Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,057 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers (32188 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat / The Endsars Youth Movement Is The Guardian Newspaper Person Of The Year 2020 / APC Website Publishes Plagiarised Manifesto - The Guardian Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by Hier(m): 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
Looters in Abuja walking freely and honoured with chieftaincies.

All men should be equal in the eyes of Justice
Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by sammy7410(m): 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
Who dey breath

Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by Powersurge: 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
An injustice to one is an injustice to all. Oyigbo people should not be treated like criminals in their fatherland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by Crackhead25(m): 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2020
Whereas some soldiers are rescuing their abducted citizens from hostages hitch free....

Na who even swear for this country sef

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by Hillard: 6:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
Its Just a matter of weeks, this Nigerian army you see today you will see them no mire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by yahmohy27: 6:24pm On Oct 31, 2020
ignis:
#EndSoldier is the next.
You shall be in the frontline

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
sapientia:
If they can do this to a Journalist

Wike has failed

God forbid.

Does Wike control the Army?
If your answer is "yes",

Does Sanwoolu control the Army?
Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by cool318(m): 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
Wike is creating more enemies, he will surely reap whatever he sows.

4 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by Tumbulum: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
Wike should turn the table around and he will see BH members being granted amnesty and flown with military jets.
The south is the problem of the South. Why must curfew be declared in rivers? How many soldiers have been killed compared to thousands that have been murdered by BH members

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by Royalfurnitures: 6:25pm On Oct 31, 2020
Tomorrow they'd deny ever being involved in the act

Your home is incomplete without good quality furniture thats why we are here for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by yahmohy27: 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
grin grin
kingi777:
My inlaw was tortured at Obigbo today even with his sickness. His body is swollen but thank God he came back to his house alive. He had a trailer load of goods that came from Lagos; the driver was stranded for 3 days at Obigbo as the curfew couldn't allow people to come out for offloading. After threatening to go back with the goods, yesterday, my inlaw made an arrangement with a soldier that permitted him to offload the goods; but they couldn't finish because of less number of offloaders at the market. So today, they went to finish the offloading but the soldier that helped him yesterday wasn't available, so the ones today held them at the market and dealt with them.
Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by RareDiamond: 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
This is Bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by YungMillionaire: 6:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
WIKE should stop killing Igbos in the name of getting rid of IPOB.

Note to those of you who will now call me IPOB: I have no love for Kanu/IPOB. I am not Igbo. I am 100% from Warri.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by cool318(m): 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
Jeezuzpick:

Does Wike control the Army?
If your answer is "yes",

Does Sanwoolu control the Army?

Yes, they do. Other states where police station was burnt down, police beheaded like in Anambra, have they unleashed mayhem on their citizens?

Wike is playing to the gallery and everyone knows.

It's just only one week an American was kidnapped and he was released by US Navy Seals right in Nigerian soil, Cowards calling themselves Military are flexing their muscles on harmless citizens.

This country is a huge joke

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by jaytii(f): 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
I hope they won't say the governor or Tinubu ordered this.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by StaffofOrayan(m): 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
When people think this impunity won't get to them, I am amazed, that's a typical black man's mentality

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by marsman: 6:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
BigSarah:
Wike this is on you, 500 people arrested who knows how many are still alive... Figures are probably more, they shouldn’t have killed soldiers though knowing how terrible soldiers relate with igbos
Not only Igbos, the last time a soldier was killed in OSun state. during the ife-modakeke war, that was what ended the war.
Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
If they killed soldiers, then...

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by ignis: 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
yahmohy27:

You shall be in the frontline

Sure
Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by Eastlink(m): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
Wike will answer for the killings in Oyigbo.

3 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by joe120120(m): 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
helinues:

That's the journalist version of the story.

Let's hear from the soldiers

U are very stupid

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
#endarmybrutality
Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by cool318(m): 6:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
Tumbulum:
Wike should turn the table around and he will see BH members being granted amnesty and flown with military jets.
The south is the problem of the South. Why must curfew be declared in rivers? How many soldiers have been killed compared to thousands that have been murdered by BH members

Help me ask them, why are they not doing this in Bornu, still they are attacking the governor while the so called Military stand and watch
Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by brexit: 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
Government should declare a state of emergency in Rivers State if Wike cannot control the military in the state again

Though a developmental leader but always intoxicated with power and tomorrow he will deny this action as usual

It is time we petition him at the International Criminal Court, why is it that all these human rights activists are not saying anything

Today it is Oyibo tomorrow it could be your community, please let us speak out, they are Nigerians like us

Wike enough of this your inhumanity to humans, soonest your immunity will expire, remember what really happened to you that got you emaciated, enough is enough

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by johndavid1(m): 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
What the journalist said was the truth, I was a victim of what happened that day, I was on my way to work when I was caught despite showing the military men my i.d card they declined. they tortured me untill I was servely bleeding.. I went through hell that day

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by Malawian(m): 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
How do the people there eat if there is 24hr curfew? I believe Wike is infringing on the fundamental human rights of the people of Oyibo.

6 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
ignis:
#EndSoldier is the next.

Hope you can defend yourself when it start

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by Unik3030: 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
tesppidd:
I wonder why it has taken this long to bring up this story simply because Wike is not of APC.

Where is Amnesty International the PDP pressure group?

You won't hear Reno, Kola, FFK, Secondus and co say a single word now.

But if it is anything that concerns APC or Buhari they will be ejaculating all over the place and calling UN, ICC, Hague, Amnesty International.
it is now becoming clearer day by day that the Lekki shooting was blown out of proportion because of the hate for Tinubu n plans to destroy his presidential ambition.

where is feminist coalition?
where is arise tv?
where are the Twitter warriors?
where are the celebrities?
where are the human right activists?
is Lagos life more precious than rivers life?
was Lekki shooting hyped because it was APC?
is it that all those mentioned above decided to keep quiet cos it's PDP?
are they telling us PDP has d monopoly to kill?
so PDP can kill without any media backlash?
people are killed with different clear evidences n not inflated but nobody is talking.

can u now see y some people people d Lekki issue was more political than freedom fighting

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by thatsleepboy1: 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
#EndArmyBrutality

The only advantage the armies have over we (regular citizens) is that they carry arms. I strongly believe one day, we'll get the Nigerian that we've been praying for. A country where the citizens will be able to walk around freely without having the fear of getting arrested over crimes they never committed.

Pls don't get it twisted, Nigeria can only get better if Rothschild decide that it'll be a better nation else anyone that comes to stabilize the nation will be killed or his government will be unbearable for him to handle. Check out the likes of MM

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by Jostoman: 6:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
helinues:

That's the journalist version of the story.

Let's hear from the soldiers
you are a Fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by mkus(m): 6:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
I wandered if Nigeria police will ever change
Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by imoowo(m): 6:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
Oyibo my sweet Town

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Imo Attackers Are Members Of Ipob’s ESN –IGP / Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today / Who Has The Constitutional Power To Slash The Salaries Of Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.