Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,312 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! (12155 Views)

Wife Material With A Touch Of Ashawo’ – Lady Filmed Pounding Fufu And Smoking / Please Guys Give Me Address Of Ashawo Joint Or Hotel In Kano, I Am New!!!! / List Of Ashawo Joints In Akure, Lagos And Their Addresses – Endowed Chics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by MikeMicheal(m): 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
Fake story, not funny one bit.
I wonder why the hyenas on first page were laughing.
Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by Maestro18(f): 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
MikeMicheal:

Don't be silly. Given the depressing state the country had been of late, please laugh small. It won't hurt after all your papa name no be Nigeria grin angry

5 Likes

Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by Kenmatt(m): 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2020
OP, I was actually getting angry that MANU was unable to score Arsenal during first half, but as I stumbled into your post. I was laughing uncontrollably.

4 Likes

Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by Peppermintflav: 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
grin grin grin
Funny story. Thanks for making me laugh.
Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by aminusodiq(m): 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
I dey toilet laidis and I no wan laff loud cos I no wan break simple higene grin grin lemme just laff here grin grin grin cos ur story is funny as hell grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by Liposure: 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
My chest my chest
Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by dorin27(f): 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy very funny
Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by WrittyWritter(f): 7:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
I know dis is a fake story...but.. grin grin..I know dis can happen to some guys smiley grin

1 Like

Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by duduade: 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
SonOfScientists:
Please recommend the poison I should use.. angry angry

True Life Story...

Looool

I no believe joor
Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by sounwave: 7:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hilarious!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by Ken4agent(m): 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
grin laf won kee person oh....of all places na eke Yard u see go report? eke wey dey find who to vent their aftermath anger on grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by Mercymolly(f): 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
����
Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by jumper524(m): 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
bros u for cause wahala with the police nah! why them go lock you up sef?

1 Like

Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by Ay04z(m): 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
Son of doom again. How may moniker are u going to use b4 u get sense...

1 Like

Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by authority2006(m): 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ghostrye:
as area take dey hot for this kind period you get mind waka go police station to tell DPO howfa. Your village people did a good one on this track

Last week Tuesday, I went to a driver's house to collect my car key so that I could leave with my car but the idiot refused to come out, he sent his wife to come and tell me he wasn't at home. Then, I threatened to involve the police, knowing fully well that the police were on nationwide break and at the time an endangered specie. Which police officer go gree follow to arrest anyone these days?

2 Likes

Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by authority2006(m): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
MikeMicheal:

Probably fake but funny

2 Likes

Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by Adewale1603(m): 8:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
Truvel:
Dis Is A True Lie Story.
Abeg no kill me with laughter, i never finished laughing on top of Op's own, you still add your own join. which one be, A True Lie story
Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by Slynation(m): 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
SonOfScientists:
Please recommend the poison I should use.. angry angry

True Life Story...
laugh wan kill me grin grin grin
Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by chidieberesk3(m): 8:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
Itohanmiwa:
Op this shit is funny I swear. I almost use laff scatta my Belle. So because of fine police woman you change your mind begin thank dpo.
Lol, women get power.... [quote] na because of women d gee enter beta trouble [quote/] pls message me for advice regarding your family meeting......................
Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by chidieberesk3(m): 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
WrittyWritter:
I know dis is a fake story...but.. grin grin..I know dis can happen to some guys smiley grin
Are u a guy Have it happened to ur bro or any of ur male family member before, biko don't insult d male folks ;>:@
Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by samyj2477: 9:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
u secret don expose hahahaha. just bone them bros, dem no go kill u
Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by Kharol1234: 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by bularuz(m): 6:58am On Nov 02, 2020
Hahaha grin grin grin
Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by proclinician: 7:04am On Nov 02, 2020
Lol you went to the station and over the counter was pocohantas. It will be a huge let down on your alpha male nature telling her the woes that has befalling you hitherto and how you had to depart from the arena with your member in your hand chai lol well I can understand.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by Giftexx: 7:08am On Nov 02, 2020
this how God handle his children
Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 02, 2020
shit is funny as hell.... lol
Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by Daddycharger: 9:35am On Nov 02, 2020
Generalwoodz:
I laughed till my pussycat started meow meow meow
You have a cat? I always wish to have one
Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 02, 2020
had a similar case some weeks back...as we enter room, babe ring person say she dun wun hustle and I immediately asked her who she called, she say wetin concern me
omoh with immediate effect I commot condom, make moves straight....I cannot be telling stories biko
Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by WrittyWritter(f): 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2020
chidieberesk3:
Are u a guy Have it happened to ur bro or any of ur male family member before, biko don't insult d male folks ;>:@

I'm not insulting u guys..So ur telling me ashawo don't set guys up abi smiley..even if d police part cannot happen d stealing part dey happen smiley..Abi I am lying undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by donteddy(m): 9:22pm On Nov 02, 2020
Your village ppl strong Gan @op
Re: See The Trouble I'm In Because Of Ashawo...(pics)!! by Paromarc: 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2020
e-Lie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Seven Mirrors Of Relationships / Marrying A Nigerian Pastor: What Is it Like? / What Did You Get As A Valentine Gift?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.