Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria (91078 Views)

Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza / U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) / 13 Thailand Boys Trapped In The Cave Are Finally Rescued After 18Days(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
supercase1:

Mr pastor stop supporting politics pastors shouldn't take sides in politics

Something tells me you are a scammer pastor
is he not a human being?
is it not written in the Constitution you have the right to vote and be voted for?
he has neither offended God or man with his decision.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by ofiko123(m): 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Yeye man. Okonjo Iweala will shame you at WTO just like Akinwunmi Adesina did

Don't mind him...he just tanda gidigba for okonjo iweala matter...
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by ejimatic: 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
fergie001:
The US President, Donald Trump has reacted to the NAVY SEAL's rescue of an American taken hostage by armed men in Northern Nigeria.

Donald J. Trump
. If there are many kidnapping. gangs in a place American security operatives have a gun that they will use to make all them sleep at a time.Is there any thing like that in Nigeria? The gap between America and Nigeria is so wide that it will take. 1million years to close it

3 Likes

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Chicastle: 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
Johnnyessence:
great job from US forces. it really shows that buhari government is politicising book haram menace in the north east.

Thank God I don't live or stay in the north they shouid be politicising their terrorism dia

3 Likes

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by mozona(m): 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2020
which time dey enter nigeria
which time dey comot

chaii this country

2 Likes

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by chaloskyx: 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
WAS IT NIGERIA OR NIGER HE WAS KIDNAPPED?
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Zane2point4(m): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
OK2NVME:
They planned and organised this mission from over 6,000km away in the Pentagon.

Deployed drones from their base in Niger to give them constant surviellance and communication hook up to their satellites way up in the Sky.

Had their aircraft carrier on the gulf of Guinea with Jets ready to be scrambled to give air cover in case the target area gets swamped by tangos.

They then flew their star boys all the way from the US military base in Germany onboard the USAF Globemaster from where they parachuted from 25,000ft down to a location less than 3miles to the location where they hooked up with local assets who had provided transportation closer to the main location.

Meanwhile back at the US Drone base in Niger, Delta Force team were on standby with 4 Blackhawks and two gunships waiting for the go. Their job was to pick up the team and the rescued hostage at a designated pickup point 5 clicks from the target location and if the mission goes wrong act as back up forces to the seal team with the reaper drone coming in hot on any advancing enemy tangos .

Seal Team makes it to location.

Goes in clean.

Secures hostage and calls in Big Eagle

Team makes it down to pick up point and in less than 1 minute Ranger pickups arrive and we have birds in the sky.

Mission accomplished. .

Our olodo idiots will first shoot everything that moves including goats from 10km of the location.

I swear this your analysis is top notch and i doubt bruntai can plan and execute something like this.
Backward military,just answer any nothern name and be promoted.Then tomorrow why wont the country be backward?
Talents just waisting.

5 Likes

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Kennitrust(m): 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
#endislamnow

That is a living PRESIDENT

Not the cartoon we have here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
GamalNasser:
Is

We don leave Buhari for God ..the man can't change grin grin
lol grincheesygrincheesy
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Amanda4life: 8:29pm On Oct 31, 2020
NA SOLDIERS WE ANYBODY CAN BE PROUD OF 100%

1 Like

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by STARGREEN(m): 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
Please God Bless US NAVY SEAL's!
Please God Bless President Trump!!
Please God Bless America Forever!!!
Please God Bless Those that Love America!!
!

4 Likes

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by defcon4: 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
nairavsdollars:

Strange response.

1 Like

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by farem: 8:30pm On Oct 31, 2020
nairavsdollars:
[s]Yeye man. Okonjo Iweala will shame you at WTO just like Akinwunmi Adesina did[/s]

Your Naija crude politicking has blinded your understanding.
I am so sure you don't know, neither are you bothered to know what the Biden's position is on okonjo iweala.
On Adesina, you are also self deluded that African Bank politics is different from world stage - WTO.
If madam NOI sees this nonsense you wrote, she will be ready to pay some ruthless soldier to deposit you live in IDH mortuary because you're reasoning like an enemy of her chances
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by IAMPEDRO: 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2020
fergie001:
The US President, Donald Trump has reacted to the NAVY SEAL's rescue of an American taken hostage by armed men in Northern Nigeria.

Donald J. Trump
Celebrate them sir, unlike our president wh celebrate our terrorist and even take them abroad to study, leaving their victims on the streets.

4 Likes

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Maski87: 8:32pm On Oct 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD Bless President Trump!!
I am Earnestly Praying for Your Successful Re-Election !
By GOD'S Grace you will be Re-Elected in JESUS Name...
Amen
That can never happen, God does not support evil

1 Like

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by MorningStar233: 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
Marine54:
Mean while, Nigeria military are trained to torture and harrasse her citizens ! Imagine Buhari sending operation crocodile smile against un armed protesters, leaving armed Boko Haram , Fulani's herdsmen and bandits.....
Oga sir, crocodile smile was not meant for protesters...but believe whatever you think..it's left for u
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by hospitality9ja: 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
Good evening All,

If you have a hotel in Abuja or Uyo, and need a professional hotel manager to make your investment profitable, kindly contact me.
I have over 10 years experience in hotel operations and management and I have the skills needed to give your facility a facelift.
I can be reached on 0 eight zero 9 four 0 one 1 eight two 6. Regards!
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by IjebuWarrior: 8:33pm On Oct 31, 2020
Can they just exterminate the whole Northern Nigeria? angry Those animals and Barbarians are the problems we encounter daily.
They're useless as useless can be. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by joshuaidibia(m): 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD Bless President Trump!!
I am Earnestly Praying for Your Successful Re-Election !
By GOD'S Grace you will be Re-Elected in JESUS Name...
Amen

Why
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Oyiboman69: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
NNEWIsuper:
I thought the news had it they were kidnapped in Niger Republic but brought down to Nigeria.. Must they always paint Nigeria black
They brought it to Nigeria their head quarter...whichever way you want to paint it,the rescue took place in Nigeria,so save you defense for your likes....

3 Likes

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by hakimi1974(m): 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
nairavsdollars:
uncle sam will never support her. who no know no go know.
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by HallaDaTruth: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
SHAME ON BUHARI AND HIS PROTESTERS KILLING MACHINES
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Maski87: 8:34pm On Oct 31, 2020
JidennaJason:
Yes, no disputing that... I do hope the 320,000 Nigerians eligible to vote in the United States sends a strong message to General Buhari by voting massively for Trump
There is no Nigerian in America that will vote for a racist, or vote against their interests, remember he called us a shit hole country

1 Like

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Manofwisdom85(m): 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
nairavsdollars:

��� this comment is so funny. The topic alone brought shame to me. How would you come to a country that has an army, currently fighting insurgency. They came we, I’m very sure our army didn’t partake I the night operation, no credit to our army cause we ourselves have lost it. And you are typing this? Mteew we don’t know our problem yet. This is shameful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by JIMMY1393: 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
OK2NVME:
They planned and organised this mission from over 6,000km away in the Pentagon.

Deployed drones from their base in Niger to give them constant surviellance and communication hook up to their satellites way up in the Sky.

Had their aircraft carrier on the gulf of Guinea with Jets ready to be scrambled to give air cover in case the target area gets swamped by tangos.

They then flew their star boys all the way from the US military base in Germany onboard the USAF Globemaster from where they parachuted from 25,000ft down to a location less than 3miles to the location where they hooked up with local assets who had provided transportation closer to the main location.

Meanwhile back at the US Drone base in Niger, Delta Force team were on standby with 4 Blackhawks and two gunships waiting for the go. Their job was to pick up the team and the rescued hostage at a designated pickup point 5 clicks from the target location and if the mission goes wrong act as back up forces to the seal team with the reaper drone coming in hot on any advancing enemy tangos .

Seal Team makes it to location.

Goes in clean.

Secures hostage and calls in Big Eagle

Team makes it down to pick up point and in less than 1 minute Ranger pickups arrive and we have birds in the sky.

Mission accomplished. .

Our olodo idiots will first shoot everything that moves including goats from 10km of the location.

Reading this made me feel like I was watching a premium action movie and then you ended it with premium comedy gringrin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by IjebuWarrior: 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2020
JidennaJason:
Yes, no disputing that... I do hope the 320,000 Nigerians eligible to vote in the United States sends a strong message to General Buhari by voting massively for Trump

Easier said from a supporter of corruption than done in reality. Go and vote him in na. Olofo! angry

1 Like

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by JoeEeL(m): 8:36pm On Oct 31, 2020
Marine54:
Mean while, Nigeria military are trained to torture and harrasse her citizens ! Imagine Buhari deploying operation crocodile smile against un armed protesters, leaving armed Boko Haram , Fulani's herdsmen and bandits.....

A war is coming guy. The military is a weapon to subdue for what is to come. Watch.
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by TheCork(m): 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
fergie001:

Donald J. Trump

forget #endsars....Nigeria is now oficialy foooked up!!!! (tanks to Mr Trump) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by lexy2014: 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
OK2NVME:

It seems u don't no our people very well. They will start by blowing siren or that their obnoxious horn. Then they will be shooting into d sky while hanging from d back of their OP Mesa pick up van

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by seunayantokun(m): 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
gambia:
Buhari is a total failure.

The only thing Buhari and his Buratai know is brutality against Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
Maski87:

There is no Nigerian in America that will vote for a racist, or vote against their interests, remember he called us a shit hole country
I don't engage in an argument filled with Unverifiable facts.

Please, argue with your kind.

1 Like

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Kay25(m): 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
No intelligence for Nigeria I swear..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) / Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa / Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.