Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu (32841 Views)

A Governor Practicing Sharia Stole Public Funds, Bought Hotel In Lagos - Sanusi / Aisha Yesufu: I Got My NYSC Even Before Buhari Wrote His Cambridge / Fashola Has Depreciated – Aisha Yesufu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by jornwhite: 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Or simply stay submissive and endure all the travails and troubles in their relationships just like their mothers did. You'd think that someone who idolises his mother would want to be like her, but no, not these ones. They want another lady to be like their mother.

By biology or common sense, how on earth can a son be like his mom, what happens to genetics ... been like someone is limited to same sex. reason why men find women like there mom and women sometimes pray for men like there dad ... women are just low thinkers grin it is best one engage you guyz on matters that does not involve reasoning. tew low

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by pocohantas(f): 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
SAMBARRY:
grin

Na headache go kill all these Nigerian women bashers grin

As long as Aisha’s husband doesn’t have headache, they can die of their headache.cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by SAMBARRY: 9:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
pocohantas:

As long as Aisha’s husband doesn’t have headache, they can die of their headache.cheesy
amen cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by Starzo: 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
naija girls fresh...mitshww spits... Latinas all the way
Shortyy:

But they won't! They want fresh loyal babes.
Lmao omo I tire abeg.
Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by JastSiryin(m): 9:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
SAMBARRY:
shame on you for your mind you be man? tongue
he he... Yes i am toots, and i don't need a woman to tell me. Any man who openly supports female antagonism towards men either has a low sense of self worth, or doesn't get pussy tongue
Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by VenumX: 10:00pm On Oct 31, 2020
We need more feminists and not footmats or f@ggots.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by Amos1423(m): 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2020
I feel this Hisba never work reach where Aisha dey stay
Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by Dreyton36: 10:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
You for just wear am bra
Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by Sixfeetbelle: 10:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
jornwhite:

By biology or common sense, how on earth can a son be like his mom, what happens to genetics ... been like someone is limited to same sex. reason why men find women like there mom and women sometimes pray for men like there dad ... women are just low thinkers grin it is best one engage you guyz on matters that does not involve reasoning. tew low

You don't know what "role modelling" means, do you?

Engaging eediots on this forum gives me a headache everytime.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by SAMBARRY: 11:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
JastSiryin:
he he... Yes i am toots, and i don't need a woman to tell me. Any man who openly supports female antagonism towards men either has a low sense of self worth, or doesn't get pussy tongue
yeah'right grin

That's what you people tell yourselves to make yourselves feel better? grin

Like Solomon Buchi Abi? wink
Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by slickbak(m): 11:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
Make she no too praise am now make sidechick join Twitter talk her part of the story
Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by jornwhite: 11:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

You don't know what "role modelling" means, do you?

Engaging eediots on this forum gives me a headache everytime.

Can you imagine, seems your role models are males grin grin oops!

are you just pretending to be dumber or its that period of the month again

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by Sixfeetbelle: 11:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
jornwhite:

Can you imagine, seems your role models are males grin grin oops!

are you just pretending to be dumber or its that period of the month again

So in your own understanding, role models must be someone of the same gender as yours?

Okay. I'm done talking to you.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by jornwhite: 11:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
cococandy:
Watch the guy haters call him a SIMP. Any man who is a feminist, and also loves and supports a feminist is a SIMP? Lmao. Ignorance

From her explanation, he is not a simp nor feminist. the man is just what he is meant to be "a partner". i think bukytane already express my view. learn from her.
Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by Lambarry1: 11:53pm On Oct 31, 2020
I find this lady too flippant for my liking
Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by Lightangel65: 12:03am On Nov 01, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
The advantage of marrying a matured man grin grin cheesy

Cherish him Aisha, men like him are not common

Abi, the man is the most civilised muslim man i have seen, even though islam opresses women, the guy is even better than some normal men

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by Lightangel65: 12:06am On Nov 01, 2020
bukatyne:
Interestingly, their 'complementing themselves' still fall within standard gender roles. Maybe a 'I change the gas and my husband goes to the market' would have thrilled me.

I am happy for this little expose. At least awon 'marriage stop your goals as a woman' would give us breathing space and realize that their own husbands and not marriage is the problem.

I am curious though: how old is she to be married twenty years?

I thought she was in her early thirties.

Child marriage exists in islam she was probably married at 15-16
Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by Lightangel65: 12:10am On Nov 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:
And when we say some nairaland men are misogynistic, they'll call us bitter and frustrated. See the comments some of them are posting already over a harmless comment.

I remember when this woman was the role model for a lot of you guys on this forum. A woman that championed the cause for a mini rebellion in a country filled with cowards, a woman that became a hero, a reason, a beacon of hope for the "child men" that exists in the country, a woman that gave them a chance to exercise their anger has suddenly gone from hero to zero because she believes and practices gender equality? Why am I surprised.

Let me ask this: did you all think your so-called submissive wives could have been bold to do half of what she has done? Or that a chauvinistic husband would have let her do this much?

You all make me laugh.

Why did you bring sexism come into this, you ladies are always like this, always playing victims even though no one is talking to you, seriously this is low even for a kid.
Most guys love this woman, i fell in love with her ideology and her mindset and her husband is the best muslim man i have even seen even with their high tendency to opress their wives.
If all Muslims could be like this am sure we boko haram and islam extremism would reduce and I won't have to run everytime i hear someone shouting AllahAbubakar

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by Sixfeetbelle: 12:13am On Nov 01, 2020
Lightangel65:

Why did you bring sexism come into this, you ladies are always like this, always playing victims even though no one is talking to you, seriously this is low even for a kid.
Most guys love this woman, i fell in love with her ideology and her mindset and her husband is the best muslim man i have even seen even with their high tendency to opress their wives.
If all Muslims could be like this am sure we boko haram and islam extremism would reduce and I won't have to run everytime i hear someone shouting AllahAbubakar

The men who called her husband a simp because she said he practices feminism drew the first sword.

Go talk to them.

Go.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by Lightangel65: 12:13am On Nov 01, 2020
Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by Lightangel65: 12:15am On Nov 01, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

The men who called her husband a simp because she said he practices feminism drew the first sword.

Go talk to them.

Go.

Everything is not a war, replying them only proves you are at their level

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by bukatyne(f): 12:18am On Nov 01, 2020
crackhaus:

You're always on point, okay not always but mostly... grin

Honestly, there's nothing out of the ordinary in their family dynamic if we are to go by what are on those screenshots.
Perhaps the fact that she used the term feminist to describe her husband is the reason why people are reacting.

I mean take a look at this particular tweet below – she says he didn't know when his own kids were writing exams. Doesn't that imply he was not a hands-on father, or perhaps he was, but not to a large extent?
This kind of contradicts that whole feminist narrative.

I get her point though, the summary of it all is that her husband supports her aluta hustle and does not hold her down/back, which would be typical of muslims.

What I don't know is if this makes him a feminist, or simply makes him a supportive husband which is what every sensible man with a sensible wife actually is.

However, being the latter (supportive) does not automatically make one the former (feminist), and she may have being conflating the two.

I am always on point grin

I read those posts and saw nothing extraordinary.

The standard of Nigerian husbands must have fallen if filling gas cylinders and preparing a kid for school in the morning is 'simping'.

Considering her religious background, I get her referring to him as 'feminist' even if all she wanted to say is 'supportive'.

I would group humans into two:

1. People who look at labels and not actions: once you claim the right label (feminist, anti-feminist, red puller, Christian etc.) they don't care about your actions.

2. People who look at actions and not labels: they don't care what you call yourself or don't, they look at your actions.

People triggered by this thread and similar threads across divides fit into box one.

Some husbands here might be more hands-on than Aisha's husband. However, the label 'feminist' automatically makes him a Simp. On the flip side, the label 'feminist' makes him perfect and ideal even though he did not know when his son wrote common entrance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by bukatyne(f): 12:23am On Nov 01, 2020
Lightangel65:

Child marriage exists in islam she was probably married at 15-16

Someone said she's 46 so she probably married in her mid 20s.
Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by bukatyne(f): 12:25am On Nov 01, 2020
bluefilm:
What a pity!

The man must be so emasculated in that their home.

What shows emasculation in the post she shared?
Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by bukatyne(f): 12:25am On Nov 01, 2020
PAWG:
I bin know say the husband go dey Simpsons FC cheesy

What made him Simpsons FC?
Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by bukatyne(f): 12:26am On Nov 01, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
A weak husband

Feminism is not Islam.

She wears the hijab because her handlers say she should

Feminism is a Marxist ideology

What makes her husband weak?
Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by bukatyne(f): 12:33am On Nov 01, 2020
Lightangel65:

Abi, the man is the most civilised muslim man i have seen, even though islam opresses women, the guy is even better than some normal men

Hahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy grin

You mean M****** men are not normal men?

Chai!
Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by Sixfeetbelle: 12:33am On Nov 01, 2020
Lightangel65:

Everything is not a war, replying them only proves you are at their level

You still didn't do what I wanted, so I'm free to do as I please.

They went low, I chose to go lower. No one person has the monopoly for insults and crude remarks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by unmask: 1:22am On Nov 01, 2020
ReactGA:

I don't have anything against what u said up there but do u think everything about western value is good ? undecided
Don't get me wrong I'm not saying everything is bad, but a lot of the so called western value is really screwed up
what is your definition of western values? The fact everyone is taught to be independent? What we call African values putting women in servitude is crazy.....it is what fuels the "I want a rich husband gang"......If women were more independent, there will be less abuse in marriages. Don't look at old folks and think they all lived happy.....deep down most suffered in their marriages and society defined the terms of their relationships. I am sure if given the chance a whole lot won't go down that path of being dependent again.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by unmask: 1:24am On Nov 01, 2020
Anoth:
small fame she don start to push the "borderline criminal" Feminist Movement.

Watch how the Twitter feminists will flock around her advocating for equal rights but rejecting equal responsibilities.

And her husband is also a feminist? That
synonymous to saying that her husband is an irredeemable SIMP

what exactly is wrong with what she said? Her husband she is married to does not complain. The key thing is that he is happy
Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by One4me: 3:19am On Nov 01, 2020
That woman is only allowed to roam around because she is a Northerner, if she were to be a Southerner, Buhari would have ordered his goons in DSS to lock her up.
Evil, Nepotistic, herdsmen fanatic, that Buhari
Re: My Husband Is The Most Practicing Feminist - Aisha Yesufu by MisterKings(m): 6:12am On Nov 01, 2020
JoeEeL:
This woman, you don try for the #endSars but e don do you o. undecided

You go dey do like say you no sabi d kind religion wey you come from wey them like to dey cut head anyhow. We still want you alive. Dishing out back-to-back western values this way in the open is bound to cause severe burning sensation in the hearts of those people across the sahel; those ones that all they know is to subjugate, domesticate and terrorise women and non-muslims. cool

If her religion will be a barrier then she needs to drop it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jimoh Ibrahim Campaigns For Akeredolu Few Hours To Ondo Election / PDP Convention: Lawmakers Back Saraki As Presidential Candidate / NAF Denies Killing 250 Boko Haram Fighters In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.