Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,268 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

First Two Weeks In A New Relationship...share Your Experience - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Two Weeks In A New Relationship...share Your Experience (5047 Views)

Fake Pastor Ruined My Relationship. Share Yours. / Have You Ever Been In A Toxic Relationship? Share The Story. / Tonto Dikeh Hints At Being In A New Relationship (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Two Weeks In A New Relationship...share Your Experience by tunjijones(m): 4:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
We were just friends and he insisted he wanted more . I agreed but noticed teething issues
1. He lives far from me, and since I go to see him,it's expensive for me..I use Uber and don't know how to ask him for transport
2. He dosent call all d time, I have talked about this but he refuses to change
3. He is not a strong Christian..everytime I invite him to church, he will say No..am getting frustrated as I cannot imagine dating someone who is interested in growing his spiritual life
4. He does not seem ready to settle down ..am not a kid so that scares me and I don't want to push.. he is secretive so I don't want to say it's finances that is stopping it

Apart from that, he is wonderful, sweet and so cute kiss

Babe are you sure u are not a side chic to the guy?
Re: First Two Weeks In A New Relationship...share Your Experience by YoungGeniuz(m): 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
Did he fuck_ you?

Better still. Did you guys make love?
Re: First Two Weeks In A New Relationship...share Your Experience by YoungGeniuz(m): 4:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Tell us how it ended in premium tears. What really caused it.

In my case, it was genotype. I was open that from the beginning that what I want this to be is towards marriage. And then genotype talk came in and things went awry.
But I got a plan. I'm not backing down

You got a plan you ain't backing out. Think of your unborn kids in that your plan.
Re: First Two Weeks In A New Relationship...share Your Experience by ucham: 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
We were just friends and he insisted he wanted more . I agreed but noticed teething issues
1. He lives far from me, and since I go to see him,it's expensive for me..I use Uber and don't know how to ask him for transport
3. He is not a strong Christian..everytime I invite him to church, he will say No..am getting frustrated as I cannot imagine dating someone who is interested in growing his spiritual life
4. He does not seem ready to settle down ..am not a kid so that scares me and I don't want to push.. he is secretive so I don't want to say it's finances that is stopping it

Errrrm. If he's a good guy and he loves you, I don't think the things you mentioned are too bad.

1) as for Transport for visiting him, when you need assistance tell him you need assistance. Communication is key. Infact how he reacts to your telling him will help you know him better. However, know that he is not obligated to give you TP at all times. Just have a balanced view, and also make sacrifices as you've obviously been making already.

2) the call thingy. Not every guy calls frequently. I for one, don't have that habit, and my woman has complained severely about it. But I keep working on improving daily. So for me, I dont think this should be a deal breaker.

3) what do you mean strong Christian? The question should be does he have integrity, is he moral and conscientious? What is the emphasis on church attendance. Las Las millions of Nigerians are church goers, but the Nation is still as corrupt as it is. See leave that church and religion thing. I for one, I'm not religious. Abeg no because of church pursue good guy o.

4) about this one, this is critically important. Ask him what his plans for both of you are. If he's matured, he shouldn't be angry with this question. Communication should be a key ingredient of your relationship. I don't think there should be no go areas. Talk about every and any concerns you may have openly with him. So that if e go work, you go know on time. Like you said, you are no longer a kid, and time no dey. So ask him without fear his plans for both of you and then you can make your decision.

Wish you guys the best.

4 Likes

Re: First Two Weeks In A New Relationship...share Your Experience by ucham: 5:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
Preshieben:
Eyaa

I for date you
unfortunately,i hate guys a lot now

Errrrm . Na to appease you remain.

How many cow we go kill for you na?

On a serious note though, a better guy is on the way for you. It may be that guy you responded sef. Many people have the kind of experience you underwent and even worse, and come out not learning anything from it. You though, seem to have learnt from it. So trust me, you have nothing to fear again. Your good guy is on the way.
Re: First Two Weeks In A New Relationship...share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
Keep the comments coming
Re: First Two Weeks In A New Relationship...share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
Rapsodee:
Guys gave you bad experiences, right?
nightmare
Re: First Two Weeks In A New Relationship...share Your Experience by davooomat(m): 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
Re: First Two Weeks In A New Relationship...share Your Experience by franklingud(m): 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
3 months and on... Still going strong.

She don't ask for recharge cards.

She calls me even if I don't call her.

She don't flash, no!

If she missed my calls, she would call.

TBH, if she asks for money and I say I don't have, she won't be angry or question me... No!

And she cooks for me with her own money. Yes!!

3 times sex with her was awesome but I want to back outta the sex for now.

Well...
Re: First Two Weeks In A New Relationship...share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
YoungGeniuz:

You got a plan you ain't backing out. Think of your unborn kids in that your plan.
Yah, I am. You must be AA.
Na dem Dey dable Into matter wey no be their own
Re: First Two Weeks In A New Relationship...share Your Experience by SarutobiEky(m): 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
[s][/s]
Preshieben:
Mine.....

he called me every 2 seconds to check up on me...
took me on a date three times a week
Got me gifts and cards
las las...it all ended in premium tears

Share yours
[s][/s]

This small girl..come, Na relationship full your head?
Re: First Two Weeks In A New Relationship...share Your Experience by proclinician: 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
SmellySperm:

shey if i use the same lamba will i also get the cookie?

Lol your moniker just rhyme with this post.
Re: First Two Weeks In A New Relationship...share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
franklingud:

She don't flash, no!

TBH, if she asks for money and I say I don't have, she won't be angry or question me... No!

Well...
What are you doing on your part to the relationship??
I mean if she does all of these, what do you contribute if I may ask
Re: First Two Weeks In A New Relationship...share Your Experience by franklingud(m): 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
Anoth:
What are you doing on your part to the relationship??
I mean if she does all of these, what do you contribute if I may ask
Are you too dull that you don't understand simple English language?
Re: First Two Weeks In A New Relationship...share Your Experience by mustapha3097(m): 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
This is what I experienced grin

Re: First Two Weeks In A New Relationship...share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
dukeprince50:
Young man? smellysperm is in his early 70's o. pls respect ur ancestors grin
guy why!
I be young guy o
Re: First Two Weeks In A New Relationship...share Your Experience by dukeprince50: 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
SmellySperm:

guy why!

I be young guy o
just catching fun bro
Re: First Two Weeks In A New Relationship...share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
Gloria042:

Thank you young man,it's me.
wahala for who no get fine virgin hair..

where's your location?
Re: First Two Weeks In A New Relationship...share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
dukeprince50:
just catching fun bro
lol i know bro...me sef need the fun pass u

life hard
Re: First Two Weeks In A New Relationship...share Your Experience by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
Preshieben:
No dear you need to use another lamba
wahala for who no get lamba.. oya but shey the cookie go sure for me?

Re: First Two Weeks In A New Relationship...share Your Experience by Dayoebe(m): 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
PUSSYHOE
ForestHill
Smellysperm

Which kind monica am I seeing on this thread.

Someone should help me tell Gloria042 - she's beautiful
Re: First Two Weeks In A New Relationship...share Your Experience by starbuck(f): 11:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
franklingud:

She don't flash, no!

Well...

Continue deceiving yourself undecided undecided thinking you have met a good lady till the day it will end in premium tears
Re: First Two Weeks In A New Relationship...share Your Experience by Gloria042(f): 6:22am On Nov 01, 2020
Dayoebe:
PUSSYHOE ForestHill Smellysperm
Which kind monica am I seeing on this thread.

Someone should help me tell Gloria042 - she's beautiful
you'll make an ebony girl turn red that she's blushing.Thank you Dayoebe
Re: First Two Weeks In A New Relationship...share Your Experience by Gloria042(f): 6:27am On Nov 01, 2020
SmellySperm:

wahala for who no get fine virgin hair..

where's your location?
Enugu and thanks for the compliment but the afro bun is attached.
Re: First Two Weeks In A New Relationship...share Your Experience by franklingud(m): 6:59am On Nov 01, 2020
starbuck:

Continue deceiving yourself undecided undecided thinking you have met a good lady till the day it will end in premium tears
grin grin grin

I don't blame you

1 Like

Re: First Two Weeks In A New Relationship...share Your Experience by bantamx: 10:37am On Nov 01, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Okay just get the N100 airtime, send with ID and username to 081-132-619-85
i transferd 4h to ur accnt nwnw betking (19 72 86 0)
Re: First Two Weeks In A New Relationship...share Your Experience by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 01, 2020
Gloria042:
Enugu and thanks for the compliment but the afro bun is attached.
ok dear...can i have ur wats app or FB user?
Re: First Two Weeks In A New Relationship...share Your Experience by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:49am On Nov 01, 2020
bantamx:
i transferd 4h to ur accnt nwnw betking (19 72 86 0)
done
Re: First Two Weeks In A New Relationship...share Your Experience by Bigmanpickin: 12:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
It doesn't feel right dating in this climate. I don't talk to girls for rltnshp these days I just want to have fun. I do things when I feel its right so I don't get worked up sorting some irrelevant things out.

I love my single me including the no-attachment fuuccks
Re: First Two Weeks In A New Relationship...share Your Experience by Silentgroper(m): 12:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

Dont u work? ... Y would u ask him 4 money. Mtcheeeew
Re: First Two Weeks In A New Relationship...share Your Experience by bantamx: 12:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
done
bless boss
Re: First Two Weeks In A New Relationship...share Your Experience by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
Silentgroper:
Dont u work? ... Y would u ask him 4 money. Mtcheeeew
I have never asked him but I have my expenses, adding the transport to his place is more expenses..maybe I will stop going to his place..let him come to my house kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Circumcision - Can U Or Can U Not / What To Say When U First Meet A Girl! / I Broke Up With My Babe Because Of This Picture...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.