Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,914 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run (6676 Views)

Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers / Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - / Pipeline Explosion Rocks Komkom, Izuoma In Oyigbo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by RedPhoenix: 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
jumper524:

igbo man, igbo man haba!!
man up and face the consequences of your actions atleast for once.
must you always blame others for your problem.
your people are becoming jokers by the day, when your dilector and ipob member were constituting nuisance in rivers State killing soldiers and attacking northern traders, youll be stupid if you didn't know it'll come to this. but because northerners has become your God, you choose to blame them for every of your problem..

may God help your people.

Go buy news paper.

Get lost
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Coldie(m): 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Tell what's happening to whoever. Post pictures

Tell the stories. That's what is done to help fellow brothers in help from outside danger zone. Anything but passivity.

Just a very good video compilation out together can go viral and put massive pressure on the president. The onus lies on us as young ones not to just spectate or talk but to do what we can within the ambit of our capacity. That's what I expect. Me. I've shouted on several issues and luckily a few got attention and issues were raised towards resolving the concerns I shouted about.

If a loved one is dying, we go all out. That's the right thing to do. Go to all social media influences Instagram handle post videos pictures etc. That's an action.
Oyigbo right now is trending on twitter in fact oyigbo has trended like 4 times dz week what happened?
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Eastlink(m): 1:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
Coldie:
Oyigbo people are Igbo's now they are fleeing their own town.

Biafra has caused more harm than good tell it to Igbo's a lot of them would argue with you foolishly.

Mark my tweet, after wike is done with oyigbo a rivers ethnic group will come in and try to dominate and claim the place, and the remaining indegenes will be too afraid to speak so as not to be termed ipob. Me a known Anti ipob person in my area yesterday a foolish guy referded to me as ipob just because am Igbo. They said they are just waiting for order from wike.

All of una that well all warned but u people boldly and confidently strolled into trouble now e don set all u people can do is cry on the internet.

And the worst the foolishness won't seize we lost half our territory during d last war, the last of them who refused to denounce us u people want to make sure they denounce us, why Una too foolish why.

Sometimes I regret being igbo, u can't imagine how fvcked up it is to have such foolish people coming from your tribe trying their best to put their own tribes men into trouble.

President we no go see.

Biafra we no go see.
I was nursing the ambition that one day oyigbo will produce a governor of rivers state but Una don cast d place.

After all the initial gragra what have u achieved nothing absolutely nothing.

The level of foolishness am tired, Una go cast Igbo tribe cast am sotay with time Igbos married to women from other tribes will start telling their kids to claim they are from their mothers side. Because we are from a tribe that loves nothing more than self destruction
Trash. You are not Igbo Mr Man. Stop deceiving yourself. No Ibo man will say this trash you cook up there. I can stake my last kobo on that. You are northerner and that solves it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Coldie(m): 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
hammerO:
[s][/s]

WE ALREADY FOUGHT A WAR.

WE WANT SEPERATION AND WE WILL GET IT BECOS NIGERIA IS TOO STUPID.
Nigeria is too stup1d, they are so stup1d that right now their people are dieing and suffering in oyigbo and all they can do is be shouting genocide and massacre on social media. What a stupld Nigeria...lol

1 Like

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by longetivity(m): 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
RedPhoenix:

We hear you. It was the Sultan and the Emirates that went to table the matter for the army to be summoned and not Wike dufos. When you don't read newspapers. Before the army came, the sultan and Northern traditional rulers petitioned Buhari. Run an Internet search just within a three weeks span you'll see the news
OK
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Coldie(m): 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
Eastlink:
Trash. You are not Igbo Mr Man. Stop deceiving yourself. No Ibo man will say this trash you cook up there.
As usual every advice is trash. I heard Abia us next keep ur phone ready to snap pics and post all over the net
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Coldie(m): 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
Eastlink:
Trash. You are not Igbo Mr Man. Stop deceiving yourself. No Ibo man will say this trash you cook up there.
No Igbo man will refer to Igbo's as ibo so voetsek

3 Likes

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Afamed: 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Go buy news paper.

Get lost
Are the newspapers not on internet where you can put the information when Sultan invited the Army to come to Oyigbo?
Scarvenger like you don't deserve attention

1 Like

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by naptu2: 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
RedPhoenix:

There's a way elders pass message in group/public... It's a tact that many of we younger ones wouldn't understand given our literary interpretation of issues.

The person that you are arguing with is older than Governor Wike.
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Eastlink(m): 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
Coldie:

As usual every advice is trash. I heard Abia us next keep ur phone ready to snap pics and post all over the net
If you like open several monikers and write Igbo underneath, it changes nothing. Learn to use your real ethnicity next time. Aturu.

2 Likes

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Coldie(m): 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
hammerO:
[s][/s]

IPOB WAS NEVER INVOLVED.

IT WAS A NATIONAWIDE ENDSARS PROTEST.

U SEE HOW U HANG YOURSELF.

Y SHOULD THE ARMY REVENGE A NATION WIDE PROTEST ON OYIGBO COMMUNITY?
In the entire rivers state it was only at oyigbo that police officers were killed and a ststion burnt, it was only at oyigbo that Una own protest turn tribal war. And its this same oyigbo that has been having ipob issue since the beginning of the year that was the last straw

1 Like

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by RedPhoenix: 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
Coldie:

Oyigbo right now is trending on twitter in fact oyigbo has trended like 4 times dz week what happened?

It's an effort. Appreciate efforts. That's what will eventually lead to resolve and disentangle mentioned. I told you time factor is also factored into everything in life. Things aren't done at the level of wishes.
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Coldie(m): 1:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
Eastlink:
If you like open several monikers and write Igbo underneath, it changes nothing. Learn to use your real ethnicity next time. Aturu.
As usual the name calling has started.

Is it aturu Hausa or Yoruba?
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Coldie(m): 1:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
hammerO:

O! THE PEOPLE IN OBIIGBO ARE NOT YOUR NIGERIA BROTHERS, YET U WANT ONE NIGERIA BECOS OF OIL AND GAS ON THEIR LAND.

MNOTHING LAST FOREVA, WE SURVIVED A 4 YEAR GENOCIDE, WAT EVEA THEY DO IN OYIIGBO THE WORLD WILL FIND OUT SOON ENOUGH IN DETAILS.

REJOICE LIKE A GORRILLA, IGBO ARE DIEING AS U TELL YOURSELF, BUT REST ASSURED, NIGERIA DISINTEGRATION IS WAT U ARE WITNESSING TODAY.

U CANNOT STOP IPOB OR BRIDE NNAMDI KANU.

THIS ONLY ENDS WITH NIGERIA DISINTEGRATION.

THE
Foolishness is when after all these gragra and self destruction 50years later Nigeria still dae.

1 Like

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Eastlink(m): 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
Coldie:

As usual the name calling has started.

Is it aturu Hausa or Yoruba?
Na you sabi that one.
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Coldie(m): 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
RedPhoenix:

It's an effort. Appreciate efforts. That's what will eventually lead to resolve and disentangle mentioned. I told you time factor is also factored into everything in life. Things aren't done at the level of wishes.
With all the pictures from endsars protest that went international what happened?

1 Like

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Coldie(m): 1:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
hammerO:

WIKE, KNOWS HE WILL NOT GO SCOTTFREE.

HE ALREADY KNOWS HE HAS ENTERED UNCHARTERED TERRITORY.

UNLESS HE PACKS HIS BAG AND MOVE TO NIGER REPUBLIC OR SAUDI ARABIA.

IF ICC DECLARE HIS ARREST WARRANT, THEIR WILL BE NO WHERE TO RUN OR HIDE.
As usual u guys take everything as a joke.

People are loosing their lives at oyigbo and u are here joking with it
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by RedPhoenix: 1:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
Coldie:

With all the pictures from endsars protest that went international what happened?

Oga. Do your own part. Let's hear word. There are pictures worst than that from Syria, Yemen, Ukraine. The world is still trying. Please stop hyperventilating on my mentions. Life doesn't revolve around emotional miscontrol
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Coldie(m): 1:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Calm. Down. Biafra will surely come. You need to relax. There's always a time factor to every precedence in God's timetable. When things are forced before the right timing, it leads to the waste of lives been seen. Nigeria will be no more within just 10 years and by that Biafra will. Come out of it. But its crucial for the Ndigbo youths to pipe down and let the action of destiny happen in its own ordained time and not to force it with excessive force. That's what's happening. And that's why there are deaths
It's the forcing of destiny to happen before it wants to happen.
Brother mark it smwere in fact anywhere u can remember 10years from now Nigeria never break

1 Like

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Coldie(m): 1:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Oga. Do your own part. Let's hear word. There are pictures worst than that from Syria, Yemen, Ukraine. The world is still trying. Please stop hyperventilating on my mentions. Life doesn't revolve around emotional miscontrol
LoL... Una eye never come to reality on how d world works e go clear Una soon

1 Like

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Nigeriabiafra80: 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
jumper524:

yea that's cause we northerners openly disassociate ourselves from the activities of this terrorists.
how often do you see we northerners trying to justify the activities of bokoharam and bandits in our region? but in the case of ipob it's the reverse. you choose to sideline with criminals all because you hate the north..
shame on you people..
You disassociate yourself by paying bandit and offering them your daughters to stop killing
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by vanunu: 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
hammerO:
[s][/s]

DO U SEE HOW NNAMDI KANU AND IPOB WITHDRAW.

OYIGBO IS A TRAP.

U ENTER, WE GO TO ICC AND UN, SCREAMING GENOCIDE.

A PROTEST WAS HELD ACROSS NIGERIA, POLICE STATION WAS BURNT IN LAGOS, JAIL BREAK AND MILITARY KILLED ACROSS NIGERIA.

Y SHOULD OYIIGBO BE THE PLACE FOR ARMY TO GO AND REVENGE ENDSARS PROTEST?

ANSWER THAT QUESTION?

Woke has no sense at all . How can an Endears protest turn to Ipob protest , even the guy he declared wanted is not from Oyigbo and he is neither Igbo or Ipob member.

1 Like

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by vanunu: 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
Coldie:

Wike always hated oyigbo people, u don't know the amount of hatred he has for them, because they refuse to deny their igboness and u guys played exactly into his gallery.

I warned all of u, u people called me aturu Hausa, slave, Fulani, tinubu dog, etc.

U people that are not slave go and defend your Biafra land you start snapping pictures and shouting they are killing us, this that

You are a foool and a big coward.
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by KosiGee(m): 1:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
hammerO:
[s][/s]

DO U SEE HOW NNAMDI KANU AND IPOB WITHDRAW.

OYIGBO IS A TRAP.

U ENTER, WE GO TO ICC AND UN, SCREAMING GENOCIDE.

A PROTEST WAS HELD ACROSS NIGERIA, POLICE STATION WAS BURNT IN LAGOS, JAIL BREAK AND MILITARY KILLED ACROSS NIGERIA.

Y SHOULD OYIIGBO BE THE PLACE FOR ARMY TO GO AND REVENGE ENDSARS PROTEST?

ANSWER THAT QUESTION?

Pls educate me. I want to learn. What’s the situation of things in Oyigbo? What’s ipob’s contributions to this and what are they doing about this recent event?
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by KosiGee(m): 2:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
hammerO:

HOW IS ENDSARS PROTEST, IPOB CONTRIBUTION?

ARE ALL THE PROTESTERS IN LAGOS AND NORTHERN NIGERIA IPOB OR JUST IN OBIGBO, BECOS THEY ARE NOT DENYING BEING IGBO LIKE IKWERE?

WEN WE SAY UNA NO GET SENSE, U CANNOT UNDERSTAND WAT WE MEAN.

I asked questions as I want to be informed. I don’t understand the connection between this recent event and EndSars. I read about ethnic clash in Oyigbo and attack on police stations and killing of the Army.

You are not helping with your emotional outbursts. I thought I was asking someone with a credible info.
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
Why are they killing these people Wetin be all these? What did they do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Parties That Violate Electoral Law Will Be Barred From 2023 Elections / Reno Omokri Compares Southern Geopolitical Nigerian Women Dressings In The 1920s / Who Really Is Rochas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.