Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU (15849 Views)

ASUU Strike: Lecturers Making Negotiation Difficult –ngige / ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today / ASUU Strike: FG Withdraws `No Work No Pay’ Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Sonnobax15(m): 12:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
Xavie:
please bro what is HK... been hearing of it
where are you at?
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Xavie(m): 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sonnobax15:
where are you at?
Nigeria
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Sonnobax15(m): 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
Xavie:
Nigeria
where in Nigeria?
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Xavie(m): 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sonnobax15:
where in Nigeria?
Anambra
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Sonnobax15(m): 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
Xavie:
Anambra
Guy,h.k is a house where boys/girls are gathered with the sole aim of doing Yahoo Yahoo.....there's usually a boss who have boys working under him....
that's all I can say for now..
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Xavie(m): 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sonnobax15:
Guy,h.k is a house where boys/girls are gathered with the sole aim of doing Yahoo Yahoo.....there's usually a boss who have boys working under him....
that's all I can say for now..
oh thanks for attending to my curiosity
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by datuglydude: 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
mayor1814:
Honestly lecturers are not treated right. FG should try and listen to them, what lecturers are asking for will do no harm to govt.
what makes you think so?
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by datuglydude: 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
But why the sudden request for UTAS to be used I mean they were getting paid through IPPIS before now?so why the sudden request for UTAS rather than IPPIS?cry
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by ogaontop(m): 10:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
otokx:

I also work with a federal establishment and IPPIS is working perfectly for us. No more underpayment of taxes, NHF and union dues. All non gazetted allowances that were earned by a minority has been stopped. All ghost workers and their ancestors have stopped earning salaries. To God be the glory, some qualified graduates were employed in their places to cover up the monumental fraud that has been going on.

Many of us are underpaid in IPPIS in huge sums, I don't talk of allowances here, people of the same level and grade don't earn the same thing any more, so many anomalies
The money you think they saved are not even enough to service IPPIS annually, millions of dollars are used to maintain IPPIS annually, besides since they saw no fault with UTAS why still forcing ASUU to join IPPIS if they have nothing to hide! IPPIS is someone's business bro, a Greek gift!!
NHF & Union dues are well gazetted fees that should be deducted/ made provision for in IPPIS, who's talking about underpayment of tax when they are so quick in increasing taxes with no increase in salary and double digit inflation in the country? When you talk of minimum wage they frown, but arbitrary increasing taxes at will
Even the taxes being paid, how do they account for it? With their unscrupulous corrupt practices!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fg Appoints Vc, Registrars For Nine New Varsities / Great Ife Students' Union Press Release On Illegal Closure Of School / Ambode Inaugurates Olanrewaju Adigun-Fagbohun VC Of LASU (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.