Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,303 members, 7,819,026 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons (52168 Views)

Omokri Challenges 69-Year-Old Tinubu To Dance, Play Football Like Obasanjo At 85 / Buratai To Generals: Coup Won't Be Tolerated. Don't Listen To Politicians / Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by bazzman1991: 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
You guys should not write reno off.... He holds a black belt in mixed martial art
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Angel1696: 10:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
fmcjunior:
Well, most times, I'm always on the same page with Reno but this one is an exemption. This tweet exumes childishness. Forget people saying that they can beat a soldier one on one. Though it's possible but to be honest, a soldier has an upper hand against you in man to man combat.
lies lies lies lies lies no nigeria soldier can beat me in combat either karate, kickboxing, boxing wrestling none can do that. So next time speak for yourself pls
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Angel1696: 10:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
on behalf of the departed souls at lekki toll gate I personally challenge all the soldiers that killed the peacefull protesters to Elimination match one after the other.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by peppermint7(m): 10:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
ahmedkoded95:
Former Presidential aid Reno Omokri has challenged General Buratai to a one-on-one deadly fight to avenge the death of unarmed protestors killed.

Reno Omokri reacting to the denial of the army of killing unarmed peaceful protestors challenged the General to a fight without weapons.

According to him, he wants God to use him to avenge the death of the slaughtered unarmed peaceful protestors at Lekki tollgate two weeks ago.

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1322784407636377601?s=19
Isreal adesanya bin finish costa off don’t forget
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by sapientia(m): 10:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
Dagger111:

Read again, he said Buratai and nt Buhari. Na so una take dey fail exam and later blame village pple.

Na wa ooo

Your brain is still maturing.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by savanto: 11:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
bassman007:
Buratai to win - 1.06 odds
Reno to win - 50.00 odds
Make I go place bet on Reno to win. Reno is trained in martial arts so he get small hope

Guy, if you stake on Reno, las las, your ticket go cut o!
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by BluntTheApostle(m): 11:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
See some of them saying they have beaten a soldier before.

Anyway, I won't doubt anyone's story. I just have a piece of advice for anyone who may want to challenge a soldier to a one-on-one fight in future.

All soldiers learn hand-to-hand combats only on a basic level, but not all soldiers advance beyond the basic class.

So, some of the Nigerian soldiers you see out there are certified killing machines, even without weapons, because they have had many classes of combat trainings.

So, if you like, go and be like that one who claimed that he beat a soldier at Kuramo beach or the one that beat a soldier in Baga.

One day, you will meet one of those soldiers who have taken advanced classes in mixed martial art, and they will not only beat the hell out of you, but also take you back to barracks to give you round two.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Emyogalanya: 11:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:
grin

Lol

As if Burutai is Jobless like him

Anyways Reno omokirikiri should buy a one way ticket and return to Nigeria he can't keep making noise online as a fugitive

My bet is surely on Brutal Buratai the odogwu python dancer 1 2 3 of Ibo land

you no longer want to use the poto poto picture ? Put it up so we can also post your own. Of Burutai the omoluabi 1 of lekki toll gate

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by yetunsbay(m): 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
Okies. My bet is on Reno
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Emyogalanya: 11:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
fmcjunior:
Well, most times, I'm always on the same page with Reno but this one is an exemption. This tweet exumes childishness. Forget people saying that they can beat a soldier one on one. Though it's possible but to be honest, a soldier has an upper hand against you in man to man combat.
shut up my friend . To slap you dey hungry me . At borno at the heat of boko haram , I've seen two occassions where almajiri lift nigerian soldier up and slam him on the floor. The other time another soldier wanted to flog a small boy at borno , the boy just collect the army guy cane from him and whip him. On this two occassions nothing happened. So pls keep your fears to yourself not everyone wants to share it with you. There are soldier that will turn civilian once that camoflage is off

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by truehero(m): 12:02am On Nov 02, 2020
TecM0:

Then you have to join PDP and work under Jonathan for a decade to be that jobless and very wealthy

Please tell us how this government has helped the current condition.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by oshionelecky: 12:07am On Nov 02, 2020
Nigerianization:

The guy is a pastor, an author and a motivational speaker............The idea of calling someone we have no personal relationship with jobless is petty.....

the idea of him throwing foolish challenges is also so uncalled for.

what is good for the good remains good for the gander even in this present day and age.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Barrister900(m): 12:08am On Nov 02, 2020
BlackfireX:
My own is just put me and buhari daughter in one room..

grin
...Bros careful what you wish o...zahra go comot ya front teeth o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by afrika(f): 1:03am On Nov 02, 2020
I begin to wonder why people want to eat desmund up cos he mentioned Children in his statement.

Just read the comment and ask ya sef if they sound matured?
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by thinkmoney(m): 1:22am On Nov 02, 2020
fmcjunior:
Do you also include Nigeria soldiers. Don't let me deceive, Nigeria in many things just have body but lack good engine.
Nigeria don't do anything well, so one can rightly assume that this soldiers too aren't trained well.
I many times pray that no issue should join us together with even countries like Kenya or Ethiopia, so we won't be rudely surprised
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by jeff1607(m): 4:59am On Nov 02, 2020
fmcjunior:

People fear Naija soldiers because they come in numbers in appraisal attacks if you hurt one of them. But a one on one fight doesn’t favor them, they aren’t as smart as u think and they believe in size and brute force, if you are above or 90kg and not worried of other soldiers interfering beating them is easy.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by tit(f): 5:22am On Nov 02, 2020
you see all the soldiers and dss boys that are paid to be social media influencers?
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Dalby(m): 5:54am On Nov 02, 2020
A dog destined to die will no longer hear the hunters whistle...

A word they say is enough for the wise. On first reading l thought he was talking about a contest with Buhari, not knowing say na CAS Burutai. Reno well done o, even for your own dream you know now....na black and blue grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Adonkia(m): 6:04am On Nov 02, 2020
I swear you won't last long, That Buratai no be beans.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by crackhaus: 6:11am On Nov 02, 2020
Ikpongiton:
stop being shallow minded bro . Reno will destroy Burutai the way david destroyed goliath in bible
You don't like Reno... grin

I like the man which is why I don't want him to go and die for nothing.

For someone who looks likes he has not lifted a dumbbell since the day he was born to challenge a military man to physical combat, I'm interested in that brand of marijuana he has been smoking.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Frankicent(m): 6:30am On Nov 02, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:
Reno holds a black belt in mixed martial arts.

How do you know?
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Javedravi: 6:56am On Nov 02, 2020
Our ultimate aim is customers able to find the best products in any categories like Home & Kitchen, Electronics & Furniture and so on. Our work in this blog is to review the best products to reach customers on relevant categories.

Our a2z reviewbox method will list the top 10 products in the relevant category and describe each product by the brief. Our list is created based on customer’s ratings & reviews and leading brands available in the industry. In each product review, we add pros & cons and specifications to a quick overview of every product.

In our reviewing method, we cover all your needs based on budget, brand, guide of every category. So it will be every to choose the best products in any category. We recommend you to read our buying guide before buying any products. Because It will help you to understand what are the elements that are essential to look before buying any product.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Dcaliphate(m): 7:02am On Nov 02, 2020
BlackfireX:
My own is just put me and buhari daughter in one room..

grin
grin grin i dey teeells u bro, we will deliver Nigeria's dream
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by GreaterFuture(m): 7:16am On Nov 02, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Even though Buratai is a nincompoop

This Reno is petty

Man to man Buratai will beat Reno handicap 2 he won't even get a draw
If he was younger yes, but burutai is an Old man
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by skedy1(m): 7:23am On Nov 02, 2020
Thid one na suicide request o!

Anyway, Buratai to win both halves over 4.5
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by inspectorg(m): 7:28am On Nov 02, 2020
make I hearaam..... BRUTAL BURATAI !!!! make I see am..... BRUTAL BURATAI!!!!.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by DenreleDave(m): 7:33am On Nov 02, 2020
lastchild:
reno omokiri will beat him up to death, it's only in Nigeria you see potbelly soldiers

the one killed a week ago in aba couldn't run fast because of his potbelly and boys caught up with him

And u r proud to see Aba boys killed a soldier right
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Naijboy: 7:41am On Nov 02, 2020
TecM0:
grin

Lol

As if Burutai is Jobless like him

Anyways Reno omokirikiri should buy a one way ticket and return to Nigeria he can't keep making noise online as a fugitive

My bet is surely on Brutal Buratai the odogwu python dancer 1 2 3 of Ibo land

Shut up your mouth you are not an Igbo man and if by mistake you happen to be Igbo, you are nothing but a bastard Igbo man.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Shevykool(m): 7:43am On Nov 02, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:
Reno holds a black belt in mixed martial arts. He will massacre buratai flawlessly.

Cc alezzy13
hmmm, general buratai will beat him black and blue with his black belt. reno shouldn't get emotional and play with death.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by lastchild: 8:27am On Nov 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

And u r proud to see Aba boys killed a soldier right
very very proud, killing of soldiers and police including burning of stations are the reason we are about to witness a change
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Oracleforce: 8:35am On Nov 02, 2020
Buratai is more than 60 years....old age and wrinkles wud have set in.....
Except Reno want to kill army chief
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Wanta(m): 8:44am On Nov 02, 2020
Reno Omokiri be careful nah express you dey go so ooooooooooooo. I don talk my own o

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Caption This Picture Of Tinubu & VP Osinbajo / President Buhari Meets CBN Governor Godwin Emefiele Behind Close Doors (Photos) / MC Oluomo's Daughter, Nofisat Akinsanya Becomes A Registered Nurse In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.