Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,740 members, 7,844,431 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals (51851 Views)

No Governor Has Denied Collecting 30billion Naira - Senator Shehu Sani / Tinubu’s Victory: Bode George Reveals When He Will Leave Nigeria / No Governor Has Ever Handed Over To His Successor In Oyo - Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:03am On Nov 02, 2020
TecM0:

UAE

Oil production : 3.7 millions barrels per day

Population 9 million

Nigeria

Oil production: per day 2.5 millions barrels per day

Population 200 million

The government is not doing anything free for the population so why emphasizing on the population, they don’t even, we are the sixth biggest oil producer, we have 53 natural resources out of 58 in the world, menh forget, even China no get our resources, Lagos is the fourth biggest economy in Africa, even as a state, all street should have been tarred, with light everywhere, the city called Lagos should be rubbing shoulders with New York and co menh. Forget all your baseless allegations, Lagos no Dey feed anybody, Nigeria no Dey feed anymore, our vulnerable self no Dey collect alawwee from government. Omo even South Africa pay the elderly and the vulnerables. So state another statement.

Did you listen to one uae guy that talked about Nigeria, if uae have our resources, they would control the world, you no know Wetin Nigeria get braaaaa, make we Dey mention, even Zamfara get gold, Omo we get thing to be a world power competitor, no joke. Soya beans, limestone, coal, etc we got a lot menh..

UK wey even colonize us no even get 1 percent of our resources, the world need Africa not we needing them, United state of Africa have everthing to dust USA as world power

Mugu leaders and mugu followers who can criticize because of small change are the course, if 65 percent of the real Nigeria youth spoke In one voice, buhari for don resign, but no, so divided

A COUNTRY WHERE ITS JUST TO SURVIVE, no thrive for passion.
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 02, 2020
Koulture:
Tinubu is a criminal,he has always been a criminal and he will remain a criminal.

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Kfed4ril(m): 1:03pm On Nov 02, 2020
yarimo:
I hope BODE GEORGE your doctors are with you 24h ? envy and BP go soon deal with you.

Pls practice what you preach,
Because the culprit is your lord and savior, you now termed it envy, if the reverse was the case and Tinubu was the one saying this to Bode George, I’m sure you would have called it corruption.
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by yarimo(m): 1:14pm On Nov 02, 2020
Kfed4ril:

Pls practice what you preach,
Because the culprit is your lord and savior, you now termed it envy, if the reverse was the case and Tinubu was the one saying this to Bode George, I’m sure you would have called it corruption.
you are the one that mentioned Tinubu nobody mention him as the former governor who owns jets. or is he the only Lagos state former governor ?
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
TecM0:

Please don't kick him out we the APC supporters need Bode George and Jimi Agbaje running things in PDP

grin grin grin at least you have made Mr. Moshood Salvador irrelevant after he sold-out the youths of PDP

PDP is especially run by very old maggots with coconut brains - they seek out and lobby a few millionaires to join the party for the purpose of milkign them for delegate slots and campaign funds - it pains me when PDP Lagos which is made up of a diverse ethnic majorities and a few recalitrant yorubas always find a way to play the ethnic card while enjoying the votes from non-indigent (Tax-paying) Lagosians
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Ikinternational: 6:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sobasojek:

Audio imaginary money wey you no fit use help papa and mama chukwudi in arochukwu village. Go back joke and help iya chukwudi because the suffering is too much for iya chukwudi okay

Shut yo scary ass up.
Step out the shadows like a man you rambling idiot
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Ikinternational: 6:39pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sobasojek:

Typical ipobiab coward always talking nonsense senselessly.

More diversion n deflection.
Why are you so embarrassed of your environment dickhead

Barking from the shadows your comfort zone abi.
And you consider yourself a man? Tufia

Accept the challenge anuofia. Enough of the bantering like market women.

We're built different
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Ikinternational: 6:42pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sobasojek:

Audio imaginary money wey you no fit use help papa and mama chukwudi in arochukwu village. Go back joke and help iya chukwudi because the suffering is too much for iya chukwudi okay

Yes very audio..accept the challenge na
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Sobasojek: 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ikinternational:

Yes very audio..accept the challenge na
Shut up and help mama chukwudi first
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Sobasojek: 7:27pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ikinternational:

More diversion n deflection.
Why are you so embarrassed of your environment dickhead

Barking from the shadows your comfort zone abi.
And you consider yourself a man? Tufia

Accept the challenge anuofia. Enough of the bantering like market women.

We're built different
E pain am die. Shukudi stop barking

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Ikinternational: 7:31pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sobasojek:

Shut up and help mama chukwudi first

Boring...mr head planker
How i wish to give you the opportunity
Same day you'll learn man pass man
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Sobasojek: 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ikinternational:

Boring...mr head planker
How i wish to give you the opportunity
Same day you'll learn man pass man
Oloripelebe don’t make me trace and travel you. Be warned
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Ikinternational: 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sobasojek:

Oloripelebe don’t make me trace and travel you. Be warned

Guy you keep making jokes. You don't understand you have pissed me off. Like i want to harm you for real
It's pass sm gisting
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Sobasojek: 7:46pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ikinternational:

Guy you keep making jokes. You don't understand you have pissed me off. Like i want to harm you for real
It's pass sm gisting
Jew and I’m telling you I want to kill you
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Ikinternational: 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sobasojek:

Jew and I’m telling you I want to kill you

But you have to come out from the shadows to kill me. I no be shit flies that dey inside your face me face you
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Sobasojek: 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ikinternational:

But you have to come out from the shadows to kill me. I no be shit flies that dey inside your face me face you
Leave the face me i face you you dey hide first and I’ll show you who I’m made of
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Ikinternational: 8:06pm On Nov 02, 2020
Sobasojek:

Leave the face me i face you you dey hide first and I’ll show you who I’m made of

Ramblings of a child. Data is free for me. So no shaking

Keep barking from the shadows mr planker

I'm sure when you hit the streets men waka pass.
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by Sobasojek: 8:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
Ikinternational:

Ramblings of a child. Data is free for me. So no shaking

Keep barking from the shadows mr planker

I'm sure when you hit the streets men waka pass.
Cry oloribu olofo didan baby cry me a river
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by yarimo(m): 1:29am On Nov 03, 2020
freemi:
what a waste of Ftc, n people actually liked it
so FTC is being paid and celebrated in your village ? grin
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by yarimo(m): 1:32am On Nov 03, 2020
Eriokanmi:
I already knew this last year. The person is Tinubu. My uncle, a retired pilot once told me in his lekki home. Our senior uncle , pa jakande was a former governor. He had no single helicopter talk less of owning 3 jets yet, he remains the best governor Lagos ever had, building the largest housing estates for the masses in Africa in his time. Meanwhile, amoda onileere( aka tinubu) came from iragbiji in osun state to hijack our state. We will take it back whether he likes it or not and the moves are underway.
videos of you while your retired pilot uncle tells you Tinubu owns jets or keep quiet
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by yarimo(m): 1:33am On Nov 03, 2020
ZUBY77:

EVERYTHING wrong with the society is you.
the whole society ?

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by freemi(m): 1:33am On Nov 03, 2020
yarimo:
so FTC is being paid and celebrated in your village ? grin
yes
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by yarimo(m): 1:37am On Nov 03, 2020
One4me:

See the above?
The same Nigerian Yoots that want to take Power, see the rubbish he is saying? angry

All he has to say, because Bode George (another looter, in his own right!) pointedout the ravenous GREED of his God-father Poitician who does not even know of his existence except when to use him as "Political Thug", is to shout ENVY? angry angry

You see the mentality of some of these 'Lazy Yoots' that the the Govt used as Hoodlums, to discredit the recent Protest? grin grin
Kontinue, you hear.

stop typing thrash in a public forum if you and your role model BODE GEORGE can't mention the name
of the former governor and back it with evidence . just keep quiet and stop embarrassing yourself and your family.
Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by yarimo(m): 1:38am On Nov 03, 2020
freemi:
yes
your villagers seeing your comment right now

Re: Ex Lagos Governor Has 3 Jets - Bode George Reveals by freemi(m): 1:49am On Nov 03, 2020
yarimo:
your villagers seeing your comment right now
whch kind wahala b ths, intead of u b sleepin u r here tryin to show hw wise u r.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

7 Female Senators In Nigeria’s 8th National Assembly (photos) / More Graphic Photos Of The Horror Carried Out By Boko Haram Insurgents In Borno / Man Wears #KickBuhariOut2019 T-shirt; Nigerians React (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.