Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences (58200 Views)

MBA,BARA Must Publish Income Statememt / Why Are Nigerians Still Investing In MBA Forex, BARA And Others? / Gram Free World. Real Or Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by vexing(m): 9:43pm On Dec 07, 2020
My ROI for my second account just landed this night. My due date is tomorrow, December 8, 2020. Kudos to Barafinance

5 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by emmaversity(m): 5:08am On Dec 08, 2020
Chumachu:

3) Open a binance account. This is a crypto - currency app. Transfer naira to it and buy the currency called USDT. 1 USDT = 1 USD. you can also decide to fix the USDT there and get about 5% interest per annum.

Cheers.
How do transfer naira in to the Binance app to buy currency called USDT
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by tpip: 8:15am On Dec 08, 2020
Has anyone heard of Baraza?
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by amakadlite(f): 10:50am On Dec 08, 2020
kcmichael:

It is not fake that's the account name used before they changed it to promote their agricultural venture. I was at theirnofgicebin ph and they said so
please where exactly is their office in Portharcourt?
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2020
emmaversity:

How do transfer naira in to the Binance app to buy currency called USDT

You need to open a binance account first then link your account number to it.

It is longer than this but I can’t type long now. I will modify this later but download the app and register first.

1 Like

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Nobody: 1:58pm On Dec 08, 2020
Macelliot:

Man, you get mind oh!

Well, risk management. I preferred to max out and wait than repetitive top ups. 1 more month to break even.

1 Like

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
emmaversity:

How do you achieve option 1. considering the fact that nigerian bank will only dollars for both deposit or withdrawal in the domiciliary account.

Secondly, which bank do you that allows Open a US dorm account and save your ROI in dollars.

What do you think about risevest and bamboo app.

Also, I would like to tap into your investment ideas and appetite.

If you dont mind I would also like to learn from you.

You can open a US Dollar account with any Nigerian bank, just ask them at your bank. I opened with Gtbank. When I mean save ROI in dollars, I mean convert the naira to dollars and deposit it.

The only platform I know now that pays ROI in dollars is Addy investment but you need to invest in dollars to earn in dollars. There is also rise vest but I don't know much.

Risevest and bamboo are legit but I havent used them yet. I plan to explore later this year for real estate and US stocks.

My appetite is from everyday learning and I had some capital. Nothing great. smiley. But I will share what I know.

5 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
spiceeamiee:
Please I am sending you an email. I need a mentor and I have been following your posts.

Not sure if I am worthy to be a mentor but sadly I can't reply the email linked to this nairaland account due to lack of access.
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by essentialB(f): 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2020
amakadlite:
please where exactly is their office in Portharcourt?

The new office complex ( regional office ) at Market Junction Rumuomasi close to Liquid bulk filling station . It’s a brand new three storey building. Their first ph office is two storey block before customary court of appeal Rumuogba coming from Woji junction.
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by emmaversity(m): 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2020
Chumachu:

You can open a US Dollar account with any Nigerian bank, just ask them at your bank. I opened with Gtbank. When I mean save ROI in dollars, I mean convert the naira to dollars and deposit it.

The only platform I know now that pays ROI in dollars is Addy investment but you need to invest in dollars to earn in dollars. There is also rise vest but I don't know much.

Risevest and bamboo are legit but I havent used them yet. I plan to explore later this year for real estate and US stocks.

My appetite is from everyday learning and I had some capital. Nothing great. smiley. But I will share what I know.
Thanks alot.
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by chriatia6: 7:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
After investing with BARA will they send someone MOU?
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
chriatia6:
After investing with BARA will they send someone MOU?

For sure.
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by kcmichael: 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2020
They sent mine thro email. I'm even yet to print out sign and sent back.expecting my Roi of 200k tomorrow or 10th

1 Like

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by dayjeee(m): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2020
vexing:
My ROI for my second account just landed this night. My due date is tomorrow, December 8, 2020. Kudos to Barafinance
thought you can only open one account
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by chriatia6: 9:07pm On Dec 08, 2020
Chumachu:

For sure.

Have not gotten anything Sha except a message that was sent that they acknowledge my investment...my investment date is 25 of last month no MOU of any kind
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 08, 2020
chriatia6:

Have not gotten anything Sha except a message that was sent that they acknowledge my investment...my investment date is 25 of last month no MOU of any kind

It will come, mine took about a month in my second account.
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by dayjeee(m): 9:50pm On Dec 08, 2020
Chumachu:

It will come, mine took about a month in my second account.
how do you open 2 accounts? Was told by my account officer that i can only have one account
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2020
dayjeee:
how do you open 2 accounts? Was told by my account officer that i can only have one account

I have a company account
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by dayjeee(m): 10:03pm On Dec 08, 2020
Chumachu:

I have a company account
ok
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Chibuchris: 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2020
Chumachu:

Please this Addy, can you give me there info and I will like if you can share some other platform you have invested too. This my email lisabty22@gmail.com. Please lets take this ride together.
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2020
Chibuchris:

Please this Addy, can you give me there info and I will like if you can share some other platform you have invested too. This my email lisabty22@gmail.com. Please lets take this ride together.

Just search Addy FX on nairaland. To see the platforms I joined you can click I'm my profile and topics. Going through the thread might guide you to Makin g a decision.

https://www.nairaland.com/6222787/addy-fx-investors-forum
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 08, 2020
tpip:
Has anyone heard of Baraza?

I have, I know a couple of friends on it. You can open a thread about baraza and make enquiries. You would be surprised by responses.
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by vexing(m): 2:30am On Dec 09, 2020
dayjeee:
thought you can only open one account
I used my spouse details for the second account
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by amakadlite(f): 8:16am On Dec 09, 2020
essentialB:

The new office complex ( regional office ) at Market Junction Rumuomasi close to Liquid bulk filling station . It’s a brand new three storey building. Their first ph office is two storey block before customary court of appeal Rumuogba coming from Woji junction.
thanks you for this response.
please do you know if they are approved by SEC?
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Macelliot(m): 8:40am On Dec 09, 2020
Chumachu
Did you deactivated your account or was it deleted by the mods?
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Uyi213: 10:55am On Dec 09, 2020
If I invest 100k in bara how much is my ROI
Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by tuazor: 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
Uyi213:
If I invest 100k in bara how much is my ROI

If it's a 2 years plan, your Roi is 20% =20k
If it's a 1 year plan, your Roi is 17% =17k
If it's a 6 months plan, your Roi is 15% =15k

4 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Veesound95: 1:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
Try chymall ecommerce.... You will surely thank me later..... They pay every 10 days for life...... google it and see for yourself..... CHYMALL...... BEST E-COMMERCE CO. LANY IM AFRICA at the last concluded Afrikpreneurship award at cameroun...... Am always here to give you full details if interested....

1 Like

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by kcmichael: 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2020
Bara jst paid me. My due date was 10th but recieved today.Bara cares

5 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by maxjax(m): 7:36pm On Dec 09, 2020
kcmichael:
Bara jst paid me. My due date was 10th but recieved today.Bara cares

congrats man.....enjoy

3 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by LudaChriz(m): 7:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
Due date tomorrow 11th...alert just landed right now

5 Likes

Re: Bara Finance. Legit Or Scam? Share Experiences by Remeking: 11:27am On Dec 11, 2020
My alert just landed ooo.
My due date is tomorrow 12th but my alert came a day before

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

MMM May Not Survive This Week – Help Provider / Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit Accounts In Nigeria / Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.