Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Pictures Of Enugu From 1959 To 1960 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Enugu From 1959 To 1960 (50323 Views)

Olukayode Ariwoola Born In 1958, Started School In 1959? / Throwback Photos Of Enugu Between 1959 And 1960 / See Nnamdi Azikiwe And His Car In 1959: Can You Tell The Name Of The Car? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Enugu From 1959 To 1960 by Bobbybrwon(m): 6:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
The environment is clean, safe and healthy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Enugu From 1959 To 1960 by ckenneths(m): 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
Bobbybrwon:
The environment is clean, safe and healthy

Sure.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu From 1959 To 1960 by Sirventor01(m): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
comfokon:

have you tried mobile loan coys? fairmoney can give you close to 15k to pay back 19500 in a month. that can go a long way. try carbon pay , qucik cash, quick check.
I tried fair money they brought an option of 5k to pay 6k,wasn’t up to what I needed so I declined.

Let me try the rest you mention up there...thanks God bless you
Re: Pictures Of Enugu From 1959 To 1960 by comfokon: 6:41pm On Oct 31, 2020
Sirventor01:
I tried fair money they brought an option of 5k to pay 6k,wasn’t up to what I needed so I declined.

maybe cos of your age and work stays, try incresing your worth on those platforms.....I tried fair money yesterday for my mum and she got 15k offer.....try branch also.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu From 1959 To 1960 by Sirventor01(m): 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
comfokon:

maybe cos of your age and work stays, try incresing your worth on those platforms.....I tried fair money yesterday for my mum and she got 15k offer.....try branch also.
ok thanks
Re: Pictures Of Enugu From 1959 To 1960 by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
Sirventor01:

Don't fall for those loan apps they are mostly compromised...They ask for your BVN,acct number,ATM card and Phone access in the end you can only access 10k with a huge interest.
I thought it was reason when I saw one the said I could access loan of 500k to 1m...went in filled everything only for them to give me 10k laon to pay 14k. The worst thing someone one cleared my account when I got paid by that month end didn't know who but my Bank app showed someone in lekki Lagos using POS transactions.
I had to go to my bank and close the account cause it was already compromised and you can't even edit whatever info you give these loan apps.
Sorry,I never knew my bank could give me loan of up to 50k with just 1500k interest attached.it was when things went bad with these loan apps that I knew most bank can give you loan of 50% of ur net income with a minimal interest rate if you run a salary account with them.if only I had known.Desperation no good ohh.
Re: Pictures Of Enugu From 1959 To 1960 by Sirventor01(m): 11:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
DemonInvoker:

Don't fall for those loan apps they are mostly compromised...They ask for your BVN,acct number,ATM card and Phone access in the end you can only access 10k with a huge interest.
I thought it was reason when I saw one the said I could access loan of 500k to 1m...went in filled everything only for them to give me 10k laon to pay 14k. The worst thing someone one cleared my account when I got paid by that month end didn't know who but my Bank app showed someone in lekki Lagos using POS transactions.
I had to go to my bank and close the account cause it was already compromised and you can't even edit whatever info you give these loan apps.
Sorry,I never knew my bank could give me loan of up to 50k with just 1500k interest attached.it was when things went bad with these loan apps that I knew most bank can give you loan of 50% of ur net income with a minimal interest rate if you run a salary account with them.if only I had known.Desperation no good ohh.
Wow thanks for the heads up...am currently sitting on that desperation fence right now

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Enugu From 1959 To 1960 by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
R0kstarr8:
never been to Enugu but my sister who stayed there told me the people are friendly...

Igbos are arguably the most friendly tribe in Nigeria, just that they are politically disadvantaged,intentionally to stifle them through divide and rule. They know that restructuring will go a long way in helping them and all of us in other regions,but some us are afraid,lazy to face our front. Even their(Igbos) elites are afraid because they wouldn't want to lose the stronghold this wicked structure, the so-called Christian, Gowon initiated via his feudal masters up here in the North.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Enugu From 1959 To 1960 by vooomwriter(m): 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sirventor01:

You can increase your loan range in Fairmoney, i started at 30k. Read my review of Fairmoney here https://www.sonaija.com/fairmoney-review/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Biden Takes Selfie With Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At G20 Summit (Photos) / Mr. Macaroni Sues A Tinubu & APC Supporter For Defamation / Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.