Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage (73747 Views)

Federal Polytechnic, Oko Rag Day In Pictures / New Dress Code For Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria / Benue State University New Dress Code For Students (2) (3) (4)

Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by filleSouriante(f): 11:07am On Oct 31, 2020
AfroMighty:

Futminna

Oh ok...we also have Prof Ijaya
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by Mucheer(m): 11:08am On Oct 31, 2020
Wonderful! I Congratulate The Management Of That School For Taking This Decision. Kudos...
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by lindareep: 11:11am On Oct 31, 2020
Richdee1:

How much

Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 31, 2020
hisgrace090:
It pays to dress modestly!

God bless you my dear

Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by Omijin: 11:28am On Oct 31, 2020
Dressing doesn't really make you a good or bad person. Fela was one the people that used to dress badly, even in the front of millions of people. Can we say Fela was an irresponsible man. Aside the weed he was smoking, I don't think he as any serious crime record. Despite the fact that he came from well to do family that can easily use their influence to rescue from any trouble... The world we live always and continue to change and the change or changes will surely affect dressing... Its unfortunate that our government know the right but won't do it. Developed countries for example which is where we learned
these modern dressing from. We hardly hear of crime like rape, cultism, hooliganism, or any attitude associated with bad dressing simply because their government is working. There is a serious punishment for anybody that go against the law. Here in Nigeria a judge will rather fine you to pay certain amount of money than to sentence the person. An average Nigerian will rather pay a fine than to spend a week in Nigeria prison.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by AfroMighty(m): 11:37am On Oct 31, 2020
filleSouriante:

Oh ok...we also have Prof Ijaya
Yes...they're actually family members
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by Alonge25: 12:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
salbis:
Whatever will bring some level of sanity and decency is welcome.
I wonder the way most of our youth dress these days. There must be moderation in everything we do. That was the reason SARS maltreated some.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by Dchampion65: 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
Those days you recognized a mad person with two things - the hair and the dress

Today it has become a fashion.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by NazoTimes(m): 12:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
limanmohammed6:

ols, don't be vomiting trash. good initiative b/c 1. it reduce raping cases. 2. both religion against indecent dresses.
Stop thinking like a retarded rural illiterate, a rapist does not look at what a person is wearing, they just rape, even girls in full hijab gets raped.

If you have ever experienced University education you would have known the implications of this new rules

Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by filleSouriante(f): 12:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
AfroMighty:

Yes...they're actually family members

Oh I see, thanks
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by chuksbogus2001: 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
Make una go to school if that is really what you are there for. I dont see how cloths will affect your education. All those shouting foul are fake students and denstu come to school to cause wahala

Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by emperorAY(m): 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
AfroMighty:

Yes
Dean student affairs when I left the school, don't Know about now
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by Joshmanuel10(m): 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
What about our criminals in suits and co
I don't know what to say ooo
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by Joshmanuel10(m): 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
Dressing how you want isnt a bad thing Na all Una way no fit control your body dey always commit nonsense
And no how you will do it nobody is holy
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by NybenSBF101(m): 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
Kudos to the Rector and all those that were involved in the decision making.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by menix(m): 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
They should also ban Non-virgins....

Idi Ara..
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
No wonder West Africa was the best place to get Slaves for over 1000 years

Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by kikelomojessy(f): 1:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
They did same in my school, nobody said anything, we just kumuma continue schooling and after school , who cares.
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by Richdee1(m): 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
lindareep:

NAME of the Gel?
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by ugofulfilled(m): 2:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr Not again
Nigeria and Nigerians will be foaming holier-than-thou And still shit happens anyday anytime twice on Saturday
Impostor! Help yourself
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 2:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
That's a welcome development
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by AfroMighty(m): 2:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
emperorAY:
Dean student affairs when I left the school, don't Know about now
He's still the Dean of Student Affairs

Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by AfroMighty(m): 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
filleSouriante:

Oh I see, thanks
They actually have 10 Professors in the family
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by bitingcool: 3:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Not again

Nigeria and Nigerians will be foaming holier-than-thou
And still shit happens anyday anytime twice on Saturday

I like this guy
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
lindareep:
This 2020 comes with special packages kiss kiss kiss

Weekend deal, I Will deliver men enlargement gel to your preferred location within Lagos
Lols
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
When Kumuyi starts to mentor your school's rector.

Just like telling a goat not to eat grass... Igbo girls go kukuma join their brothers for business. Who school epp? grin
Lols
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by Oritsewhandey(m): 3:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
TheGiftedOne:
When Kumuyi starts to mentor your school's rector.

Just like telling a goat not to eat grass... Igbo girls go kukuma join their brothers for business. Who school epp? grin
Lols haha
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by Jeamillz2020(m): 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
Seriously Nigeria �� is getting crappy every fuckin day. This is actually crazy are they kid's?
Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by filleSouriante(f): 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
AfroMighty:

They actually have 10 Professors in the family

Thatz impressive...how come u know so much bout 'em?

Re: Federal Polytechnic Oko New Dress Code For Students Sparks Outrage by AfroMighty(m): 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
filleSouriante:

Thatz impressive...how come u know so much bout 'em?

The smart guy himself (that's what prof. Ijaya do call himself) once said it in class and I verify it... and I don't know about others but there is no way you can hate that man, he's just full of life.

Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew / Woman Takes Her Daughter To School With Bicycle (Picture) / Truth Or Dare Sex Video: Chrisland, The Parents Or The Girl - Who Is To Blame?