Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,389 members, 7,839,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Can There Be Love Without Money ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can There Be Love Without Money ? (971 Views)

5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) / Can There Be Love Without Money? / Is There Really Love Without Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can There Be Love Without Money ? by heryyy(m): 7:54am On Mar 12, 2011
Some would say love conquers everything even Celine Dion in one of her song says "Love is all we need" Westlife says "Love is the answer" My friends let's get this straight "Can there be love without money"? lipsrsealed
Re: Can There Be Love Without Money ? by ismaeel86(m): 10:50am On Mar 12, 2011
Yes and No
Re: Can There Be Love Without Money ? by roymary: 1:50pm On Mar 12, 2011
Before----- Yes

Presently- No
Re: Can There Be Love Without Money ? by harakiri(m): 1:57pm On Mar 12, 2011
***[s]I might be wrong but aren't there at least 100 similar threads like this on nairaland?[/s]***

@Poster

It doesn't take much to get someone to "love" you. People tend to fall in "love" with those that make them happy and to treat someone right, 99.3% of the time involves money. That is why a woman can date a struggling guy for years and just a few months before their marriage, she dumps him for a richer man who can provide more than he does. The likes of D'Banj or Tuface (even though he's married) can take home just about any girl (especially 9ja babes that know them) either in Nigeria or abroad in less than 20 minutes of conversation because these girls know they are "made men". Same girls would tell another guy that they would "consider" his proposal coz they don't know how deep his pocket is. It's not news that women fall easily in love with wealthy men rather than with some struggling guy who wouldn't know his fate with her for months/years.

End of!
Re: Can There Be Love Without Money ? by roymary: 2:00pm On Mar 12, 2011
harakiri:

***[s]I might be wrong but aren't there at least 100 similar threads like this on nairaland?[/s]***

@Poster

It doesn't take much to get someone to "love" you. People tend to fall in "love" with those that make them happy and to treat someone right, 99.3% of the time involves money. That is why a woman can date a struggling guy for years and just a few months before their marriage, she dumps him for a richer man who can provide more than he does. The likes of D'Banj or Tuface (even though he's married) can take home just about any girl (especially 9ja babes that know them) either in Nigeria or abroad in less than 20 minutes of conversation because these girls know they are "made men". Same girls would tell another guy that they would "consider" his proposal coz they don't know how deep his pocket is. It's not news that women fall easily in love with wealthy men rather than with some struggling guy who wouldn't know his fate with her for months/years.

End of!

You are so right.

Omg!!! i just concurred with this gay. grin
Re: Can There Be Love Without Money ? by muyoto: 2:08pm On Mar 12, 2011
*burp*

Excuse me, I just finished eating @ chicken rebulic

you where asking?
Re: Can There Be Love Without Money ? by harakiri(m): 3:45pm On Mar 12, 2011
roymary:

You are so right.

Omg!!!  i just concurred with this gaygrin

Was the "reddened" above really necessary? Una like wahala sha.
Re: Can There Be Love Without Money ? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2011
Short term -Yes

Long term- No
Re: Can There Be Love Without Money ? by Orton10(m): 4:49pm On Mar 12, 2011
@Poster,
Anyone who dares recite this silly cliche of 'money is NOT everything' or 'the root of ALL evil' in your presence again, . . .slaap that person, nothing go happen . .lol
Well but on a more serious note, I'll say Yes!!!, real and geniune love exists and 'its' independent of money and one's financial status. . .I 'm a living . . .
But I must confess, We all are in the 'real' world and we've got to be realistic here cos the truth is the truth and is independent of our naïve and shallow way of thinking, so sorry to say this but My above crap 'held water' in the good old days, but those days are so far gone ain't they?
Nowaday its not only rare but also, hardly will you see a typical Women from this century wink a lid at a struggling young even maybe handsome Man living from hand to mouth.
We now live in a materialistic society which [hearts of its materialistic females] has no place or respect for the broke arses.
Famous words like 'fine boi no money' and 'na love I go chop?' have become the order of the day.
Even if amidst all 'this', you eventually find love, Man you still need money to 'smoothen' and 'lubricate' that crap!!.
And the irony of it all is that, When such rejected and dejected young Men, sum up courage, like a flower sprungs up from underneath a concrete, and 'make it' in life, those same 'ones' would come running and flooking around and following them like flies on fresh shat!!
Sidenote:But I no go lie, money do guys sometin for this life, kai!!!
Guy go see gurl way you over like to the bone they follow fat, useless and dirty Alhajis a.k.a. Wateverinthehelltheycall them, but no go wan show you face simply cos you dey skool on ya papa head and na so so dust full ya pocket!!

Peace jare ¥

1 Like

Re: Can There Be Love Without Money ? by roymary: 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2011
harakiri:

Was the "reddened" above really necessary? Una like wahala sha.

Take it easy bro, just messing with you; guys take jokes! Now, act like one.
Re: Can There Be Love Without Money ? by Jackieugo(f): 10:10pm On Mar 12, 2011
@OP Yes if you aren't shallow cheesy
Re: Can There Be Love Without Money ? by Nobody: 5:28am On Mar 13, 2011
That is why a woman can date a struggling guy for years and just a few months before their marriage, she dumps him for a richer man who can provide more than he does

more like the other way round.

@ topic

i guess you missed all the threads about women who helped their boyfriends financially, only for the relationship to not work out at the end of the day.
Re: Can There Be Love Without Money ? by MrCork17: 5:52pm On Mar 13, 2011
isnt punnny supose to be freee? so why the hell do black women giv us stress? angry
Re: Can There Be Love Without Money ? by tpia5: 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2013
roymary:

You are so right.

Omg!!! i just concurred with this gay. grin

You're trying to pretend you're not gay, right?
Re: Can There Be Love Without Money ? by addictiv(m): 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2013
love -funds= frustration, endangered and bleak future
love + funds= bright future, security (emotional,financial,spiritual and physical)
now people which would you rather have?
Re: Can There Be Love Without Money ? by haitto99(m): 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2013
money! na disease for naija babes..whites still marry for love....

(1) (Reply)

Has my boyfriend turned into an expert liar? / She Opens Leg For 1million See Wahala For Inside Bank ,oroyo! / Can Somone Ans Me? Why Boys & Girls Started Frndship With Love & Ended With Tear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.