Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors - Crime (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors (108289 Views)

NAF Special Forces Rescue 7 Abducted Chinese In Kaduna / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing / Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by modsfucker: 9:00am On Nov 03, 2020
francisgodstime:
How did dey cross if d immigration officer Adamu and Aminu no collect bribe or even allow Dem enter free cos dey re hausas and Muslim

I hope say na d same Aminu and Adamu dey collect bribe from you to allow you enter Italy and Germany cheesy grin
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 13, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

This one sweet me for belle like chocolate.
More of this to come abeg.

How I wish this kind of thing happened during the time Evans the evil kidnappers was still living large in his crime, kidnapping people for millions of dollars ransom.
Dem for don kill am and him boys finish for us.
Anyways, he will never escape his crime, na d end e dey so.

I don't support evil and I will never support or be a partaker of one. But with this your ethnicity-card game, I only see you as nothing but a shameless bigot
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by airminem(f): 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2021
ILoveDemMANNA:

This one sweet me for belle like chocolate.
More of this to come abeg.

How I wish this kind of thing happened during the time Evans the evil kidnappers was still living large in his crime, kidnapping people for millions of dollars ransom.
Dem for don kill am and him boys finish for us.
Anyways, he will never escape his crime, na d end e dey so.
I pray o

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses / Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.