Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,504 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers (32164 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Igboho's Cat Because They Thought He Changed To Cat / The Endsars Youth Movement Is The Guardian Newspaper Person Of The Year 2020 / APC Website Publishes Plagiarised Manifesto - The Guardian Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by TruthinAction: 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
helinues:

That's the journalist version of the story.

Let's hear from the soldiers

There is nothing to hear from the soldiers that lied broad day lie on the shooting that happened in Lekki Tollgate. Besides, this has been their nature. I wish we were still under the British. An average black man is wicked. We derive pleasure in killing our own.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by pacespot(m): 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
Seniorwriter:

With which Database? The present one or a new one ?
I'm done trying to show you the futility in your suggestion.....In Nigeria your suggestion will increase the problem rather than solve it .

It is what it is !!

© Seniorwriter

Go and tell someone in the north east where the value of gun is equivalent to human life that my suggestion will increase the problem. If the government is unable to track people with available data they have already, it is not because of existing database but poor technological infrastructure to implement that. Go and commit any serious crime and see whether government cannot trace your whereabouts. How many fugitives do we have roaming in the country freely?
Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by ladychioma: 10:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
Wike is killing Rivers State indigenes.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by Seniorwriter(m): 10:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
pacespot:

Go and tell someone in the north east where the value of gun is equivalent to human life that my suggestion will increase the problem. If the government is unable to track people with available data they have already, it is not because of existing database but poor technological infrastructure to implement that. Go and commit any serious crime and see whether government cannot trace your whereabouts. How many fugitives do we have roaming in the country freely?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by Ikinternational: 10:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
helinues:

That's the journalist version of the story.

Let's hear from the soldiers

It will be always n forever....Fuvck you.
Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by Ibrahim505(m): 10:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
They deserve it! Oyigbo people used #endsars protest to murder many northerners in their community a development that could put the nation in tribal war had northerners decided to retaliated.. The army is working to sanitise the community from bad people.
Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
IPOB is not the same as Igbos! This group does not represent the Igbos!

Unik3030:
Nnamdi Kanu ordered his followers to burn down places n they did as he ordered n he claimed he was responsible for it.

The governor realised ipob was making d state ungovernable for him n he proscribed them terrorist n declared their leader wanted by placing a 50 million naira bounty on him

Nnamdi Kanu d joker who took responsibility for ordering d damage placed a 100 million naira bounty on a sitting governor,who does that?

Wike is trying to show him that madness pass madness, Nnamdi Kanu even adviced his followers to sleep in d bush to evade arrest while he himself is sleeping in a safe haven in UK.

It's only a pity that innocent people would also b caught in this web,so I believe at this stage Igbos are gradually seeing d handwriting on d wall.

This man said he's ready to sacrifice 5 million people for his ambition n he's gradually doing it by staying safe

have u ever heard of any member of Nnamdi Kanu family killed for d struggle?

is he affected now?
if they kill 5 million like he said,he won't still b affected

I am a lover of freedom but Nnamdi Kanu style can never bring freedom for igbos

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by goodlife4every1(m): 11:07pm On Oct 31, 2020
tunjion:
They are shooting, raping and torturing people to death in Oyigbo.
IPOB and fake news are like 5 and 6...

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by DonMekino(m): 11:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
Unik3030:
it is now becoming clearer day by day that the Lekki shooting was blown out of proportion because of the hate for Tinubu n plans to destroy his presidential ambition.

where is feminist coalition?
where is arise tv?
where are the Twitter warriors?
where are the celebrities?
where are the human right activists?
is Lagos life more precious than rivers life?
was Lekki shooting hyped because it was APC?
is it that all those mentioned above decided to keep quiet cos it's PDP?
are they telling us PDP has d monopoly to kill?
so PDP can kill without any media backlash?
people are killed with different clear evidences n not inflated but nobody is talking.

can u now see y some people people d Lekki issue was more political than freedom fighting
please don't go there, that incident was under reported, if you defend tinubu as having nothing to do with it, it's understandable, but saying it's overblown out of proportion is way way outta of the line....I think there's a thread about how premium times newspaper made a private investigation into it....
all these just show the extent of impunity exhibited by the political class and the force ppl
Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by Unik3030: 11:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
DonMekino:

please don't go there, that incident was under reported, if you defend tinubu as having nothing to do with it, it's understandable, but saying it's overblown out of proportion is way way outta of the line....I think there's a thread about how premium times newspaper made a private investigation into it....
all these just show the extent of impunity exhibited by the political class and the force ppl
if u want d oyigbo killing to b properly reported,just add Tinubu to it
Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by Yankee101: 11:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
That's why when people turn against them not everyone is sad

Why would you torture your citizens?

If they committed a crime take them to the court, that's why they were set up
Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by awa(m): 1:07am On Nov 01, 2020
The Soldiers are not equally honoring Pass Permit from ONSA for Telcos to operate. Telecoms services especially MTN Network in Oyigbo has been negatively impacted so badly due to the Curfew. It's okay for the Soldiers to do their work but stopping essential work might not be the best
Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by wealth2al(m): 2:24am On Nov 01, 2020
Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by DonTattaglia: 3:24am On Nov 01, 2020
BigSarah:
Wike this is on you, 500 people arrested who knows how many are still alive... Figures are probably more, they shouldn’t have killed soldiers though knowing how terrible soldiers relate with igbos

Not just Igbos alone, everyone..Go and slap a soldier talkless of killing him then come back and give us d feedback of what happened..
Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by tifany89(m): 5:34am On Nov 01, 2020
Unik3030:
they folded their arms for too long n allowed terrorist to have a field day in their land.

they will b taught a lesson they will never forget so next time they won't allow terrorist in their land
At times most of you just comment without thinking. How many criminals in your locality have you apprehended and handed over to the authorities ? so you feel it is justified for innocent citizens to suffer unnecessarily for the crimes of a few ? from Anambra to Edo to Oyo to Enugu to Lagos to Ebonyi etc , police stations were burnt. But things have atleast returned back to normal in these states. In warri , during the convid 19 , a soldier was killed for shooting someone. But nothing of this nature happened. there is no justification whatsoever for this madness

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by Jamescyray(m): 5:54am On Nov 01, 2020
GavelSlam:

Why not stop killing soldiers?
Shut your mouth if you don't have anything to say. So corpers and other people that are not indigenes of the community are part of those that kill soldiers.

The situation here in obigbo is bad. Everyone is been brutalized unjustly, even women going on their daily business.
It's up to 5days now, I'm barely surviving as there is no where to buy food.

I just hope it will not be the turn of your community one day.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by Dede1(m): 6:22am On Nov 01, 2020
Nigerians should be careful because Rwanda may look like a child's play.
Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by Whitecoal711: 6:35am On Nov 01, 2020
And there counterpart from America went into the forest headlog fought with terrorists and rescue just a citizen of their country
Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by kennerom(m): 6:55am On Nov 01, 2020
Enforced disappearance, torture, and killings is now a massive routine for the Security Operatives dispatched to Oyigbo. It's unfortunate we practice this style of democracy where human rights of innocent citizens are gruesomely violated. The State is prepared to sacrifice innocent souls to score a political point. What a country!
Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by Tranquill: 7:21am On Nov 01, 2020
ladychioma:
Wike is killing Rivers State indigenes.

Chei sorry o...lady Rivers State indigene.

Hope you are not crying more than the bereaved.
Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by GavelSlam: 8:12am On Nov 01, 2020
Jamescyray:

Shut your mouth if you don't have anything to say. So corpers and other people that are not indigenes of the community are part of those that kill soldiers.

The situation here in obigbo is bad. Everyone is been brutalized unjustly, even women going on their daily business.
It's up to 5days now, I'm barely surviving as there is no where to buy food.

I just hope it will not be the turn of your community one day.

Shut up.

In my community, we are law abiding citizens.
Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by Jamescyray(m): 8:18am On Nov 01, 2020
GavelSlam:

Shut up.

In my community, we are law abiding citizens.
Mr Law Abiding citizen.
I just hope it's not your turn one day.
Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by GavelSlam: 8:19am On Nov 01, 2020
Jamescyray:

Mr Law Abiding citizen.
I just hope it's not your turn one day.

It would never happen and we have no pity for lawless people.
Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by alizma: 8:20am On Nov 01, 2020
You were made to lie in dirty water and warned that if you raised you head or hands you will be shot, after sometime you were able to put your phone in silent and sent text message of more than 10 words, are you kidding me? You were made to kneel on broken bottles that tore your clothes and your body but at the end of the day, you sustained injury in your hands and head, did you kneel with your hands or your head? They arrested 500 people, pls how many people has Lagos law enforcement arrested, let's assume your claim is right, 500 people arrested in one day in a local government where 24 curfew is declared is an indication that there is a deliberate act to sabotage the government effort to maintain law and order in oyigbo by violating the governor's order.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by nigeriansamurai(m): 8:22am On Nov 01, 2020
desmondidiot:
One day, it will be your turn.
You will seek justice you will not find.
Your always supporting anything bad.

helinus is always typing ape shit
Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by nigeriansamurai(m): 8:30am On Nov 01, 2020
alizma:
You were made to lie in dirty water and warned that if you raised you head or hands you will be shot, after sometime you were able to put your phone in silent and sent text message of more than 10 words, are you kidding me? You were made to kneel on broken bottles that tore your clothes and your body but at the end of the day, you sustained injury in your hands and head, did you kneel with your hands or your head? They arrested 500 people, pls how many people has Lagos law enforcement arrested, let's assume your claim is right, 500 people arrested in one day in a local government where 24 curfew is declared is an indication that there is a deliberate act to sabotage the government effort to maintain law and order in oyigbo by violating the governor's order.
Are you saying the Nigerian army correct or do you doubt the story??
For your information they stopped commercial buses and arrested the passangers although most of the arrested people were released yesterday they where subjects to army brutality...
Please the army should take their power to the war front see how the us army has made a mockery of them
Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by MosheDayan: 8:35am On Nov 01, 2020
[s]
Unik3030:
Nnamdi Kanu ordered his followers to burn down places n they did as he ordered n he claimed he was responsible for it.

The governor realised ipob was making d state ungovernable for him n he proscribed them terrorist n declared their leader wanted by placing a 50 million naira bounty on him

Nnamdi Kanu d joker who took responsibility for ordering d damage placed a 100 million naira bounty on a sitting governor,who does that?

Wike is trying to show him that madness pass madness, Nnamdi Kanu even adviced his followers to sleep in d bush to evade arrest while he himself is sleeping in a safe haven in UK.

It's only a pity that innocent people would also b caught in this web,so I believe at this stage Igbos are gradually seeing d handwriting on d wall.

This man said he's ready to sacrifice 5 million people for his ambition n he's gradually doing it by staying safe

have u ever heard of any member of Nnamdi Kanu family killed for d struggle?

is he affected now?
if they kill 5 million like he said,he won't still b affected

I am a lover of freedom but Nnamdi Kanu style can never bring freedom for igbos
[/s]
Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by Jamescyray(m): 8:35am On Nov 01, 2020
GavelSlam:

It would never happen and we have no pity for lawless people.
Just laughing at your ignorance Mr Law abiding citizen.
For your info, I'm a corp member serving in this state. I am from the West, so tell me how I deserve this treatment.
You are just happy that innocent citizens are been treated badly.
Don't worry, there is a reward for everything that a man do.
Keep been happy when innocent people are treated unjustly.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by MosheDayan: 8:35am On Nov 01, 2020
[s]
alizma:
[/s]
Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by GavelSlam: 8:37am On Nov 01, 2020
Jamescyray:

Just laughing at your ignorance Mr Law abiding citizen.
For your info, I'm a corp member serving in this state. I am from the West, so tell me how I deserve this treatment.
You are just happy that innocent citizens are been treated badly.
Don't worry, there is a reward for everything that a man do.
Keep been happy when innocent people are treated unjustly.

Ordinary Corp member.

Add sir to your statement when responding to me next time.
Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by Jamescyray(m): 8:45am On Nov 01, 2020
GavelSlam:

Ordinary Corp member.

Add sir to your statement when responding to me next time.
I've seen where your problem lie. Human has low value to you, especially when they are not up to you. A typical example of Nigeria leader. I respect everyone whether older or younger, but above that, fundamental human rights must always be respected.

Enjoy been happy seeing innocent people been treated unjustly.
Case closed.
Re: Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers by alizma: 9:25am On Nov 01, 2020
nigeriansamurai:

Are you saying the Nigerian army correct or do you doubt the story??
For your information they stopped commercial buses and arrested the passangers although most of the arrested people were released yesterday they where subjects to army brutality...
Please the army should take their power to the war front see how the us army has made a mockery of them
Did US army actually made mockery of them or you have inferiority complex? The US army admitted that those who kidnapped their citizen has no affiliation with Boko Haram but bandits in need of money. Has Nigerian army not being in the rescue of kidnapped people by bandits and even the Boko Haram? Of you think it is that easy, join the Army.
I am not saying that people are not being arrested for breaching the curfew but when something happened, try as much as possible to give account of the situation as they were rather than exaggerating things

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EndSARS Judicial Panel Report Features On CNN (Video) / Bauchi APC Youth Leader In Accident While Rushing To Meet Aisha Buhari / Amina Mohammed Departs The Nigeria For Her UN Job. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.