Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,989 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

My girlfriend boobs is too Big . Pics added - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My girlfriend boobs is too Big . Pics added (6015 Views)

'My Boobs Is The Most Sexiest' Beautiful Model Says As She Shares New Pics/video / Check Out Trending Photos Of A 19-year-old Boy Squeezing His Girlfriend Boobs / Boy Seen Fingering/pressing His Girlfriend Boobs In Public At Maryland Mall: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My girlfriend boobs is too Big . Pics added by Frankraj: 4:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
Mine was when I was 11 years . there was this fair beautiful girl with big breast that was living with us . She was my mom's friend daughter , she has her own room. so at night I do sleep in her room with her . Normal sleep oo . So one night like that she started touching my dk and my dck stand strong my brother I no go lie , she say make i suck her breast, I suck her firm breast while she was romancing my dk. She romanced me for upto one hour and sperm didn't come out . After some time she entered university and went to stay with her parents. Is I grow up it now came to mind that the girl was actually trying to find out if I have started releasing sperm . I really enjoyed the time I spend with her. sucking her breast and always sleeping in her room every night but finally we didn't have sex .

Guys add your experience .
Cos sometimes early sex is not all that bad like it use to sound . Some boys and girls actually enjoy the Early sex .

@zzor

@lefulefu

@airforce1

@mansions

@escabado

@everybody

@thecork

@clit

Mamagee3

Lalaticlacla

Myd44

Farano

Rocktation
Re: My girlfriend boobs is too Big . Pics added by Lightangel65: 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
My cousin was molested by his elder sister for about 2yrs she always played and sucked his dick he was 12 she was 18. Eventually i told her parents after ignoring the act for months after knowing she always beat him if he refused.
Re: My girlfriend boobs is too Big . Pics added by Peterjnr123: 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2020
Wheres the pics..u make me I rush go carry Vaseline...

Na small thing dey provoke me oo

4 Likes

Re: My girlfriend boobs is too Big . Pics added by Kabir5643(m): 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2020
Peterjnr123:
Wheres the pics..u make me I rush go carry Vaseline...

Na small thing dey provoke me oo

Mad o
Re: My girlfriend boobs is too Big . Pics added by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 02, 2020
Frankraj:
Mine was when I was 11 years . there was this fair beautiful girl with big breast that was living with us . She was my mom's friend daughter , she has her own room. so at night I do sleep in her room with her . Normal sleep oo . So one night like that she started touching my dk and my dck stand strong my brother I no go lie , she say make i suck her breast, I suck her firm breast while she was romancing my dk. She romanced me for upto one hour and sperm didn't come out . After some time she entered university and went to stay with her parents. Is I grow up it now came to mind that the girl was actually trying to find out if I have started releasing sperm . I really enjoyed the time I spend with her. sucking her breast and always sleeping in her room every night but finally we didn't have sex .

Guys add your experience .
Cos sometimes early sex is not all that bad like it use to sound . Some boys and girls actually enjoy the Early sex .

@zzor

@lefulefu

@airforce1

@mansions

@escabado

@everybody

@thecork

@clit

Mamagee3

Lalaticlacla

Myd44

Farano

Rocktation

Even my born again status no fear you abi,you still have the guts to quote me on this kind of topic.May God deliver you. Shalom
Re: My girlfriend boobs is too Big . Pics added by Kingsintei(m): 7:49am On Nov 02, 2020
In other news, born again is not by mouth buh act lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

I'm commiting suicide today / Is Dating On Nairaland Possible? / My Experience At A Secret Gay, Lesbian Wedding Ceremony In VI Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.