Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Fake Pastor Ruined My Relationship. Share Yours. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fake Pastor Ruined My Relationship. Share Yours. (1342 Views)

First Two Weeks In A New Relationship...share Your Experience / How A Bank Ruined My Relationship. / Have You Ever Been In A Toxic Relationship? Share The Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Pastor Ruined My Relationship. Share Yours. by Langdon12: 7:39am On Sep 12, 2020
Good morning fams.
Here is my story. Some years back ,during my final year in school, I was dating this pretty lady you'd think we were even married cus she spend almost all her time in my house. We dated for bit three years and things were going fine until she had to travel for a week to her village where her parents lived. On coming back, I noticed that hard attitude towards me changed but each time I asked she'd say she is fine until I got fed up and demanded to know exactly what was going on.
After much persuasion, she opened up telling me that she followed her mum and aunt to a Church program where she was given a prophecy that the guy she is dating (me) is a cultist and is trying to get her into trouble is she doesn't stay away from me.
I was surprised she'd even believe a thing like that cus she's stayed with me for a long time and probably known exactly what I could and couldn't do.
I got really mad not because the pastor said all that shit but cus she even Believed that. And her reason being that I don't go to church. Seriously?

Yes I was angry but u still had to make things clear to her that I wasn't a cultist but it wasn't just working. I hated anything "MY PASTOR SAID". That phrase annoys me badly. It didn't even end there. About two weeks or three later, my caretaker invited his pastor to pray for his compound which was just new and was about to be completed. Everyone was invited including both of us. I refused going cus we were still having the same issues if pastors and she went alone and with everyone in the compound. On coming back, she still got mad at me for not coming and was like " you are not a cultist , why not come with me?" I just kept my chill cus I was very angry but just wouldn't react anyway..

I told her to believe whatever she likes cus is obvious her mind is made up on the issue that I'm a cultist so there is little or nothing I could do to change that. She left.my house and I never called her again. Just last week she called and was apologising to me over what happened and that's been over 2 years now and I've moved on. Even though I'm still single, I don't think I feel anything for her anymore .

Do you think I was wrong?

Kindly share your experience and how you dealt with it .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Pastor Ruined My Relationship. Share Yours. by chiefbuchiV12(m): 7:43am On Sep 12, 2020
Happened to me too some years ago, just move on
Re: Fake Pastor Ruined My Relationship. Share Yours. by Ahmed0336(m): 7:51am On Sep 12, 2020
hmmmm

It's good you've moved on.

sense don probably locate her now
Re: Fake Pastor Ruined My Relationship. Share Yours. by gunners160(m): 7:52am On Sep 12, 2020
First, I wont put all the blame on the pastor without telling you your Bleep up. you allowed "see finish" during your time of dating. How on earth will you allow a lady to spend almost all her time with you? what happens to space?

My pastor, my daddy G.O, My daddy, ride on pastor,God of so and so,My mentor, My spiritual father.You see all this names ehn, once you start hearing them too often know that you marriage will collapse some day. Yes, it is gud to be religious but being over religious, menh that one o I won't take it

2 Likes

Re: Fake Pastor Ruined My Relationship. Share Yours. by TheSERAPH: 8:18am On Sep 12, 2020
okay
Re: Fake Pastor Ruined My Relationship. Share Yours. by mariahAngel(f): 8:23am On Sep 12, 2020
Langdon12:
Good morning fams.
Here is my story. Some years back ,during my final year in school, I was dating this pretty lady you'd think we were even married cus she spend almost all her time in my house. We dated for bit three years and things were going fine until she had to travel for a week to her village where her parents lived. On coming back, I noticed that hard attitude towards me changed but each time I asked she'd say she is fine until I got fed up and demanded to know exactly what was going on.
After much persuasion, she opened up telling me that she followed her mum and aunt to a Church program where she was given a prophecy that the guy she is dating (me) is a cultist and is trying to get her into trouble is she doesn't stay away from me.
I was surprised she'd even believe a thing like that cus she's stayed with me for a long time and probably known exactly what I could and couldn't do.
I got really mad not because the pastor said all that shit but cus she even Believed that. And her reason being that I don't go to church. Seriously?

Yes I was angry but u still had to make things clear to her that I wasn't a cultist but it wasn't just working. I hated anything "MY PASTOR SAID". That phrase annoys me badly. It didn't even end there. About two weeks or three later, my caretaker invited his pastor to pray for his compound which was just new and was about to be completed. Everyone was invited including both of us. I refused going cus we were still having the same issues if pastors and she went alone and with everyone in the compound. On coming back, she still got mad at me for not coming and was like " you are not a cultist , why not come with me?" I just kept my chill cus I was very angry but just wouldn't react anyway..

I told her to believe whatever she likes cus is obvious her mind is made up on the issue that I'm a cultist so there is little or nothing I could do to change that. She left.my house and I never called her again. Just last week she called and was apologising to me over what happened and that's been over 2 years now and I've moved on. Even though I'm still single, I don't think I feel anything for her anymore .

You still love her, even though you're trying hard to convince yourself you don't.
Re: Fake Pastor Ruined My Relationship. Share Yours. by ReluctantAdult(m): 8:46am On Sep 12, 2020
So-called pastors and prophets target women with their fake prophecies because they know women are weak-spirited, easily manipulated and will believe anything.

They use women to penetrate the family or relationship and if the man is a weak-ass 'man', he in turn gets convinced by the woman to believe the fake pastor and that's it. Pastor gains control of the family, makes decisions for them, take their money and properties and fvck their women and young daughters all in the name of 'god said so'.

If your woman is a pastor freak/pastor worshipper, do not give her access to any of your important properties or documents, if not na seed she go use am sow. Also be wary because pastor might be fccking her during counseling sessions. Na the weak men I dey pity sha.

1 Like

Re: Fake Pastor Ruined My Relationship. Share Yours. by dangermouse(m): 9:04am On Sep 12, 2020
Its good it happened b4 u got married to her. Saved u a broken home.
Re: Fake Pastor Ruined My Relationship. Share Yours. by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 12, 2020
Lagdon12 sorry but to be sincre are you truly a cultist
Re: Fake Pastor Ruined My Relationship. Share Yours. by Enugupikin: 9:53am On Sep 12, 2020
ReluctantAdult:
So-called pastors and prophets target women with their fake prophecies because they know women are weak-spirited, easily manipulated and will believe anything.

They use women to penetrate the family or relationship and if the man is a weak-ass 'man', he in turn gets convinced by the woman to believe the fake pastor and that's it. Pastor gains control of the family, makes decisions for them, take their money and properties and fvck their women and young daughters all in the name of 'god said so'.

If your woman is a pastor freak/pastor worshipper, do not give her access to any of your important properties or documents, if not na seed she go use am sow. Also be wary because pastor might be fccking her during counseling sessions. Na the weak men I dey pity sha.
Well said bro.. You're wise man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fake Pastor Ruined My Relationship. Share Yours. by Langdon12: 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
[quote author=ZINIBANKS post=93836217]Lagdon12 sorry but to be sincre are you truly a cultist[ if I was, I won't be bothered . Sorry for getting you wrong.
Re: Fake Pastor Ruined My Relationship. Share Yours. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 12, 2020
Langdon12:

Na cultist dey know cultist ozowor like you.
A simple question that attract a simple answer see what you use to reply me .
Don't get me wrong am not saying you're a cultists
Some people are sometimes accused wrongly
Only their sincerity, and true self can save them
Re: Fake Pastor Ruined My Relationship. Share Yours. by SaAyomikun(m): 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
What!! Are you really planning going to back to her?

Bro, for her to believe that bullshit even with the level of commitment you guys had for that 3 years, trust me, you're in for a serious one when you get married with her.

She obviously looks like she can be easily manipulated. When you marry her, her pastor will just tell her that you have one demon in you, and that she shouldn't have sex with you for 41 days.

Think with your brain bro, not with your heart. This is a red flag you're seeing.

Do not go back to her. A word is enough for a bro...

1 Like

Re: Fake Pastor Ruined My Relationship. Share Yours. by Langdon12: 7:34pm On Sep 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

A simple question that attract a simple answer see what you use to reply me .
Don't get me wrong am not saying you're a cultists
Some people are sometimes accused wrongly
Only their sincerity, and true self can save them
sorry I got you wrong. If I was believe me, I won't be bothered.
Re: Fake Pastor Ruined My Relationship. Share Yours. by paulolee(m): 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2020
its normal...jus move on
Re: Fake Pastor Ruined My Relationship. Share Yours. by Deicide: 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2020
But what's up with our Nigerian women and easily being manipulated by the men of God? Is there dog shit in you guys brain?
Re: Fake Pastor Ruined My Relationship. Share Yours. by PureGoldh(m): 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2020
Local man is just speechless
Re: Fake Pastor Ruined My Relationship. Share Yours. by merieam16(f): 9:10pm On Sep 12, 2020
Here 2 read the normal comments for this kind of thread
Re: Fake Pastor Ruined My Relationship. Share Yours. by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2020
Langdon12:
Good morning fams.

4rm Ur Story, D Only Mistake U Made Was Ur Refusal To Go To D Place Where Everyone Were Invited, Including Both Of U. Ur Refusal Of Not Going There Was Like A Confirmation To Her Dat Her Pastor's Prophecy Abt U Was True. Dat Made Her To Be Afraid Of U.
Re: Fake Pastor Ruined My Relationship. Share Yours. by tobechi74: 10:49pm On Sep 12, 2020
Langdon12:
Good morning fams.

Tommorow, una go dey yab daddy freeze

(1) (Reply)

Abeg With State Get The Most Affordable Runs Girls Make I Go Small Vacation / My Girlfriend Left Me With Broken Heart After I Bought Her Tecno Camon 15 / I Did This And Now My Sugarcane Stick Is So Hard..please What Can I Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.