Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,278 members, 7,829,622 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu (32804 Views)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge / Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by harmony75: 7:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
that is how marriage, career and every other things can succeed..congratulations you have a great man as a husband �

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by PAWG(m): 7:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
I bin know say the husband go dey Simpsons FC cheesy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by 6digitscomrade: 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
Shortyy:
Lmfaooooo Aisha them Alpha mails are coming for you grin

You'll be cancelled as their heroes very soon.
what of alpha telegrams?

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by ReactGA: 7:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
JoeEeL:
This woman, you don try for the #endSars but e don do you o. undecided

You go dey do like say you no sabi d kind religion wey you come from wey them like to dey cut head anyhow. We still want you alive. Dishing out back-to-back western values this way in the open is bound to cause severe burning sensation in the hearts of those people across the sahel; those ones that all they know is to subjugate, domesticate and terrorise women and non-muslims.[/b] cool

I don't have anything against what u said up there but do u think everything about western value is good ? undecided
Don't get me wrong I'm not saying everything is bad, but a lot of the so called western value is really screwed up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by JoeEeL(m): 7:15pm On Oct 31, 2020
ReactGA:

I don't have anything against what u said up there but do u think everything about western value is good ? undecided
Don't get me wrong I'm not saying everything is bad, but a lot of the so called western value is really screwed up

Of course I agree somewhat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by JasperVII(m): 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
Jasper thinks this woman is starting to spew trash. As women tend to...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by nick50(m): 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
as expected she is a product of child marriage which is common amongst northerners she should be happy she found herself in d hands of an old man who has no other choice than to tolerate all her attitudes.. God please give us money when we are young so we will use our youthful strength to train our kids. IJN amen

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by Ayo2004: 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
Husband wey fit dey kpansh like 10 sidechicks...feminist kor,femi adebayo ni grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by stanliwise(m): 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2020
Anoth:
small fame she don start to push the "borderline criminal" Feminist Movement.

Watch how the Twitter feminists will flock around her advocating for equal rights but rejecting equal responsibilities.

And her husband is also a feminist? That
synonymous to saying that her husband is an irredeemable SIMP

grin grin Are you more of a man than her husband?

11 Likes

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
SaintBeehot:
I now feel like she's clout chasing.

You're right. I wonder why she is doing that. She'd better not spoil her shine undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by intruder15(m): 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
Fahdiga:
Aisha I think is overreaching herself. she shouldn't let the popularity she's enjoying at the moment get into her head. she talks too much nowadays

Did you read everything she wrote? Or you just made comments based on the subject and the first write-up?

Oga, she didn't talk too much. She made valid points. I love this part the most.

Marriage shouldn't be about what the society expects each gender to accomplish but should be about achieving what we have the strength to achieve.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by Rilwayne001: 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
Whatever rocks their boat. undecided
Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
A weak husband

Feminism is not Islam.

She wears the hijab because her handlers say she should

Feminism is a Marxist ideology

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by Fahdiga(m): 7:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
luminouz:

I love your reply!!!

Had me giggling!! grin
same person using alternate moniker to bash me and then praise himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by SmartPolician: 7:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
Fahdiga:
Aisha I think is overreaching herself. she shouldn't let the popularity she's enjoying at the moment get into her head. she talks too much nowadays

Aisha has always been popular

Unless you just noticed her

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by luminouz(m): 7:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
Fahdiga:
same person using alternate moniker to bash me and then praise himself

K
Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by intruder15(m): 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
rawfact:

You're right. I wonder why she is doing that. She'd better not spoil her shine undecided

She isn't.

Subsequently, try reading from the horse's mouth. Her screenshots are there to read. Not what the writer extracted and wrote.

If we learn to read the content and not the subject and surface message, Nigeria will be a better place because we will be guided accordingly.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by bukatyne(f): 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
Interestingly, their 'complementing themselves' still fall within standard gender roles. Maybe a 'I change the gas and my husband goes to the market' would have thrilled me.

I am happy for this little expose. At least awon 'marriage stop your goals as a woman' would give us breathing space and realize that their own husbands and not marriage is the problem.

I am curious though: how old is she to be married twenty years?

I thought she was in her early thirties.
Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by bukatyne(f): 7:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
intruder15:

She isn't.

Subsequently, try reading from the horse's mouth. Her screenshots are there to read. Not what the writer extracted and wrote.

If we learn to read the content and not the subject and surface message, Nigeria will be a better place because we will be guided accordingly.

cheesy
Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by TecM0: 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
Clout chasing

Who no sabi Aisha Yesufu, Charley boy and Ezekwesili for the game

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by faithfull18(f): 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
bukatyne:
Interestingly, their 'complementing themselves' still fall within standard gender roles. Maybe a 'I change the gas and my husband goes to the market' would have thrilled me.

I am happy for this little expose. At least awon 'marriage stop your goals as a woman' would give us breathing space and realize that their own husbands and not marriage is the problem.

I am curious though: how old is she to be married twenty years?

I thought she was in her early thirties.

She is 46 thereabout.
Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by bukatyne(f): 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
faithfull18:

She is 46 thereabout.

Woaw! shocked shocked shocked shocked

Thanks.
Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by DimIsaac10(m): 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
Feminisms or whatever they choose to call eemselves should many eemselves nah...
The world is really sick.
Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
Who's she?

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by Sixfeetbelle: 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
And when we say some nairaland men are misogynistic, they'll call us bitter and frustrated. See the comments some of them are posting already over a harmless comment.

I remember when this woman was the role model for a lot of you guys on this forum. A woman that championed the cause for a mini rebellion in a country filled with cowards, a woman that became a hero, a reason, a beacon of hope for the "child men" that exists in the country, a woman that gave them a chance to exercise their anger has suddenly gone from hero to zero because she believes and practices gender equality? Why am I surprised.

Let me ask this: did you all think your so-called submissive wives could have been bold to do half of what she has done? Or that a chauvinistic husband would have let her do this much?

You all make me laugh.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by pocohantas(f): 7:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
Shortyy:
Lmfaooooo Aisha them Alpha mails are coming for you grin

You'll be cancelled as their heroes very soon.

Aisha is cancelled. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by AsawanaDgreat: 7:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
Yeye dey smell
Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by Bibianstan(f): 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
Really? that's amazing and beautiful.
Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by Nobody: 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
And when we say some nairaland men are misogynistic, they'll call us bitter and frustrated. See the comments some of them are posting already over a harmless comment.

I remember when this woman was the role model for a lot of you guys on this forum. A woman that championed the cause for a mini rebellion in a country filled with cowards, a woman that became a hero, a reason, a beacon of hope for the "child men" that exists in the country, a woman that gave them a chance to exercise their anger has suddenly gone from hero to zero because she believes and practices gender equality? Why am I surprised.

Let me ask this: did you all think your so-called submissive wives could have been bold to do half of what she has done? Or that a chauvinistic husband would have let her do this much?

You all make me laugh.
You can wail all you like kiddo, it still doesn't change the fact that she's taking advantage of the little fame that was given to her to push the purposeless movement

And mind you, she didn't lead any "mimi-rebellion", she was pivotal to the protest because she is influential

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by NwaIgboBoy(m): 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
the problem is that her husband will not understand the meaning of feminist
Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by Shortyy(f): 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
pocohantas:

Aisha is cancelled. grin

Immediately. grin
Hahahahaha

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by ABANGWABOI(m): 7:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

God forbid me being a feminist or supporting them...
Nonsense..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Diezani Vindicated As Kachikwu Upholds Her Policies – Clem Aguiyi / Tinubu: Bishops At Shettima’s Unveiling Not Fake – MURIC Replies CAN / Boko Haram: Soldiers Petition Buhari, Buratai Over 'Embezzlement' Of Allowances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.