Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari (12261 Views)

Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari / Jonathan’s Camp, Senators Kick As Sheriff Leads PDP / Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by 9ijaMan: 5:56pm On Mar 12, 2011
Jakumo:

The Jos killings are a human tragedy whose potential dimension is frightening to contemplate, Kokogee, particularly as presidential elections draw near for Nigeria.  No observer of the mayhem there could remain unmoved by the Rwanda/Burundi scenario that is unfolding in Jos and its locality.  Similarly, political assassinations by definition subvert the democratic process by eliminating the unwary, in favor of the unscrupulous.

The publicly issued incitement to mob murder recently credited to The Baboon-Dawa of Kutuwenji Village, Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden, must therefore be regarded by the Nigerian security apparatus as having the potential to exacerbate existing tensions and encourage election bloodshed.   As was amply demonstrated in Burundi and Rwanda, verbal incitements to violence can and do trigger all out genocide.  If Buhari's pre-election war-mongering is not addressed by the Nigerian governmet now, it may wind up before the World Court, located in The Hague, Holland - the final stop for many an ex-warlord and embezzler.

Ayatollah Buhari MUST now be held responsible for any and all instances in which assaults, targeted hits, or mob murders are committed by elements of his rent-a-mob entourage, and, if such occurrences warrant the Ayatollah being fitted with handcuffs and hauled in for a spell, the world would be a better place subsequently. 

The now infamous speech, in which Ayatollah Buhari urged his gathered lemmings to "lynch" all persons they deemed to have tampered with electoral materials, can now be regarded as sufficient and compelling legal grounds on which to DETAIN and QUESTION Ayatollah Buhari, at the discretion of the intelligence services, subsequent to which the ex-tyrant may need to be housed in a secure state facility for his own protection during the forthcoming presidential polls, which Buhari was destined to lose resoundingly anyway, in time-honored  tradition.
My friend big grammar is not in anyway synonymous to common sense and you are a typical example of someone who's blind hatred continuously forces him to search the dictionary for the next litany of words to use in your subterfuge against the person of Buhari. Unfortunately you are the only lone crier in this shameless act of yours.

Abeg go and dig further into a thesaurus to further display your unbridled level of ignorance.
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by seanet02: 6:05pm On Mar 12, 2011
He must be Sick. odechukwu thinks he can threaten anybody? he is joking
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by kokogee: 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2011
Jakumo:

The Jos killings are a human tragedy whose potential dimension is frightening to contemplate, Kokogee, particularly as presidential elections draw near for Nigeria.  No observer of the mayhem there could remain unmoved by the Rwanda/Burundi scenario that is unfolding in Jos and its locality.  Similarly, political assassinations by definition subvert the democratic process by eliminating the unwary, in favor of the unscrupulous.

The publicly issued incitement to mob murder recently credited to The Baboon-Dawa of Kutuwenji Village, Ayatollah Buhari Bin Laden, must therefore be regarded by the Nigerian security apparatus as having the potential to exacerbate existing tensions and encourage election bloodshed.   As was amply demonstrated in Burundi and Rwanda, verbal incitements to violence can and do trigger all out genocide.  If Buhari's pre-election war-mongering is not addressed by the Nigerian governmet now, it may wind up before the World Court, located in The Hague, Holland - the final stop for many an ex-warlord and embezzler.

Ayatollah Buhari MUST now be held responsible for any and all instances in which assaults, targeted hits, or mob murders are committed by elements of his rent-a-mob entourage, and, if such occurrences warrant the Ayatollah being fitted with handcuffs and hauled in for a spell, the world would be a better place subsequently.  

The now infamous speech, in which Ayatollah Buhari urged his gathered lemmings to "lynch" all persons they deemed to have tampered with electoral materials, can now be regarded as sufficient and compelling legal grounds on which to DETAIN and QUESTION Ayatollah Buhari, at the discretion of the intelligence services, subsequent to which the ex-tyrant may need to be housed in a secure state facility for his own protection during the forthcoming presidential polls, which Buhari was destined to lose resoundingly anyway, in time-honored  tradition.

Ur reply clearly shows that u'r really bias; u talked about Jos mayhem in ambiguous manner which nobody really get what u were talking about. I'd repeat my questions which u were not able to address but muddled up everything the PDP way. Pls, respond to the questions one-by-one and the questions are:
 1, What has GEJ led PDP gov done or doing to resolve the unrest in Jos?
 2, Why did the security personnel failed to arrest Olurin when Amosun was attacked and injured by Olurin and his PDP thugs for campaigning in his(Olurin) village?
 3,  Why did SSS not caution Akala or arrest his boys for unleashing terror on the wife and daughter of Olubadan just bcs they did not want poster on the walls of their hose?
 4,  Why would T. A. Orji arrange for PDP thugs to disrupt and beat ppl in a debate and nobody is arresting anyone for causing breach of peace and terrorism?
5,  Why should a PDP chieftain go to a school and beat the Head of the sch just bcs his child's phone was seized to prevent him from distracting other pupils and he and the law enforcement agents he used were not arrested and charged for battery?
6, The issue of Buhari instructing ppl to lynch riggers; is it 'implied' or 'express'

Pls, address these questions one-by-one and don't use GEJ style of running away from debate or answering A instead of B.

Thank you
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by Jakumo(m): 7:00pm On Mar 12, 2011
Kokogee,  since I don't consciously align myself with any particular political party in Nigeria,  I am not qualified to speculate as to the identity or motives of masterminds behind the various violent encounters between election campaign combatants that you have listed.  Regarding precisely how much current Nigerian president Johnny Goodluck should or could have done to discourage strong-arm politics, one need only consider the sheer size of Nigeria, and the legions of contending forces in the thick of the action as the presidential election countdown begins, to realize just how overwhelming a job it can be for ANY security apparatus to retain law and order with no lapses.  President Johnny Goodluck, regardless of his best intentions, does not have God-like powers with which to impose peace and tranquility even at the best of times, talk less of during a contentious national election, regardless of how much blame is assigned by finger-wagging observers on the sideline.

Returning to the current topic,  the public call to arms and election violence from Sharia exponent Ayatollah Buhari comes as no surprise, given the all-conquering aspirations and history of the former tyrant, along with his desperation to once again plunge his mangy paws into state treasuries at all costs, BUT, the criminal liability implications of  those incendiary statements must be taken into account when the instigated mayhem does ensue, with a view to getting Buhari arrested as an unrepentant agent provocateur, stained with yet more blood on his hands.  In short, Ayatollah Buhari, the Baboon-Daya of Kutuwenji Village, has openly called for mob murder, and should thus be made to answer in the court of law for any bloodshed that does occur during his current failed bid to rig his way into elected office.  As a personal opinion, may I also add that jail would do Buhari a world of good, and hopefully help to shorten his miserable life some.  Praise the Lord !
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by 9ijaMan: 7:06pm On Mar 12, 2011
Jakumo:

Kokogee,  since I don't consciously align myself with any particular political party in Nigeria,  I am not qualified to speculate as to the identity or motives of masterminds behind the various violent encounters between election campaign combatants that you have listed.  Regarding precisely how much current Nigerian president Johnny Goodluck should or could have done to discourage strong-arm politics, one need only consider the sheer size of Nigeria, and the legions of contending forces in the thick of the action as the presidential election countdown begins, to realize just how overwhelming a job it can be for ANY security apparatus to retain law and order with no lapses.  President Johnny Goodluck, regardless of his best intentions, does not have God-like powers with which to impose peace and tranquility even at the best of times, talk less of during a contentious national election, regardless of how much blame is assigned by finger-wagging observers on the sideline.

Returning to the current topic,  the public call to arms and election violence from Sharia exponent Ayatollah Buhari comes as no surprise, given the all-conquering aspirations and history of the former tyrant, along with his desperation to once again plunge his mangy paws into state treasuries at all costs, BUT, the criminal liability implications of  these statements must be taken into account whenthe inevitable mayhem does ensue, with a view to getting Buhari arrested as an unrepentant agent provocateur, stained with yet more blood on his hands.  In short, Ayatollah Buhari, the Baboon-Daya of Kutuwenji Village, has openly called for mob murder, and should thus be made to answer in the court of law for any bloodshed that does occur during his current failed bid to rig his way into elected office.  As a personal opinion, may I also add that jail would do Buhari a world of good, and hopefully help to shorten his miserable life some.  Praise the Lord !
Can't you for once in your life answer very simple question put to you? We all know that Buhari dealt with your folks and for that you would never forgive him. No qualms, 'cos if I were in your shoes I'd probably do the same. Thanks God my parents lived by the rules and never had any fear about Buhari.

Answer the simple questions and stop ranting and spamming every thread with you blind hatred for Buhari. If you have nothing else to say, just keep mum and allow intelligent minds to discuss how to move Nigeria forward.
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by TeeJay6(m): 7:08pm On Mar 12, 2011
^^^just cos people have divergent opinion to yours does not mean you should ask them to shut up
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by Jakumo(m): 7:09pm On Mar 12, 2011
9ijaMan:

Can't you for once in your life answer very simple question put to you? We all know that Buhari dealt with your folks and for that you would never forgive him. No qualms, 'cos if I were in your shoes I'd probably do the same. Thanks God my parents lived by the rules and never had any fear about Buhari.

9ijaMan, I am now paying you my undivided attention.  Please let me know if you are happy with this, or if some further response is expected.
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by 9ijaMan: 7:10pm On Mar 12, 2011
Tee_Jay:

^^^just cos people have divergent opinion to yours does not mean you should ask them to shut up
He's been asked simple questions the best he can do is to provide answers or shut the hell up!

Jakumo:

9ijaMan, I am now paying you my undivided attention.  Please let me know if you are happy with this, or if some further response is expected.

Thanks for that. Just provide simple and concise answers to the questions kokogee asked you and stop ranting about your hatred about Buhari. We know you hate him, and you've over-flogged the issue.
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by Jakumo(m): 7:12pm On Mar 12, 2011
9ijaMan:

He's been asked simple questions the best he can do is to provide answers or shut the hell up!

Ha ha let's see now, are we talking about a request here, or a fervent wish ?
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by 9ijaMan: 7:18pm On Mar 12, 2011
Jakumo:

Ha ha let's see now, are we talking about a request here, or a fervent wish ?
You are more even worse than the clown I assumed you to be!
Since you lack the mental capacity to respond to the questions, you are hereby released to continue with your harangues!
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by Jakumo(m): 7:19pm On Mar 12, 2011
9ijaMan:

You are more even worse than the clown I assumed you to be!
Since you lack the mental capacity to respond to the questions, you are hereby released to continue with your harangues!

Thank you sir. You are most kind.
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by kokogee: 7:35pm On Mar 12, 2011
Jakumo:

Kokogee,  since I don't consciously align myself with any particular political party in Nigeria,  I am not qualified to speculate as to the identity or motives of masterminds behind the various violent encounters between election campaign combatants that you have listed.

If u don't know the motives of those PDP guy fomenting troubles, and u don't align urself with any political party; the implication is that all u'r saying about Buhari hold no water.

U said it that u're not so conversant with the Nigerian political terrain and the players; so how and where do u get all the info u have about Buhari?

And since u know so much about Buhari, why were u not able to answer categorically whether u or sb heard (A) Buhari say "Lynch the opponents" or (B) his statement was translated to mean "lynch the opponents" ? I've given u 2 options, is it A or B?[quote][/quote]
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by Jakumo(m): 7:55pm On Mar 12, 2011
Nigeria's written history holds the[b] full [/b] account of Buhari, his reign of terror as an arbitrary and sadistic tyrant during the 1980s, his massive looting of the Petroleum Trust Fund to the tune of  $2.8 billion, and his frenzied ululations urging the forced imposition of Islamic Sharia amputation "law" on all citizens of Nigeria regardless of religious affiliation.   The very text of Buhari's own election campaign speeches, in which the word "lynch" is specifically used to describe the appropriate treatment for those imagined to be agents of election malpractice, clearly establishes that Ayatollah Buhari remains a sinister and vindictive individual who must NEVER taste power again for the rest of his cursed life.

All of the above truisms can be studied and understood by anyone who can tell right from wrong, and good from evil, with no pre-requisite need to pursue doctorate degrees in Nigerian politics in order to broaden that basic comprehension of historical and contemporary fact.
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by egift(m): 8:23pm On Mar 12, 2011
@Jakumo:
I don't mean to abuse but are you a robot? You do not respond to anything - you just go ahead to pour out what you have. Is it how you are inside? grin
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by ekubear1: 8:24pm On Mar 12, 2011
Talk is cheap. Let them arrest Buhari. . . if they dare.
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by kokogee: 8:27pm On Mar 12, 2011
The truth about this Buhari is that his regime as a military man was based on War Against Indiscipline (WAI). Buhari and his vice, Late Tunde Idiagbon tolerated no nonsense from anyone. Do u know that his gov was overthrown for his zero tolerance for indiscipline of any form. Babangida who was busy shielding the likes of Dangote that was involved in drugs and the late Abiola that was importing contrabands from being penalised by Buhari and Idiagbon considered him too harsh; so he(Babangida) conspired with the elder brother of late Yar'adua and Abiola(who financed the coup) to overthrow Buhari. After Buhari gov was toppled, corruption, inflation, Nigeria debt profile and frauds started growing at an alarming rate; while public institutions and values started eroding drastically.

Buhari used the Petroleum Trust Fund to execute sm tangible projects; education was better and ppl got job. Then, the social classes of Upper, Middle and Lower were there. However, within a short time that IBB took over, the middle class disappeared and from then till now what we have is just the upper class (fraudulently rich individuals) and the lower class (pple that live from hand to mouth).

PDP has spent 12 years, there is no single improvement, so why would we not give a man with good intentions the chance to help bring back the good old days?

NIGERIANS, ESPECIALLY THE YOUTHS, OUR DESTINY AS A COUNTRY IS IN OUR OWN HANDS. LET US USE OUR VOTES WISELY!!!
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by debosky(m): 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2011
More stupidity from the GEJ camp. Why isn't this coming from the Police who are constitutionally empowered to arrest troublemakers?

Or is the GEJ 'Camp' getting ahead of themselves yet again? They cannot speak regarding whether anyone is prone to arrest or not.

Let the police do their jobs and stop making inflammatory comments.

Buhari has not attacked anyone - anybody doing so is carrying out the violence on his own recognizance.
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by egift(m): 8:34pm On Mar 12, 2011
kokogee:

The truth about this Buhari is that his regime as a military man was based on War Against Indiscipline (WAI). Buhari and his vice, Late Tunde Idiagbon tolerated no nonsense from anyone. Do u know that his gov was overthrown for his zero tolerance for indiscipline of any form. Babangida who was busy shielding the likes of Dangote that was involved in drugs and the late Abiola that was importing contrabands from being penalised by Buhari and Idiagbon considered him too harsh; so he(Babangida) conspired with the elder brother of late Yar'adua and Abiola(who financed the coup) to overthrow Buhari. After Buhari gov was toppled, corruption, inflation, Nigeria debt profile and frauds started growing at an alarming rate; while public institutions and values started eroding drastically.

Buhari used the Petroleum Trust Fund to execute sm tangible projects; education was better and ppl got job. Then, the social classes of Upper, Middle and Lower were there. However, within a short time that IBB took over, the middle class disappeared and from then till now what we have is just the upper class (fraudulently rich individuals) and the lower class (pple that live from hand to mouth).

PDP has spent 12 years, there is no single improvement, so why would we not give a man with good intentions the chance to help bring back the good old days?

NIGERIANS, ESPECIALLY THE YOUTHS, OUR DESTINY AS A COUNTRY IS IN OUR OWN HANDS. LET US USE OUR VOTES WISELY!!!

Gbam! Right on spot. God bless you.
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by kokoA(m): 8:38pm On Mar 12, 2011
The other time I saw how PDP thugs destroyed ANNP campaign bill boards and posters in Kogi on Channels tv

I also heard PDP stoped ACN from holding rallies in Rivers state, I also read about how PDP thugs have been

molesting ACN aspirants and members in Benue state.

Why hasn't the police been 'ordered' to arrest them? undecided undecided
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by 9ijaMan: 8:45pm On Mar 12, 2011
kokoA:

The other time I saw how PDP thugs destroyed ANNP campaign bill boards and posters in Kogi on Channels tv

I also heard PDP stoped ACN from holding rallies in Rivers state, I also read about how PDP thugs have been

molesting ACN aspirants and members in Benue state.

Why hasn't the police been 'ordered' to arrest them? undecided undecided
It's simple. The police chiefs are PDP members na.
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by kokoA(m): 8:47pm On Mar 12, 2011
^^^^^^^^^^

Simple! God bless you!
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2011
Arrest? Ehn is that so? And what kind of punishment should be meted out to GEJ & PDP for engaging in the following devilish activities:
-Tearing down & burning up ACN guber's poster/billboard in Kwara (ACN filed complains, no apology from PDP till date)
-Beating up Ogun ACN guber & disrupting campaign in ilaro (Amosun sustain head injuries)
-Storming opposition meeting with gunmen in Abia
-Destroying ANPP campaign billboard in Kogi
-Harrassing ACN guber with PDP thugs in Benue
-Bombing opposition's HQ office in Ogbia, Bayelsa
-Pelting Buhari's convoy in the  South South

Are you insinuating that PDP is more equal than other party?
Truth be told, the inability of the police to curb/control the mob, testifies to the failure of GEJ & PDP.

Have your heard of the saying ''what's good for the gander - - -''

Pls respond
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by Udevex: 12:31am On Mar 13, 2011
Jakumo:

Nigeria's written history holds the[b] full [/b] account of Buhari, his reign of terror as an arbitrary and sadistic tyrant during the 1980s, his massive looting of the Petroleum Trust Fund to the tune of $2.8 billion, and his frenzied ululations urging the forced imposition of Islamic Sharia amputation "law" on all citizens of Nigeria regardless of religious affiliation. The very text of Buhari's own election campaign speeches, in which the word "lynch" is specifically used to describe the appropriate treatment for those imagined to be agents of election malpractice, clearly establishes that Ayatollah Buhari remains a sinister and vindictive individual who must NEVER taste power again for the rest of his cursed life.

All of the above truisms can be studied and understood by anyone who can tell right from wrong, and good from evil, with no pre-requisite need to pursue doctorate degrees in Nigerian politics in order to broaden that basic comprehension of historical and contemporary fact.

Buhari's new low of calling for his almajiri mobs to kill those they "judge" to be riggers is shockingly primitive. The man is a disaster, absolutely lacking in basic civility and morality.
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by Solomon227(m): 1:56am On Mar 13, 2011
What is the clueless Jonathan waiting 4? He shuld pls arrest Buhari on time and let him witness what they call human tsunami.,.,.,

A product of thuggery and violence claiming his posters are being pulled down.,.,.GEJ start packing, change is knocking on Aso Rock
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by Nobody: 7:16am On Mar 13, 2011
Jon.Bee:

Arrest? Ehn is that so? And what kind of punishment should be meted out to GEJ & PDP for engaging in the following devilish activities:
-Tearing down & burning up ACN guber's poster/billboard in Kwara (ACN filed complains, no apology from PDP till date)
-Beating up Ogun ACN guber & disrupting campaign in ilaro (Amosun sustain head injuries)
-Destroying ANPP campaign billboard in Kogi
-Harrassing ACN guber with PDP thugs in Benue
-Bombing opposition's HQ office in Ogbia, Bayelsa
-Pelting Buhari's convoy in the  South South

Are you insinuating that PDP is more equal than other party?
Truth be told, the inability of the police to curb/control the mob, testifies to the failure of GEJ & PDP.

Have your heard of the saying ''what's good for the gander - - -''

Pls respond

@u dey vex? & d gang

Your response is much needed
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by Jakumo(m): 7:29am On Mar 13, 2011
Ayatollah "Kill-Zem" Buhari will either LOSE the forthcoming election as he rightly deserves to do, or he will rig his way towards his objective of becoming the Seriki Baboon-Dawa of Nigeria, only to wind up physically annihilated under mysterious but perfectly understandable circumstances, given the grave threat posed by wild-eyed fundamentalist terror advocates to world peace.

All told, this desperate bid by the deranged Ayatollah is likely to herald the FINAL chapter of Buhari's wasted life and futile, pointless dreams of absolute power.
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by Udevex: 7:32am On Mar 13, 2011
Jon.Bee:

@u dey vex? & d gang

Your response is much needed

Aggrieved persons and parties can always report to the police, that is what is expected of civilised and law-abiding people.
If they do not do that, unbiased observers are bound to conclude that their stories are made up.
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 13, 2011
Jon.Bee:

-Kwara (ACN filed complains, no apology from PDP till date)

the above cases have since petitioned the police, INEC & PDP ( The kwara incident was reported well b4 d Gombe one)

is there something fishy going on?
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by Udevex: 7:58am On Mar 13, 2011
Jon.Bee:

the above cases have since petitioned the police, INEC & PDP ( The kwara incident was reported well b4 d Gombe one)

is there something fishy going on?

Then, let the police finish their investigations. The only fishy thing I know is that CPC people have physically attacked the President, that is treasonable. The luck those unrefined people have, is that we have a very civilised President who is wise and slow to anger.
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by mantote: 9:04am On Mar 13, 2011
U dey vex,me dey laugh,i am yoruba,born in maiduguri,schood in lag so i think i understand naija politics.u are a fool by saying more talkative northern leaders hv bin arrested by sss and notin happend,hw dare u compare buhari with those bastard 419ers led by obj?try arresting him and see the number of bombs those bombers will detonate such that cris olakpe of the force hq antibomb squad will be no1 to call 4 his realease.wait and see if buhari wont win,i knw u are an SSS.Tell me if ur father in the village slept with light yesterday.am a christian bt no archbishop can make me vote on religious basis cos poverty,powerfaliure,bad road/accident knws no religion.@ u dey vex?,i dey laugh.those saying GEJ is GODSENT are thieves cos nobody comes thru the rank of PDP witout being a ritualist,criminal etc. Sai buhari
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by Udevex: 9:37am On Mar 13, 2011
mantote:

U dey vex,me dey laugh,i am yoruba,born in maiduguri,schood in lag so i think i understand naija politics.u are a fool by saying more talkative northern leaders hv bin arrested by sss and notin happend,hw dare u compare buhari with those naughty person 419ers led by obj?try arresting him and see the number of bombs those bombers will detonate such that cris olakpe of the force hq antibomb squad will be no1 to call 4 his realease.wait and see if buhari wont win,i knw u are an SSS.Tell me if your father in the village slept with light yesterday.am a christian bt no archbishop can make me vote on religious basis cos poverty,powerfaliure,bad road/accident knws no religion.@ u dey vex?,i dey laugh.those saying GEJ is GODSENT are thieves cos nobody comes thru the rank of PDP witout being a ritualist,criminal etc. Sai buhari

Your rude words cut you out as a thug; the inability of people like you to engage in civilised ways is the reason why CPC has acquired such a low image in a party thats just months old. lol.
Nobody is above the law, break it and pay. If Buhari or anybody continues to threaten the country with bombs, or even the usual thuggery, you can be sure that they will be dealt with quite briskly and very sharply.
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by blacksta(m): 9:45am On Mar 13, 2011
lol

Sai buhari

abeg GEJ + Patience must cough up the loot. grin - They must lose weight by force.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Occupy Nigeria Gets Better As Pengassan Officially Joins: / Brass Liquefied Natural Gas Project Will End Militancy – Bayelsa Elders / Abba Kyari: Buhari Didn’t Reverse Appointments, 150 Memos - Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.