Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run (6668 Views)

Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers / Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - / Pipeline Explosion Rocks Komkom, Izuoma In Oyigbo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by iReddington: 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
Why is that one ranting about international community and ICC up and down, An educated adult shouldn't be this naive. Seriously how exactly is Kanu doing this to his people? The brain washing no be here.

3 Likes

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Cajal(m): 2:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
RedPhoenix:

We hear you. It was the Sultan and the Emirates that went to table the matter for the army to be summoned and not Wike dufos. When you don't read newspapers. Before the army came, the sultan and Northern traditional rulers petitioned Buhari. Run an Internet search just within a three weeks span you'll see the news
....exactly..In addition to that was the proscription of the group...ipob...and ...also declared them terrorist group
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by RedPhoenix: 2:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
Cajal:
....exactly..In addition to that was the proscription of the group...ipob...and ...also declared them terrorist group

No soul will have died in Oyigbo. Not even one. Ipob has long held his processions in Rivers with everyone turning a blind eye. But when it degenerates into brandishing weapons and going on a killing spree. It changes the entire dynamics of normal.

Why should a normal human being. Whatever the tribe, I don't bloody care, unprovoked brandish assault rifles and go killing.

If the army started at them first or the traders, it's a different thing. But unprovoked, unwarranted. Are these the people sane human beings are in support of their actions?

1 Like

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
Marine54:
Wike is killing his people in order to please his master's up North !
You mean the same Wike who's always against the FG? You people should keep changing the narrative to suits yourself, e no concern anybody.
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
iReddington:
Why is that one ranting about international community and ICC up and down, An educated adult shouldn't be this naive. Seriously how exactly is Kanu doing this to his people? The brain washing no be here.
They mumu na grin grown ups who can't think for themselves. Tueh!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by oluwemimo35349: 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
:If you like open several monikers and write Igbo underneath, it changes nothing. Learn to use your real ethnicity next time. Aturu.As usual the name calling has started.Is it aturu Hausa or Yoruba?
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Jeferious: 3:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Tell what's happening to whoever. Post pictures

Tell the stories. That's what is done to help fellow brothers in help from outside danger zone. Anything but passivity.

Just a very good video compilation out together can go viral and put massive pressure on the president. The onus lies on us as young ones not to just spectate or talk but to do what we can within the ambit of our capacity. That's what I expect. Me. I've shouted on several issues and luckily a few got attention and issues were raised towards resolving the concerns I shouted about.

If a loved one is dying, we go all out. That's the right thing to do. Go to all social media influences Instagram handle post videos pictures etc. That's an action.
this social media people sef and their mentality. See eh....UN and the ICC is not as saintly as you think. Have you heard of any trial of any member of the Allied bloc being tried for war crimes after the second world war? Or you think only Hitler and his friends committed war crimes?

I'm Igbo. From Enugu. And I'm a youth too. But after my father's death, I learnt one thing: YOU are the only person who YOU can trust to always come to your own rescue. If you like, tag UN and the ICC from now till whenever, if they are not interested in Oyigbo, they are not, and nothing will change that. What you should do is to find a rifle and some ammunition and go and face those Hausa-Fulani soldiers as you call them and reply them fire for fire, or you shut both your hands and your mouth and act like a decent citizen of Nigeria that have a life to guard.

Oyigbo youths burnt police stations and even shot at the Army...and your Nnamdi Kanu even placed a bounty on an incumbent governor's head, only for you lots to cry blue murder when the action set angry.......abeg don't be ridiculous. I expect better from you lots, seriously

6 Likes

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by RedPhoenix: 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
Jeferious:
this social media people sef and their mentality. See eh....UN and the ICC is not as saintly as you think. Have you heard of any trial of any member of the Allied bloc being tried for war crimes after the second world war? Or you think only Hitler and his friends committed war crimes?

I'm Igbo. From Enugu. And I'm a youth too. But after my father's death, I learnt one thing: YOU are the only person who YOU can trust to always come to your own rescue. If you like, tag UN and the ICC from now till whenever, if they are not interested in Oyigbo, they are not, and nothing will change that. What you should do is to find a rifle and some ammunition and go and face those Hausa-Fulani soldiers as you call them and reply them fire for fire, or you shut both your hands and your mouth and act like a decent citizen of Nigeria that have a life to guard.

Oyigbo youths burnt police stations and even shot at the Army...and your Nnamdi Kanu even placed a bounty on an incumbent governor's head, only for you lots to cry blue murder when the action set angry.......abeg don't be ridiculous. I expect better from you lots, seriously

You'll be fine

See your therapists to book a session. Ewu
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
Wike is making a big mistake.
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Jeferious: 4:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
RedPhoenix:

You'll be fine

See your therapists to book a session. Ewu
Thank you.

Now go and tell the same to the soldiers at Oyigbo. They will thank you too

4 Likes

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by NNEWIsuper: 5:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
RedPhoenix:

You sound like a kid which you are. Oya tell me, what should Wike do that he isn't doing. Tell people. No emotional rants o. Just objective facts.

Did you know that when Ndigbo governors met last week, it was presidency there were discussing rather than this issue. See the kind of leaders you people have o. Power drunk bats. Was it a time for feasting or deep introspection

I am not surprised by the inactiveness of the igbo traditional rulers and governors. It's the same thing many of us have been saying. The thirst for power at the expense of anything in the way. The Enugu summit could have centered around protection of igbo lives and properties in Oyigbo and not about igbo presidency as there's still time

Very unstrategic

Ndigbo traditional leaders are very unstrategic

SIT down and take notes. If I were assigned here and now to resolve the crisis here are the steps to take below.

1. Oyigbo traditional elders summon traditional elders alongside to pay courtesy visit to Governor of Rivers.

2. Traditional leaders in SE and societal persons and politicians and governor meet

3. Summon a clarion call backed with a memo.

4. Petition the army chief on security issues to attend

5. Speak to power in one voice.

What we're they doing in Enugu last week. Discussing igbo presidency. Instead of prevent further loss of lives. Unstrategic.
You're digressing seriously.. If you have a problem with igbo presidency come open.. I thought u said you were pro-igbo.. Do ipob listen or take advice from Ohaneze or South East governors? That their summit should be about Oyigbo.. Mind yourself and don't get me angry biko

1 Like

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by NNEWIsuper: 5:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
Coldie:
Oyigbo people are Igbo's now they are fleeing their own town.

Biafra has caused more harm than good tell it to Igbo's a lot of them would argue with you foolishly.

Mark my tweet, after wike is done with oyigbo a rivers ethnic group will come in and try to dominate and claim the place, and the remaining indegenes will be too afraid to speak so as not to be termed ipob. Me a known Anti ipob person in my area yesterday a foolish guy referded to me as ipob just because am Igbo. They said they are just waiting for order from wike.

All of una that well all warned but u people boldly and confidently strolled into trouble now e don set all u people can do is cry on the internet.

And the worst the foolishness won't seize we lost half our territory during d last war, the last of them who refused to denounce us u people want to make sure they denounce us, why Una too foolish why.

Sometimes I regret being igbo, u can't imagine how fvcked up it is to have such foolish people coming from your tribe trying their best to put their own tribes men into trouble.

President we no go see.
Biafra we no go see.
I was nursing the ambition that one day oyigbo will produce a governor of rivers state but Una don cast d place.

After all the initial gragra what have u achieved nothing absolutely nothing.

The level of foolishness am tired, Una go cast Igbo tribe cast am sotay with time Igbos married to women from other tribes will start telling their kids to claim they are from their mothers side. Because we are from a tribe that loves nothing more than self destruction
Well written bro.. If you tell them, you will see them insult your ancestors...how could the stupid ipob go about killing soldiers and expected nothing in return

1 Like

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by NNEWIsuper: 5:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
hammerO:
WEN WE SAY THEY DONT HAVE SENSE, THEY CANNOT UNDERSTAND WAT WE MEAN.

HOW DOES NIGERIA ARMY AND WIKE EXPLAIN WAT THEY ARE DOING IN OYIIGBO.

VIOLATING NIGERIA CONSTITUTION AND ALL INTERNATIONAL TREATY ON HUMAN RIGHTS.

IS THIS MILITARY DICTATORSHIP OR DEMOCRACY?
Shut up. You all ipob think u can kill soldiers without consequences.. Go to Oyigbo and collect your own bullet
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Rugaria: 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
michelz:
The reasoning of Mr KANU and his foot soldiers is really terrifying.
You called for war,and when war came,you started shouting genocide.
What did you expect in a war?
These guys them don't just listen. A times I wonder if they have a sort of death wish or they're happy to see chaos everywhere and have their people killed.
So with all your good education, the best you can do is to equate the call for justice to mean a Clarion call for war? One being victimized and subjugated should never raise his head or his voice? He should perpetually accept servitude or any move towards freedom must be construed as a call for annihilation? Right? No wonder you guys like in the mud just to say good morning to your fellow human beings. This is nothing but the mentality of the willing serf!
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by NNEWIsuper: 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
hammerO:
WAT IPOB IS LOOKING FOR, IT IS GETTING.

IT WILL TAKE TO THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY TO MAKE FURTHER CASE OF WHY BIAFRA NEEDS TO BE RESTORED.

THE INTERNATIONAL IS WHERE IPOB IS STAKING THEIR CASE NOT NIGERIA.
Lol..so ipob wanted to score cheap point by endangering its people to be killed just for propaganda.. That's how low iq you all think.. No wonder
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by NNEWIsuper: 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
hammerO:
BRITAIN IS THE ONLY NATION IN THE WORLD THROWING ITS WEIGHT BEHIND NIGERIA, BECOS OF OIL AND GAS THEY ARE GETTING.

NNAMDI KANU WILL DEFEAT EVEN BRITAIN, THIS TIME ROUND.
Same Britain the albino is hiding.. Ipob miscreants have lol iq.. I'm sure you're just here to mock intelligent igbos
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Coldie(m): 5:42pm On Nov 01, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Well written bro.. If you tell them, you will see them insult your ancestors...how could the stupid ipob go about killing soldiers and expected nothing in return
D Nnamdi KANU that was running his mouth declaring bounty of #100million on wike while ipob cheered him on is now calling on international community to intervene.

Ipob can't see how unsteady the guy is they just keep hailing him like I always tell them e go clear for there eyes
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by GodIsBiafran: 5:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
Oyigbo will RISE AGAIN. This time around it will RISE WITH THE SUN IN OUR NEW COUNTRY BIAFRA.
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by RedPhoenix: 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

You're digressing seriously.. If you have a problem with igbo presidency come open.. I thought u said you were pro-igbo.. Do ipob listen or take advice from Ohaneze or South East governors? That their summit should be about Oyigbo.. Mind yourself and don't get me angry biko

The igbo will be a stronger Union if it's a nation on its own, this however shouldn't deter igbo presidency which I've been a champion of for years especially. Offline. But trust me. Na. Igbo man go plot. The igbo presidency assassination. Go and write it down

I said so
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by NNEWIsuper: 8:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
RedPhoenix:

The igbo will be a stronger Union if it's a nation on its own, this however shouldn't deter igbo presidency which I've been a champion of for years especially. Offline. But trust me. Na. Igbo man go plot. The igbo presidency assassination. Go and write it down

I said so
Stop been incoherent... I asked u initially the business of igbo leaders with Oyigbo issue since IPOB don't take orders from them, you ran away.. See the politicians of the south east need to be at the centre to bridge the gap.. Biafra won't come not even in the next 50 years.. Is already 50 years since the last war ended

1 Like

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by RedPhoenix: 8:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
NNEWIsuper:

Stop been incoherent... I asked u initially the business of igbo leaders with Oyigbo issue since IPOB don't take orders from them, you ran away.. See the politicians of the south east need to be at the centre to bridge the gap.. Biafra won't come not even in the next 50 years.. Is already 50 years since the last war ended

Unfortunately I can't do this indefinitely. I have work abeg
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by NNEWIsuper: 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
RedPhoenix:

Unfortunately I can't do this indefinitely. I have work abeg
Then stop typing trash bc u think you have some mb
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by GTkester: 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
hammerO:
[s][/s]

IPOB WAS NEVER INVOLVED.

IT WAS A NATIONAWIDE ENDSARS PROTEST.

U SEE HOW U HANG YOURSELF.

Y SHOULD THE ARMY REVENGE A NATION WIDE PROTEST ON OYIGBO COMMUNITY?

See, I know you ain't Igbo, but if you are, then the blood of these innocent people rests upon your head.
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Jeferious: 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
Coldie:

D Nnamdi KANU that was running his mouth declaring bounty of #100million on wike while ipob cheered him on is now calling on international community to intervene.

Ipob can't see how unsteady the guy is they just keep hailing him like I always tell them e go clear for there eyes
Seriously, NK is a case that needs to be studied. Sometimes I force myself to believe that some things he is alleged to have said were not actually said by him. That someone else is trying to frame him up. Like how on earth can a bloody civilian say that he is placing a bounty for an incumbent state governor's head? angry grin ;DHow? How? grin grin

But if actually he said the above, then being mentally unstable and articulate at the same time is a variety of insanity that needs to be studied closely. It's not as if he even commands any standing army.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Appoints Zamfara State Caretaker Committee / Nigeria’s Inflation Drops First Time In 11 Months: From 21.47% To 21.34% / The Tweets That Made Tinubu Withdraw Ruby Onwudiwe Nomination For CBN Board

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.