Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari (12260 Views)

Don’t Arrest Jonathan – Northern CAN Warns Buhari / Jonathan’s Camp, Senators Kick As Sheriff Leads PDP / Diezani: Three More Ex-ministers Risk Arrest For Graft, Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by kasiem(m): 7:45pm On Mar 13, 2011
u guys are just deluding urselves over birdbrain(bb) who cant even kill a fly. if he makes noisse again, gej will just honor him with a befitting burial(bb). lets see almajiris and militants who get power pass
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by frgy1: 7:49pm On Mar 13, 2011
Blakjewelry:

come to think of it, if buhari is arrested over comment for which he has been warned again and again what will you guys shouting here and there, what will do. If it is protect your vote by any means neccessary that's ok.but saying statement that result in breakdown of law and order is totally out of point and From the way most pips are sounding on this forum, it is more of a tribalistic thing than a national thing. And i saw a post which talk about the whole ijaws being whip out like poo! Mayb it because you are chilling in your cozy little home that you dont know the plight of the pips of that region or you dont know the numbers of lives our soldiers being killed on daily bases. Or you think say war be as we dey watch am for america films
What statement ?
Hope you are not talking about "if they try to touch it(your vote ) , stop them". Cus that is the only one I heard.
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by kilodese(m): 8:08pm On Mar 13, 2011
why is he threatening, he should have gone ahead to arrest him. but Buahari has to speak to his supporters.
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by heilige(m): 8:24pm On Mar 13, 2011
CHANGE HAS COME TO NIGERIA
VOTE BB 2011
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by gymer(m): 8:29pm On Mar 13, 2011
People are just here debating what they cannot influence. Buhari can be arrested if the authority found him wanting. I only think GEJ managers should not be the one calling for his arrest. That said,  the April election is for GEJ. NLanders cannot influence that. They will all keep quiet and face their bizs like they did when Atiku failed woefully.
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by jmaine: 8:36pm On Mar 13, 2011
Politics section , the arena of abuse and illusion as most are just internet warriors with no spine whatsoever . . nobody is above the law if found wanting, so if Buhari is found guilty, he will be arrested and no one not even Buhari himself will make any move but comport. But nevertheless , riggers of election should not feel that killing them in the course of their act is a big deal cos who ever wants to steal your destiny from you must be resisted at all cost even if it means their life being at stake and that is the simple truth .People who see rigging as just a PDP affair are all wrong,all political party with a strong footing in any state rig elections it's just that the PDP being the majority is so obvious. The ACN  rig in Lagos and the PDP try their best also to rig but we all know who has the strong fanatical base in Lagos and hence the output. The bloody Ekiti rerun election was also an eye opener of the willingness of both party to rig. To me though we are against rigging at all cost, no one must be seen to hoodwink people to go haywire. We know how simple messages could cause havoc if not properly managed .

Jakumo . .  You had me laughing all through. wetin Buhari do you na . cheesy . if you dey waka for street dey watch your back for stone cos e be like say Buhari supporters are skillful stone throwers  tongue  . . just hope the stones won't be exchanged for bombs in the nearest future   lipsrsealed
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by ziccoit: 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2011
jmaine:

Politics section , the arena of abuse and illusion as most are just internet warriors with no spine whatsoever . . nobody is above the law if found wanting, so if Buhari is found guilty, he will be arrested and no one not even Buhari himself will make any move but comport. But nevertheless , riggers of election should not feel that killing them in the course of their act is a big deal cos who ever wants to steal your destiny from you must be resisted at all cost even if it means their life being at stake and that is the simple truth .People who see rigging as just a PDP affair are all wrong,all political party with a strong footing in any state rig elections it's just that the PDP being the majority is so obvious. The ACN  rig in Lagos and the PDP try their best also to rig but we all know who has the strong fanatical base in Lagos and hence the output. The bloody Ekiti rerun election was also an eye opener of the willingness of both party to rig. To me though we are against rigging at all cost, no one must be seen to hoodwink people to go haywire. We know how simple messages could cause havoc if not properly managed .

Jakumo . .  You had me laughing all through. wetin Buhari do you na . cheesy . if you dey waka for street dey watch your back for stone cos e be like say Buhari supporters are skillful stone throwers  tongue  . . just hope the stones won't be exchanged for bombs in the nearest future   lipsrsealed

"All animals are equal but some are more equal than others" That is why the first-lady could still work the street free, OBJ could "dey laugh" not in prison, Bode George could have a kingly reception, Bankole could still speak loud and the corrupts could still be the one flowing along with GEJ and someone is telling me he is "a fresh air?"

And BUHARI is being threatened with arrest based on what a journalist thought the gentle man said. Crazy country, crazy leaders, blind followers except for all that choose to look beyond their nose.
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by boyt1: 10:28pm On Mar 13, 2011
Those Fools who are now supporting Buhari blindly should know that in 9ja no body is above the law. only a question of time.
obj  was jailed, nothing happened, Abiola's victory at the election was nullified no show.

The Pdp zoning issue is dead etc, so if Buhari commit he will go down like fowl. and you guys will only make noice as usual. Nigerians are too comfortable, and love easy life and cant even think of Arab type  of Revolution .
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by malali: 10:43pm On Mar 13, 2011
Buhari is not atiku oh, he has no money power but has people power. Try and see.

LET THEM KNOW,THIS IS ONE MAN,NORTHERNERS,SOUTHERNERS,MUSLIMS,CHRISTIANS,WILL FIGHT FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

JONATHAN,JONATHAN,JONATHAN, IF YOU TAMPER WITH GODS WISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by malali: 10:54pm On Mar 13, 2011
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by 1025: 11:12pm On Mar 13, 2011
Those Fools who are now supporting Buhari blindly should know that in 9ja no body is above the law. only a question of time.
obj was jailed, nothing happened, Abiola's victory at the election was nullified no show.

The Pdp zoning issue is dead etc, so if Buhari commit he will go down like fowl. and you guys will only make noice as usual. Nigerians are too comfortable, and love easy life and cant even think of Arab type of Revolution .

@boy t,
it is ur generations and lineage that are fools.
u are of a lineage of imbeciles. in every country of this world where there is democracy, everybody has the right to support any candidate without been called a fool by things like u. nobody is above the law u said? which law? are u saying jonathan can be arrested in nigeria by a gov? some people are above the law if your myopic brain did not inform u of that. in democracy, power belongs to the ppl and the ppl are those calling for change. nigeria is far far behind countries like egypt, tunisia, yemen, libya where the masses pressed and are pressing for change so why won't nigeria change even in presence of this backwardness? if jonathan is man enough, let him arrest buhari let us see.
what did ur so called jonatha do when his right to be made president of nigeria was seized by a woman? he waited silently till Bakare led a protest that brought him on board. the masses are waiting and soon u will know who the fool is.
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by malali: 11:18pm On Mar 13, 2011
@boy t,
it is your generations and lineage that are fools.
u are of a lineage of imbeciles. in every country of this world where there is democracy, everybody has the right to support any candidate without been called a fool by things like u. nobody is above the law u said? which law? are u saying jonathan can be arrested in nigeria by a gov? some people are above the law if your myopic brain did not inform u of that. in democracy, power belongs to the ppl and the ppl are those calling for change. nigeria is far far behind countries like egypt, tunisia, yemen, libya where the masses pressed and are pressing for change so why won't nigeria change even in presence of this backwardness? if jonathan is man enough, let him arrest buhari let us see.
what did your so called jonatha do when his right to be made president of nigeria was seized by a woman? he waited silently till Bakare led a protest that brought him on board. the masses are waiting and soon u will know who the fool is

WELL SAID 1025
BAKARI RESCUED JONATHAN FROM HIS OWN PDP MACHINERY WHEN THEY DIDNT WANT TO ASSIGN THE POWER TO HIM
NOW HE WANTS TO ARREST THE SHERRIF, LET HIM TRY IT
YOU THINK NIGERIANS ARE MICKEY MOUSE, WE WILL SHOW YOU WHAT TURAI DIDNT FINISH SHOWING YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by Udevex: 11:28pm On Mar 13, 2011
malali:

what did your so called jonatha do when his right to be made president of nigeria was seized by a woman? he waited silently till Bakare led a protest that brought him on board. the masses are waiting and soon u will know who the fool is

WELL SAID 1025
BAKARI RESCUED JONATHAN FROM HIS OWN PDP MACHINERY WHEN THEY DIDNT WANT TO ASSIGN THE POWER TO HIM
NOW HE WANTS TO ARREST THE SHERRIF, LET HIM TRY IT
YOU THINK NIGERIANS ARE MICKEY MOUSE, WE WILL SHOW YOU WHAT TURAI DIDNT FINISH SHOWING YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you implying? That it is a core-North vs Niger Delta thing where there are no morals in supporting Turai's position?
Your words are a disgrace.

If Buhari persists and is arrested, your type will simply melt into the shadows. We saw the same sort of bigotted fevour from Atiku supportters, promising to turn the country inside out and upside down. Where are they today? Is Atiku himself coughing while his people are being arrested? Its easy to stir empty winds.

Abeg, clear road mek we see jare! See how worried you are, making a thousand posts; "empty barrels make the most noise." If your threat had any weight, you wouldn't be wasting so much energy howling.

Nobody is above the law.
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by AljUche: 11:56pm On Mar 13, 2011
U de vex?:

What are you implying? That it is a core-North vs Niger Delta thing where there are no morals in supporting Turai's position?
Your words are a disgrace.

If Buhari persists and is arrested, your type will simply melt into the shadows. We saw the same sort of bigotted fevour from Atiku supportters, promising to turn the country inside out and upside down. Where are they today? Is Atiku himself coughing while his people are being arrested? Its easy to stir empty winds.

Abeg, clear road mek we see jare! See how worried you are, making a thousand posts; "empty barrels make the most noise." If your threat had any weight, you wouldn't be wasting so much energy howling.

Nobody is above the law.

guy you would be shock, atiku said IF THE NORTH not IF I ATIKU DO NOT BECOME THE PRESIDENT

so as i said before no one in the north will fight for atiku, but buhari i can assure you it will not be easy angry
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by Udevex: 12:06am On Mar 14, 2011
Alj Uche:

guy you would be shock, atiku said IF THE NORTH not IF I ATIKU DO NOT BECOME THE PRESIDENT

so as i said before no one in the north will fight for atiku, but buhari i can assure you it will not be easy angry

I couldn't care less how Atiku's words are manipulated after the event. He is now a politically impotent sack, a worthy victim of his very own loud ethnic and sectional bigotry.
That is the destiny of all such "born to rule" movements.

Nobody is above the law. They can test the waters if they are in any doubt. lol
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by bizgynbala(m): 12:08am On Mar 14, 2011
GEJ supporters r so useless, Wot has GEJ got to offer? Okay build roads? Inprove our electricity? Okay improve our security? Create jobs for the teeming unemployed? Diversify our economy? Improve our education standard?, look where was he 1 year ago that he couldnt not acheive 10% of each of these? Rather our country is still full of corrupt pple, running state affairs and using that same stolen funds to support our clueless president over his desparate ambition, a food for thougth is dat if ur clueless jonathan becomes d president he will ''NEVER'' I mean ''NEVER BITE THE CORRUPT FINGERS THAT FED HIM.''
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by Udevex: 12:23am On Mar 14, 2011
bizgynbala:

GEJ supporters r so useless, Wot has GEJ got to offer? Okay build roads? Inprove our electricity? Okay improve our security? Create jobs for the teeming unemployed? Diversify our economy? Improve our education standard?, look where was he 1 year ago that he couldnt not acheive 10% of each of these? Rather our country is still full of corrupt pple, running state affairs and using that same stolen funds to support our clueless president over his desparate ambition, a food for thougth is dat if your clueless jonathan becomes d president he will ''NEVER'' I mean ''NEVER BITE THE CORRUPT FINGERS THAT FED HIM.''

Lol. Chop dis one!

[flash=640,390]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQqS6rHWCMI[/flash]
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by flexshop(m): 12:51am On Mar 14, 2011
Gej try sha. At least i have nt queued up @d petrol station for fuel since he came aboard.i think dat is his only achievement. But wit d likes of anenih, bode george,obj, orubebe by his side, he has lost my vote.if at all d vote wil count. Cos i read in a paper where okwesilieze nwodo disclosed how Gej rigged out atiku. Wil search for the link. Nigeria is watching
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 14, 2011
Buhari's role is mentioned from about 5mins into the clip onwards

http://www.itnsource.com/shotlist//ITN/1985/08/27/AS270885010/?s=nigeria+1984&st=0&pn=1
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by Nobody: 2:47am On Mar 14, 2011
[size=18pt]1984 ITN news clip - Buhari attempts to recover money stolen from Shagari's transport minister Dikko[/size]

http://www.itnsource.com/shotlist//ITN/1984/07/07/AS070784004/?s=nigeria+1984&st=0&pn=1

http://www.itnsource.com/shotlist//ITN/1984/07/06/AS060784002/?s=nigeria+1984&st=0&pn=1
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 14, 2011
U de vex?:

Lol. Chop dis one!

[flash=640,390]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQqS6rHWCMI[/flash]

is this another promise that will materialize in 2015?

does odechukwu think nigerians are stupid?

bombs everywhere,
trigger happy policemen,
boko haram
mend
armed robbers

are we all going to move to aso rock (the only safe place in nigeia) or something?
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by Ciromaa: 7:36am On Mar 14, 2011
.Arresting Buhari can't solve their problem, the reason Nigerians has give PDP chance and allowed them govern them for twelve years, all the promises made are not fulfill, and we are tired of paying hospital bill, school fees ,fuel for i pass my neighbor generator, difficulty in feeding and paying house rent ,insecurity ,water scarcity.
PDP should understand that not only non-PDP members THAT suffer but all Nigerian masses, if Jonathan mean well from the day he start acting AS PRESIDENT there are many issues he support to solve, to show Nigerians that he can do it .But since he assume power he can show any change he brought different from former late Yar'adua, is that how he can rule if giving the chance again?.
We Nigerian should know that when they are stealing our money they don't have different in religion, tribal or section but by the time they lost out they start calling for religion, section and ethnic, we shall think very well those people they always think of themselves not Nigeria or Nigerians ,almost all of them they school free of charge but today they don't want us get out of poverty ,how can a Senator collect 45million every quarter for his/her Senatorial District and if you go there you wouldn’t see good drinking water, how much Governors are collecting every month where are the money going? It high time we re-think of our future.
i advice those calling for Buhari arrest to re-think over it, Buhari is not PDP problem the PDP ITSELF is their problem and Nigerians.
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by bishoptboy(m): 8:16am On Mar 14, 2011
Nigerians should stop using religion as a weapon. lets all join hands and fight corruption. I'm a christian to the core but i support Bhuhari/Bakare for a change. lets give them a chance to see if they can fight what is destroying our nation. I believe the people that support PDP are those one benefiting from corruption and dont want it to stop so they can continue to feed fat while the nation is being destroyed
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by bishoptboy(m): 8:24am On Mar 14, 2011
oyb:

is this another promise that will materialize in 2015?

does odechukwu think nigerians are silly?

bombs everywhere,
trigger happy policemen,
boko haram
mend
armed robbers

are we all going to move to aso rock (the only safe place in nigeia) or something?

We cant even move to Aso Rock cos before we all enter they will open fire on us. I drove pass Aso Rock and wanted to take photos and my friend driving me said i shouldnt try to stop cos SSS are all around and i can be ARRESTED FOR LOITERING AND TAKING PHOTO OF NATIONAL ASSEMBLY!!!. I live in South african and can do anything in the yard of union building (south africa's presidential building). These guys only plan for themselves. compare abuja road to other places and you will see the difference. electricity, water etc is there and everything. so they only seems to cater for themselves.

LETS VOTE FOR CHANGE NOT PDP AGAIN!!!
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by sheriffman(m): 10:05am On Mar 14, 2011
For some time now there have been insinuations that the GEJ government want to crackdown on opposition including arresting Buhari and Tinubu but let me say here that such a move will only hasten the loss of the PDP presidency.Any of such move will seal his rejection by masses in the country.Between Buhari and Ribadu let the best man win.
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by honeric01(m): 10:25am On Mar 14, 2011
Still waiting for them to come and arrest Buhari, still waiting for those empty noise makers
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by Udevex: 10:28am On Mar 14, 2011
honeric01:

Still waiting for them to come and arrest Buhari, still waiting for those empty noise makers

He was only warned. If his supporters decide to throw stones or kill people for not saying "sai Buhari," the man will be locked up.
All that is being said is, you guys tone down the violence by several notches or the law will visit. Nobody or group is above the law.
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 14, 2011
tell that to your thugs beating people up in the east

flaming hypocrites

i guess we're seeing drowning men clutching at straws
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by ekubear1: 10:32am On Mar 14, 2011
honeric01:

I don't suggest holding your breath while waiting. . . you'll run out of oxygen  grin All talk, no action. If they say they'll do something, surest sign that they have no intention of following up.
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by alldone(m): 11:00am On Mar 14, 2011
He can arrest anybody. nobody is above the law.
Re: You Risk Arrest, Jonathan’s Camp Warns Buhari by egift(m): 11:01am On Mar 14, 2011
eku_bear:

I don't suggest holding your breath while waiting. . . you'll run out of oxygen  grin All talk, no action. If they say they'll do something, surest sign that they have no intention of following up.

Simple - Arrest Him or even invite him for questioning, and behold flames  grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Donation And Contribution To Buhari Campaign (Picture) / Fashola Commissions New 2 X 15 MVA 33/11KVA Injection Substation In Delta (Pics) / FG Begins Talks With Terrorists That Bombed Abuja-Kaduna Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.