Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria (74974 Views)

Video Of Police Rescue Operation Of Kidnapped Victims In Kogi State On 30th Dec. / Army Rescue Woman Who Has Been Held In Boko Haram Captivity Since 2014 / Momohjimoh Idris 'Always' Kidnap: Soldier Killed During Rescue Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by SAMBARRY: 1:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
Shame! You never take responsibility for anything.you are all evil.you have justification for every Kind of evil you perpetuate

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by mannasseh(m): 1:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
the repentant boko haram military is only good in killing innocent citizens like the one going on in oyigbo rivers state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by mrkings84(m): 1:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
I laff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by Korllami007: 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
saintokwuluora:
I read the kidnap took place in Niger and the victim taken to Nigeria where he was rescued.

Nigeria is safe haven for terrorists.
If you want to become a terrorist and not be caught, just move to the northern part of Nigeria and enjoy your terrorism in peace. Even if you are caught, you will be rehabilitated and send abroad to study.

Terrorism is a lucrative business in Nigeria that's why those kidnappers ran to Nigeria for protection.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by Dayoebe(m): 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
Lie Muhammad has finally passed the baton to this guy

1 Like

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by bularuz(m): 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
This is the most childish excuse I have ever seen from a government official

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
markkuss:
President Buhari's aide, Bashir Ahmad writes:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1322543637205536770

Lies told by Liars. The rescure operation happened in Nigeria. The kidnapping happened in Niger and then they crossed the border into Northern Nigeria.

“Last night, at my direction, the United States military conducted a successful operation to rescue an American hostage in Nigeria, kidnapped just 96 hours earlier. United States Special Forces executed a daring nighttime operation to rescue their fellow American with exceptional skill, precision and bravery … The former hostage is currently in good health and has been reunited with his family.

The US secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, said: “The United States is committed to the safe return of all US citizens taken captive. We delivered on that commitment late last night in Nigeria … We will never abandon any American taken hostage.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/31/us-military-rescue-niger-nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by Racoon(m): 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
"“Last night, at my direction, the United States military conducted a successful operation to rescue an American hostage in Nigeria, kidnapped just 96 hours earlier.

United States Special Forces executed a daring nighttime operation to rescue their fellow American with exception-al skill, precision and bravery.The former hostage is currently in good health and has been reunited with his family.
Glorified mumu! This is what it means to "lead from the front"-excellent leadership.Instead of telling your oga to do likewise, you're here glorifying the reduced status of a nation tolerating terrorists under the lifeless president. Shameless man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by UKBobo(m): 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
saaron:
Exactly! Some people will rather deceive themselves than face the fact that Nigeria is not a nation but a geographical location with many nations in it.

We're not one, just pretending to be one. I rather identify myself member of a tribe in 'Middle Belt' than waste my time seeing myself a Nigerian.
I feel more connected to my tribe, state and region than the satanic location called Nigeria.

Be careful o, the e-rats will label you IPOB, looter or freedom fighter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by zoedew: 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
Just shut up if you have nothing reassuring to say!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by RexTramadol1: 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
Well!
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by Ayobami7(m): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
hmmmm
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by faithfull18(f): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
They kidnapped someone in Niger and brought him to Nigeria through our porous borders. Anybody comes in as they like.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by michresakidjo(m): 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
A tale by an idiot full of sounds and fury

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by banmee(m): 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
wakaman:
Should he have spoken before the mission?

Make una dey get sense na.
No be everything be debate.

Seriously? And why would they do that? So basically let the kidnappers know they are coming abi? That's what a Nigerian would do. The U.S doesn't role that way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by fergie001: 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
Freestainworld:
I read it was Niger, but what I don't know is if it was Niger republic or Niger state, I salute the brave soldiers for their gallantry.
The kidnap took place in Niger Rep...they brought the hostage to Northern Nigeria, before the Americans rescued him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by HADI854: 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
markkuss:
President Buhari's aide, Bashir Ahmad writes:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1322543637205536770
Why him no go dey talk rubbish? he is among d bloody looters na.
D fact dat kidnappers brought the victim into Nigeria border due to our corrupt and porous boarder patrol officers should give Nigerians d reasons to rain more curses on these administration

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by IMAMofWAR: 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
it was in niger state so shut the Bleep opppp
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
Freestainworld:
I read it was Niger, but what I don't know is if it was Niger republic or Niger state, I salute the brave soldiers for their gallantry.

The American was kidnapped in Niger for a fact. Then, the terrorists took him over the boder to Northern Nigeria. The operation for rescure was in Nothern Nigeria not Niger. I am tired of asking you people to google the actual news and understand the details.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by waslag11(m): 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
tor
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by Kdon2: 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
OfficialAwol:
Nigeriens will not curse their country because they are a country of almost homogeneous people.

Little or no ethnic tension.

A certain tribe of Niger doesn't think they own the country and are born to rule.

The president of Niger does not make lopsided appointments and stratify his country into 97% and 5%.

Until you make every Nigerian feel like a Nigerian, you fools will continue to have angry Nigerians curse and piss on this shithole.

Somebody give this man one carton of Heineken!

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by Nadio2019: 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
But those who brought curse to Nigeria are from the north which used northern soldiers to recreate the three regions that formed Nigeria, as the soldiers created 20 new states in northern region but created 8.5 states on the average in the west and eastern regions that formed independence Nigeria with the northern region.

They tilted balance of power and economic advantages to the northern region.

Since then, the country got cursed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by seunlayi(m): 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
This man and the person that employed him need to be sacked before 2023, we can't survive with this rate of backwardness anymore
Meanwhile, let me put down my Bible and first deal with this man physical & digitally

2 Likes

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by Maranzano(m): 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
Mr Bashir, please find out why the level of patriotism among many Nigerians is so low now. You can do anything for Nigeria now because you're still feeding from the table where the national cake is shared. Americans are passionate about their country because their country value their lives. They risked everything to rescue an American in the northeast where thousands have died and their leader did nothing. Patriotism is earned.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by deavicky(m): 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
Even if they include Niger does that stop Nigeria Army from being useless. My heart burns for this country. U open ur dirty mouth to say rubbish. How many kidnapped citizens has been rescued by our Army?. Or u think people are happy complaining about ill deed of this nation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by Angelfrost(m): 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sigh... Buhari is surrounded by imbeciles!!!... What a shame!!! No wonder his government looks so lackluster!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by Kcgeology: 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
Am so glad buhari won d election., else we wud have believd wht a messiah and saviour he wud have made.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by udemzyudex(m): 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hahaha... Wahala.
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by Kubernetes: 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
He said the truth.
99% of the youths didn't know the details until now
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by JoeEeL(m): 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
Mumu. Terrorist enabler, sharrap! undecided

Una no dey shame. Serious countries are talking you sef wan chuk mouth?

Abeg go wet your sahel grass and stop making noise here. Failures upon failures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by Ebenezer202I: 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
saintokwuluora:
I read the kidnap took place in Niger and the victim taken to Nigeria where he was rescued.
IMAMofWAR:
it was in niger state so shut the Bleep opppp
Freestainworld:
at first when I heard the news I actually thought it was Niger state
Re: Bashir Ahmad Speaks On US Army Rescue Operation In Nigeria by shegzhkn: 1:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
Someone should tell the mod to modify the heading, US Navy SEALs (CIA SOG) carry out the operation.

If at all the army is involved, it will be 160th SOAR who flew in blackhawk and chinook.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Drug-Smuggling Cat Escapes From Prison In Sri Lanka / I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun / Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.