Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot (3079 Views)

Those Who Criticize Desmond Elliot Are Praising Peter Obi / Sowore's Petition For Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala To Lose Her Honorary Degree Resurfaces / Sign this Petition to End the Impunity in Lagos! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by Sobasojek: 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2020
tollyboy5:

Has that answered my question? You guys just com online to rant about Lagos every time. Even real lagosians voice are lost already in the crowd of non lagosians.
What's your problem actually?
Your support for tinubu is not in the best interest of lagosians simple!
Lagos island youth pursue their king and took his staff you blame it on ipob. You guys are really sick. You 4 go Lagos island go challenge them as ipob na
Why are you dodging the question. Tell me your fathers family name in Lagos not your mother’s own ooo. Your father’s
Tinubu has done nothing wrong and he will always have our support okay. If you’re not okay with that, the lagoon is there for you

1 Like

Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by nedekid: 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
tollyboy5:

Lol now you agree most of the voters are illiterate right?
Now they hunt you , you called them hoodlums undecided
Lol

1 Like

Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2020
tollyboy5:

You stand with tinubu , we stand with lagosians. You're the ones causing confusion to omoluabis
Omoluabi meaning has gone to the dogs. Everything is money power wealth .
You're putting shame to the sane Yoruba's

know you people tactics..... You pretend to be Yoruba to deceive and cause chaos among Yoruba, your people full Facebook and twitter.

What's the meaning of Omoluabi? Explain in yoruba term
Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by tollyboy5(m): 11:04pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sobasojek:

Why are you dodging the question. Tell me your fathers family name in Lagos not your mother’s own ooo. Your father’s
Tinubu has done nothing wrong and he will always have our support okay. If you’re not okay with that, the lagoon is there for you
What's these one saying? Which mother family are you talking of?
My mile no from lagos ogbeni. Tinubu has done nothing wrong simply because you're not son of the soil. Prove yourself as one then we reason as omo eko simple!
Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by tollyboy5(m): 11:07pm On Nov 01, 2020
SuperBold:

know you people tactics..... You pretend to be Yoruba to deceive and cause chaos among Yoruba, your people full Facebook and twitter.

What's the meaning of Omoluabi? Explain in yoruba term
I gave you short history since then you've been ranting online. Give me omoluabi example character from Mr tinubu and co.
Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by Sobasojek: 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2020
tollyboy5:

What's these one saying? Which mother family are you talking of?
My mile no from lagos ogbeni. Tinubu has done nothing wrong simply because you're not son of the soil. Prove yourself as one then we reason as omo eko simple!
My name is Byron. Tell me your own father’s name because I know for sure you aren’t yoruba

Because all yorubas are related one way or another to ife. So for you to tell me a lagosian I’m not a son of the soil shows you are ipobian. No matter how you disguise, you can’t deceive me at all

1 Like

Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 01, 2020
tollyboy5:

I gave you short history since then you've been ranting online. Give me omoluabi example character from Mr tinubu and co.

When will you igbos start minding your business, I ask you the meaning of Omoluabi and you manage to change it to Tinubu again? She afise ni? Tinubu is Yoruba problem, face your problem in the east, ebi re ko, awon to ko e ni Yoruba ni angry
Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by Nobody: 11:16pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sobasojek:

My name is Byron. Tell me your own father’s name because I know for sure you aren’t yoruba

Because all yorubas are related one way or another to ife. So for you to tell me a lagosian I’m not a son of the soil shows you are ipobian. No matter how you disguise, you can’t deceive me at all

Otigba..... Won soro damo pelu ibinu ati odi oro siso..... Very predictable set of human beings

1 Like

Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by tollyboy5(m): 11:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sobasojek:

Alaye keep shut. What is Byron? Kini jebe?
Byron kor by product ni. No nominal Lagos family name is Byron . you think you're talking to olodo.
From island to mainland. You don't even have any proof , instead you want to divert the matter to as far every yorubas relates to ife then your lagosian bah! cheesy Una no dey tire.

I said you know morning about Lagos you sey na lie sey I b ipob. Only aworis has inclination with ife. The egun of badagry division are not from ife the ijebus of ikorodu and epe are not from ife
The tapa and other minority tribe are not from Ife.
The benins including akiolu are not from ife.
So go mind your fathers home land. Your support for your son tinubu is not in our best interest Mr man.

3 Likes

Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by tollyboy5(m): 11:25pm On Nov 01, 2020
SuperBold:

When will you igbos start minding your business, I ask you the meaning of Omoluabi and you manage to change it to Tinubu again? She afise ni? Tinubu is Yoruba problem, face your problem in the east, ebi re ko, awon to ko e ni Yoruba ni angry
Answering your yeye question don't prove anything. So its time wasting. Tinubu is my business because we won't leave our state to the extent that some jagaban children from osun state will decide the fate of Lagos for our children.
Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by Sobasojek: 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2020
tollyboy5:

Alaye keep shut. What is Byron? Kini jebe?
Byron kor by product ni. No nominal Lagos family name is Byron . you think you're talking to olodo.
From island to mainland. You don't even have any proof , instead you want to divert the matter to as far every yorubas relates to ife then your lagosian bah! cheesy Una no dey tire.

I said you know morning about Lagos you sey na lie sey I b ipob. Only aworis has inclination with ife. The egun of badagry division are not from ife the ijebus of ikorodu and epe are not from ife
The tapa and other minority tribe are not from Ife.
The benins including akiolu are not from ife.
So go mind your fathers home land. Your support for your son tinubu is not in our best interest Mr man.
Shut up oloribu omo. Meet me in Lagos make i show you our family house. Point of correction, all ijebus are from ife. You can’t know Lagos history more than me ipobian

All these ranting won’t stop us from sending you ipobians packing from Lagos state

Tinubu is here to stay in Lagos state as the jagaban since we love it like that. If you’re not okay as an ipobian, you can jump into the lagoon

Now tell me your family name in Lagos ipobian
Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by tollyboy5(m): 11:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
SuperBold:

Otigba..... Won soro damo pelu ibinu ati odi oro siso..... Very predictable set of human beings
Im not even insulting I'm just savaging you hypocrites . sheilding currrupt politicians for tribal reasons . 4getting the fact they'll eat your childrens future

2 Likes

Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by Sobasojek: 11:28pm On Nov 01, 2020
tollyboy5:

Answering your yeye question don't prove anything. So its time wasting. Tinubu is my business because we won't leave our state to the extent that some jagaban children from osun state will decide the fate of Lagos for our children.
Tinubu the jagaban is here to stay in Lagos state. Kill yourself if e pain you too much foolish ipobian qeyvdey disguise
Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by Sobasojek: 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2020
SuperBold:

Lol abi
Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by tollyboy5(m): 11:32pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sobasojek:

Shut up oloribu omo. Meet me in Lagos make i show you our family house. Point of correction, all [/b] ijebus are from ife. [b] You can’t know Lagos history more than me ipobian

All these ranting won’t stop us from sending you ipobians packing from Lagos state

Tinubu is here to stay in Lagos state as the jagaban since we love it like that. If you’re not okay as an ipobian, you can jump into the lagoon

Now tell me your family name in Lagos ipobian

cheesy really! Google is friend but you choose to be ignorant.
I told you my family name and you're still asking again? cheesy cheesy
See this one na Lagos I dey. I told my division but you're talking nonsense since.

Oh! I must be a very brilliant ipob to know Lagos far better than you do wow! cheesy
Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by tollyboy5(m): 11:33pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sobasojek:

Tinubu the jagaban is here to stay in Lagos state. Kill yourself if e pain you too much foolish ipobian qeyvdey disguise
I don't have time for Lagos immigrants. Get lost!
Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by Sobasojek: 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2020
tollyboy5:

cheesy really! Google is friend but you choose to be ignorant.
I told you my family name and you're still asking again? cheesy cheesy
See this one na Lagos I dey. I told my division but you're talking nonsense since.

Oh! I must be a very brilliant ipob to know Lagos far better than you do wow! cheesy
Tell me your father’s family name and stop the ranting already ipobian
You have been found out. No matter the disguise, the ipobian trait will still show at the end

The so called fake ijebu relying on google to know his root
Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by Sobasojek: 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2020
tollyboy5:

I don't have time for Lagos immigrants. Get lost!
Go to hell Olofo oloribu ipobian. Tinubu is here to stay till old age okay
Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by tollyboy5(m): 11:40pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sobasojek:

Tell me your father’s family name and stop the ranting already ipobian
You have been found out. No matter the disguise, the ipobian trait will still show at the end

The so called fake ijebu relying on google to know his root
Olobe! You that listen to tales by moon light and call it history. Even awujale of ijebu kingdom confirms ijebu are not from ile ife.
Ever wondered why itshekiri and ijebus has similar tongue?
We came with fact but ignorance is your birth right

1 Like

Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by Sobasojek: 11:43pm On Nov 01, 2020
tollyboy5:

Olobe! You that listen to tales by moon light and call it history. Even awujale of ijebu kingdom confirms ijebu are not from ile ife.
Ever wondered why itshekiri and ijebus has similar tongue?
We came with fact but ignorance is your birth right
Ijebus and itsekiris are from ife but I don’t expect an ipobian like you to know.
Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by tollyboy5(m): 11:49pm On Nov 01, 2020
Sobasojek:

Ijebus and itsekiris are from ife but I don’t expect an ipobian like you to know.
You're a small man. And you know nothing. I'm ijebu omo epe alaro .
Mind your state business once again. Get lost

1 Like

Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by Sobasojek: 11:51pm On Nov 01, 2020
tollyboy5:

You're a small man. And you know nothing. I'm ijebu omo epe alaro .
Mind your state business once again. Get lost
Shut up and get lost. You aren’t yoruba. You can’t be from ijebu and telling me ijebu aren’t from ife

It shows that you aren’t ijebu ipobian

So go back to your dead unproductive backward states in sad yeast region stupid mofo
Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by ZhiosonWind: 5:32am On Nov 08, 2020
Wizkod sef naa from Surulere
Re: Just Saw This Petition For Desmond Elliot by EagleNest(m): 6:57am On Nov 08, 2020
Tinubu boys are paranoid about IPOB, kai!...grin grin grin. They should take it easy ooo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hausas Are The Most Oppressed, Suppressed And Marginalised People / Why Is IPOB Afraid ? / When Will EFCC Invite This Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.