Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? (63820 Views)

Emir Sanusi Is Supposed To Report To Local Government Chairman Not Me – Ganduje / Willie Obiano Appoints Anambra State Youngest Local Government Chairman. / See The Toilet A Local Government Chairman Built And Commissioned In Lagos (phot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? by tundelawal2014(m): 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
This is pathetic and a pitiable site to behold. Local govt need to do their bit
Re: Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? by nedekid: 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Funny enough na so all roads be for the country..from east to west, north to south
Edo state own worse
This picture below is somewhere in owerri

Its now competition on bad roads. Lol
Re: Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? by Clothingonline9(m): 9:02pm On Oct 31, 2020
Affordable men clothing click link below pant trousers new 2k Europe brands
Re: Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? by aspirebig: 9:05pm On Oct 31, 2020
What about Adiyan gasline , Opeilu, Mota, Oke aro, Power line, Agbado crossing, Agbado Oja, Transformer, Railway, going inward and outward Ijaye, etc.

Those places are in a sorry state. So sad.
I am talking as someone that knows the area. The likes of Gbenga Daniels, Ibikunle Amosun never did anything to better the lives of those living in Sango Otta and environs. All they do is to focus on Abeokuta.

Is well with Ogun state.

Many people saying I am in Lagos, am working in Lagos, I built a house in Lagos, actually mean Ogun state.

Imagine the abandoned bridge in Agbado by SIA after demolishing people's houses in 2014/15?

Is time to wake up, Ogun people.

5 Likes

Re: Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? by supereagle(m): 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
You said it all. Many will not reason this way.

ekestic1976:
General Olusegun Obasanjo, The Quintessential Administrator, the President who teaches his predecessors and successors The Art of Governance, the Only one who knows it all - he was a Nigerian PRESIDENT for EIGHT years, and twenty years or so earlier was a Military Head of State and Government of Nigeria! He's born and raised in Abeokuta, the Yoruba city which houses this EYESORE. For so longed he reigned and ruled, he had no landmark achievement in his hometown! Know why? He destroys all structures including the God-made Man; he never builds!

2 Likes

Re: Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? by BreconHills(m): 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
ignis:
It is myopic, pedestrian and ignorant reasoning to blame local government chairman for poor roads leaving the state government and federal government out of it. The local government architecture is not functioning in Nigeria leaving a lot of lacuna.
In Nigeria roads could either be federal road or state road. I have never heard of local government road.

This is mot correct. Lg's receive huge amounts of money every month. In September it was N114.09bn. November 2019 to date LG's have received over N1 trillion. Have you seen any sign of where it goes? There are three types of roads in Nigeria. Trunk A ( federal), Trunk B (state) or Trunk C (local government) roads.

Trunk C roads is what the op was talking about. LG's in Nigeria are a disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? by finaleeec: 9:06pm On Oct 31, 2020
Hoii:
The road from Agbara to lusada can cause miscarriage in a pregnant passenger
From Agbara to ATAN sir

1 Like

Re: Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? by Liposure: 9:08pm On Oct 31, 2020
Idiroko road garage axis along wema bank is in a deplorable state. During rainy season its a no go area for motorists going towards ijoko axis. Everybody takes one way. Its be like since only god knows
Re: Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? by Dunni007(f): 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2020
I experienced this today � all my body aches, still heading to Ajah and it's almost time for the curfew.
Re: Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? by donogaga(m): 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2020
Actually, I think this road is far better than the Agbara Lusada-Atan Road. Even though both roads are in Ogun State.

The Agbara-Lusada-Atan Road is a nightmare. Despite housing mega industries, both the Federal and State Government have left the populace to suffer the plight of these bad roads.

There's absolutely no Government presence around that area, even though the State generates the bulk of its IGR from that area via payment of tax by the massive several factories located in the local Government.

Its a shame.

1 Like

Re: Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? by RexTramadol1: 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
Sabadon:
i wonder why the hometown of most past leaders is nothing to write home about....

Jonathans otuoke ravaged by flood
OBJs sango na bad road,(better not walk tru sango wen it rains)
Buhari nko...insecurity

Obj’s route is Ota tho’

His farm and varsity sha
Re: Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? by ofiko123(m): 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
Wisedove:
Nigeria shall be better than America

Joke of the century..
Re: Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? by EmekaBlue(m): 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2020
Ewedu full inside d potopoto

Nigeria is in shambles

1 Like

Re: Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? by ofiko123(m): 9:13pm On Oct 31, 2020
Local governments are non-existent and non functional in Nigeria.. The Governor hijacks the money meant for the local government..

2 Likes

Re: Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? by Farki: 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
Many of these roads are federal roads but nobody cares about the communities in those areas so they don't get developed.
Re: Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? by Rugaria: 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
nedekid:

Its now competition on bad roads. Lol
He has to throw in Owerri to "balance" things out naa...

1 Like

Re: Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? by Onlyonebuhari: 9:16pm On Oct 31, 2020
Those of you that have taken OBASANJO has your hero can now see. Just point to one single road that PDP did in 16years.
Buhari is a blessing to Nigeria when it comes to infrastructures.
Re: Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? by Farki: 9:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
ignis:
It is myopic, pedestrian and ignorant reasoning to blame local government chairman for poor roads leaving the state government and federal government out of it. The local government architecture is not functioning in Nigeria leaving a lot of lacuna.
In Nigeria roads could either be federal road or state road. I have never heard of local government road.

These are federal roads.
Re: Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? by Xenowerk4000(m): 9:17pm On Oct 31, 2020
Osisioma version 2.0 ......lol
Re: Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? by finaleeec: 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
OTA is the Industrial Hub of the West ,There are Chinese Free Trade Zone at Igbesa ,OTA Industrial Estate .So many Manufacturing Industry in OTA ,Yet they have the worst Road ,ATAN to AGBARA is Hell Fire Road ,If U hate your Car just put it on that Road and watch it destroyed before your very eyes within short Period ,. Adiyan gasline , Opeilu, Mota, Oke aro, Power line, Agbado crossing, Agbado Oja, Transformer, Railway, going inward and outward Ijaye, etc.
I can't believe a Past President of this Nation ruled within those years and does not find it deem fit to fix Roads in OTA ,Not even the one that links up to His Farm ,Just drive from His Farm Junction through the Road by the side of His farm in OTA it's shit ,That Area road in Eleidi close to His farm is an eye sore ,From the State General Hospital ,Just a little drop of Rain.,You Experience Hell on Earth driven through ,What a shame

2 Likes

Re: Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? by mrbillz(m): 9:18pm On Oct 31, 2020
You’ve said it all. It was just like you took this out of my mouth
aspirebig:
What about Adiyan gasline , Opeilu, Mota, Oke aro, Power line, Agbado crossing, Agbado Oja, Transformer, Railway, going inward and outward Ijaye, etc.

Those places are in a sorry state. So sad.
I am talking as someone that knows the area. The likes of Gbenga Daniels, Ibikunle Amosun never did anything to better the lives of those living in Sango Otta and environs. All they do is to focus on Abeokuta.

Is well with Ogun state.

Many people saying I am in Lagos, am working in Lagos, I built a house in Lagos, actually mean Ogun state.

Imagine the abandoned bridge in Agbado by SIA after demolishing people's houses in 2014/15?

Is time to wake up, Ogun people.

1 Like

Re: Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? by Hoii(m): 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
finaleeec:
From Agbara to ATAN sir
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? by Hassanmaye(m): 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
achymmania:
cosmetics insignificant projects. You’re a wicked somebody.

angry grin
Re: Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? by donogaga(m): 9:19pm On Oct 31, 2020
Capernum:
Dapo is a very passive governor. He looks like a visionary leader on the casual outlook, but in reality, he is a puppet of Tinubu and some other political big wigs. Man has no vision for the state at all. He's a copy and paste governor.

And please don't expect anything from the LG chairmen other than drainages and a few community boreholes. They are grossly underfunded and the little they get, they steal.

Rumor has it that his Government has been hijacked.

That Agbara - Lusada - Atan Road is a death trap.

Surprisingly, Big companies such as Nestle, Unilever, Hayat, GZI, Flour Mills, African Industries, Sil Chemicals, Pafetti etc are all located within that area.

Its crazy.

2 Likes

Re: Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? by Liposure: 9:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
donogaga:
Actually, I think this road is far better than the Agbara Lusada-Atan Road. Even though both roads are in Ogun State.

The Agbara-Lusada-Atan Road is a nightmare. Despite housing mega industries, both the Federal and State Government have left the populace to suffer the plight of these bad roads.

There's absolutely no Government presence around that area, even though the State generates the bulk of its IGR from that area via payment of tax by the massive several factories located in the local Government.

Its a shame.
i'm a living witness. I regretted the day i plied that road. I felt like crying
Re: Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? by abimic(m): 9:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
ignis:
There is nothing that won't surprise you!! Female soldiers, asking if they can shoot and saying you never heard of local government roads .... U no go secondary school ni shocked.. What are trunk A, B, C roads called oginni angry.. The governor is a further error on governance, an appendage of buhari.
Re: Bad Road In Sango, Ogun State: Is Your Local Government Chairman Working? by EndBuhariNow(m): 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2020
But they will calling Aba pototo Village... Abeg where exactly in aba will you see this kind of eyesore... If you search this place very well , you will discover hundreds of human skulls mined by the indigenous people of Ogun state in that area... Afonja Amaka tongue

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k / Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.