Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,499 members, 7,812,543 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons (52136 Views)

Omokri Challenges 69-Year-Old Tinubu To Dance, Play Football Like Obasanjo At 85 / Buratai To Generals: Coup Won't Be Tolerated. Don't Listen To Politicians / Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by gassbee: 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by fof1: 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
ahmedkoded95:
Former Presidential aid Reno Omokri has challenged General Buratai to a one-on-one deadly fight to avenge the death of unarmed protestors killed.

Reno Omokri reacting to the denial of the army of killing unarmed peaceful protestors challenged the General to a fight without weapons.

According to him, he wants God to use him to avenge the death of the slaughtered unarmed peaceful protestors at Lekki tollgate two weeks ago.

https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1322784407636377601?s=19

I beg, go Siddon for Market Square. U no get work to do now.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
My money on Reno. Gogo

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by achorladey: 7:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
A classic case of EGUNGUN be careful na EXPRESS you dey GO

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by malakaimoscondo: 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
fmcjunior:
Well, most times, I'm always on the same page with Reno but this one is an exemption. This tweet exumes childishness. Forget people saying that they can beat a soldier one on one. Though it's possible but to be honest, a soldier has an upper hand against you in man to man combat.
wic yeye upper hand be that?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by authority2006(m): 7:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nigerianization:

Reno is not jobless as you think..... A jobless man living comfortably in America, training his children there and recently built an orphanage here in Nigeria? I want to be that jobless

Because he had opportunity to steal as much as possible under the IB of Otuoke just like the rest.
Is he jobless right now? Yes, he's. You're confusing pennyless with jobless, it is two different things

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Combus: 7:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
Did Goliath killed David? One with God is the majority.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Queseda: 7:36pm On Nov 01, 2020
The dead silence of PDP guys like Reno and FFK about the Oyigbo killings, gives further credence to my earlier claim that their outbursts about the Lekki shootings is all about politics, not out of love or concern for the victims. What a petty and opportunistic duo

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by OmoOshodi(m): 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2020
Reno to Win Over 95.5

Buratai to Win Over 1.01

But if you read your Bible very well and see how David defeated Goliath....then.....

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by EgunMogaji2: 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2020
Egungun be careful na army man you wan fight grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Mrpojj(m): 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
Eastlink:
Reno is insane. All he keeps talking about is Lekki Killings, he should also lend his voice to the Oyigbo killings too.
So u want an insane man to put mouth in oyibo killings
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by kpajie1: 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2020
no problem make u come back to naija. ben10 like u. to come back na wahala for 88 stop making noiserp

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by ruffDiamond: 7:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
fmcjunior:
Well, most times, I'm always on the same page with Reno but this one is an exemption. This tweet exumes childishness. Forget people saying that they can beat a soldier one on one. Though it's possible but to be honest, a soldier has an upper hand against you in man to man combat.
na big lie!even me,without weapon,and the soldier no carry weapon too,I swear, I will show that soldier the style of physical combat/fight he has never in his training or his life! no be mouth!there are many ways to kill a snake other than just smashing its head ,na that gun wey dem carry dey make dem dey do gra gra everywhere o nothing else!
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Silverpurple: 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
Zetty177x:
I love you Reno...for the first time....I swear it's the weapons that make our army powerful. How many of them can fight? Make I nor go add myself for the combat o

You done chop military drilling before? Not even military sef, Man'O War done drill you before?

One on one combat with a Field combatant. Burutai nah field man before he turn General ooooo

Lolz....

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by uzochinedu: 7:44pm On Nov 01, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Even though Buratai is a nincompoop

This Reno is petty

Man to man Buratai will beat Reno handicap 2 he won't even get a draw

You might never know if Reno is a trained martial artist.

Not all soldiers can beat civilians one on one combat
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Silverpurple: 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
lekki1444:
SO THIS IS THE MAN RENO WANTS TO FIGHT

He think say Burutai nah chair and table officer. The guy nah field man oooo.

We still like our Reno oooo, make he respect himself.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by obailala(m): 7:45pm On Nov 01, 2020
seanwilliam:
are you sure of the bolded??
There're 2 types of military men in Nigeria. The lousy pot bellied ones, and the agile fit ones. Take a very good look at Buratai and tell the the category you think he belongs.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Silverpurple: 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
Whoube99:

Why not first advice your Buratai to take the challenge from Reno first, thereafter we can talk about who will kill who
Una think say uniform dey give strength and power
Aside riffle, 99.9% of soldiers no go fit yarn dust

Haaaa...nah people like you go chop two weeks NYSC training and faint for parade ground...lol

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by BadBradley: 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:
grin

Lol

As if Burutai is Jobless like him

Anyways Reno omokirikiri should buy a one way ticket and return to Nigeria he can't keep making noise online as a fugitive

My bet is surely on Brutal Buratai the odogwu python dancer 1 2 3 of Ibo land

the Nigeria army under Buhari has become overpaid policemen. That's joblessness.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by mastertek: 7:47pm On Nov 01, 2020
Most thug will beat soldier one on one, most thug can Rob without weapons
fmcjunior:

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Kaylet: 7:48pm On Nov 01, 2020
GodIsBiafran:
I AM NO FAN OF BURATAI - HE IS A FULANI TERRORIST. BUT I HAVE TO SAY RENO IS THE BIGGEST FOOL THE SOUTH EVER PRODUCED.

Everybody should hold it.
We all know the story of David.

Let's keep religious aside self.
Soldiers are well trained.

He knows what's capable of doing for him to come out to say such: Reno has gone out of line on conflict resolution but he's expressing himself emotionally.

Reno is well equipped knowledge wise.

Believe him or don't discourage him.

Most of you believe Buratai will deal with him but never equated same benchmark for Buhari's academy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Silverpurple: 7:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
bassman007:
Buratai to win - 1.06 odds
Reno to win - 50.00 odds
Make I go place bet on Reno to win. Reno is trained in martial arts so he get small hope

Hahahahaha, this match will sell ehn. Reno is up to something good here.

But for me, I will use my house collect soft loan for GtBank. All the money I go put am on top Burutai

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by obailala(m): 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sarmiz24:

Keep capping naxo dem take beat one Mumu soldier for na hood
Go try Buratai na... You think every soldier is the same thing?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by ruffDiamond: 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
Aboki99:
That's how coward behave before they meet eyeball to eyeball with their object of hate. Reno that looks like a lanky Kenyan lady wants to pick a fight with an army General of the Buratai make. Some people know how to brag. Reno build your womanish physique first b4 day dreaming of engaging an army general in a combat. Anybody with the slightest of knowledge of what it takes to be an army general knows your only displaying your tomfoolery publically .
stop spewing drivel plss!go and sit down!most so called army general in the shithole are arm -chair generals who know nothing about or ever experienced real warfares! let alone physical bout,!,most are there way of nepotism ,mediocrity and the evil qouta system thing,!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by leisuretym: 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
any 80 years old man who takes huge loans is selling the future of his children
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Daehoon37: 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
fmcjunior:

Mumu talk , him fit fight Burutai fit fight Israel adesina?
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Sarmiz24(m): 7:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
obailala:
Go try Buratai na... You think every soldier is the same thing?
Lol as per say him na Demi god, na for Olympus him grow up na... naxo una go just dey hail all this Mumu soldier wey go dey enter thier head... Omo bros las las people like Buratai self fit no reach war front him fit use money and connet take run that post no reason am... boyz dey for street wey go prostrate this nigga na the kra kra wey thier hands just dey save them

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by content208: 7:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:
grin

Lol

As if Burutai is Jobless like him

Anyways Reno omokirikiri should buy a one way ticket and return to Nigeria he can't keep making noise online as a fugitive

My bet is surely on Brutal Buratai the odogwu python dancer 1 2 3 of Ibo land

He can't come because he knows Buhari has not honour for human right. And you, his mental slave, desires bloodletting with passion.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by NewDelhi(m): 7:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
You don ever see when policeman and soldier dey fight? Policeman dey always beat craze commot from soldier body.

Go Lagos, delta and portharcourt see as civilians dey beat up soldiers on a daily basis. As they get beaten to the extent that you begin to pity them.

Na just weapon and camo dey give them confidence. They no strong at all.

Sarmiz24

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by davididenyi(m): 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
Reno go beat brutia white and blue,
Our soldier lazy die, there whent dere through connection,
Nah so I take beat One NDA guy for Academy
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Warlord2014(m): 8:00pm On Nov 01, 2020
It is not by being a combat General...
Reno might be a black belt holder....and he is also boasting with the name of God.
I stake on Reno, to Win by KO.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners / Oyo Muslims Protest In Support Of Palestinians / EndSARS Protesters Shut Down Force Headquarters In Abuja, Demand To See IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.