Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) (39617 Views)

Pastor Enenche Leads Prayer Walk For Nigeria In Abuja / CAN Prayer Walk: Pastor Adeboye Leads Protest Against Insecurity (Photos) / Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Neddstark: 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2020
joshjc:
he won't win

i will quote you on the 4th
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by dru23(m): 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
Lovexme:
I can NEVER be caught in a crowd like this. They are shameless!! lipsrsealed

I agree
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by tamdun: 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
Inferior complex gidi leleyi o
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by joshjc(m): 1:00pm On Nov 02, 2020
Neddstark:

i will quote you on the 4th
ok, let's wait and see
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Timijo(m): 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
kingxsamz:
Misplaced priorities.
Imagine thinking that Trump is somewhat holy or righteousnes simply because he said he's a Christian.
If you want to deceive gullible religious folks, just sell your religious ideas to them.
Trump wey marry p0rnstar after divorcing two women before.
Are you holy than him?

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Kaiser20: 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
I thought they say Onitsha is developing, the people developed the market and forgot to develop their sense of reasoning. Imagine the foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by VULCAN(m): 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2020
I'm still looking for where they told you that Trump is Holy.

The inability of most people to stay on track mentally on an issue is pathetic. Their minds are all over the place and their points erratic

kingxsamz:
Misplaced priorities.
Imagine thinking that Trump is somewhat holy or righteousnes simply because he said he's a Christian.
If you want to deceive gullible religious folks, just sell your religious ideas to them.
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by kingxsamz(m): 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
Timijo:
Are you holy than him?

Yes. I'm even holier than your god too.
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by VULCAN(m): 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2020
What was your response to those who campaigned for Atiku?

Some people just pen nonsense online.

Naijboy:
Black man's foolishness no get limit. Why didn't you do the same thing when this dullard at Aso rock was campaigning for reelection so that God will remove him for us.
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by kingxsamz(m): 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
VULCAN:
I'm still looking for where they told you that Trump is Holy.

The inability of most people to stay on track mentally on an issue is pathetic. Their minds are all over the place and their points erratic

Oh... Is Trump no longer the righteousnes one who is doing the work of the lord?
Abeg cry somewhere else.
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by mrkings84(m): 1:05pm On Nov 02, 2020
Trump may hate us and our race but we love him and will always do.
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Timijo(m): 1:06pm On Nov 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

Yes. I'm even holier than your god too.
Okay.
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Smartben123456: 1:07pm On Nov 02, 2020
Different souls with different wahala what can will say then..........if there have chosen the best track who are will to condemn them absolutely no although we all is going to meet at results check day which is final journey of all mortals.
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by fabsyl(m): 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
on behalf of President Trump, I guarantee u all American citizenship. 4+4
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by tsagir(m): 1:09pm On Nov 02, 2020
ANOTHER IPOB MADNESS

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by VULCAN(m): 1:10pm On Nov 02, 2020
Let me repeat again for the sake of those who are unable to remain mentally focused on a train of thought.

Did any Christian tell you that they support Trump because he is Holy?

The response to that shouldn't be anything beyond Yes or No!

kingxsamz:

Oh... Is Trump no longer the righteousnes one who is doing the work of the lord?
Abeg cry somewhere else.
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by kingxsamz(m): 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
VULCAN:
Let me repeat again for the sake of those who are unable to remain mentally focused on a train of thought.

Did any Christian tell you that they support Trump because he is Holy?

The response to that shouldn't be anything beyond Yes or No!

Did they tell me?
See question.
So a group of people have to tell you something directly before you can ascertain that something is true?
Abeg rest, or find someone else's mention to cry.
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Adakintroy: 1:18pm On Nov 02, 2020
SegFault:

Nigerians the same everywhere, even if someone wants to sell this one into slavery and the person mentions Jesus, he will think he is Isaiah, man some people are just so dumb.

My friend keep quiet Mumu.

The richest most powerful.man in the world says Jesus is above him and you want me to listen to you instead.

Even here in nairaland nobody know you.

Inam ikot.
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by splashbaby(m): 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2020
Igbos are very strange and uttermost insane set of people... What's the meaning of this nonsense? Well na dem know why sha
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
Thus is very sad,this people need a mental evaluation.
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by promzy555(m): 1:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
kingxsamz:
Misplaced priorities.
and so?
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 1:26pm On Nov 02, 2020
Na Dem Sabi oo
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by jrusky(m): 1:30pm On Nov 02, 2020
Pls where are the hoodlum pls go and scatter these fools.
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by dododawa1: 1:33pm On Nov 02, 2020
Only God and them know the reason behind this campaign.
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by lastchild: 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
but I don't think this is a right time for anybody to come out on the street for any form of rally, campaign or protest

area no too clear for now, everybody should stay at home
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Voiceofthestree: 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2020
AuntLaVIV:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21Bq6VDTAzE

Onitsha based prophet and his church members embarks on a prayer walk for President Trump re-election.

That’s why Nigeria/ Africa can not grow until we stop all this religion madness

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
WTF
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Image123(m): 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2020
kingxsamz:

Did they tell me?
See question.
So a group of people have to tell you something directly before you can ascertain that something is true?
Abeg rest, or find someone else's mention to cry.

But you ask God to tell you directly, are you not the double standards hypocrite this month still?
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Unrated900(m): 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2020
Jessepaid:
Maybe Trump will send Seals to rescue them from Nigeria like he did that American hostage

Trump ain’t sending anything
Trump that didn’t even supported Nngozi okonjo iwella to head the WTO
Is that one that will send F16 to rescue the IPOB.
Mission impossible
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Austino778: 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
Trump has it already!!!
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by Kestolove(m): 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
Dix can only happen in d east...
Re: Onitsha Church On A Prayer Walk For Trump (Pictures & Video) by rollandben(m): 1:51pm On Nov 02, 2020
Same world
Diff people
Diff ideology
Diff Goal...

Oh God, I know I can't not question your doing, but I just wanna know why some people neglected the issue baffling them to Face another man problem!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers / 10 Proven Ways To Overcome Temptation As A Believer / T.B Joshua Saga: Wiseman Daniel Speaks About How Trouble Started In Synagogue

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.