Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,342 members, 7,826,352 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Genuine And Pure Advise Meeded - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Genuine And Pure Advise Meeded (338 Views)

Let Us Welcome MAY With Clean Heart And Pure Heart! / Genuine And Authentic African Cougar And Toy Boy Dating Site / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genuine And Pure Advise Meeded by Blackheart77(m): 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
Just have to start from somewhere with my story .Am a very cool headed and easy going guy doing well married to a woman I thought would be my world turned a nightmare..Have always covered my bills always without leaving any stone unturned and make my wife,my daughter and house help live good with anything they want anytime ..I always make sure my family comes first in everything I do..To cut the story short all of the sudden my wife always attack me anytime she sees woman around without knowing who they her she will attack them and give them injury and also disgrace me with this attitude in public cuz am a very simple person that welcome people around me to render help anytime any day as along as I can help so people always come around most times but once am in a gathering of friends or anywhere once any lady sit beside me she will attack them and also attack.me to several times even at home.with mark on my body..she travel due to her work to another state and I do visit them and also make sure they have everything they want comfortable for them just like they are home..I gave her a car also to drive to make it easier for her and my daughter and house help due to her job..but lately I found out she rarely pick my calls and also any little conversation she go catch fire and ignoring my calls and sometimes curse me most times even in public she doesn't care whether people are there or not but to cut everything short she attacked me again where I was chilling with my friends cuz she saw a lady sitting beside me which I don't know her and just seeing her for the first time..she attacked her and injured her and spoiled her phone and some other damages at the club and also destroy my car despite everyone telling her what she did was bad she keep claiming people are supporting me not her now am.totally fed up with all this cuz I don't have rest of mind pls I need a serious advise cuz am worried about my only daughter with her ..what should I do cuz now have run out of the house to my friends place...Pls serious advise needed..cuz am.confused and depressed.
Re: Genuine And Pure Advise Meeded by Cutehector(m): 12:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hmmm...how did your wife know you were in the club?

1 Like

Re: Genuine And Pure Advise Meeded by chizpim(m): 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
Cutehector:
Hmmm...how did your wife know you were in the club?
Good question, how did she know you were in the club.. You need to call your family and hers to address this issue, because someone might get killed if this continues this way.
Re: Genuine And Pure Advise Meeded by Mkad(m): 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
patiently waiting for elders in the house oh
Re: Genuine And Pure Advise Meeded by Preshmane(m): 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
Divorce her and be at peace
Re: Genuine And Pure Advise Meeded by davidhobo: 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
Divorce her sharply. What advice are you seeking?before they put your story and pictures on instablog or tunde ednut as RIP?
Re: Genuine And Pure Advise Meeded by Godada(m): 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
This matter requires the attention of your in laws.

How come there is always a lady sitting beside you and how come your wife knows your whereabouts?

Been a SIMPle minded person brings these kinda issues. Go out there and take some redpill.

Don't be SIMPle, man. E get why
Re: Genuine And Pure Advise Meeded by sylve11: 12:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
I have said this countless times, ''marriage(s) and kid(s) are not destined for everyone''.

Some people are not wired from the onset to get married or have kids in the first place.

If you know who you truly are, then you'd want to agree to my above submission. Knowing who you are doesn't mean putting your selfish desires in front to torment others thinking you are wise, No, it goes beyond that. In as much plenty people aren't ready to discover who they truly are, then gloomy days becomes the other of the day for those who are seeking to settle down in the name of marriage.

@ op, sorry, but trust me, you are also part of the problems..... Search down very well.

May you find the peace you so desired. cool
Re: Genuine And Pure Advise Meeded by dukeprince50: 12:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
grin Woman weh deh catch fire.
lemme call on capslocked.
Though I think its a matter of time until ur wife carry knife stab u for chest. I will never advice any man to stay with a feral woman.
Make sure u take ur daughter and let the woman leave, do not compromise divorce. Na so e deh start, before u go know.
Bloggers don carry ur story and that damnNiggae guy don use u get 200likes for front page
Re: Genuine And Pure Advise Meeded by virginprincess(f): 1:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hmmm, but what are you always doing in a club or beer palour.
Re: Genuine And Pure Advise Meeded by weslay: 1:13pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ur wife has inferiority complex, anger issues and zero respect for you. Personally, I will advise you walk away. Life is too short for this kind of torture
Re: Genuine And Pure Advise Meeded by Sawzer(m): 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2020
Blackheart77:
Just have to start from somewhere with my story .Am a very cool headed and easy going guy doing well married to a woman I thought would be my world turned a nightmare..Have always covered my bills always without leaving any stone unturned and make my wife,my daughter and house help live good with anything they want anytime ..I always make sure my family comes first in everything I do..To cut the story short all of the sudden my wife always attack me anytime she sees woman around without knowing who they her she will attack them and give them injury and also disgrace me with this attitude in public cuz am a very simple person that welcome people around me to render help anytime any day as along as I can help so people always come around most times but once am in a gathering of friends or anywhere once any lady sit beside me she will attack them and also attack.me to several times even at home.with mark on my body..she travel due to her work to another state and I do visit them and also make sure they have everything they want comfortable for them just like they are home..I gave her a car also to drive to make it easier for her and my daughter and house help due to her job..but lately I found out she rarely pick my calls and also any little conversation she go catch fire and ignoring my calls and sometimes curse me most times even in public she doesn't care whether people are there or not but to cut everything short she attacked me again where I was chilling with my friends cuz she saw a lady sitting beside me which I don't know her and just seeing her for the first time..she attacked her and injured her and spoiled her phone and some other damages at the club and also destroy my car despite everyone telling her what she did was bad she keep claiming people are supporting me not her now am.totally fed up with all this cuz I don't have rest of mind pls I need a serious advise cuz am worried about my only daughter with her ..what should I do cuz now have run out of the house to my friends place...Pls serious advise needed..cuz am.confused and depressed.

Have you one good day settle down to talk things down?
You should try if you haven't .
If that's not working, invite the wisest (perhaps the oldest, maybe father) from her side and you all should have the discussion.
If that didn't work then you can also resort to staying out of the home for a couple of days, doesn't mean you wouldn't play your responsibility but you just avoid her for like 2 weeks by then a sane woman would know what is wrong and hot to fix it.
Y'all shouting divorce, he has a daughter for God sake. And innocent child will just suffer because of a carelessness of amother?
MODIFIED
But wait, why are you always having a lady by your side? You're a married man. You might as well be part of the problem.
Re: Genuine And Pure Advise Meeded by CAPSLOCKED: 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sawzer:

Have you one good day settle down to talk things down?

NOT YET. HE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO GO OVER AND TALK THINGS ON HIS BEHALF.

THE WIFE IS LOSING IT UPSTAIRS. ATTACKING AND INJURING BOTH HER HUSBAND AND STRANGERS EVERY BLESSED DAY IS THE RESULT OF A MENTAL CASE.
Re: Genuine And Pure Advise Meeded by gunners160(m): 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ogar, I doubt this your story because it wrecks of lies. But let us assume it is true , I swear you are the cause of all these rubbish. Character/ behaviour don't just spring up out of a blue, they must have been traces just that you were too weak and fragile to address them.
She must have been threatening you all this while but you no give her serious warning now you are online lamenting. Coming online to lament shows you don't even know what to do and you are still OK being abused by a woman.
You better stand your ground and give her serious warning. Tell her the next time she will try that nonsense with you, you will go and marry another woman or leave the home for her.
Don't divorce her yet because na pikin move, but be in charge of your home and stop wailing
Re: Genuine And Pure Advise Meeded by Sawzer(m): 1:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

NOT YET. HE HAS BEEN WAITING FOR YOU TO GO OVER AND TALK THINGS ON HIS BEHALF
You can't be sure grin
Re: Genuine And Pure Advise Meeded by Originalsly: 1:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
Bro.... was this how she was before marriage? If yes... then this is what you agreed to. If no... then look in the mirror. It has got to this level because you allowed it to. Like children.... women will test you ... and if they find they can get away with certain behaviors they will... and continue to exploit what else they can get away with. Shouting at you didn't begin in public but at home.... if it can be done without consequences in the home... then why not outside the home? It is only a matter of time before she starts to beat you in public. She has totally lost respect for you and that cannot be reclaimed by talks. Don't ever expect your friends to intervene .... that's the cross you chose to bear. Most women want a manly man..... a man with backbone... who not only provides under any circumstances... but is a leader.... a good decision maker... who wears the pants and can put his foot down when necessary. You have not been putting your foot down.... nor be wearing the pants. You have lost control of your family.... not the head. Wherever she is now.... she most likely has a man that is thugging her.... if you can be a fly on the wall... you will see how calm and respectful she be... full of self control.. even if he is in the middle of a ehmmm...... flock of women.
As it is now..... your concern should be about your children... she has passed the point of no return. Your daughter is indirectly being trained to behave like her... and is likely to do the same when she gets married. You should either be looking for a divorce...or.... seeing that money seems not to be a problem with you..... hire a fighting woman to be your companion. Dress her up all nicely and be taking her out to dinners etc. Word will get to your wife and she will jet in to launch an attack. When the fight starts you should walk away because you don't have the guts to see your wife get a beat down. I can assure you that will be the last of her verbal or physical attacks on any woman in your company. Up to you bro... your wife your life.

1 Like

Re: Genuine And Pure Advise Meeded by vincenteger: 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
If you cannot change her
Then you will have to learn to tolerate her.
Didn't you see these attitude b4 you married her?
Or you were busy looking at ya*sh and beauty.
Re: Genuine And Pure Advise Meeded by Nicoswit(m): 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your First Time Killing An Animal / REVEALED: Women Need To Climax For Men To Enjoy Sex / I Want To Buy BTC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.