Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Guys/ladies: Would You Choose A Soldier For A Spouse? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys/ladies: Would You Choose A Soldier For A Spouse? (765 Views)

Coping With A Spouse With High Sex Drive / Guys/ladies Can You Date Or Marry An Only Child? / 8 Type Of Guys Ladies Should Flee From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys/ladies: Would You Choose A Soldier For A Spouse? by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 31, 2020
Chances are, he or she will beat the living daylight out of you. U might even find yourself in the army guardroom.grin

Is domestic violence or brutality avoidable?

Re: Guys/ladies: Would You Choose A Soldier For A Spouse? by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 31, 2020

Re: Guys/ladies: Would You Choose A Soldier For A Spouse? by Acekidc4(m): 10:06am On Oct 31, 2020
Why Not
Re: Guys/ladies: Would You Choose A Soldier For A Spouse? by pansophist(m): 10:12am On Oct 31, 2020
Yes, I can, and no, the soldier can not beat the living daylight out of me. I am equally trained and strong physically, so that is not an issue, Though, my issue with dating a soldier is their tendency to be masculine. Just as women do not like to date effeminate males, I do not like to date a masculine woman.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys/ladies: Would You Choose A Soldier For A Spouse? by Shortyy(f): 10:14am On Oct 31, 2020
Yeah. Definitely.
Re: Guys/ladies: Would You Choose A Soldier For A Spouse? by yanabasee(m): 10:16am On Oct 31, 2020
I stayed in a military camp for almost three years and I can tell you that military women are oppressive and especially to their fellow women....

They often feel very special and wants men to fear them rather than find them sexy whenever they're on their uniforms .
Re: Guys/ladies: Would You Choose A Soldier For A Spouse? by Whitecoal711: 10:17am On Oct 31, 2020
No,most easily get anger issues and the most believe they are untouchable,make them lack respect for you,your siblings,family and community, their are high tendency of them giving birth to rebellious kids, from their influence to the kidsso it a no no for memost are cursed by people they maltreated

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies: Would You Choose A Soldier For A Spouse? by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:19am On Oct 31, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

Wetin Soldier do una nah...
Everytime soldier this and that...
As for your Quote.. Be Ready to Serve "JOB" if you want to ..

1 Like

Re: Guys/ladies: Would You Choose A Soldier For A Spouse? by Whitecoal711: 10:23am On Oct 31, 2020
pansophist:
Yes, I can, and no, the soldier can not beat the living daylight out of me. I am equally trained and strong physically, so that is not an issue, Though, my issue with dating a soldier is their tendency to be masculine. Just as women do not like to date effeminate males, I do not like to date a masculine woman.
They mostly don't fight alone, you should know that
Re: Guys/ladies: Would You Choose A Soldier For A Spouse? by dingbang(m): 10:25am On Oct 31, 2020
Very sweet beings.
Re: Guys/ladies: Would You Choose A Soldier For A Spouse? by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 31, 2020
Acekidc4:
Why Not
looking @ your siggy and laughing hard. if you marry a soldier your signature wishes is impossiblegrin
Re: Guys/ladies: Would You Choose A Soldier For A Spouse? by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 31, 2020
seem lalasticlala is married to onegrin
Re: Guys/ladies: Would You Choose A Soldier For A Spouse? by tee59(f): 10:43am On Oct 31, 2020
Although my dream initially is to become a soldier, but I found myself in teaching profession. cry cry cry
Re: Guys/ladies: Would You Choose A Soldier For A Spouse? by santos123(m): 10:48am On Oct 31, 2020
No go area. Imagine romance with a muscular lady kiss
Re: Guys/ladies: Would You Choose A Soldier For A Spouse? by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 31, 2020
Shortyy:
Yeah. Definitely.
You won't die young injn
Re: Guys/ladies: Would You Choose A Soldier For A Spouse? by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 31, 2020
yanabasee:
I stayed in a military camp for almost three years and I can tell you that military women are oppressive and especially to their fellow women....

They often feel very special and wants men to fear them rather than find them sexy whenever they're on their uniforms .
Those ones dem no fit marry again na grin
Re: Guys/ladies: Would You Choose A Soldier For A Spouse? by nigeriansamurai(m): 11:03am On Oct 31, 2020
Hell nooooo...
The ones on the roads are enough to spoil your day you come put one for house...
Re: Guys/ladies: Would You Choose A Soldier For A Spouse? by Acekidc4(m): 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
BadRadio:
looking @ your siggy and laughing hard. if you marry a soldier your signature wishes is impossiblegrin

She no fit Kill me na
Re: Guys/ladies: Would You Choose A Soldier For A Spouse? by ReluctantAdult(m): 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
Why are people always afraid of other mortal humans like them?
Well I guess you have to reach a certain level of self-actualisation to be able to see humans, irrespective of who they are, as mere mortals who die and rot at the end of the day, to not be afraid of them.
Re: Guys/ladies: Would You Choose A Soldier For A Spouse? by adesoro80595: 12:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
seem is married to one
Re: Guys/ladies: Would You Choose A Soldier For A Spouse? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
Acekidc4:

She no fit Kill me na
how u take know?cheesy
Re: Guys/ladies: Would You Choose A Soldier For A Spouse? by tobechi74: 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
They are normal human like you
Re: Guys/ladies: Would You Choose A Soldier For A Spouse? by SavageResponse(m): 2:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
BadRadio:
Chances are, he or she will beat the living daylight out of you. U might even find yourself in the army guardroom.grin

Is domestic violence or brutality avoidable?

The fact that your wife is a soldier does not necessarily mean that will be stronger than you
Re: Guys/ladies: Would You Choose A Soldier For A Spouse? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
SavageResponse:

The fact that your wife is a soldier does not necessarily mean that will be stronger than you
She can summon her guys from the barracks to deal with u nagrin
Re: Guys/ladies: Would You Choose A Soldier For A Spouse? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
Acekidc4:
Why Not
grin

(1) (Reply)

As An Individual, What Do You Have To Offer In A Relationship? / What The Most Weirdest Thing You Have Seen People Do For Money ??? / When Should A Boy And A Girl Be Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.