a place where i demand from my employer on how i want to get paid.

FG and ASUU i am glad i escaped u guys clutches,but las las weytin be the use of the paper wey i collect sef.
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 31, 2020
OKAY.... WE AWAIT grin grin
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Pancakeey(f): 10:05am On Oct 31, 2020
Please everyone should just forget about school this year.
It’s till next year
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Milkfactory: 10:11am On Oct 31, 2020
Lexusgs430:
ASUU should just accept ippis payments.......... But they would not, because their clients love multiple points of payments....... cheesy
If govt. is sincere, let them remove the visiting and increase their pay nah
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by SAMBARRY: 10:12am On Oct 31, 2020
Milkfactory:
Am in my final... But am now contemplating of dropping out
please don't drop out.whilst you're waiting for them 2 agbayas to end their fight,go learn a hand skill that'll bring you money so after school you don't get frustrated if you don't get a job.at least that way you have a degree and a skill-youve eaten your cake and had it

1 Like

Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by SpecialWine: 10:13am On Oct 31, 2020
Sonnobax15:
undecided. ASUU dey busy dey fight for their pockets jor.....
no be only smooth negotiation na rough rider

......... majority of the students wey I know don almost give up on school finish

so Tay many of Dem don go join H.k......just dey press,dey do their things dey go until God go open way for dem...

by d way,which kind mumu country Dem born me put self Infact, anytime wey I hear d name ASUU,I just dey vex

Please, what is the meaning of H.K?
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Ebenezer202I: 10:15am On Oct 31, 2020
[s]
Ikillbrokehoes:
That's what I'm telling those students in school, hold the government accountable not ASUU
[/s] just shut up there my friend
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by bizhop01: 10:16am On Oct 31, 2020
Sirventor01:
iPhone 6s Plus 16gb for sale

Actually in need of 20k loan willing to use my iPhone as a collateral to pay back in 2weeks...please help a brother

0905 312 3584
Lagos/ogun state

If you also have a neat android and you are willing to add cash an open to swap, so desperate to pay for my kids tuition fee on Monday.
Please help a brother out
I believe no be government property
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by bluefilm: 10:19am On Oct 31, 2020
EKITI001:
UTAS UTAS UTAS UTAS ..
Is there sense in you making an application for your employer to be paying you and your colleagues salaries and then say your employer must use it or u continue on strike...

Something is fishing

Yes, there's a lot of sense in there.

If your Employer is using a platform that Shortchanges you so much, will you be such a fool to continue using that platform, or will you design another platform that seeks to address that issue?

Remember, ASUU is comprised of learned ladies and gentlemen, and ASUU's not an organisation that is ready to accept any nonsense that any government of the day gives to them.

I stand with ASUU.

Let the strike continue, joor.

Let schools resume next year, biko

Because, me, I am a lazy student, and I am not ready to resume... yet!!!

Oh, by the way, it is Something is Fishy, not fishing.

I will advise you to go for some English classes during this striking period. wink

2 Likes

Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by SavageMaster: 10:26am On Oct 31, 2020
EKITI001:
I think this OGUNYEMI IS A THIEF

You mean you have gone to design an application, named it UTAS and want FG to start using it to pay Universities staff salaries?

FG is wiling to make IPPIS work well for university staff salaries payment, but all you are shouting is UTAS UTAS UTAS UTAS?

IPPIS has never worked well. It cannot address the peculiarities of the University system.

This government is also insincere. What is the guarantee that after getting lecturers to migrate to IPPIS, they won't dump UTAS forever since their aim of getting lecturers onto the IPPIS platform has been accomplished?

As a middle ground, I think they should be paid via GIFMIS until UTAS is ready for adoption.

3 Likes

Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Milkfactory: 10:32am On Oct 31, 2020
SAMBARRY:
please don't drop out.whilst you're waiting for them 2 agbayas to end their fight,go learn a hand skill that'll bring you money so after school you don't get frustrated if you don't get a job.at least that way you have a degree and a skill-youve eaten your cake and had it
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Originalsly: 10:35am On Oct 31, 2020
EKITI001:

You mean you have gone to design an application, named it UTAS and want FG to start using it to pay Universities staff salaries?

I thought the issue was about getting paid..... but now it is about how they must be paid. I can bet my life the new application has a loophole for fraud...... the the reason they are insisting it must be used.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fg Appoints Vc, Registrars For Nine New Varsities / SSANU, NAAT, NASU Suspend Three Months Strike / Amosun Reduces Fees In Oguntertiary Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.