Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors - Crime (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors (108279 Views)

NAF Special Forces Rescue 7 Abducted Chinese In Kaduna / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Doka Avong, Kaduna, Kill 6 People, Many Declared Missing / Police Rescue American ‘detained For A Year After Visiting Facebook Lover’ (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by WalkerMichael(m): 6:53am On Nov 01, 2020
emmanuelpopson:

wow!! emmanuelpopson sugarsoul goodheart02 chocboi78 kunkelhanspeter ...thank u all fams. I really appreciate you all taking your time to reply me. I will make sure to get the movies this weekend. Happy new month to you all. blessings
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by dimexy247(m): 7:04am On Nov 01, 2020
That's now an assignment for you, isn't it?
People like you think life is black and white.
Acting God? Funny you should say that.
Like I said earlier, you brought it upon yourself.

abbeyfel:
Brought what upon myself? Will you quit acting God there? As if it will happen as you say it! Remind me. Who are you again
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by LifeCoachAndre: 7:06am On Nov 01, 2020
Any evidence, where are the dead bodies. Show us the face of the kidnapped. CNN will always grant interview for the kidnapped.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Ideegee(m): 7:08am On Nov 01, 2020
WalkerMichael:
So the movies we watch ain’t fake afterall shocked shocked
Nigerian army will say it's fake news or Photoshop

edit: pls House who can recommend me more USA navy seal movies. I am interested in learning more

Go watch The Unit. Season 1-4. Heard it's even based on true story.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by LifeCoachAndre: 7:14am On Nov 01, 2020
And this govt is planning to link up rail network to Niger of all countries....when ghana dey dr
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by GGfadar(m): 7:58am On Nov 01, 2020
GOD bless you

LadiIshola:
But this incidence happened in niger republic, why make it look like it was in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Be78: 8:11am On Nov 01, 2020
nero2face:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/10/31/politics/us-forces-operation-american-citizen-africa/index.html

what if one didn't escape?
let's say they took that 1 for questioning !!
from wat me can think.....I do believe with d way they operate they will want to get to the root of the matter.. by getting the head of the operation

few decades from now...I pray my dear country think they same way and stop making the military unprofessional
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Pelecius: 8:32am On Nov 01, 2020
LimeLyte:
very poor journalism.. You see them spreading fake news.. I quickly went to check the governor of niger state. His name is Sabi Bello which is different from the name listed on vanguard and google.. I just don't understand.. Why are they trying to destroy Nigeria by all means.
Funny
He was kidnapped in a state in Niger republic (not Niger state) and the Governor of the state was mentioning who must have helped them with the intel.
The bandits crossed over to Northern Nigeria and the rescue operation happened on Nigerian soil.

Like someone said, their CIA only need to work with locals of both countries to gather intel without anyone knowing that the badass guys are coming for rescue op.

These are top secret ops that must not be jeopardized. MOSSAD comes to mind

1 Like

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Loveurneighbour: 9:04am On Nov 01, 2020
supercase1:

Yes they have the right cheesy
Can any country carryout such operation in America without their permission?
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by EdmundDantes(m): 9:13am On Nov 01, 2020
visijo:
Do you know that No Man Has Ever Asked A Woman:
Who Gave You My Number?

���
Not true.

1 Like

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Psoul(m): 9:26am On Nov 01, 2020
WalkerMichael:

edit: pls House who can recommend me more USA navy seal movies. I am interested in learning more

Lone Survivor
Zero Dark Thirty
Renagades
Seal Team 8: Behind Enemies Lines
Behind Enemies Lines: Columbia
Good Bye America
Deadly Heroes
100 Million BC
Navy SEALs
U.S. Seals
Navy Seals

You want more?
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by michoim(m): 9:27am On Nov 01, 2020
America with their boasting, what of if the hostage is in Russia or China or Iran, and without the cooperation of these nations,will they be able to rescue him. They can only negotiate or apply sanctions...
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Gabbriell: 10:42am On Nov 01, 2020
nero2face:

The US forces who conducted the mission killed six of the seven captors

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/10/31/politics/us-forces-operation-american-citizen-africa/index.html

Lesson for Nigeria:
=>Stop putting terrorists/bandits in rehab. Thats not the purpose of rehab. You are simply grooming them.

=> IRON SHARPENS IRON
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Kemight15: 11:45am On Nov 01, 2020
Hope Trump can do the same if it were to be black american. Because I'm sure the person they rescue na oyinbo no be black.

I doubt trump will do the same if it were to be a black person kidnapped.

#blacklivesmatter
#endsars
#endbuhari
#endbadgovernment
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by BluntTheApostle(m): 12:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
Billionaire9ja:
Do you know that one special marine with just a knife and a rifle is equal to 50 Nigeria soldiers with weapons and armoured tank.

Impossible. The same confidence you have in the US squad was the same the US squad had in itself during the Mogadishu battle in 1993, when they underrated the militia and felt they could make a 15-minute hostage rescue, only to be slaughtered. 18 (or even more) US soldiers trained for the operation were killed, while the others returned to base in fear. A hostage rescue mission that they thought would only take them 15 minutes (they didn't even go with flashlights) took them more than a day.

The American soldiers are trained for operations like this but Nigeria soldiers are not trained but made to face hardship such as hunger and used to torment citizens.

Nigerian soldiers have been parts of many peacekeeping missions, and they must have carried out a lot of such rescue missions too. It is not all rescue missions that the Marines embark on that succeeds. There are still American captives in Afghanistan.

Imagine just 10 special marine were sent to fight Bokoharam. Even if they died shekau must not go without being killed.

They were not sent to fight Boko Haram, but to rescue an American citizen who was held captive by 7 men. So, it was 10 specially trained Marines against 7 captors.

If na Nigeria Carr out that operation. One useless saboteur in army uniform will tell the boko Boys to lay ambush

This is the problem you should have identified earlier.

Our military is capable, but corruption is a serious problem, not only in the military, but in every institution and sector in Nigeria. From health to defense to education, the rot is evident.

Our military and our police actually perform well outside the shores of the country. But when they are here, they become something else.

And it is the same for everyone.

A Nigerian professor goes abroad and gives all his best. Shows respect to his students, uses recent materials to teach, and even dramatizes his teachings.

But then, he returns to Nigeria, and returns to using 1960 textbooks.

It is a serious problem that many people are overlooking. The problem of mentality. This mentality of behaving anyhow when we are serving in Nigeria, and then become extremely good while serving overseas.
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by IamPlato(m): 4:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
Henceforth I declare myself a citizen of America...

Trump kindly come and rescue me
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
emmanuelpopson:

Strike back
Six
Tears of the sun
Valor
And some more I can't remember
Funny enough I have watched all this movie you mentioned
Have you watch
Seal Team?
S.W.A.T?
Taken?
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by kunkelhanspeter(m): 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
WalkerMichael:

Seal Team
S.W.A.T
Taken
More
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by abbeyfel: 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
dimexy247:
That's now an assignment for you, isn't it?
People like you think life is black and white.
Acting God? Funny you should say that.
Like I said earlier, you brought it upon yourself.

Kindly go and sit down somewhere keyboard warrior. Abeg stop all this your cyber voodoism! If you wish me well, Good for you .If you wish me bad, I'm just so sorry for you
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by dimexy247(m): 7:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
Thought you said it's voododism, you don't have to keep on replying.

Trouble will lie and you will go to wake it.

To clear your doubt, quote me on this written below;

Vos ipsi videbunt et vos seeked

abbeyfel:
Kindly go and sit down somewhere keyboard warrior. Abeg stop all this your cyber voodoism! If you wish me well, Good for you .If you wish me bad, I'm just so sorry for you
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by NNAMDIII(m): 7:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sabadon:
Hehehehe i made ftc today, last day of the month, means november go good,meanwhile seun wheres my star price.

Brutai and co.....see wat u n ur mates Couldnt do even wit billions on security.
you can't compare us Navy seal with our special force, mehn navy seal is the best in the world
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by NNAMDIII(m): 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
WalkerMichael:

seal team
Six
Last ship
The brave
Valour

All are interesting tv series
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by NNAMDIII(m): 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nigerian army na only corruption and God fatherism

In nda sef they don't train cadets like that, you'll just be serving job like mad, them go call that one training grin
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by siant: 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
JohnBullMySon:
dey there dey whine. Did America ask for permission from Iraq, Pakistan or Syria before they entered to carry out their business? If you find their trouble, them go arrest you in your village and ship you away in a casket. Till we geh sense in this country, other people go still disrespect us. See hushpuppi that his own country asked for him yet they shipped him to another country without any remorse.
dindinrin
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
kunkelhanspeter:

Funny enough I have watched all this movie you mentioned
Have you watch
Seal Team?
S.W.A.T?
Taken?

watched
taken but not the other two..

1 Like

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Litmus: 9:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
Pergrace:
See better Country that have their citizens in mind..
But for Naija, our army can't even defeat Boko Haram but can swiftly move to lekki toll gate

US wouldn't be that quick to rescue your black ass had you been a US citizen and abducted in Niger Republic. It might have been better you stated, 'see better country that have thire 'White' citizens in mind...'
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by shoprite: 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
visijo:
Do you know that No Man Has Ever Asked A Woman:
Who Gave You My Number?

���

For those who have . . .it was for the sole purpose of thanking the person who did grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by abbeyfel: 8:01am On Nov 02, 2020
dimexy247:
Thought you said it's voododism, you don't have to keep on replying.

Trouble will lie and you will go to wake it.

To clear your doubt, quote me on this written below;

Vos ipsi videbunt et vos seeked
When last did you have a proper meal and sleep? Guy go and eat and sleep abeg! No go use your head carry problem ooo! I don't have to chant anything! If you get mind reach what you type, then let's meet physically to finish this! Telling me to quote one rubbish you typed! STOP all this your cyber babalawo things abeg! If you don't want to be miserable in life, Just STOP already! My head too strong for all this your childishness....
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by babadigu(m): 2:15am On Nov 03, 2020
I would like to see type of US squad in a very covert operation to kill or capture Shekahu; boko haram leader. Some people say US special forces are very and tactically trained.
Shekahu is not a global threat not only for Nigeria and the countries around
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 03, 2020
modsfucker:

You've exposed your shallowness by telling everyone on Nairaland that you're not current... The kidnap didn't take place in Nigeria, it took place in Niger Republic. The bad guys only crossed to Nigeria to evade detection.
How did dey cross if d immigration officer Adamu and Aminu no collect bribe or even allow Dem enter free cos dey re hausas and Muslim
Re: US Forces Rescue American Citizen Kidnapped In Nigeria, Kill 6 Of The 7 Captors by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 03, 2020
OriOko88:
And we said we have air force in this country. Airforce that could not shot down d trespassing US air force. Imagine an army of a country invading our territory without any resistance from our air force. The us army could hv struck buhari or aso rock just like they did in Iran and nothing go happen. Can US army invade Russia or north Korea air space like that without any notice.

I doubt our armed forces were noticed bfore d attack took place by US. Our armed forces are bunch of efulefus. Only aggressive on civilians. Fools undecided
Dat d only mistake dey made. They should have helped us killed Buhari before going

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Meet Osayi, Son Of Lawrence Anini, The Notorious Armed Robber (Photos) / "Classic White Killed By Kmoney, Her Yahoo Plus Boyfriend" - Clara Wayne Accuses / Lady Stripped Unclad While Fighting With Rival In Public. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.