Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences - Investment (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences (58260 Views)

MBA,BARA Must Publish Income Statememt / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by murphyrichy(m): 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2020
if you go for one year plan, can you get your capital back at month end or at the end of 1 year plan?
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2020
murphyrichy:
if you go for one year plan, can you get your capital back at month end or at the end of 1 year plan?

At the end of 1 year but you can ask for capital at the end of 6 months. Cheers . 1 year plan is 17% for less than 4.9m.
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by murphyrichy(m): 8:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
Chumachu:

At the end of 1 year but you can ask for capital at the end of 6 months. Cheers . 1 year plan is 17% for less than 4.9m.
it's Alright
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 05, 2020
1st account credited. Detty December.�.

4 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by murphyrichy(m): 11:01am On Dec 05, 2020
Chumachu:
is that your ROI?
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Nobody: 11:06am On Dec 05, 2020
murphyrichy:
is that your ROI?

Yeah
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by frisky01(m): 1:34pm On Dec 05, 2020
Check my signature for a legit investment platform you can earn %10 daily
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by ZEAK: 2:04pm On Dec 05, 2020
Once again...The count down had just begun...27th December is the code.

Very soon it would be 2/24

I will keep you guys posted

2 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 05, 2020
frisky01:
Check my signature for a legit investment platform you can earn %10 daily

This one is surely Ponzi.�. 10% daily mail 300% a month o. Chai. Run.

3 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Omamaramma(f): 3:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
Chumachu:
Wow, welldone
God no go shame us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by fireback: 4:03pm On Dec 05, 2020
jennann:
[quote author=Casemiro50 post=95734789
I invested last mth. Didn't go to their office though as they have none in my state. Called their customer care line and I was assigned an acct officer.
share the number you called.

1 Like

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
Omamaramma:

Wow, welldone
God no go shame us

Amen. �

1 Like

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by murphyrichy(m): 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2020
Chumachu:

Yeah
you must have invested close to 5m for you to get that amount of ROI.

1 Like

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 05, 2020
murphyrichy:
you must have invested close to 5m for you to get that amount of ROI.

Perhaps. smiley.

2 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by murphyrichy(m): 4:37pm On Dec 05, 2020
Chumachu:

Perhaps. smiley.
it's okay shaa.

1 Like

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by maxjax(m): 4:54pm On Dec 05, 2020
Chumachu:

wow....enjoy man...what a great detty december indeed

2 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Ilaje1: 6:16am On Dec 06, 2020
Eagle has landed. 1/24. Didnt expect it to come early in the morning. I just heard gbaganun , na alert be that.

3 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Remeking: 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2020
Ilaje1:
Eagle has landed. 1/24. Didnt expect it to come early in the morning. I just heard gbaganun , na alert be that.
Enjoy ur ROI. Many more ROI is yet to come
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by princedan295(m): 2:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
Chumachu:
It looks fake
This is the name of the account that pays me and my guys monthly

1 Like

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by kcmichael: 2:31pm On Dec 06, 2020
princedan295:

It looks fake

It is not fake that's the account name used before they changed it to promote their agricultural venture. I was at theirnofgicebin ph and they said so

2 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 06, 2020
princedan295:

It looks fake

Lmao, guy cool down. I probably joined this platform before you and your guys( going to my 5th month now) . The whole agricultural cooperative thing started in a bid to take SEC off their backs. It depends on which branch but it will be uniform soon. My brothers receive alert from the agricultural Innovative.... cooperative. Perhaps my next alert will be from there. Cheers.

Enjoy your ROI. Remember to have a target and don't top up indefinitely. Flex your money as much as you can after saving in dollars or cryptocurrency. Diversify your portfolio.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by princedan295(m): 2:48pm On Dec 06, 2020
kcmichael:

It is not fake that's the account name used before they changed it to promote their agricultural venture. I was at theirnofgicebin ph and they said so
Cheers man!
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by princedan295(m): 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2020
Chumachu:

Lmao, guy cool down. I probably joined these platform before you and your guy( going to my 5th month now) . The whole agricultural cooperative thing started in a bid to take SEC off their backs. It depends on which branch but it will be uniform soon. My brothers receive alert from the agricultural Innovative.... cooperative. Perhaps my next alert will be from there. Cheers.

Enjoy your ROI. Remember to have a target and don't top up indefinitely. Flex your money as much as you can after saving in dollars or cryptocurrency. Diversify your portfolio.
That's cool bruh, respect.

I'd like to save in dollars, how do I go about it ?

1 Like

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
princedan295:

That's cool bruh, respect.

I'd like to save in dollars, how do I go about it ?

Three options I use.

1) Open a US dorm account and save your ROI in dollars.

2) Open a piggyvest account. Download the app from appstore or playstore. Convert your naira to dollars by tapping the flex dollar account and funding it. This is better because they give a 5% to 7% interest per year.

3) Open a binance account. This is a crypto - currency app. Transfer naira to it and buy the currency called USDT. 1 USDT = 1 USD. you can also decide to fix the USDT there and get about 5% interest per annum.

My naira account is always empty except for emergency funds which I try not to keep above 500k. That 1.25% interest rate per annum offered by savings accounts in banks is appalling.

Cheers.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by RayRay06677(m): 7:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
Chumachu:

Three options I use.

2) Open a piggyvest account. Download the app from appstore or playstore. Convert your naira to dollars by tapping the flex dollar account and funding it. This is better because they give a 5% to 7% interest per year.

3) Open a binance account. This is a crypto - currency app. Transfer naira to it and buy the currency called USDT. 1 USDT = 1 USD. you can also decide to fix the USDT there and get about 5% interest per annum.

My naira account is always empty except for emergency funds which I try not to keep above 500k. That 1.25% interest rate per annum offered by savings accounts in banks is appalling.

Cheers.

Who owns piggyvest. More details, thanks
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 06, 2020
RayRay06677:

Who owns piggyvest. More details, thanks

I did some research and I attached their pics. They actually have been around for a while and are SEC approved. They are also recognized by the world bank.

Just Google piggy vest to know more.

1 Like

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Singlefile(m): 11:08am On Dec 07, 2020
Let check at this logic. Initially I told myself that I will 1st take of my capital in 6months before thinking of top up but then I did small maths with my 500k. In 6months of 20%. It will give me 100k per month to make it 600k. But if I do top up. The 1st 100k goes back to them 1st month.2nd month they are to give me 120k of 600k with them.i will take d 20k and return 100k as top up, the 3rd month I am to receive 140k of 700k with them. I take the 40k and return back 100k to them.d 4th month, I am to receive 160k of 800k top up with them.i will return d 100k and keep the 60k to make it 900k with them,d 5th month I'm to receive 180k and I am to keep 80k return 100k for top up to make it 1m with them.d 6th month is 200k. Now 20+40+60+80+200=400k.while the other package ur struggling to top up after talking ur initial capital or maintain ur 100k per month.this package ur already receiving 200k while ur initial capital with them is 1m already. If all things being equal and nothing happen to d system till ur 2yrs package elapsed and ur be able to top up more, U benefit more. I just pray this plan work out 4me sha
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Buddy0: 11:45am On Dec 07, 2020
Singlefile:
Let check at this logic. Initially I told myself that I will 1st take of my capital in 6months before thinking of top up but then I did small maths with my 500k. In 6months of 20%. It will give me 100k per month to make it 600k. But if I do top up. The 1st 100k goes back to them 1st month.2nd month they are to give me 120k of 600k with them.i will take d 20k and return 100k as top up, the 3rd month I am to receive 140k of 700k with them. I take the 40k and return back 100k to them.d 4th month, I am to receive 160k of 800k top up with them.i will return d 100k and keep the 60k to make it 900k with them,d 5th month I'm to receive 180k and I am to keep 80k return 100k for top up to make it 1m with them.d 6th month is 200k. Now 20+40+60+80+200=400k.while the other package ur struggling to top up after talking ur initial capital or maintain ur 100k per month.this package ur already receiving 200k while ur initial capital with them is 1m already. If all things being equal and nothing happen to d system till ur 2yrs package elapsed and ur be able to top up more, U benefit more. I just pray this plan work out 4me sha

You recoup your entire capital in five months not six. Nonetheless this your plan is good though more riskier. Try and enter the system early before it's crowded. Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Singlefile(m): 12:26pm On Dec 07, 2020
Ur correct brother. Putin 500k it self is risk and I'm very much optimistic that they may reach a year that is if anything can happen.
Seems the general of bara was 2nd in command in MBA b4 he left to establish his own and MBA has stayed 4 over 3years now. I think he may know wat it will take him to sustain bara at least a year or more. Since he left MBA , they are having small migration issue which I just pray they settle it.

During covid19 MBA release some of his staffs and this man took them to bara,that is why most of his workers were MBA staffs

2 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by spiceeamiee(f): 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
Please I am sending you an email. I need a mentor and I have been following your posts.

Chumachu:

Three options I use.

Cheers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by emmaversity(m): 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2020
Chumachu:

Three options I use.

Cheers.

How do you achieve option 1. considering the fact that nigerian bank will only dollars for both deposit or withdrawal in the domiciliary account.

Secondly, which bank do you that allows Open a US dorm account and save your ROI in dollars.

What do you think about risevest and bamboo app.

Also, I would like to tap into your investment ideas and appetite.

If you dont mind I would also like to learn from you.

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Macelliot(m): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2020
Chumachu:
Man, you get mind oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider / Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit Accounts In Nigeria / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.