Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot (3061 Views)

Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi / Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces / Sign this Petition to End the Impunity in Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by tollyboy5(m): 5:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
Nawa o

Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by evanstinobbc: 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2020
j
Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by Whitecoal711: 5:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
Jah
Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
Because he didn't agree with you.

The petitioner thinks surulere voters are on Twitter abusing people all day

Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by tollyboy5(m): 5:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

The petitioner thinks surulere voters are on Twitter abusing people all day
Lol now you agree most of the voters are illiterate right?
Now they hunt you , you called them hoodlums undecided

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by HisSexcellency(m): 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
But the man don apologize for his unguarded statement na undecided
Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by Minjim: 5:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
These Twitter warrior should chill nau.

A system that can't recall Dino wants to recall Desmond

Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by realstars: 5:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
Whitecoal711:
Jah
Jah Rastafari.
Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by GeneralStan(m): 5:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
Lolzzzzzz... You guys lack chill o
But the guy has apologized na...
Pity am biko
Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

The petitioner igbos thinks surulere voters are on Twitter abusing people all day
Fixed
Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
Why are PDP and IPOB trying to destroy the political affair of Lagos? The foolish bode is siding with enemy of yoruba, he seems to forget the story of afonja. Yoruba will remember you for your treachery bode

Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by streetsoldier1(m): 6:03pm On Nov 01, 2020
Ibos are not enemy of Yoruba, stop creating enmity where there is none

Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by tollyboy5(m): 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2020
SuperBold:
Why are PDP and IPOB trying to destroy the political affair of Lagos? The foolish bode is siding with enemy of yoruba, he seems to forget the story of afonja. Yoruba will remember you for your treachery bode
Stop saying nonsense. Because we agree to be called Yoruba's does mean you compare us with afonja.
Wetin concern ijebu people with afonja?
Where you not told ijebu were not under Oyo empire?
Or don't you know ijebus are different race from the ancient yorubas?
Tinubu is tinubu don't bring osun man as our leader . I don't know where bode Jorge is from but on behalf of the egun of Lagos and tapa of Lagos and ijebus of Lagos and aworis of Lagos and ekos of Lagos tinubu is the asiwaju of his family.
This is no Igbo business but our business!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by sinkhole: 6:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
realstars:
Jah Rastafari.
Selassie

Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by Lipscomb(m): 6:26pm On Nov 01, 2020
Lol you can't recall ordinary chancellor talk on house of assembly member.

Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
tollyboy5:

Stop saying nonsense. Because we agree to be called Yoruba's does mean you compare us with afonja.
Wetin concern ijebu people with afonja?
Where you not told ijebu were not under Oyo empire?
Or don't you know ijebus are different race from the ancient yorubas?
Tinubu is tinubu don't bring osun man as our leader . I don't know where bode Jorge is from but on behalf of the egun of Lagos and tapa of Lagos and ijebus of Lagos and aworis of Lagos and ekos of Lagos tinubu is the asiwaju of his family.
This is no Igbo business but our business!

You can only fool a new comer in nairaland...... You are not Yoruba and please stop pretending to be one

Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by ZhiosonWind: 8:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
Good bye Desmond

Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by Femston: 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
It's a welcome development. At least let's that using the Recall Button to make them have sense small

Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by LeitaP: 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
You guys have my full support on this matter.. go ahead and recall that man

Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by tollyboy5(m): 9:52pm On Nov 01, 2020
SuperBold:

You can only fool a new comer in nairaland...... You are not Yoruba and please stop pretending to be one
You registered this year. I have been registered since 2015 , koshi new comer

Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by helinues: 10:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
Why not wait for him in the next election??

Choi, life is truly unfair.
Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by Sobasojek: 10:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
tollyboy5:

Shut up ipobian Igbo. Who are you deceiving?
Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by tollyboy5(m): 10:11pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sobasojek:

Shut up ipobian Igbo. Who are you deceiving?
I know your blind so I won't ask you to check my profile

Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by Sobasojek: 10:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
tollyboy5:

I know your blind so I won't ask you to check my profile
You’re just one of the ipobians causing nuisance in our Lagos state. You can’t deceive us flatty ipobian
Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by Nobody: 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
tollyboy5:

I know you people tactics..... You pretend to be Yoruba to deceive and cause chaos among Yoruba, your people full Facebook and twitter.
Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by tollyboy5(m): 10:19pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sobasojek:

You’re just one of the ipobians causing nuisance in our Lagos state. You can’t deceive us flatty ipobian
If I give u slap. Which your Lagos state? Where you from? Which town in Lagos? Wetin b your family name?
Wetin b your oba name? Lagos wannabe undecided

Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by tollyboy5(m): 10:23pm On Nov 01, 2020
SuperBold:

I know you people tactics..... You pretend to be Yoruba to deceive and cause chaos among Yoruba, your people full Facebook and twitter.
You stand with tinubu , we stand with lagosians. You're the ones causing confusion to omoluabis
Omoluabi meaning has gone to the dogs. Everything is money power wealth .
You're putting shame to the sane Yoruba's

Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by tollyboy5(m): 10:24pm On Nov 01, 2020
helinues:
Why not wait for him in the next election??

Choi, life is truly unfair.
Nice opinion the guy don apologize. There other people that needs this recall not desmond
Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by Dayoebe(m): 10:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
must we derail every thread with tribal war?

Hardly will you see a thread devoid of IPOB
Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by Sobasojek: 10:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
tollyboy5:

If I give u slap. Which your Lagos state? Where you from? Which town in Lagos? Wetin b your family name?
Wetin b your oba name? Lagos wannabe undecided
Shut up ipobian and go back to your sad yeast. We are tired of you’ll
Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by tollyboy5(m): 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sobasojek:

Shut up ipobian and go back to your sad yeast. We are tired of you’ll
Has that answered my question? You guys just com online to rant about Lagos every time. Even real lagosians voice are lost already in the crowd of non lagosians.
What's your problem actually?
Your support for tinubu is not in the best interest of lagosians simple!
Lagos island youth pursue their king and took his staff you blame it on ipob. You guys are really sick. You 4 go Lagos island go challenge them as ipob na

Enugu State Promotes Sports Development In Rural Areas / Governor Ugwuanyi Engages Citizens, Reiterates Commitment To Open Government / My Experience In The South West