Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria (91077 Views)

Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza / U.S. Welcomes The Remains Of Soldiers Who Died 68 Years Ago In Korea War (Pics) / 13 Thailand Boys Trapped In The Cave Are Finally Rescued After 18Days(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by luminouz(m): 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
Dayoebe:
Oga o...

Heavens knows I was born here. I won't die here. No matter what it takes.

Nigeria is not my home

Too late mudafvcker!!!

This is your country now!!! cheesy
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Nchenches: 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
More reasons why Americans shall reelect Donald Trump as their president.

His major preoccupation is saving his America, and indeed the rest of the world, from criminals and religious extremists.

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by frugal(m): 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2020
GamalNasser:

Trust me the Nigerians were informed after the rescue was completed ..they are just giving the Nigerian govt yards to save face
Right. Informing Nigeria before hand would have compromised the mission.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by luscioustrish(f): 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
GeneralStan:
we Salute them too

Lmao grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by macjireh: 8:39pm On Oct 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD Bless President Trump!! I am Earnestly Praying for Your Successful Re-Election ! By GOD'S Grace you will be Re-Elected in JESUS Name... Amen
I'm expecting d Trumpet to sound as soon as Trump wins
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by foolbuster: 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
ouzo1:
I no go surprise if Buhari decide congratulate American for dey successful rescue.

Dey nigga dey that Clueless and Shameless

Lolz. You just made my day

1 Like

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by jrusky(m): 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
Marine54:
Mean while, Nigeria military are trained to torture and harrasse her citizens ! Imagine Buhari deploying operation crocodile smile against un armed protesters, leaving armed Boko Haram , Fulani's herdsmen and bandits.....

You didn't add "the Nigeria army knows how to off light at toll gate to show their killing know-how"

2 Likes

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by MorningStar233: 8:40pm On Oct 31, 2020
OK2NVME:
They planned and organised this mission from over 6,000km away in the Pentagon.

Deployed drones from their base in Niger to give them constant surviellance and communication hook up to their satellites way up in the Sky.

Had their aircraft carrier on the gulf of Guinea with Jets ready to be scrambled to give air cover in case the target area gets swamped by tangos.

They then flew their star boys all the way from the US military base in Germany onboard the USAF Globemaster from where they parachuted from 25,000ft down to a location less than 3miles to the location where they hooked up with local assets who had provided transportation closer to the main location.

Meanwhile back at the US Drone base in Niger, Delta Force team were on standby with 4 Blackhawks and two gunships waiting for the go. Their job was to pick up the team and the rescued hostage at a designated pickup point 5 clicks from the target location and if the mission goes wrong act as back up forces to the seal team with the reaper drone coming in hot on any advancing enemy tangos .

Seal Team makes it to location.

Goes in clean.

Secures hostage and calls in Big Eagle

Team makes it down to pick up point and in less than 1 minute Ranger pickups arrive and we have birds in the sky.

Mission accomplished. .

Our olodo idiots will first shoot everything that moves including goats from 10km of the location.

Waoooo...but u are the biggest idiot, because with all this your wisdom u still never come out make u go northeast go fight... insult me ohh, because u don't have sense...if those idiots olodos leave northeast today, u are finished because terrorism will come knocking at your door....fool

1 Like

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by muller101(m): 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Yeye man. Okonjo Iweala will shame you at WTO just like Akinwunmi Adesina did
Don't derail this beautiful thread
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2020
ouzo1:
I no go surprise if Buhari decide congratulate American for dey successful rescue.

Dullhari go first express shock

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Horlarwaileh(m): 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
This is a challenge for you buhari and Nigeria army. You are trained to protect us not to harm us WHY KILLING US
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Mac2016(m): 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2020
ehinmowo:
I can bet anything that if US government decided not to say anything, NIgeria will not know that anything had happened.

If it was posted by a social media, Lai Mohammed would have come out to say, "the last battle that must be fought is against social media". NIgeria Army, would have screenshot the tweet and use red ink to write, "FAKE NEWS". Perhaps Desmond Idiot would have said, "children are insulting this country".

Waste of 900k+ kilometers square of space.

It's actually 923,768 km²
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
Kay25:
No intelligence for Nigeria I swear..
or rather intelligence are being wasted.
talent are being wasted in this country
in the end we'll find someone to blame.
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Happyguy201: 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
NIGERIA DON CAST I SWEAR MORE AND MORE BAD NEWS EVERYDAY THANK GOD I LEFT THAT SHIT HOLE EARLIER
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Nguru55: 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
Marine54:
Mean while, Nigeria military are trained to torture and harrasse her citizens ! Imagine Buhari deploying operation crocodile smile against un armed protesters, leaving armed Boko Haram , Fulani's herdsmen and bandits.....

Very dumb phrase by the NA. Does a crocodile smile? Mumu people.

1 Like

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
Our useless soldiers know how to kill and brutalise civilians.
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Nchenches: 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2020
Marine54:

Nigeria armed forces are trained to torture civilians because of fear in northern Nigerians that civilians may rise up against the skewed and lopsided political structure of Nigeria created by northern Nigeria through its military dictators.

The political structure literally consigned ownership of Nigeria to Fulani-led northern region of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2020
Nuel4:
did he block Ghanaians, Kenyans Ethiopians, Rwanda, Brazilians and other black dominated countries' citizens from entering the US? My cousins and most of my friends live in Italy go check for yourself how Nigerians are turning Italy upside down. Even their fellow Nigerians are shouting. Italian government rather give documents to Cameroonians than Nigerians same with Germany. My friend almost tried to lie that he was from Ghana just to get documents in Italy. Is Trump also the one in charge of those countries?

When your brothers in the north joined outcast terrorist Jurisdiction Iranians to scream death to America what did you say?

Like I said your simplicity has no boundary. He doesn’t want you. He prefers us northerners to you. Ask why he didn’t speak on Endsars but his opposition did. Ask why he blocked Ngozi from WTO Una sense just no dey. Are you Ghanaian? Or Rwandan? Why would you want to be less than what you are born to?

FYI most of the north are Sunni Muslims and do not like Shiites. Iran is a Shiite country. Actually more Shiites in Yorubaland than northern Nigeria. Una sense dey inside BB9ja house.

Go and read a book or 10. Use the internet go on reputable news sites read old stories from 1970s. Park your ignorance, open your mind. Nobody is coming to save you. Trump no dey dash visa on top nairaland smh

1 Like

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Topmaike007(m): 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD Bless President Trump!!
I am Earnestly Praying for Your Successful Re-Election !
By GOD'S Grace you will be Re-Elected in JESUS Name...
Amen
God forbid Biden we know
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by fof1: 8:45pm On Oct 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD Bless President Trump!!
Amen

I DOUBT HE CAN MAKE IT...
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
MorningStar233:

Waoooo...but u are the biggest idiot, because with all this your wisdom u still never come out make u go northeast go fight... insult me ohh, because u don't have sense...if those idiots olodos leave northeast today, u are finished because terrorism will come knocking at your door....fool
just say he shouldn't have added insults.
everything I mean everything in our country has gone bad.
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by luminouz(m): 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
Nguru55:

Very dumb phrase by the NA. Does a crocodile smile? Mumu people.

Lmaoooo...

It is just to show you that the army means business. Crocodiles only shed tears(when swallowing prey) not smile
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by luminouz(m): 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
Dayoebe:
Oga o...

Heavens knows I was born here. I won't die here. No matter what it takes.

Nigeria is not my home

Its my country. But it won't be my children's country

Max 10 years time. I don japa

I like your last statement. It may be your country but dont let it be your children's country. grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 31, 2020
orisa37:

I pray they do so IJN AMEN AMEN AMEN.

Minus 1
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
US citizen kidnapped in Niger Republic.. US sends NAVY SEAL to rescue him.

This event happened in Niger state

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-54762884?xtor=AL-72-%5Bpartner%5D-%5Bbbc.news.twitter%5D-%5Bheadline%5D-%5Bnews%5D-%5Bbizdev%5D-%5Bisapi%5D&at_custom2=twitter&at_custom4=5E602616-1B89-11EB-9466-C98A4744363C&at_medium=custom7&at_custom3=%40BBCWorld&at_custom1=%5Bpost+type%5D&at_campaign=64
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Dearlord(m): 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
grin
ouzo1:

You made me laugh in 3D grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Nchenches: 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2020
Fahdiga:
Millions of Nigerians will be wishing they are American citizens right now all thanks to the lifeless Buhari. imagine American soldiers coming for operation in Nigeria and succeeding, what it simply means is that Nigeria has no military

Nigeria’s military forces are trained and used as a force of occupation of southern Nigeria where they mount roadblocks to forestall any possible civil uprising against the skewed and lopsided political structure, governance system and constitution created by northern military dictators to favor northern region of Nigeria.
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by OK2NVME: 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
MorningStar233:

Brigadier Olodo has spoken

Shift

2 Likes

Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by Tunde835(m): 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
ehinmowo:
I can bet anything that if US government decided not to say anything, NIgeria will not know that anything had happened.

If it was posted by a social media, Lai Mohammed would have come out to say, "the last battle that must be fought is against social media". NIgeria Army, would have screenshot the tweet and use red ink to write, "FAKE NEWS". Perhaps Desmond Idiot would have said, "children are insulting this country".

Waste of 900k+ kilometers square of space.
923.7K km2
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by chipet67(m): 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2020
[s]
Flokywaya:
Anoda Buhari for USA
[/s]
Common kip kwayet
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by GEEBITE: 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
Meanwhile a serving Colonel of medical corps Col Onifade was kidnapped and later killed just this September and Nigeris army did not lift a finger to rescue him .It is so sad that he was killed even after a ransom of N10m was paid to these evil Fulani bandits.
fergie001:
The US President, Donald Trump has reacted to the NAVY SEAL's rescue of an American taken hostage by armed men in Northern Nigeria.

Donald J. Trump
Re: Trump Salutes Soldiers Who Rescued An American Kidnapped In Nigeria by nwosu1982: 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
What did Okonjo did to Trump dat made him to be fighting her? He will fail in d election.Africa must rule d worldquote author=Righteousness89 post=95542019]GOD Bless President Trump!!
Amen
[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Faces Of Mali Coup Leaders Unveiled (Photos) / Mozambican man, Emmanuel Sithole Stabbed To Death In South Africa / Joe Biden: Secret Service Displays Biggest Motorcade Procession In History(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.