Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,368 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run (6670 Views)

Soldiers Arrest & Torture The Guardian Newspaper Driver, Others In Oyigbo Rivers / Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - / Pipeline Explosion Rocks Komkom, Izuoma In Oyigbo, Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by RedPhoenix: 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
It's simple use your voice power however your audience or limits. Social media, Instagram, Facebook. Church. Ndigbos use your voice. And make a clarion call. It's that simple.
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by RedPhoenix: 12:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
I will never dignify people like sarrki and the likes. Not till I die. These are misfits and shouldn't be considered human beings.
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by omenka(m): 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
hammerO:
[nnñnnn]
Keyboard Commando. You talk too much.

9 Likes

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Afamed: 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
RedPhoenix:
I will never dignify people like sarrki and the likes. Not till I die. These are misfits and shouldn't be considered human beings.
Not when you are waiting for stolen laptop from Kwara.
One would have thought most of you bragging on Nairaland are well to do

Alas na scrap laptops Una dey take survive

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Coldie(m): 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
RedPhoenix:
It's simple use your voice power however your audience or limits. Social media, Instagram, Facebook. Church. Ndigbos use your voice. And make a clarion call. It's that simple.
Clarion call to who?

1 Like

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by omenka(m): 1:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
hammerO:

I AM AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF IPOB.

BOTH MY NAIRALAND ACCOUNT AND TWITTER IS USED TO DELIVER OUR POSITION.

IT DONT MATTER HOW MANY OF MY ACCOUNT, U BAN, I WILL STILL POST ON THIS SITE EVERYDAY.
That's why I said you're a keyboard Commando. You just proved my point.

You talk too much.

Bye.�‍♂️�‍♂️

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by haffaze777(m): 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
This is kinda bad
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Coldie(m): 1:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
hammerO:

I AM AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF IPOB.

BOTH MY NAIRALAND ACCOUNT AND TWITTER IS USED TO DELIVER OUR POSITION.

IT DONT MATTER HOW MANY OF MY ACCOUNT, U BAN, I WILL STILL POST ON THIS SITE EVERYDAY.
Go and save the people of oyigbo that u guys deceived to bring war to their doorsteps, just small oyigbo and cry don start, that means if Buhari decides to repeat same in the east and do a total clamp down the biafran war u people are saying u want will happen by wailing on social media that they are commiting genocide.

The reason why media houses are not taken what's happening in oyigbo serious is that u people talk too much and lie a lot. When u have shown that ur word can't be trusted truth or not nobody will believe u

6 Likes

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Coldie(m): 1:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
Marine54:
Wike is killing his people in order to please his master's up North !
Wike always hated oyigbo people, u don't know the amount of hatred he has for them, because they refuse to deny their igboness and u guys played exactly into his gallery.

I warned all of u, u people called me aturu Hausa, slave, Fulani, tinubu dog, etc.

U people that are not slave go and defend your Biafra land you start snapping pictures and shouting they are killing us, this that

2 Likes

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by RedPhoenix: 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
Coldie:

Clarion call to who?

Tell what's happening to whoever. Post pictures

Tell the stories. That's what is done to help fellow brothers in help from outside danger zone. Anything but passivity.

Just a very good video compilation out together can go viral and put massive pressure on the president. The onus lies on us as young ones not to just spectate or talk but to do what we can within the ambit of our capacity. That's what I expect. Me. I've shouted on several issues and luckily a few got attention and issues were raised towards resolving the concerns I shouted about.

If a loved one is dying, we go all out. That's the right thing to do. Go to all social media influences Instagram handle post videos pictures etc. That's an action.
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Coldie(m): 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
Foolishness is when wike declares 24hours curfew on oyigbo then that foolish mad man called KANU provokes him more by saying he is putting a #100million bounty on his head, ipob members were shouting we will get him, he is finished 1 week later talk change to they are commiting genocide, massacre international community come to our aide.

Is this not foolishness

11 Likes

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by PatrickOkunima(m): 1:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
RedPhoenix:
How does Wile control the army? tongue
The thing tire me o. A private in the army can't even take an order from a governor. It's surprising how Nigerians don't know this.

1 Like

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by RedPhoenix: 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
The thing tire me o. A private in the army can't even take an order from a governor. It's surprising how Nigerians don't know this.

My brother Patrick. The matter tire me.
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Coldie(m): 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
hammerO:
WAT IPOB IS LOOKING FOR, IT IS GETTING.

IT WILL TAKE TO THE INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY TO MAKE FURTHER CASE OF WHY BIAFRA NEEDS TO BE RESTORED.

THE INTERNATIONAL IS WHERE IPOB IS STAKING THEIR CASE NOT NIGERIA.
Which international, ipob I ask u, stop deceiving our people no international community is coming, endsars protest that went international so much that UN, USA and even Britain talked about it did anything happen at the end?

I always tell u people that u are underestimating Nigeria. Una still no want hear if una no fall victim Una no go hear

10 Likes

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by RedPhoenix: 1:17pm On Nov 01, 2020
Coldie:
Oyigbo people are Igbo's now they are fleeing their own town.

Biafra has caused more harm than good tell it to Igbo's a lot of them would argue with you foolishly.

Mark my tweet, after wike is done with oyigbo a rivers ethnic group will come in and try to dominate and claim the place, and the remaining indegenes will be too afraid to speak so as not to be termed ipob. Me a known Anti ipob person in my area yesterday a foolish guy referded to me as ipob just because am Igbo. They said they are just waiting for order from wike.

All of una that well all warned but u people boldly and confidently strolled into trouble now e don set all u people can do is cry on the internet.

And the worst the foolishness won't seize we lost half our territory during d last war, the last of them who refused to denounce us u people want to make sure they denounce us, why Una too foolish why.

Sometimes I regret being igbo, u can't imagine how fvcked up it is to have such foolish people coming from your tribe trying their best to put their own tribes men into trouble.

President we no go see.
Biafra we no go see.
I was nursing the ambition that one day oyigbo will produce a governor of rivers state but Una don cast d place.

After all the initial gragra what have u achieved nothing absolutely nothing.

The level of foolishness am tired, Una go cast Igbo tribe cast am sotay with time Igbos married to women from other tribes will start telling their kids to claim they are from their mothers side. Because we are from a tribe that loves nothing more than self destruction

Calm. Down. Biafra will surely come. You need to relax. There's always a time factor to every precedence in God's timetable. When things are forced before the right timing, it leads to the waste of lives been seen. Nigeria will be no more within just 10 years and by that Biafra will. Come out of it. But its crucial for the Ndigbo youths to pipe down and let the action of destiny happen in its own ordained time and not to force it with excessive force. That's what's happening. And that's why there are deaths
It's the forcing of destiny to happen before it wants to happen.
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Coldie(m): 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
PatrickOkunima:
Wike can't order the army but once ipob is involved powers from above are willing and ready to give the order as long as Ipob keeps provoking them.

Oyigbo is under curfew with army shooting at site Nnamdi KANU provokes wike more by placing a bounty of #100m on his head, then provokes powers from abuja more by doing that interview with dele and declaring that Buhari is dead, then provokes powers from even Lagos when the recording was released were he was instigating ipob members to burn tinubu and sanwo olus assets.

Una don find trouble too much now nobody want help una

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by jumper524(m): 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
RedPhoenix:

We hear you. It was the Sultan and the Emirates that went to table the matter for the army to be summoned and not Wike dufos. When you don't read newspapers. Before the army came, the sultan and Northern traditional rulers petitioned Buhari. Run an Internet search just within a three weeks span you'll see the news

igbo man, igbo man haba!!
man up and face the consequences of your actions atleast for once.
must you always blame others for your problem.
your people are becoming jokers by the day, when your dilector and ipob member were constituting nuisance in rivers State killing soldiers and attacking northern traders, youll be stupid if you didn't know it'll come to this. but because northerners has become your God, you choose to blame them for every of your problem..

may God help your people.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by Coldie(m): 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
hammerO:
[s][/s]

SOUTH SUDAN FOUGHT FOR 30YEARS BEFORE THEY GAIN INDEPENDENCE.

THEIR INDEPENDENCE CAME AS PART OF AN INTERNATIONAL EFFORT TO RESOLVE THE CONFLICT.

TODAY SOUTH SUDAN ECONOMY IS THE FASTES GROWING IN ALL OF AFRICA.

Stop deceiving yourself the south Sudan and Biafra situation was totally different.

What's going on in your Biafra land is not close to what happened in south Sudan. What happened in south Sudan hasn't even started and u people are already causing w refugee crisis.

That means if war come all of Una go run
Re: Video: The Killing Is Too Much Igbo's In Oyigbo On The Run by jumper524(m): 1:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
I never hear about the army
Searching for gun
Bandit
Herdsmen
Boko haram
Yet never search for gun
yea that's cause we northerners openly disassociate ourselves from the activities of this terrorists.
how often do you see we northerners trying to justify the activities of bokoharam and bandits in our region? but in the case of ipob it's the reverse. you choose to sideline with criminals all because you hate the north..
shame on you people..

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking! Yorubas Youths Attack Igbos At PVC Registration Center (Video,Pix) / Magnus Abe: My Return To APC Won’t Cause Friction / We Must Fight Corruption For Its Damage On Nigeria Economy - VP Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.