Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. (4746 Views)

Atiku/Wike Face Off Divides PDP In Cross River State / Pictures Of Sanwo-Olu And Wike Commissioning Projects In Rivers / Caption This Photo Of Peter Obi And Wike (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by 9japride(m): 9:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
kingsavage:
they are peaceful and they are been treated ike trash in South Africa, ghana, China, India, Singapore, Malaysia, etc
[color=#006600][/color]

Its only in Africa they are treated like trash. Over foreign countries value Igbos presence. Except for a few bad eggs, just like in other nationals doing bad things elsewhere.
Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by kingsavage: 1:23am On Nov 02, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Its only in Africa they are treated like trash. Over foreign countries value Igbos presence. Except for a few bad eggs, just like in other nationals doing bad things elsewhere.
which countries value your presence? you mean Singapore, malaysia, japan, India, China, Italy, U.S, Thailand or which country again?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by 9japride(m): 12:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
kingsavage:
which countries value your presence? you mean Singapore, malaysia, japan, India, China, Italy, U.S, Thailand or which country again?
[color=#006600][/color]

People prefer to live with Igbos because they value human life and are very lovely people. Every tribe have bad eggs abroad who are into one bad stuff or the other. In Nigeria people rather live with Igbos who are open in their intention towards anyone than a wolf in a sheep clothing smiling sheepishly. Learn to do away with tribal bigotry and have a close contact with Igbos, I bet, you will be so fulfilled with happiness and accomplishment.
Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by azzima(m): 4:35pm On Nov 02, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Its in south west region. But all Nigerians will benefit from it. We all are one Nigeria
See your ugly mouth! THOUGH Abuja is metropolitan, it STILL belongs to the Gwaris..... What is wrong with you Ppl AFRICANS don't drag ANCESTRAL lands with ANYONE unless one is a BASTARD! Ain't you proud of your OWN land Being a Nigerian gives you FREE ACCESS to everywhere in Nigeria BUT EVERYWHERE belongs to a CULTURE and TRIBE.I can benefit from Enugu if I live there BUT I will RESPECT that it belongs to Igbos because I am PROUD of my IBADAN! What is Wrong with you PPL??
Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by azzima(m): 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

People prefer to live with Igbos because they value human life and are very lovely people. Every tribe have bad eggs abroad who are into one bad stuff or the other. In Nigeria people rather live with Igbos who are open in their intention towards anyone than a wolf in a sheep clothing smiling sheepishly. Learn to do away with tribal bigotry and have a close contact with Igbos, I bet, you will be so fulfilled with happiness and accomplishment.
Dream on!!! Have you heard WHAT the Thai Detective said ABOUT Igbos on YouTube? Truth be told , I stay away from Nigerians but I am ESPECIALLY cautious of Igbos in America where I reside......They MUST mix something with their legitimate business!
Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by Danzakidakura(m): 5:15pm On Nov 02, 2020
muykem:
Igbo is having problem with fulani, hausas, Yoruba, ijaw and now Wike. Why? I thought igbo are supporting Wike wholeheartedly against Amechi.
Because the northern Muslims are scared of Igbos so for you to be in their good book just help them attack ibos they will like you. Here in the north the youths have been celebrating Wike since his terror killings of ipob members.
Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by kingsavage: 9:38pm On Nov 02, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color][s]

People prefer to live with Igbos because they value human life and are very lovely people. Every tribe have bad eggs abroad who are into one bad stuff or the other. In Nigeria people rather live with Igbos who are open in their intention towards anyone than a wolf in a sheep clothing smiling sheepishly. Learn to do away with tribal bigotry and have a close contact with Igbos, I bet, you will be so fulfilled with happiness and accomplishment.[/s]
Oga I don't have time for so this nonsense abeg.. just tell me the people that prefer to live with igbos..
How many tribe live in SE compared to igbos in other regions
Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by 9japride(m): 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
kingsavage:
Oga I don't have time for so this nonsense abeg.. just tell me the people that prefer to live with igbos..
How many tribe live in SE compared to igbos in other regions
[color=#006600][/color]

Leave talk! In your inner most heart you know fully well that Igbos are peaceful and respectful of their host communities. Have you ever seen Igbos attacking their host? Its just normal envy most people have for Igbos.
Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by 9japride(m): 10:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
azzima:
Dream on!!! Have you heard WHAT the Thai Detective said ABOUT Igbos on YouTube? Truth be told , I stay away from Nigerians but I am ESPECIALLY cautious of Igbos in America where I reside......They MUST mix something with their legitimate business!
[color=#006600][/color]

Bros its not only Igbos that are into shady deals, other tribes are into it too. Learn to live with the Igbos so as to enjoy fulfilment and happiness.

1 Like

Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by 9japride(m): 10:11pm On Nov 02, 2020
azzima:
See your ugly mouth! THOUGH Abuja is metropolitan, it STILL belongs to the Gwaris..... What is wrong with you Ppl AFRICANS don't drag ANCESTRAL lands with ANYONE unless one is a BASTARD! Ain't you proud of your OWN land Being a Nigerian gives you FREE ACCESS to everywhere in Nigeria BUT EVERYWHERE belongs to a CULTURE and TRIBE.I can benefit from Enugu if I live there BUT I will RESPECT that it belongs to Igbos because I am PROUD of my IBADAN! What is Wrong with you PPL??
[color=#006600][/color]

Igbos have never claimed anyone's ancestral land. Gwaris are the indigenous people of Abuja, though the Federal government has resettled them in various locations. The area belonging to federal government is for all Nigerians, while the some of the communities belongs to the natives.That's just it.
Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by kingsavage: 10:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Leave talk! In your inner most heart you know fully well that Igbos are peaceful and respectful of their host communities. Have you ever seen Igbos attacking their host? Its just normal envy most people have for Igbos.
what is there to envy about igbos?
Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by chikachike86(m): 10:17pm On Nov 02, 2020
azzima:

What of a situation whereby an Igbo man who toiled, bought a Land from someone from his ancestoral home, are you going to say he has less right over the Land than someone of the tribe that's less fortunate to achieve such feat? No sane Igbo man will claim an ancestoral land unless it's willfully sold to him or her by the owners. This back and forth argument is no longer making sense. We Southerners are our own problem, and the earlier we realise it the better for posterity.
Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by chikachike86(m): 10:21pm On Nov 02, 2020
kingsavage:
Nothing bro. Live and let's live. All Southerners are very hard-working and it's unfortunate that the gains of the recent protests have been lost so soon and we're back to the murky Waters of blind ethnic prejudice.
Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by 9japride(m): 10:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
kingsavage:
[color=#006600][/color]

No need to argue, Igbos are very peaceful people. Check out your neighborhood and see the evidence of Igbos, they are doing their normal hustle minding their business while contributing to the economy of the area. It is not pure envy and wickedness that fuel the attack on Igbos daily on nairaland? A lot of people are secretly wishing the Igbos in Rivers state crises are wiped out totally if possible with atomic bomb.

1 Like

Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by chikachike86(m): 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2020
suremanpatriot:
igbo youths are their own enemies,because they hav been brainwashed to believe they can survive in isolation.
See common onions and tomatoes done cost there now them they shout. grin

Survive in isolation? That's strange! Me and you know the most travelled tribe in Nigeria. It's been said that if you visit any place in Nigeria without the presence of an Igbo, you better run for your life.

1 Like

Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by chikachike86(m): 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
muykem:
Igbo is having problem with fulani, hausas, Yoruba, ijaw and now Wike. Why? I thought igbo are supporting Wike wholeheartedly against Amechi.

This is trash talk aimed at disintegrating the south. The Country will surely be restructured and the forward thinking Nigerians will do business together and prosper, living tribal warlords in there confusion.

1 Like

Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by chikachike86(m): 10:53pm On Nov 02, 2020
Afamed:
They always want to dominate their host

Lies from the pit of hell! Dominate how? Most successful Igbo business men became rich with the collaboration of the indigenous people. How can you flourish if the Aborigines hate you? Is it possible. It's lies like this that cause invalids in the host community to attack Peaceful Igbo people.
Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by chikachike86(m): 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

No need to argue, Igbos are very peaceful people. Check out your neighborhood and see the evidence of Igbos, they are doing their normal hustle minding their business while contributing to the economy of the area. It is not pure envy and wickedness that fuel the attack on Igbos daily on nairaland? A lot of people are secretly wishing the Igbos in Rivers state crises are wiped out totally if possible with atomic bomb.

Energy that should be geared towards profitable venture like #RestructureNigeriaNow, is being wasted here with rubbish talk of Igbo this and Igbo that. It's unfortunate! Igbos are peaceful people and if anybody thinks otherwise, God please forgive them because it's ignorance at work.

1 Like

Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by 9japride(m): 11:12pm On Nov 02, 2020
chikachike86:

Energy that should be geared towards profitable venture like #RestructureNigeriaNow, is being wasted here with rubbish talk of Igbo this and Igbo that. It's unfortunate! Igbos are peaceful people and if anybody thinks otherwise, God please forgive them because it's ignorance at work.
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't mind the evil people, I have asked them to check out their communities to see if Igbos are constituting nuisance there. I am usually scared of most Nigerians, you can never know their heart. Most people are just wicked and envious for no reason. See the way they are all masturbating on the crises happening in Rivers state. Rather for them to think on how to make their tribe proud, they prefer to sleep on Igbo matter. God help them.
Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by chikachike86(m): 11:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Don't mind the evil people, I have asked them to check out their communities to see if Igbos are constituting nuisance there. I am usually scared of most Nigerians, you can never know their heart. Most people are just wicked and envious for no reason. See the way they are all masturbating on the crises happening in Rivers state. Rather for them to think on how to make their tribe proud, they prefer to sleep on Igbo matter. God help them.

God help us all. The matter is gradually getting out of hand. But who God has blessed, no man can curse!

2 Likes

Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by 9japride(m): 11:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
chikachike86:

God help us all. The matter is gradually getting out of hand. But who God has blessed, no man can curse!
[color=#006600][/color]

That's the truth. Just like Israel in d midst of wolves.
Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by jude79(m): 7:42am On Nov 03, 2020
kingsavage:

Then stop talking about them, after all, Obi Igbo is not Ibadan.
Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by kingsavage: 8:57am On Nov 03, 2020
jude79:

Then stop talking about them, after all, Obi Igbo is not Ibadan.
talkig about who? Are you mad.. does this forum look like biafrasay to you ?
Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by kingsavage: 8:59am On Nov 03, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

alaye rest for the matter
Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by jude79(m): 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2020
kingsavage:
talkig about who? Are you mad.. does this forum look like biafrasay to you ?

Am I mad, interesting, anyway like you said earlier, theirs nothing to envy about Igboes, yet you talk about them all day, nawaoh!!
Since your now the entity that determines who is sane or not, determine your sanity by telling me what the word "biafrasay" got to do with your quote above.
Re: IPOB And Wike Face Off; Why Is It Difficult For Igbo To Have Friends. by loveth360(f): 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
Juliusmalema:

What is the usefulness of been friends with you?

Naso friendship dey sweet you?

Give me one good reason of been friends?

All these one Nigerianist sef.
Are you not one of the one Nigerianist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rochas Personal Mansion In Owerri Discovered With Underground Heated Swimming Po / What Nnamdi Kanu Told Us In DSS Custody, #dunamis5 Activist Opens Up / NASS Warns Nigerian Airlines Against Flight Delays, Cancellations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.