Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

UCHE MEFOR PLEASE STEP IN TO STOP NNAMDI KANU AND SO SAVE OUR PEOPLE (SE & SS) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UCHE MEFOR PLEASE STEP IN TO STOP NNAMDI KANU AND SO SAVE OUR PEOPLE (SE & SS) (769 Views)

"We Are Ready To Negotiate": Bandits Send "Save Our Soul" Message To Gov Dauda / Uche Mefor Resigns As IPOB Deputy Leader, Floats New Radio Station / Sue/Stop Nnamdi Kanu NOW! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UCHE MEFOR PLEASE STEP IN TO STOP NNAMDI KANU AND SO SAVE OUR PEOPLE (SE & SS) by DeltaFire: 1:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
UCHE MEFOR PLEASE STEP IN TO STOP NNAMDI KANU AND SO SAVE OUR PEOPLE (SE & SS)

Mazi Uche Mefor, we do not know each other, but I believe you have the capacity to save our people of SE and SS from dying for nothing through following Nnamdi Kanu their Supreme Leader.

Mazi Mefor, what we want is Self-Determination and Independence, nothing else but that. So let us keep our eyes just on that goal. Any other thing is not relevant. Talking about Buhari’s ear or his language or his wife will not get us Self-Determination. Ordering that Tinubu’s property be burned will not get us Self-Determination. Instigating Buhari to send soldiers to SE and SS will not get us Self-Determination. We are only interested in SERIOUS and TRUE ways that will bring about Self-Determination.

Mazi Mefor, you know that Nnamdi Kanu has nothing good for people of SE and SS. But YOU can turn things around by no matter what you have done thus far, begin because of God, to work so our people get Self-Determination. You can see the signs are that Nnamdi Kanu is going down because his frauds are being revealed. You don’t need to go down with him. He will face the consequences of his fraud against our people. That is karma. That is justice.

How can you help rescue our people? Very simple Mazi Mefor. You just point them to the authentic Self-Determination platform that is LNC-MNN (Lower Niger Congress-Movement for New/No Nigeria)! You therefore use your Radio Biafra to broadcast the LNC-MNN Strategy that is guaranteed to bring us all our goal and desire for Self-Determination. What is in it for you? Your conscience will be clean. Then you will get an even bigger listening audience to Radio Biafra because now you will be talking about a platform (LNC-MNN) that will authentically bringing about our Self-determination. Also, since IPOB has been proscribed and carries a bad name, it should be buried. Listeners to Radio Biafra will belong to no association but be free people who want Self-Determination. Just like I listen to BBC but I do so as an independent person, I didn’t join any organisation in order to listen to BBC.

The greatest benefit to Radio Biafra is that you will then get so many new listeners and can become a really big radio station like BBC for our new coming Self-Determination country where Radio Biafra can broadcast on many other topics like technology, SS and SE history, cookery, tourism etc. Radio Biafra will become mainstream and start to get a name of being a professional radio like BBC, VOA etc, and be able to attract global advertising and world class journalists. (With Kanu, it will remain a dirty rag for he has a bad reputation among intellectuals)

Mazi Mefor please carefully consider this. Our people are desperately looking for Self-Determination and an honest platform that can actually actualize it for us all. You will be involved in saving our people from Nnamdi Kanu, his fraud, and his ill will for our people. LNC-MNN are transparent about what they have been doing since 1999 in finding our pathway to Self-Determination. It is in Alliance with Oduduwa and Middle Belt, and they have their information on the LNC website and Facebook pages so you can Google and see for yourself.

See what happened at Oyigbo LGA in Rivers. Mazi Mefor, you can see how IPOB has created bad blood in Rivers State. We do not want it to spread to Delta and Bayelso etc. We don’t want IPOB in SS and SE. Bury IPOB to save the followers in it. Radio Biafra can be used to bring GOOD things for people of SS and SE, like true Self-Determination plus programmes that will make us prosper and progress as a new Federation together when we exit Nigeria. So Mazi Mefor, be part of that new GOOD future. Leave Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB to karma. This is my sincere advice and good hope towards you and the people of SS and SE together.

If anybody who reads this knows Mazi Mefor, please point him to this urgent message or tell him about it. With all the blood flowing freely in the land, we need to seriously get Self-Determination NOW!
Re: UCHE MEFOR PLEASE STEP IN TO STOP NNAMDI KANU AND SO SAVE OUR PEOPLE (SE & SS) by flyingpig: 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
Who's uche mefor?
Re: UCHE MEFOR PLEASE STEP IN TO STOP NNAMDI KANU AND SO SAVE OUR PEOPLE (SE & SS) by AskProf: 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
You must be brilliant!
Re: UCHE MEFOR PLEASE STEP IN TO STOP NNAMDI KANU AND SO SAVE OUR PEOPLE (SE & SS) by Sonoyom(m): 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
MNK just wan carry him people go abatoir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UCHE MEFOR PLEASE STEP IN TO STOP NNAMDI KANU AND SO SAVE OUR PEOPLE (SE & SS) by NigerDeltaRepub: 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nnamdi kanu feels biafra will be given to him out of pity or because he's prooven a point...in as much as some of what he are saying is true, he his a big huge COWARD... he stays in the UK in a sane place the same UK you say is the brain behind jubril..the same UK Buhari visits like his backyard, yet for once you haven't confronted him...
Is this how he wants to lead BIAFRA? . But people die here, When will he come back? Shame... He wawan to come and sit on a free throne..after people die...
Igbos should look for a person who is suffering and passing through their pains to lead them...
Because we the Niger delta have lost hope in him... UK is the enemy but Nnamdi kanu and family stay in the enemies country..... Shame...am ashamed of him.. COWARD!!!! OJUKWU led from home!! OJUKWU would be ashamed of him if he was here... He talks too much, and the Bible says in proverbs ..."he that uttereth much lacks strength, for a man full of strength leads by strength".. HE IS NOT FIT TO BE A LEADER, WHAT HE IS FIT TO BE IS THE LEADER'S SPOKESPERSON... He will be a remembered as a great agitator but I doubt he will ever lead BIAFRA... moses was in a foreign land but came back to lead Israel, Jesus was in Egypt but came back to save Israel... He is Coward...
Give me 50 Ak47s and I'll show him how to lead... It's suppose to be fire for fire not Fire for talk...

Biko if there is anyone here who is good in electrical and mechanical engineering, plus a person who is a welder and a good aliminum sheet handler and not a talkative, contact me on 08 12 76 4 0 7 21, Whatsapp...let's me help us build airplanes and fight this Fulani bastards... Enough is enough of talk... BULLari doesn't talk, yet his soldiers kill our people by the day...
#NigerDeltaReoublic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UCHE MEFOR PLEASE STEP IN TO STOP NNAMDI KANU AND SO SAVE OUR PEOPLE (SE & SS) by GodIsBiafran: 6:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
MEFOR? WHO IS THAT? WE DON'T KNOW HIM. KANU WILL KNOW AND LOVE. KANU IS GOD'S CHOSE. ANY OTHER IS COUNTERFEIT.
Re: UCHE MEFOR PLEASE STEP IN TO STOP NNAMDI KANU AND SO SAVE OUR PEOPLE (SE & SS) by Warripikine: 6:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
ufeh meffor pls come and save mr delfa fire, the fulani man from mazi. !! The torture is so so much on him..
Lols..
Re: UCHE MEFOR PLEASE STEP IN TO STOP NNAMDI KANU AND SO SAVE OUR PEOPLE (SE & SS) by Nigeriabiafra80: 6:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hahahahhahahaha
Re: UCHE MEFOR PLEASE STEP IN TO STOP NNAMDI KANU AND SO SAVE OUR PEOPLE (SE & SS) by Proeast2: 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
NigerDeltaRepub:
[s]Nnamdi kanu feels biafra will be given to him out of pity or because he's prooven a point...in as much as some of what he are saying is true, he his a big huge COWARD... he stays in the UK in a sane place the same UK you say is the brain behind jubril..the same UK Buhari visits like his backyard, yet for once you haven't confronted him...
Is this how he wants to lead BIAFRA? . But people die here, When will he come back? Shame... He wawan to come and sit on a free throne..after people die...
Igbos should look for a person who is suffering and passing through their pains to lead them...
Because we the Niger delta have lost hope in him... UK is the enemy but Nnamdi kanu and family stay in the enemies country..... Shame...am ashamed of him.. COWARD!!!! OJUKWU led from home!! OJUKWU would be ashamed of him if he was here... He talks too much, and the Bible says in proverbs ..."he that uttereth much lacks strength, for a man full of strength leads by strength".. HE IS NOT FIT TO BE A LEADER, WHAT HE IS FIT TO BE IS THE LEADER'S SPOKESPERSON... He will be a remembered as a great agitator but I doubt he will ever lead BIAFRA... moses was in a foreign land but came back to lead Israel, Jesus was in Egypt but came back to save Israel... He is Coward...
Give me 50 Ak47s and I'll show him how to lead... It's suppose to be fire for fire not Fire for talk...

Biko if there is anyone here who is good in electrical and mechanical engineering, plus a person who is a welder and a good aliminum sheet handler and not a talkative, contact me on 08 12 76 4 0 7 21, Whatsapp...let's me help us build airplanes and fight this Fulani bastards... Enough is enough of talk... BULLari doesn't talk, yet his soldiers kill our people by the day...
#NigerDeltaReoublic
[/s]

You have never identified with the group so why are you lieing? Wike is currently receiving backlash and you guys are coming to say trash like confused people.
Re: UCHE MEFOR PLEASE STEP IN TO STOP NNAMDI KANU AND SO SAVE OUR PEOPLE (SE & SS) by Ojiofor: 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
Proeast2:

You have never identified with the group so why are you lieing? Wike is currently receiving backlash and you guys are coming to say trash like confused people.

Wike receiving all the backlash and condemnation is well deserved for sending the military to kill the guilty ones alongside the innocent ones but still, MNK is the most reckless and careless talkactive person I have ever come accross as a leader of a group.He should quit already because our people has died enough for an agitation that isn't heading anywhere.
Re: UCHE MEFOR PLEASE STEP IN TO STOP NNAMDI KANU AND SO SAVE OUR PEOPLE (SE & SS) by Proeast2: 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ojiofor:

Wike receiving all the backlash and condemnation is well deserved for sending the military to kill the guilty ones alongside the innocent ones but still, MNK is the most reckless and careless talkactive person I have ever come accross as a leader of a group.He should quit already because our people has died enough for an agitation that isn't heading anywhere.

Nnamdi Kanu is obviously lacking in strategic planning. Everything is not about rhetorics or exposing the evils in the Nigerian system. He needs to work with smart people in the area of strategic planning.

As for Wike, has dug his own grave by killing the very people he was elected to protect. His end will be disgraceful.
Re: UCHE MEFOR PLEASE STEP IN TO STOP NNAMDI KANU AND SO SAVE OUR PEOPLE (SE & SS) by Dikebuka: 8:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
This LNC guy self...Why don't you focus on media awareness and convince us to join your platform or must IPOB fall before you rise. I thought you guys have alliance and are in the majority, why are you trying so hard to destroy IPOB.

You people were shouting Movement for New Nigeria yesterday, today is Movement for No Nigeria.

We are still waiting for your force majeur or have force majeur changed to Igbo Presidency.

(1) (Reply)

OYIGBO: Throwback To When South East Governors Proscribe IPOB In 2017. Video / HOW KADUNA COMMUNITY RESIDENTS PAID FULANI MILITIA N3M TO ALLOW THEM HARVEST! / Shocking Moment Kidnappers Tried Kidnapping NBA Vice Chairman In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.