Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,958 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

See Five Kind Of Guys Women Run Away From - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Five Kind Of Guys Women Run Away From (1215 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / The Kind Of Guys Women Find Irresistible ( List) / 10 Types Of Guys That Always Have Ladies Lurking Around Them For Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Five Kind Of Guys Women Run Away From by chinenye497: 5:32am On Oct 31, 2020
First impression they say matters a lot. I visited a guy some years back, and when I entered his kitchen, the dirty plates that greeted me has been there for over two weeks.

My God! How disgusting. As if that was not enough, when I entered the bed room, I got the worst shock. The bathroom and toilet happens to be inside the room, men it’s really not something to talk about.

Men always deceive themselves that they are scarce and so women will always be there. True, women will always be there, but the question is will the one you truly like agree to stay with you after seeing how dirty, scattered and disorganised you are?

Click on the link below to continue reading

https://www.youthwinconnect.com/2019/08/19/see-five-kind-of-guys-women-run-away-from/

1 Like

Re: See Five Kind Of Guys Women Run Away From by liquidmetall: 6:04am On Oct 31, 2020
chinenye497:
First impression they say matters a lot. I visited a guy some years back, and when I entered his kitchen, the dirty plates that greeted me has been there for over two weeks.

My God! How disgusting. As if that was not enough, when I entered the bed room, I got the worst shock. The bathroom and toilet happens to be inside the room, men it’s really not something to talk about.

Men always deceive themselves that they are scarce and so women will always be there. True, women will always be there, but the question is will the one you truly like agree to stay with you after seeing how dirty, scattered and disorganised you are?

https://www.youthwinconnect.com/2019/08/19/see-five-kind-of-guys-women-run-away-from/

Go and find something doing abeg

1 Like

Re: See Five Kind Of Guys Women Run Away From by Sundrus: 6:06am On Oct 31, 2020
If the guy way u visit been dey rich, u for quietly tidy him kitchen & bedroom oh. Make i hear word jhor. A wise woman know how to build her home no matter the condition. As for that link, if i click am make my prick shrink. angry

2 Likes

Re: See Five Kind Of Guys Women Run Away From by nifemi25(m): 6:24am On Oct 31, 2020
If I click make I bend
Re: See Five Kind Of Guys Women Run Away From by Michealky: 6:52am On Oct 31, 2020
Lemme help your ministry by clicking but U go gimme pussy O cool
Re: See Five Kind Of Guys Women Run Away From by Mrscarter(f): 11:30am On Oct 31, 2020
chinenye497:

If I liked the guy n he had clean hygiene in himself then I can clean for him but if he has dirty hygiene in his body I can't.

(1) (Reply)

Video Of Couple Having Sèx Because Of Money Goes Viral / How Ladies Become Nymphomaniacs / Why Am I Obsessed With The Female Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.