Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made (9011 Views)

Wike: IPOB Killed Army Officers & Took Their Guns, Soldiers Retaliated / Edo Decides: PDP Say Police Officers Are Supporting APC To Snatch Ballot Boxes / Buratai Removed Top Army Officers From NSA Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

Hilarious. What's the name of the commodore you claim to know for starters?
oga email am ur name nd rank
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
dukeprince50:
Army go always carry gun and if u like urself, just insult them on Nairaland.
One on one, its difficult to beat them, they are well trained, I saw a video of a man fighting a guy on uniform during the protest, the fight didn't last ten seconds lol. The man on uniform didn't wanna do much to the other guy sha, he just blocked his punch and drop him on the floor immobile.
I am not talking about police that I can also beat, I'm talking about army
well i have seen alot of civillians beaten Dem in warri Wella of na uniform nd arms b d difference
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by letu(m): 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
Another Nigerian military training.

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by letu(m): 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
More pictures.

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by letu(m): 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nigerian military class room after training and after class room, more training grin cheesy cheesy grin.

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Isokoboy(m): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

I'm not using a private Network. It will be hard to track me, next to impossible at leat for Nigeria Armed forces.

That is gud.... at least am Glad u know the problem are your superior....we only hope for a beta Nigeria
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Besto(m): 2:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
frosbel2:

Thats all you know, threats, threats and threats against unarmed civilians, meanwhile when you hear real gun fire you will flee into the bushes. The Nigerian forces need a major reorientation, better training and education.

For your information I have family members in the Navy from Petty Office to Commodore. If you are brave enough as a military man, email me your rank and full name and I will forward it to the Commodore . You need to be disciplined for threatening a fellow citizen online.

That guy is just a sub lieutenant, na youthful exuberance dey worry am
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
letu:
Another Nigerian military training.

This is nothing compared to navy seal training
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
frosbel2:

Thats all you know, threats, threats and threats against unarmed civilians, meanwhile when you hear real gun fire you will flee into the bushes. The Nigerian forces need a major reorientation, better training and education.

For your information I have family members in the Navy from Petty Office to Commodore. If you are brave enough as a military man, email me your rank and full name and I will forward it to the Commodore . You need to be disciplined for threatening a fellow citizen online.

Shut up.
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Ikinternational: 2:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

Hilarious!!! There's no shekau, yiy just have a political puppet pit by the Government who are sponsors of terrorism

Whoa whoa my guy. Deactivate your account please.
I believe you just crossed a line.
Some would call this statement treason.

Ordinary civilians have been saying this. But it hits different when a member of the military says it
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Ikinternational: 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

You head dey game. BH is nothing to an army that fought in the 2nd world war. The thing is BH has turned into a blood- money business for our Leaders.

You're still going. Okay o
I hope you know this website is being monitored

You yourself might become a bloody civilian overnight
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by letu(m): 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Still the U. S. A Navy seal don't behave like a mindless wild animals towards an ordinary U. S. A civilian but our Nigerian military ends up being a mindless wild animals in terms of behavior and attitude towards ordinary Nigerian Civilian despite our Nigerian Military and U. S. A Military practicing what can be referred to as difficult/hard military training, now that's what I call difference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
[s]
DasaintHope:

Mr man better wake up!!! Those are Regular cadets of the NDA. Use your head. I swear if one of my clowns hold you, you will regret the day you were born. The YouTube is there, go and check the punishments and trainings officer cadets undergo. Bloody civilian
[/s] I want to believe you are not a soldier but if you are then you are a disgrace.
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by letu(m): 3:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

More U. S. A Military and Nigerian Military when it comes to Ordinary Civilians.

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
letu:
More U. S. A Military and Nigerian Military when it comes to Ordinary Civilians.

More of this

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Deathstroke00(m): 3:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

Mr man better wake up!!! Those are Regular cadets of the NDA. Use your head. I swear if one of my clowns hold you, you will regret the day you were born. The YouTube is there, go and check the punishments and trainings officer cadets undergo. Bloody civilian

If there is any thing called respect and discipline then when you are in the military you have it all, I went through your profile, you are a total disapointment to the uniform, a disgrace that is if you are not impersonating, and if u are then believe me you better dash and leave this nonsense, word of advice boy, better dash

1 Like

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
Or this

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
Indian army

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
The military all over the world is not for weak boys and complainers

The military is stoic
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Afriifa(m): 3:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

I expected some level of civility from you.
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Shut up.

Is that all you have to say ? Primitive soldier.
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Afriifa(m): 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

Yeah and you're a brave man behind your keyboard. The military had no business with lekki or civilians under normal circumstances, cos we are trained to kill or get killed. Unfortunately we acted on an order from the top shots. As for boko haram, bro stop following Sahara reporters, you have never been to the North east so I don't blame you.
PS: I am not Army, I am a navy personnel
Your number one code is to protect the lives and properties of your countrymen. (Defence).
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Afriifa(m): 4:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
content208:

So, you were obeying the last order also when you were threatening that guy that one of your cadets would handle him, right?

So, you were obeying the last order also when you were abusing him and calling him bloody Civilian?

No, it isn't about obeying last order; it is about this feeling of superiority, feeling of power that makes you think you are bigger than others.

Evil, mental weakness and moral decadence are in you and you don't need anyone to command you before you display the bully and oppressor in you.

You are an immoral bully with no dignity.

I spit on you.
you've summed it all 'no dignity'.
I had always loved the military as a kid because growing up, I had this belief that their primary duty was to protect the lives and properties of law abiding countrymen - the nigerian citizens. But ever since I've come of age, I have realized the contrary. The Average Nigerian Soldier, finds his profession as a soldier pleasing because its an avenue for him/her to bully and kill the same citizens they swore to protect..
I wish to join the military after my M.Sc, with the ultimate aim of restructuring this disdainful orientation.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by mekysmart123: 4:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
OK2NVME:

Commit for here.

Apprenticed soldeirs in Boko Haram that are drafted from the Mai Ruwa and Mai Shai class una never defeat nah my body you won form Rambo

In case you have forgotten road, Sambisa forest is towards Maiduguri.

Clowns .

We will return you back to grass skirt uniforns .
grin grin grin see finishing

1 Like

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by NewDelhi(m): 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
letu:
More pictures.
I watched this video and I almost shed tears for the girl. The military is really backward with training. Boko Haram no get time for all this nonsense yet dem dey match them fire for fire. Na Boko Haram be that o, I never mention militants for Niger delta.
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by X3MLY(m): 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

I bet you'll almost pee on tour pant when confronted by a common army private. Oshey keyboard Warrior. I am bigger than this.

Yes . . . YOU ARE A BIG CRAB!!!
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
francisgodstime:
Oga na wetin u dey feel like self... abi no Nigeria soldiers wey die like chicken for operation crocodile for warri

No be the same militants wey dey die like small pikin
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

The military is complicated, the average civilian think it's about the uniform. It goes beyond that its a mindset, its a lifestyle. We don't know what's human Rights we're not police.

That's why military people stay in barracks....imagine spending 4 years and your final fifth year on getting yourself to kill
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 01, 2020
DasaintHope:

If they plant their pot 3 hours straight for 1 week. Then I go consider following them banter words.

grin grin cheesy

Their morale dey low
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
KosiGee:

This is for you and Xavfra....It’s this sort of arrogance and mentality that is ruining the Nigeria army.

The end product of bad training, ill treatment and unprofessional methods is that the military churn out bad and very poorly trained soldiers.

Your clowns chawuz vulnerable people in the streets and you lots should not be glorifying that. That’s cowardice. In Nigeria, you’ll see Army fighting the Navy in the street, or free for all between NAF and the Army or police and you call yourself a soldier??

Stop dignifying nonsense.

Na only small pikin wey dey fight for street....

Two as for police, their wahala be say them dey use ak47 rifle....na wetin dey pump their morale....

Three I'm not dignifying...shit....

When clowns go for chawuz, it's only for cruise and anybody wey misbehave go take am ...

I kinda agree that not everyone has that training ....

Most bad soldiers are Oscars.....

Majority of the officers are very extremely professional even if you no get sense, by the time you dey academy one month your head go correct.......

Clowns that go for pluming do it as cruise simple......
Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
hakeem4:

wow! i never knew you were a military personnel

I dey loyal....

1 Like

Re: This Is How Nigerian Army Officers Are Made by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
Xavfra:

No be the same militants wey dey die like small pikin
I doubt if u re an officer cos I believe only recruit( korofo) soldiers dey carry soldier work for head... Pray make Dem no post u go creek or northeast cos all these ur ginger go melt.. ask Lt col Ali and d rest if u see them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari To Get Handover Note, Tour Presidential Villa May 28 / Addressing Some Fact Nnamdi Kalu Raised On His Radio Bruhaha - Ayo / I Will Celebrate Achievements, Not 100 Days, Says Gov Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.