Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons (52170 Views)

Omokri Challenges 69-Year-Old Tinubu To Dance, Play Football Like Obasanjo At 85 / Buratai To Generals: Coup Won't Be Tolerated. Don't Listen To Politicians / Reno Omokri Challenges Buhari: Name 3 Projects You Initiated, Started, Completed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Patrioticman007(m): 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
African culture vs Eurocentrism
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Teerach: 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
Reno thinks Buratai 4years in the NDA plus military trainings na come chop. Lol. Reno dey catch cruise.
Werey dey disguise....

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Uniique(m): 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
I no fit laugh. Too much comedy for this country. New month new comedy series

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by seanwilliam(m): 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
obailala:
This one na foolish death wish! Another gibberish just to stay relevant on social media.

With one hand and leg chained, Buratai would effortlessly beat Reno to death!
are you sure of the bolded??
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2020
Pastor Reno?
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by lekki1444: 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
SO THIS IS THE MAN RENO WANTS TO FIGHT

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by enemyofprogress: 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
Chei see disgrace see embarrassment

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Biggcake: 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
fmcjunior:
Well, most times, I'm always on the same page with Reno but this one is an exemption. This tweet exumes childishness. Forget people saying that they can beat a soldier one on one. Though it's possible but to be honest, a soldier has an upper hand against you in man to man combat.

Big lie... A truck pusher once beat the hell out a soldier and he ran amok for safety...

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
ehinmowo:

If Remo truly lived his youthful years in Niger Delta. Especially among Ijaw people (I don't know Reno's tribe), he will kill Burutai in less than 30 minutes.

I know how strong those guys are. Especially people in the creeks.

They deployed some Aboki boys to Ilaje community some years ago. He didn't know where he was. He was showing off and trying to oppress people. When one young boy slapped him, blood was just gushing out of his mouth. B4 they called for reenforcement, den don enter water go.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by BizBayo: 6:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
neoclassical:
Lol, oya Brutai show face make Reno commot your teeth

You forgot to add 'just now' grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Billionaire9ja(m): 6:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
saraki2019:
Truely, we have to regulate social media.

Shut up.

G0 and regulate your sense

The ones they say to trump

As anyone regulated social media

Fool

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by stealmatic(m): 6:53pm On Nov 01, 2020
sapientia:
Reno Reno

Our own clown

I know Buhari as a colossal failure.

But I don't rate anyone who knows that as being intelligent

Its not rocket science to know that Buhari is grossly incompetent.

But always attacking Buhari does not make Reno to be smart.

Have always seen him as a clown
bro your blessings are gyming oo,they will come in muscles,u just said it in full,they attack buhari as if that makes them any better or smarter,imaging FFK too,we all know what he did when he was the aviation minister

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Biggcake: 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
Aboki99:
That's how coward behave before they meet eyeball to eyeball with their object of hate. Reno that looks like a lanky Kenyan lady wants to pick a fight with an army General of the Buratai make. Some people know how to brag. Reno build your womanish physique first b4 day dreaming of engaging an army general in a combat. Anybody with the slightest of knowledge of what it takes to be an army general knows your only displaying your tomfoolery publically .

What's so special about a fvcking general? Huh

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Whoube99(f): 6:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
Charmingrascal:
Even though Buratai is a nincompoop

This Reno is petty

Man to man Buratai will beat Reno handicap 2 he won't even get a draw
Why not first advice your Buratai to take the challenge from Reno first, thereafter we can talk about who will kill who
Una think say uniform dey give strength and power
Aside riffle, 99.9% of soldiers no go fit yarn dust

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
Aboki99:
That's how coward behave before they meet eyeball to eyeball with their object of hate. Reno that looks like a lanky Kenyan lady wants to pick a fight with an army General of the Buratai make. Some people know how to brag. Reno build your womanish physique first b4 day dreaming of engaging an army general in a combat. Anybody with the slightest of knowledge of what it takes to be an army general knows your only displaying your tomfoolery publically .
Israel Adesanya has shown it is not by size, but skill and technique.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by fmcjunior(m): 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Keep Quiet Jare! I beat the hell out of one some years ago when Kuramo Beach was still functioning.
Did I say it's impossible? Guess you're a bad reader
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Sleekfingers: 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
Mayng01:
The armies are nothing without rifle

most of them are trained in physical combat......eg boxing , karate, judo, taewondo, wrestling ......i dont know about buratai o......

I wonder the kinda drugs Reno dey take......that thing no good for him body o.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by bencr7: 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
Which can comedy be diz, reno my man he go beat u tire, forget say I be ur fan...

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by SmartPolician: 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:
grin

Lol

As if Burutai is Jobless like him

Anyways Reno omokirikiri should buy a one way ticket and return to Nigeria he can't keep making noise online as a fugitive

My bet is surely on Brutal Buratai the odogwu python dancer of Ibo land

He may sound stupid, but you should stop writing NONSENSE

Reno is NOT a wanted man.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by fmcjunior(m): 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
davillian:

Guy na lie
I watched as one wheel barrow guy bet heaven and hell from a soldier...
The gist the officer ask his colleague not to get involved in the patrol....
They bit the soldier well....
To me I can beat lots of then on one Vs one...
A boxer would always have an advantage over a non trained boxer...
Did I say it's impossible? Read my comment again.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by udomma1005(m): 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
TecM0:
grin

Lol

As if Burutai is Jobless like him

Anyways Reno omokirikiri should buy a one way ticket and return to Nigeria he can't keep making noise online as a fugitive

My bet is surely on Brutal Buratai the odogwu python dancer of Ibo land

He's just seeking cheap publicity

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:
Reno holds a black belt in mixed martial arts. He will massacre buratai flawlessly.

Cc alezzy13
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Adebowalay(m): 6:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
RENO ... ABI NA RHINOCEROS... WARN URSELF... MAKE UR MATTER NO GO TURN .. HAD I KNOWN
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Swipa: 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sometimes we sin even after we have heard the truth but GOD is still merciful.
Accept HIS mercy now while you're still alive.

You've never gone too far from GOD to the point that HE can't save you. He's merciful. He saved me.

Just let HIM in. Please let HIM in now.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
fmcjunior:
Did I say it's impossible? Guess you're a bad reader

Keep shut Mumu, it seems you want to get your own beating.
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Hezmatosky: 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
Why not use your weapon which is mouth, and let him use his weapon too. Let's see what happens grin

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by marsman: 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
Merimental:

he made it clear "without weapons".

sometimes pastor or no pastor u are ready for a physical battle wit d enemy.

David did it,
Moses did it n many more.
Jesus said don't do it.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by Sarmiz24(m): 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
obailala:
This one na foolish death wish! Another gibberish just to stay relevant on social media.

With one hand and leg chained, Buratai would effortlessly beat Reno to death!
Keep capping naxo dem take beat one Mumu soldier for na hood
Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by BIGGESThead6: 6:57pm On Nov 01, 2020
This IGBO MAN. grin grin grin

Re: Reno Omokri Challenges General Buratai To A Physical Combat Without Weapons by fmcjunior(m): 6:58pm On Nov 01, 2020
ThEGodFaThEr101:

Keep shut Mumu, it seems you want to get your own beating.
Just like you beat up your dad?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Soldiers Carry Out Clearance Operation In Bama, Borno; Recover Materials / Olisa Metuh's Stretcher In Ambulance To Court: Nigerians React (Photos) / Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.