Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,960 members, 7,835,203 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU (15848 Views)

ASUU Strike: Lecturers Making Negotiation Difficult –ngige / ASUU Strike: FG Resumes Negotiation Today / ASUU Strike: FG Withdraws `No Work No Pay’ Threat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by balitaaluminium(f): 10:38am On Oct 31, 2020
Please contact us at Balita Aluminium for All your Aluminiums for house Roofing.
Think Aluminium , think quality, think Balita.
For more information about Us , do check my signature
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Aguilar(m): 10:41am On Oct 31, 2020
how much is their buy-out clause?
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Karlifate: 10:42am On Oct 31, 2020
The same old pot-bellied men that shake hands & smile at one another after their meetings, will run to media to share sob stories.

Both ASUU & FG are just deceiving each other.
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by OwenJesse27(m): 10:45am On Oct 31, 2020
ASUU NA DEVIL
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Keyin: 10:47am On Oct 31, 2020
I wonder why federal government has decided to allow younger generation and future hope of this country to waste at home. They need to invest into educational sector. Our public primary and secondary schools have collapsed absolutely and their intention now is to collapse public tertiary institutions so that their private varsities will be patronized. To get things right, National Assembly should enact a law that prohibit children of politicians schooling abroad. In doing so, this reoccurring strike will end. On the part of ASUU, I suggest that they schedule a meeting with the president himself and not his appointees. I am not really sure our president M.Buhari is aware that our university students are out of classroom. If he is actually aware then there is no hope in this country. I equally learnt that Nigerian Lecturers receive small salary when compared with their fellows in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 31, 2020
You guys are playing cards with the future of our Nation. What a pity!
#endbadgovernance
#endlooting
#endbadleaders

Must watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nPcxsKnJlEU

1 Like

Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Gloria042(f): 10:50am On Oct 31, 2020
All I can say is that teachers deserve better treatment

1 Like

Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 31, 2020
Sulkatt10:
Fg is always making things difficult
How is FG making things difficult..?
Some children are not supposed to be on internet at all...walahi�
They don't know how, who and when to criticize!
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:53am On Oct 31, 2020
Ebenezer202I:
just shut up there my friend
Get the fvck off my sight boy
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:55am On Oct 31, 2020
Birchi33:
How is FG making things difficult..? Some children are not supposed to be on internet at all...walahi� They don't know how, who and when to criticize!
He said the obvious truth if u don't like it off ur data
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:55am On Oct 31, 2020
Keyin:
I wonder why federal government has decided to allow younger generation and future hope of this country to waste at home. They need to invest into educational sector. Our public primary and secondary schools have collapsed absolutely and their intention now is to collapse public tertiary institutions so that their private varsities will be patronized. To get things right, National Assembly should enact a law that prohibit children of politicians schooling abroad. In doing so, this reoccurring strike will end. On the part of ASUU, I suggest that they schedule a meeting with the president himself and not his appointees. I am not really sure our president M.Buhari is aware that our university students are out of classroom. If he is actually aware then there is no hope in this country. I equally learnt that Nigerian Lecturers receive small salary when compared with their fellows in Africa.
Thank u
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:56am On Oct 31, 2020
OwenJesse27:
FG NA DEVIL
better
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:57am On Oct 31, 2020
lamentor78:
In as much that the strike is being prolonged unnecessary by ASUU , why is FG not putting the military and National Assemblyon IPPIS, then ASUU will not have a choice other than to comply
True jare grin
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:58am On Oct 31, 2020
Pancakeey:
Please everyone should just forget about school this year.
It’s till next year
This girl hv given up already grin
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Pancakeey(f): 11:00am On Oct 31, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
This girl hv given up already grin
Hahaha yes o
I’m doing other things
Anytime I think about ASUU I get headache
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:01am On Oct 31, 2020
mayor1814:
Honestly lecturers are not treated right. FG should try and listen to them, what lecturers are asking for will do no harm to govt.
Naso now
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Pinopinodaddy: 11:01am On Oct 31, 2020
What smooth negotiation is that? Your employer should be the one to choose platform for payment and not employee. Corruption in the ASUU is too much. Why not resign if you don't agree with your employer instead of nonsense argument.

My opinion, ASUU should be scrapped. Why dictating for employer what to adopt in paying you? It is obvious you are controlling your employer.

Resign if not comfortable with the platform in used. Is it not to complain if your salary is not complete when paid. What's all these? People are out there looking for lecturing work and existing ones are here frustrating the academic status and standard of education in this country.
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by NairaMaster1(m): 11:02am On Oct 31, 2020
Xixtie:

No one takes any of these two clowns seriously anymore.
I just pity all you students out there.
All you need is a miracle.

Be fair to ASUU as an educated person. FIRS and CBN are not on IPPIS why is government bullying the university with it?

Why?

If they had sent the students back to school the last protest wouldn't have been what we saw.
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Sirventor01(m): 11:02am On Oct 31, 2020
bizhop01:

I believe no be government property
Na desperation want make me sell,na my personal phone
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 11:05am On Oct 31, 2020
Pancakeey:

Hahaha yes o
I’m doing other things
Anytime I think about ASUU I get headache
True jare! u won't kill yourself nw grin

1 Like

Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by NairaMaster1(m): 11:06am On Oct 31, 2020
ignis:
it's unfortunate ASUU is headed by selfish old leaders who put thier interest first over that of the students and the country.
The present government on the other hand don't value education in the country because all their children are studying abroad and unaffected by ASUU's incessant strike.

And the students don't even want to go back to school if not they know what to.

I will be the most stupid person to blame ASUU. WHY? because FIRS and CBN are not on IPPIS and they are moving.
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by jolyment: 11:07am On Oct 31, 2020
ignis:
it's unfortunate ASUU is headed by selfish old leaders who put thier interest first over that of the students and the country.
The present government on the other hand don't value education in the country because all their children are studying abroad and unaffected by ASUU's incessant strike.

Keep shut, tell your leaders to honour agreement.
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Pinopinodaddy: 11:09am On Oct 31, 2020
faithfull18:

Which employer Where are the monies being paid coming from

What kind of question is that? May be you need to study about employer and employee to be guided. Read about reporting lines in chain of command by Peter Drucker on mgt and be informed.
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Omo9ice1(m): 11:11am On Oct 31, 2020
Both of them are talking in thier own personal favour.. Especially ASUU...
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Pinopinodaddy: 11:13am On Oct 31, 2020
jolyment:

Keep shut, tell your leaders to honour agreement.

Looks like you have moved on or not even a student - your reason for shutting one up for airing view. Sorry for you. Agent in action all over the place.
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by donMIG(m): 11:14am On Oct 31, 2020
Bastards last last we waste one year dei wait! Man must survive
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by jolyment: 11:15am On Oct 31, 2020
EKITI001:
UTAS UTAS UTAS UTAS ..

Is there sense in you making an application for your employer to be paying you and your colleagues salaries and then say your employer must use it or u continue on strike...

Something is fishing

But it makes sense for IPPIS to be cutting salary.

Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by pfadom: 11:17am On Oct 31, 2020
Bunch of lazy, good-for-nothing selfish group. IPPIS or resign. Why waste the time and destinies of the innocent students?

What audacity have they to dictate what and how they should be paid when it is evident that many of them earn multiple salaries from different varsities.They deny young graduates at different levels access to job opportunities, yet they don't discharge their duties creditably well.

1 Like

Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Pinopinodaddy: 11:23am On Oct 31, 2020
NairaMaster1:

Be fair to ASUU as an educated person. FIRS and CBN are not on IPPIS why is government bullying the university with it?

Why?

If they had sent the students back to school the last protest wouldn't have been what we saw.

Have you inquired why they want UTAS instead of the other one? CBN and FIRS as you said may have been weighed and reasoned ok. ASUU's did not receive go ahead, so they should drop it and try something else next time.
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by Divay22(f): 11:25am On Oct 31, 2020
Even ASUU is tired
Re: Strike: FG Making Smooth Negotiation Difficult —ASUU by 21cents: 11:26am On Oct 31, 2020
Ikillbrokehoes:
That's what I'm telling those students in school, hold the government accountable not ASUU
hold FG responsible for proposing IPPIS instead of UTAS that ASUU wants?

can someone remind me who's the employer here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amosun Reduces Fees In Oguntertiary Schools / SSANU, NAAT, NASU Suspend Three Months Strike / Fg Appoints Vc, Registrars For Nine New Varsities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.